Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (56244 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by oluwalewis(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
gregyboy:

dont forget is 14yrs plus 1yr it training
Baba where u do ur one year IT and shey na u b d she or he during ur it.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by louismariae(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

I will try and be polite . I do not share meaning I do not date guys who have told me they are bleeping two women at the same time. Why would I lower my standards to that level? Your other two women might be ok with that but I am not looking to be the 3rd woman.

Thanks for being polite!

Well as a matter of fact I do not remember mentioning 'bleeping' two women at a time, this is my third comment on this thread, the first two was me asking you on a date, having read how tactful you've been with your comments.

I am keen on a date with you, so I am going to ask you again Raine80, would you go on a date with me?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by youngfocus(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.
I like ur point babe nw am making advance will u marry me?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by slydog(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well, I really value ladies who know what they want & quickly say No to me. So i can move on quickly. Knowing that there are 10 Million ladies out there, either in a complicated relationship or even single.

A sensible lady should be able to discern whether he likes a guy or not within 1 month.

One lady told me she may be ready next month or next year I should continue hanging on.
Quickly block her number on true caller
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
The replies I have gotten from ladies proves what I have always known; if a man thinks a lady is playing hard to get, in most instances she is simply not interested in the man... in the few cases where she is interested and playing hard to get, if the man decides to cut her off - she is likely to feel some sort of regret later on....

I don't really need anymore replies from ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
stanvesco:

do u cook as good as ur dp... or twas just a picture..... am setting up a soup cafe..... I need awesome cooks.... if u know any pleaseeeeeeee..... tori olowun.... because of God
abeg link me up.....
thanks in advance

That's a picture and yes,i am a good cook but i wouldn't want make that a carrier. I enjoy cooking for my loved ones and experimenting on my own.
There is a friend of mine but she based in Enugu. She studied it as a vocational course.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ifeomaekol(f): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
you know it's the truth that's why you a taking it personal.
am nt taking anything personal No far frm it, but its so wrong to judge pple jux b/c u hv met a rotten few, and u cnt keep hving that kind of mindset. If that's d kind of women u meet I still say u look within could be something in u attracts them. But for you to say that's all women can offer?? My dear its a big fat lie nt cos am a woman bt b/c u aren't saying the truth and u kw it period.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

As you take old like this so? lipsrsealed
angry angry
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
teebillz:

A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in the typing process (such as a spelling mistake) of printed material. Historically, this referred to mistakes in manual type-setting (typography).
shocked shocked Tbillz
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanvesco(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
WomanOfRace:

That's a picture and yes,i am a good cook but i wouldn't want make that a carrier. I enjoy cooking for my loved ones and experimenting on my own.
There is a friend of mine but she based in Enugu. She studied it as a vocational course.

kk
thanks
wouldn't want your friend to come all the way down shaaaa for now.... u know startup businesses can flop.....
starting up a soup n stew restaurant only(sounds funny abi)
we deliver fresh soup or stew.....
wish u vcould drop me some lil advise o
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Tbillz(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked Tbillz
it's not me dear, I am here! Looool
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by mexxyaaron(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
I can relate with this very well.

My story goes this way.
Met a very beautiful lady in a bus in 2009
Started asking her and she refused for till 2011.making about 3 years of stop calling my number again.

She finally succumbed to my calmness and cuteness late 2011.
We got married early 2013 and we are blessed with 2 beautiful kids now.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
stanvesco:

kk
thanks
wouldn't want your friend to come all the way down shaaaa for now.... u know startup businesses can flop.....
starting up a soup n stew restaurant only(sounds funny abi)
we deliver fresh soup or stew.....
wish u vcould drop me some lil advise o

Alright...

you know i don't really know much but since you asked,i wouldn't keep mute.

I don't like doing anything that is not a passion but if it is a passion,you are good and the localization of your new business is a place where the soup and stew will be in high demand,then it is great.

Nothing about business sounds funny,the only thing funny is how serious we take it and go about it.

Something made you to want to do it;so, it is a great business idea.

There are people,families that works 24/7 ,if your soup and stew are great they will make demands but know it the scale wouldn't be that much like a big company because you are mainly on soup and stew.

Wish you the best of luck.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Heshei: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
crazymommy:
Are you a lady??the question is meant for ladies and they are not asking you....grin

Oti binu ... mama binu ké
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by folasayolyn(f): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
oluwalewis:

That is 14 yrs in jail.
he specifically told me to get it from you and that I am running out of time so dont leave me drenched in the rain cos I need that hug like kilode

Ayam die oh. cheesy
oluwalewis:

That is 14 yrs in jail.
he specifically told me to get it from you and that I am running out of time so dont leave me drenched in the rain cos I need that hug like kilode

Ayam die oh.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by folasayolyn(f): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
ipain:
your mother is a sex tool. Your sister is a sex tool, your daughter will be sex tool you fool. If you don't learn to respect women, learn to respect the woman that gave birth to you you fool and moronic simpleton. It's very obvious you grew up in a home where women are treated like a rag and I see your dad turned your mother into sex tool.

It's high time someone drilled senses into skulls like yours.

Just because some girls mess up their body does not give you forking audacity to rob it on other girls. Women deserve respect. I won't take this from you. If this will mean derailing this thread just to get point across, So be it.

Someone like you will give birth to daughter and announce to the world that an innocent : "Na ashawo I born" when asked what's the gender of your child. How degrading? Or your friends will say "na ashawo you born" and morons like you will sheepishly smile.

Nonsense!

tiri gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by oluwalewis(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
folasayolyn:

Ayam die oh. cheesy

Ayam die oh.

Since she has decided to run away, I can represent her or what do u thnk grin
folasayolyn:

Ayam die oh. cheesy

Ayam die oh.

Since she has decided to run away, I can represent her or what do u thnk
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by folasayolyn(f): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
oluwalewis:

Since she has decided to run away, I can represent her or what do u thnk grin

Since she has decided to run away, I can represent her or what do u thnk

sure when I come home for Christmas currently in Liberia doing humanitarian work
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by oluwalewis(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
folasayolyn:

sure when I come home for Christmas currently in Liberia doing humanitarian work

Yipee yipee yipee,
patiently and also anxiously waiting for u ooo. Don't keeo me waiting beautiful miss
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
altitudee:
[b] this just reminded me of the conversation i had last night... we became friends during service year after which i asked her out but she was not interested, she want to be a friend. after a while she got herself a guy. so, i became a friend...
fast forward one and half year....during our conversation she was asking me d following questions.
she:how is ur girlfriend?
me: fine
she:what her name?
me: no reply (something else going through my mind)
she:send her picture
me: copied her picture from her profile page n sent it back to her
she: i'm ur friend not ur girlfriend
me: u re my friend and u re a girl (playing around)
she: u know what am talking about
me: i attached two photo of my bae and send it to her along with her name
she: nice
she: when did u guys meet? (in mind she is checking for the time)
me: school
she: but u did not mentioned her during service
me: we had break-up before we both went for service
me: i asked u out but refuse
she: u asked me late ****
she: u didnt asked me seriously ****
she: i wont come to visit u (she have a plan of visiting)
me: why
she: u ve a girlfriend.....[/b]
buahahahahahha... they are often like that. After you asked her out, she left you to go get someone else and now want you. Her own is even good compare to the one I had during service lol. That one does not know when a guy is wasting her time while neglects the one who really care about her.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
and that's the only thing they can offer.
You need to be schooled. You will likely raise one who only offer sex. Quote me anywhere. SMH.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanisbaratheon: 12:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

No some men think they have game and one approach works for every woman. It does not.

which approach would you prefer then?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

which approach would you prefer then?
Confident and respectful ...Hi my name is ....will get a better response than sending a champagne bottle to my table when I am out with friends.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanisbaratheon: 1:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

Confident and respectful ...Hi my name is ....will get a better response than sending a champagne bottle to my table when I am out with friends.

cool.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanisbaratheon: 1:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

some might say they prefer a little bit of arrogance you know.

well, the summary is "different strokes for different folks".
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 19, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

some might say they prefer a little bit of arrogance you know.

well, the summary is "different strokes for different folks".
You asked for my perspective ...not what other women prefer I am more than aware that it's a matter of preference.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanisbaratheon: 1:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

You asked for my perspective ...not what other women prefer I am more than aware that it's a matter of preference.

no vex abeg. by the way it's way past bed time
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 19, 2016
stanisbaratheon:

no vex abeg
Yeah sure
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanisbaratheon: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:
Yeah sure
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
slydog:

One lady told me she may be ready next month or next year I should continue hanging on.
Quickly block her number on true caller
grin grin grin grin stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
ifeomaekol:
am nt taking anything personal No far frm it, but its so wrong to judge pple jux b/c u hv met a rotten few, and u cnt keep hving that kind of mindset. If that's d kind of women u meet I still say u look within could be something in u attracts them. But for you to say that's all women can offer?? My dear its a big fat lie nt cos am a woman bt b/c u aren't saying the truth and u kw it period.
Guys who often complain like that slowpoke are broke cos dey date liabilities who offer nothing but sex and because the girls are from poverty stricken homes as well. NO independent minded woman offer only sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by stanvesco(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Alright...

you know i don't really know much but since you asked,i wouldn't keep mute.

I don't like doing anything that is not a passion but if it is a passion,you are good and the localization of your new business is a place where the soup and stew will be in high demand,then it is great.

Nothing about business sounds funny,the only thing funny is how serious we take it and go about it.

Something made you to want to do it;so, it is a great business idea.

There are people,families that works 24/7 ,if your soup and stew are great they will make demands but know it the scale wouldn't be that much like a big company because you are mainly on soup and stew.

Wish you the best of luck.
my dear
thanks a bunch o
once d startup floats successfully
we hope to put in as high as 7million naira into d structure and distribution

target market is actually huge

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.