Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (56241 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by sabyjunior(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Smh, do guys still have time for such rubbish?
for me o, I am enjoying what was written in the Bible, in the book of Isaiah 4:1.
career and money things on my mind joor.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Funjosh(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Ignore them tongue
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by divinelove(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2016
NubiLove:
A man asking a lady out for 3 years is a loser... that is not true love that is obsessive fantasy.

True love is NOT one sided!

U deserve a medal for this

A man asking a woman out for over 6months is a complete loser, broke and jobless. Anything that is too available loses value, becomes worthless and unattractive. It's basic law of nature

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.

Lol brutal but necessary
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Funjosh(m): 7:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Boring:
Wen toto full market undecided

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by makydebbie(f): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2016
torhyb:
if I no gree friendzone nkor ?
brother zone deygringrin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by makydebbie(f): 7:25am On Nov 18, 2016
Brother if boyfriend fvck up,na cucumber sure oogringrin
richidinho:

Is a lie!
If your present boyfrnd dissappoints, you will immediately search for his number and dial

Omo! na so new relationship don start
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanvesco(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2016
WomanOfRace:
A guy has been asking me out for 6good years. He started before i entered school till i graduated and even tried to shower me with gift. Traced my house but i never accepted. My mum was even pleading on his behalf. I may have grown feelings for him if he had stopped,but the more he press ,the more i feel he was suffocating me and a threat to my health.

I still don't regret

some guys can sha play hardly chase o
maybe am just lucky........in 6minutes am getting all the green light I need..... na me dey fleeee sef
6years
I hope his status changed withing those six years......
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by richidinho(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:

Cucumber get money wey e go give you
Atleast boyfrnd dey help pay bills grin grin

Like me i do place my babes only monthly salaries

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by makydebbie(f): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2016
richidinho:

Cucumber get money wey e go give you
Atleast boyfrnd dey help pay bills grin grin

Like me i do place my babes only monthly salaries
my work will pay the billskiss

Cucumber will do the restkiss
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Ayoguy(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Toks2008:
I don't woo a lady twice.

I fix a date with you
I pour my heart out
You say NO
I take it and will never bother you again.

You tell me we can be friends I take that as an impending yes but will not push it.

Gbam!!!.. Yu jst said my mind bro..
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by bobbybrown007: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2016
You day form porch and I no your daddy
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:

Cucumber girl grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by richidinho(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:

Cucumber is boring, no hanging, no sexkissing, no sucking
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Ayoguy(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Heineken:
you're very correct bro.. 3yrs? When no be say them swear for person.. I can't even chase a girl for two weeks. Who get that time.... Some guys needs to wake up seriously..my guy go see hyn babe.. Hym meet another guy dey fire her.. My guy mumu start dey cry. Dey even ask me for advise... Still calling the girl o. Thunder fire this my friend
Big thunder oo.. Bt I think he too obsessed with her
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by KingRex1(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:

undecided
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by folasayolyn(f): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

And wah if he isn't playing games with u, won't you at least honour his persistence and open legs for him

for real! persistence indeed who cares if I say no I mean no! who's got time to waste. it's a two edged sword some guys see the lady as cheap because she started dating a guy immediately. but who cares
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by makydebbie(f): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by dmola(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well, I really value ladies who know what they want & quickly say No to me. So i can move on quickly. Knowing that there are 10 Million ladies out there, either in a complicated relationship or even single.

A sensible lady should be able to discern whether he likes a guy or not within 1 month.

two origin for u mi nigga
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by yhuti(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

simply as sex tools, what is a woman created for if not for sex, let's be realistic, it's simply for the sex, reason a man would see you for the first time and where he looks at firstly is either your ass or breast. so let us all be realistic, you go shop my money, take you to the cinemas for free? its simply because I want to taste that sugar in between.

The right noun to use there is "fuckboy".
A man behaves differently!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by CosmicJames(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

It will be cruel to be with someone just because you feel sorry for them. I cannot say yes when I have no feelings ,chemistry or common ground with that person. It's about being compatible and complimenting each other. I am not perfect by all means I am realistic. Relationships should not be about trying to make it work. It should work.
You are 99.9% honest.
I like people like you.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Mimzyy post=51116225]I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets. Nwanyi oma...
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by VERDA: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Dexema:

Very true, I was telling someone yesterday that the true test of a relationship starts when "the sparks stop flying"

Exactly .
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

simply as sex tools, what is a woman created for if not for sex, let's be realistic, it's simply for the sex, reason a man would see you for the first time and where he looks at firstly is either your ass or breast. so let us all be realistic, you go shop my money, take you to the cinemas for free? its simply because I want to taste that sugar in between.
What?!! angry
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by gregyboy(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2016
oluwalewis:

That is 14 yrs in jail.
he specifically told me to get it from you and that I am running out of time so dont leave me drenched in the rain cos I need that hug like kilode

dont forget is 14yrs plus 1yr it training
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by NigeriaKitchen: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

Yeah... just as there's always a reward for labour.
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2016
If you take a picture of your erect p.en.is from every angle, you would see that it is not perfectly straight... 95% of the time it curves towards a particular direction... the curve may not be very sharp BUT it is never perfectly straight.

holyfather:

Hey don't make it sound like everyone has a bent apparatus. That ain't true. cool
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by KingMufasa(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:
I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets.

oya like me na

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by teebillz: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Typo error sister grin

A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in the typing process (such as a spelling mistake) of printed material. Historically, this referred to mistakes in manual type-setting (typography).
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by vislabraye(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.

Many ladies still play hard to get, though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by miqos02(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2016
NubiLove:
My question was NOT "do you regret rejecting a broke man's advances?"

And I only need answers from ladies and NOT a male's point of view.

PS: Over 95% of men have some form of curvature on their erect p.en.is.... it is rare to see a perfectly straight erect p.en.is.

how many pen.is have u seen?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by teebillz: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:
Honour a guys persistence by opening legs?

Wtf is that

You and your sister look good. Do you mind identifying yourself in the pic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.