Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (56249 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by gregyboy(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Yea i dnt blieve gals truly love cus even when created eve he didnt ask d type of man she needed instead he made d type of gal needed by adam following d old rule of our forefathers were dey marry gals out to a man u will understand y gals are not to love but rather learn to love recently i watched a korean film were a boy and a gal was in love but d gals parents nevered like d boy she was in love wit and der was anoda guy who is rich and loves her nd with is influence conviced d gals parents dat he loves d gal and would like to marry her and dey like d idea so dey exiled d first guy d gal truly love and arrange for d marrige for d rich guy nd later dey got married some months later d boy she truly love came bck from exile to meet her at working place and found her wit d rich guy playing and happy wit each other few months later d gal got pregnant for d rich guy d point am making is right from d bible days women were not ment for love but for companior and bcums d duty of man to luv
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by makydebbie(f): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2016
teebillz:

You and your sister look good. Do you mind identifying yourself in the pic?
I'm on white
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Heineken(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Ayoguy:

Big thunder oo.. Bt I think he too obsessed with her
imagine the obsession... These girls ain't worth it. Even some married women dey fire outside not to talk of those stupid girls these days.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by teebillz: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.

Nothing is cast in stone. Right now, two of the girls I am fuccking once vowed that I will never fucck them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Tamakay(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2016
I'm not a girl but I believe they must surely regret at one point in their life.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Only my own....

And I am not talking about a serious bend like in the case of Peyronie's disease, I am referring to slight curvature - It is common for the p.en.is to curve slightly to the left, right, up or down when it’s erect. Some men don't even know their p.en.is is not perfectly straight till their women tell them.

miqos02:
how many pen.is have u seen?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2016
stanvesco:

some guys can sha play hardly chase o
maybe am just lucky........in 6minutes am getting all the green light I need..... na me dey fleeee sef
6years
I hope his status changed withing those six years......

Well,we all are meant for someone. Lucky tou
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2016
stanvesco:

some guys can sha play hardly chase o
maybe am just lucky........in 6minutes am getting all the green light I need..... na me dey fleeee sef
6years
I hope his status changed withing those six years......

Well,we all are meant for someone. Lucky you
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by teebillz: 8:46am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm on white

Wow, something tells me you are such a nice & loving lady. I could visit GH just to take you and your sis out.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by 0kp0nku: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
u are a good woman, giving him green light this minutes, if he approaches u the next minutes, u reject him it doesn't make sense to me at all
"Women do not make sense" -David De Angelo

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by makydebbie(f): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2016
teebillz:

Wow, something tells me you are such a nice & loving lady. I could visit GH just to take you and your sis out.
lol thanks
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Playing hard to get is somehow good but sometimes you tend to lose the person who is genuinely in love with you and wants to marry you.

I could recall this chick whom my brother met and wanted to go further with her, even after meeting her family she was still playing hard to get. My elder brother left her and after some couple of months, he met another lady who was far better than the previous girl.

When she heard my brother is planning to get married, she couldn't control her emotions, went to talk with my sister, but it was already too late. Till today, she still speaks highly of my big brother. Always asks my sister his whereabouts. cheesy

Life is intriguing! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by teebillz: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:
lol thanks

You are welcome. Meanwhile, lets make it happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ameh99: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2016
I have this female friend which I really don't understand one minute she tells me she so like to hang around me the next she tells me different thing entirely..

She has never come up to tell me if she love me or not but she tells me about every guy that hits on her and how she doesn't want them...

Women....you will never get to understand them...
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by decub: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

It will be cruel to be with someone just because you feel sorry for them. I cannot say yes when I have no feelings ,chemistry or common ground with that person. It's about being compatible and complimenting each other. I am not perfect by all means I am realistic. Relationships should not be about trying to make it work. It should work.
Rightfully said. Relationship built on pity doesn't work. QED!
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2016
In my own world, l do not have the time to chase after girls, ladies or women... l m too tired running away from them... they wouldn't let me be... all because l m rich

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2016
ameh99:
I have this female friend which I really don't understand one minute she tells me she so like to hang around me the next she tells me different thing entirely..

She has never come up to tell me if she love me or not but she tells me about every guy that hits on her and how she doesn't want them...

RUN FROM THE ZONE MY BROTHER

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by louismariae(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

It will be cruel to be with someone just because you feel sorry for them. I cannot say yes when I have no feelings ,chemistry or common ground with that person. It's about being compatible and complimenting each other. I am not perfect by all means I am realistic. Relationships should not be about trying to make it work. It should work.

Raine80 for all the wisdom you've exhibited and the tact you've shown, would you go on just one date with me?

Cheers!
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2016
ameh99:

Haha. She definitely has a lot of guys hitting on her but she could have been so easy for you if you had used the right words on her.

Women only want to listen to the right words. Just use right phrases, then they would be the one doing the chase. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by LordGuru1: 9:24am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:
Persistence is not a good reason for a lady to open legs.

That's bollocks

So u do... Chai, open legs when you are not even married to the guy?! Chineke meh! This world don spoil finish O! Truly, this is End Time. grin cry grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by saudyarmani(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
I have still bawo? shocked

What she meant was

Yeah I have,still regretting it

Not

Yeah,i have still regretting it

Na the comma cause issue,lets be slow to judge cos mistake has no master

One way or the other we commit grammatical blunder,and mind you OYINBO o GBO yoRubA

No kill unaself ontop another man's language,cos englist ain't ours

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:
Nope

Btw I don't do hard to get. When I like you I'll tell you. If I don't na friendzone remain oo shockedshockedgrin

I like you and I hope you won't play hard to get grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Sugarhugs post=51116415]

Lwkmd o.

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.

[quote author=makydebbie post=51116933]Nope

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

I don't just bend over just because.....someone is persistent.

Story
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Ladycloud(f): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2016
why will I play hard to get... when I will just bluntly say No undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by miyagi01(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

simply as sex tools, what is a woman created for if not for sex, let's be realistic, it's simply for the sex, reason a man would see you for the first time and where he looks at firstly is either your ass or breast. so let us all be realistic, you go shop my money, take you to the cinemas for free? its simply because I want to taste that sugar in between.
u're such a fuckboiy. life is nt abt fucking all arnd.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by GodblessNig247(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Raine80 post=51118807][/quote]

Really is not. I feel when a girl likes u she doesnt hesitate for long. It just happens... There is a chemistry that u cant explain. But when it lingers it means she doesnt feel something strongfor that guy she is just struggling to. Is really unhealthy when it goes that way. I got no time for staying on the side lines for too long grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2016
ipain:
you mother is a sex tool. You sister is a sex tool, your daughter will be sex tool you fool. I you don't learn to respect women, learn to respect the woman that gave birth to you you fool and moronic simpleton. It's very obvious you grew up in a home where women are treated a rag and I see your dad turned your mother into sex tool.

It's high time some drilled senses into skulls like yours.

Just because some girls mess up their body does not give you forking audacity to rob it on other girls. Women deserve respect. I won't take this from you. If this will me derailing this thread just to get point across, So be it.

Someone like you will give birth to daughter and announce to the world that an innocent : "Na ashawo I born" when asked what's the gender of your child. How degrading? Or your friends will say "na ashawo you born" and morons like you will sheepishly smile.

Nonsense!
It's quite breathtaking, I tell you, such pettiness & stvpidity. He thinks it's funny, but he's actually mad. It's dinosaurs of his ilk that MUST go extinct before we can get rid of these archaic, primitive "values" and ideologies that serve as vehicles for oppressing and objectifying women. It's a grotesque insult to humanity. Reading such crap came with a great deal of shock; my stomach churned as I read it. It's nauseating and sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

No some men think they have game and one approach works for every woman. It does not.
not for the rich guys.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by donbassy(f): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Na so
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by holyfather(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2016
NubiLove:
If you take a picture of your erect p.en.is from every angle, you would see that it is not perfectly straight... 95% of the time it curves towards a particular direction... the curve may not be very sharp BUT it is never perfectly straight.

It doesn't curve towards any direction, trust me. cool
Growing up, I started seeing others bent and it felt so strange and foreign grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.