Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (46057 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Dating A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Riddler32: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
my dear u read my mind

Of Late, what good gesture have your boyfriend received from you?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by beautiful232(f): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Me no understand why una dey yab the girl o.... Obviously she ain't broke.. Na she drive go carry the idiot boy from house..

The babe dey her own, the fool disturb her life say he wan spoil her...... Did she beg for it?

Make una dey use sense judge.

trust me...I don't judge the babe....but she is sounding as if she is working for the guy

do you know how many times she has eaten from the guy pocket?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Benz4pimp:
Once you ask a girl out,her brain automatically tells her you owe her money

Why ask a girl out if you don't have money to foot the bills? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by MrWhaley: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:

I dare you quote me broke ass bitch.....

get your fucking ass off bed and work for your dinner.....

I don't pretend ok....na girls like you they make men think say all girls na the same.....
Miss Independent, how are you sure the Lady in question isn't a working class woman?? Or you didn't read the part where she said she finally had to accept his request after he had pestered her so much?

If she was hungry,she would have jumped on him the first time he brought up the date issue. If a guy is desperate to take a Lady out on a date,he should be responsible enough to take care of things. HE brought up the idea,not HER. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Riddler32: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

This is the one of the many reasons why i will never spend money on any girl

Make i die any day i spend or give money to any girl excluding my sisters

Why won't she spend on me or give me some money ??

Why would i spend money on any girl ??

Does she work for me ??

What else does she bring to the table except her stinky pussy ??

Dude that's very wrong of you to say. If you aren't ready to spend on any girl, just let the girl be in her father's house and face your sisters.
See wahala. Do you want your sisters to be treated same way?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Laveda(f): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:

I dare you quote me broke ass bitch.....

get your fucking ass off bed and work for your dinner.....

I don't pretend ok....na girls like you they make men think say all girls na the same.....

undecided And what's this got to do with being broke?
grin Shut up already.

Girl was on her own and this guy invited her..
Why expect her to pay?

She even picked him up.. Is that how you pay for dates you were invited? Smh
Not like she forced him, he kept pestering to meet her, and when he did he couldn't foot the bills.
Such a shameless broke fool.

You can continue supporting and footing bills for date you were invited.

You must be very desperate for a man.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by fotadmowmend(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
She no serious... must she put all her burdens on him? Shey he be christ ni?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:

trust me...I don't judge the babe....but she is sounding as if she is working for the guy

do you how many times she has eaten from the guy pocket?

Now I know you didn't read it all... .go back and read it again and tell me what YOU would have done in that situation.

The guy has been disturbing her... and now says he wants to "spoil" her...... on the day of the date he gives an excuse on why he can't come to pick her (PS her house near the cinema o).. She drives down to pick him up, now time to pay for movies, he stands there like statute, waiting for her to pay.....who does that? "

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Enesi47: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
What did expect from lady that turn bathroom to photo studio, fish Brian
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
But when a guy asks a lady out , its implied that he will foot the bills after all he asked her out.

Doesn't make sense to ask a lady out for a date and still expect her to foot her own bill, thats not a date.

Its good for ladies to arm themselves sha, but I think the guy is stingy and isnt worth the trouble.

Ladies should exercise some decorum and self control, dont behave like a refugee and open your mouth like a whale to swallow all the food.

Be considerate. Some ladies no get shame they see a date as an opportunity to suck a guy like vampire.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Myself2(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
I still don't get why this girl is making a fool of herself by sharing on the Internet for the whole world to see, her inconsequential date hiccup with an unreasonable guy. She's kind of belittling herself,,,,,,,then again ,who knows,,,,,,she might be little-minded after all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Why ask a girl out if you don't money to foot the bills? undecided
asking a girl out is not a job....Lazy hoes should work for whatever they want.......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
esuLAAROYE:

Garri and epa

I can buy my own damn garri and epa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Riddler32:

Dude that's very wrong of you to say. If you aren't ready to spend on any girl, just let the girl be in her father's house and face your sisters.
See wahala. Do you want your sisters to be treated same way?

Why can't she spend on me ??

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by davidif: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
UdohOby:
Only God knows what you ate that made him change his mind not to pay your bills.

I even found it so difficult to comprehend what she was writing.

As a single girl, I never ate more than what I could pay for on a date, I always went out with money on any date I had. Ladies of nowadays, I no dey too understand them sef. The kind of respect I got from the guy I was dating then and his friends was awesome. He always told his friends that I was so independent.
Maybe when young ladies stop depending on men to take care of their every need, we will start getting our respect back. The kind of insult I read from NL guys to ladies these days is really disheartening.
#bringbackourrespectladies

Dang girl! wink wink smiley wink wink smiley

Abeg, are you seeing anyone by chance?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Kdiva(f): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
The guy is an ass.... Why ask a lady out when you know you ain't gonna pay... .it's not like she's the one who suggested the date.

thank you for this intelligent statement

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

Oshey! Warped thinking asslickerz undecided

Are you a bastard? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by beautiful232(f): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Now I know you didn't read it all... .go back and read it again and tell me what YOU would have done in that situation.

The guy has been disturbing her... and now says he wants to "spoil" her...... on the day of the date he gives an excuse on why he can't come to pick her (PS her house near the cinema o).. She drives down to pick him up, now time to pay for movies, he stands there like statute, waiting for her to pay.....who does that? "

bros her English fit pain eyes.....and the babe no wan tale true......no guy for this life go carry woman commot on a first date no go wan pay for everything na..haba
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
atleast ur mama brought ya to the table....

Yes

At least i sucked your father's ding dong
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by joycesims(f): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
repogirl:
Modified. cheesy

lol, the few I know can't do that really, most of these African American Guys are cray!
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:

bros her English fit pain eyes.....and the babe no wan tale true......no guy for this life go carry woman commot on a first date no go wan pay for everything na..haba

Lol you never jam be that grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
There are 3 sides to every story....

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by beautiful232(f): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
MrWhaley:

Miss Independent, how are you sure the Lady in question isn't a working class woman?? Or you didn't read the part where she said she finally had to accept his request after he had pestered her so much?

If she was hungry,she would have jumped on him the first time he brought up the date issue. If a guy is desperate to take a Lady out on a date,he should be responsible enough to take care of things. HE brought up the idea,not HER. undecided

ha ha ha

e pain you.....

sorry you hear........no worry one guy go come carry you go buy you ice cream......

modafuker

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Benz4pimp:
asking a girl out is not a job....Lazy hoes should work for whatever they want.......

Things broke boys tell themselves to feel good...... Sit your ass down in your house if you don't have money to take a girl out!!.... It's not by force! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by iamphotoshoot(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Are you a bastard? undecided

No_/. are you?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by beautiful232(f): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Laveda:

undecided And what's this got to do with being broke?
grin Shut up already.

Girl was on her own and this guy invited her..
Why expect her to pay?

She even picked him up.. Is that how you pay for dates you were invited? Smh
Not like she forced him, he kept pestering to meet her, and when he did he couldn't foot the bills.
Such a shameless broke fool.

You can continue supporting and footing bills for date you were invited.

You must be very desperate for a man.

ha ha ha ha ha ha

e pain you my sister......sorry sorry sorry

ha ha ha ha ha

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kdiva:

thank you for this intelligent statement

Maybe most people probably didn't understand her black American English grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by repogirl(f): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
joycesims:

lol, the few I know can't do that really, most of these African American Guys are cray!
well...the ones I know personally also won't behave this way but you see them on Nairaland forming like every girl is out to milk them dry. Lol.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by pedrilo: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
so u girls finally took ur sense of entitlement to a whole new level!
#INTERNATIONAL
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

No_/. are you?

Be like you no know say my head no dey house...... undecided.....stay away from me... Me and you no be mate... Na the last time I go warn you be this.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Riddler32: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Why can't she spend on me ??

Why? Because you got a low IQ, no regards for females, maybe broke, communication skill is nothing to write home about, no prospect, lack self confidence etc. Least i forget, you are meeting the wrong ladies because of your level of reasoning. The list continues.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Things broke boys tell themselves to feel good...... Sit your ass down in your house if you don't have money to take a girl out!!.... It's not by force! undecided
Too bad,empty barrels like you lick asses but sorry,no I don't....call those guys stingy,what will you call the ladies?hoes!!!respect to every lady that carries vex money along on a date....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / 31 Problems Of Good Looking People / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.