Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (56250 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

simply as sex tools, what is a woman created for if not for sex, let's be realistic, it's simply for the sex, reason a man would see you for the first time and where he looks at firstly is either your ass or breast. so let us all be realistic, you go shop my money, take you to the cinemas for free? its simply because I want to taste that sugar in between.
and that's the only thing they can offer.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:

Playing hard to get means persistently displaying your lack of interest in a guy. Now that's different from blowing hot and cold, giving him a green light this minute and pushing him away the next minute.

If your definition of hard to get is the same as above then yes if I don't like him, I fully play the hard to get part.
ladies only play hard to get with a broke guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
WomanOfRace:
A guy has been asking me out for 6good years. He started before i entered school till i graduated and even tried to shower me with gift. Traced my house but i never accepted. My mum was even pleading on his behalf. I may have grown feelings for him if he had stopped,but the more he press ,the more i feel he was suffocating me and a threat to my health.

I still don't regret
wow, is your ass that big?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2016
Stop quoting me... I said 95% not 100%... if you belong to the 5% of perfectly straight ones - fine!

holyfather:

It doesn't curve towards any direction, trust me. cool
Growing up, I started seeing others bent and it felt so strange and foreign grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

Well if he says "what's wrong with me?" when I have tried to be polite I will break it down. Do a power point presentation if I have to.
but a guy somewhere is tired of that same pusy... This life sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
wow, is your ass that big?

lol....so you are insinuating guys go after girls because of their big ass alone?

There is more to life,relationship than big ass.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2016
numericalguy:

You are a very confused person. Your refusal to accecpt his proposal was becasue he persisted. Shouldn't your acceptance or refusal be based on how much you liked or didnt like him instead?
what should you expect from fish brains?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2016
WomanOfRace:

lol....so you are insinuating guys go after girls because of their big ass alone?

There is more to life,relationship than big ass.
na big soft ass sure pass o, even if she no get breasst, no wahala.. That's just me though.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by altitudee: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2016
[b] this just reminded me of the conversation i had last night... we became friends during service year after which i asked her out but she was not interested, she want to be a friend. after a while she got herself a guy. so, i became a friend...
fast forward one and half year....during our conversation she was asking me d following questions.
she:how is ur girlfriend?
me: fine
she:what her name?
me: no reply (something else going through my mind)
she:send her picture
me: copied her picture from her profile page n sent it back to her
she: i'm ur friend not ur girlfriend
me: u re my friend and u re a girl (playing around)
she: u know what am talking about
me: i attached two photo of my bae and send it to her along with her name
she: nice
she: when did u guys meet? (in mind she is checking for the time)
me: school
she: but u did not mentioned her during service
me: we had break-up before we both went for service
me: i asked u out but refuse
she: u asked me late ****
she: u didnt asked me seriously ****
she: i wont come to visit u (she have a plan of visiting)
me: why
she: u ve a girlfriend.....[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Analee(f): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

No some men think they have game and one approach works for every woman. It does not.
.exactly,dey fink dey can use one net to catch so many fishes,even though d net don old sef,dey tear
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
na big soft ass sure pass o, even if she no get breasst, no wahala.. That's just me though.

Goodluck
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Caseless: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:
I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets.
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Goodluck
Thanks.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2016
teebillz:

Nothing is cast in stone. Right now, two of the girls I am fuccking once vowed that I will never fucck them.
Good for you.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by teebillz: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

Good for you.

You can say that again. Nothing beats a good pusssy being fuccked with vengence.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2016
NubiLove:
Only my own....

And I am not talking about a serious bend like in the case of Peyronie's disease, I am referring to slight curvature - It is common for the p.en.is to curve slightly to the left, right, up or down when it’s erect. Some men don't even know their p.en.is is not perfectly straight till their women tell them.

na wetin go carry woman go near man penisss , isn't that intruding on one's privacy?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
but a guy somewhere is tired of that same pusy... This life sef.
you're very right ...
For every girl forming for you ...there's a nigga there that is tired of her !
I always smile when I see big guys going after girls I've done ...
I be like
BEEN THERE
DONE THAT
OVER WITH
then I smile
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2016
teebillz:

You can say that again. Nothing beats a good pusssy being fuccked with vengence.
Recognise sarcasm brother ......
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2016
During sex, a woman sees her man's p.en.is.... I guess that is "intrusion of privacy".... smh.

Youngpo413:
na wetin go carry woman go near man penisss , isn't that intruding on one's privacy?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanvesco(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Well,we all are meant for someone. Lucky you

do u cook as good as ur dp... or twas just a picture..... am setting up a soup cafe..... I need awesome cooks.... if u know any pleaseeeeeeee..... tori olowun.... because of God
abeg link me up.....
thanks in advance
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2016
NubiLove:
During sex, a woman sees her man's p.en.is.... I guess that is "intrusion of privacy".... smh.

OK, since I don't know what sex is.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

you're very right ...
For every girl forming for you ...there's a nigga there that is tired of her !
I always smile when I see big guys going after girls I've done ...
I be like
BEEN THERE
DONE THAT
OVER WITH
then I smile
a great feeling of accomplishment will surely accompany that smile...
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2016
teebillz:

I feel you.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ifeomaekol(f): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Nope and I won't try it---if I like u why pretend? Life is too short for that pls. Reminds me of my girlfrd during nysc, a guy she met during the 3wks camp kept asking her out, the guy was for real, she knew the guy was for real bt she kept on playing hard to get. After service, the guy kept on calling her and then suddenly stopped when she couldn't bear the silence any more she called he's line that was when she found out that the guy had died after a brief illness jux bearly two months after service. She caried her heart out the day she called n told me, all she could say was ify I should hv said yes.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ifeomaekol(f): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
and that's the only thing they can offer.
you lie, guess u hv bn meeting ladies like you. If u believe that's the only thing a woman can offer you then u need to rethink abt ur own life, cos u attract ur kind of person. Let me ask what can you truly offer?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by teebillz: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

Recognise sarcasm brother ......

I dare you to agree to a private chat with me and see how I will smoothly find my way into your heart.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Youngpo413: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2016
ifeomaekol:
you lie, guess u hv bn meeting ladies like you. If u believe that's the only thing a woman can offer you then u need to rethink abt ur own life, cos u attract ur kind of person. Let me ask what can you truly offer?
you know it's the truth that's why you a taking it personal.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2016
teebillz:

I dare you to agree to a private chat with me and see how I will smoothly find my way into your heart.
I don't share ...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by teebillz: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

I don't share ...

Test your will, baby.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by louismariae(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

I don't share ...

Raine80 I think I like you, how about I take you out on a date?

What do you say?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
louismariae:

Raine80 I think I like you, how about I take you out on a date?

What do you say?
I will try and be polite . I do not share meaning I do not date guys who have told me they are bleeping two women at the same time. Why would I lower my standards to that level? Your other two women might be ok with that but I am not looking to be the 3rd woman.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Naijaboiy1: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op,i wont lie cos all liar will go to hell fire. cheesy Me and hard to get are like bread and butter and i have never regrt playing d shii.#teamphtg
As you take old like this so? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.