Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (56261 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by iykeism(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Saturday go pass them by

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
u play hard to get so tey u now realize hez way richer than ur current bf, u start lamenting. tooshay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Edunwa302(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
makydebbie:
Nope

Btw I don't do hard to get. When I like you I'll tell you. If I don't na friendzone remain oo shockedshockedgrin
What an interesting comic profile.........regards to ur twin sis
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by goshen26: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
I was present sha

Keep playing hard to get, ur parents will soon place u on OLX, or u av not come across Isaiah 4:1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
I've never though i haven't had my share of relationships. Sometimes i'm afraid as i immediately want to cut off the whole thing as soon as i agree.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by PublicAssurance: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Love gba'kwa oku!!!![/size]
Towncrier007:

My dear feelings is not enough, what is there is you knowing if that person can perfectly love you, because that is where many went wrong, they had feelings for Mr dickson, and finally dickson broke their heart in a terrible manner. so feelings alone isn't enough.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by snapshot: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
I have still bawo? shocked
guy,you are very dangerous grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by rickyrex(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
,Boy......hello babe Girl.......(no reply) Boy.......how are you doing? Girl.......(no reply) Boy.......568386901462765 Girl......which network? Boy......cartoon network, ur fada..
Thief

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Babysheart(f): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Easy to get actually works better.
There's always a smile and No, just in case.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by NovusHomo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mimzyy:
I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets.

My kind of girl; very easy and straight to the point. grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
WomanOfRace:
I've never though i haven't had my share of relationships. Sometimes i'm afraid as i immediately want to cut off the whole thing as soon as i agree.

hmmm, maybe u are man living in a woman's body. u might need to do a sex change.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Swith(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
I'm here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
truthsayer007:

hmmm, maybe u are man living in a woman's body. u might need to do a sex change.

Hahahaha abeg oo....

Chemistry is a good thing but if only we can always have everyday like the first day. Those magical moments.

Well, who knows.... I'm just more productive when unattached.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by crazymommy(f): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Heshei:
Many still regret due to shallow mindedness ... However, some are just lucky to have been saved from the troubles of destiny destroying broke ass Niga with curvy dick
Are you a lady??the question is meant for ladies and they are not asking you....grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:

And wah if he isn't playing games with u, won't you at least honour his persistence and open legs for him

Chisos!!!!!!!!! Some people need to be isolated from normal human beings.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by numericalguy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nearly all Nigerian girls would have played hard to get only to regret it later on but most will never accept they have ever made a regrettable mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
A guy has been asking me out for 6good years. He started before i entered school till i graduated and even tried to shower me with gift. Traced my house but i never accepted. My mum was even pleading on his behalf. I may have grown feelings for him if he had stopped,but the more he press ,the more i feel he was suffocating me and a threat to my health.

I still don't regret

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by piousMind(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.

The above line in bold got me Lol gringrin
miss Key point grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by torhyb(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
makydebbie:
Nope

Btw I don't do hard to get. When I like you I'll tell you. If I don't na friendzone remain oo shockedshockedgrin
if I no gree friendzone nkor ?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by maximus10: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ladies play hard to get when yhu have TIME.... I don't have that luxury.. I can only talk once

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by henribj(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:

I don't just bend over just because.....someone is persistent.

Hahahaha
well said
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
piousMind:

The above line in bold got me Lol gringrin
miss Key point grin
Well if he says "what's wrong with me?" when I have tried to be polite I will break it down. Do a power point presentation if I have to.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Naikkie(f): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yes, very well...and I was glad I did.

I was young and very naive and scared of relationships, tough I didn't go the insulting them route, I practically said no and stood by it. I was younger than my peers while at the University and during my first job after school.

I later accepted 1 around the period I left my first job (I was older), and alas the guy turned out not to be worth it smiley

At least my life is void of heartbreaks...but I still feel I lost some good guyz...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by numericalguy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
WomanOfRace:
A guy has been asking me out for 6good years. He started before i entered school till i graduated and even tried to shower me with gift. Traced my house but i never accepted. My mum was even pleading on his behalf. I may have grown feelings for him if he had stopped ,but the more he press ,the more i feel he was suffocating me and a threat to my health.

I still don't regret

You are a very confused person. Your refusal to accecpt his proposal was becasue he persisted. Shouldn't your acceptance or refusal be based on how much you liked or didnt like him instead?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by happney65: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
iykeism:
Saturday go pass them by

grin grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ipain: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:

simply as sex tools, what is a woman created for if not for sex, let's be realistic, it's simply for the sex, reason a man would see you for the first time and where he looks at firstly is either your ass or breast. so let us all be realistic, you go shop my money, take you to the cinemas for free? its simply because I want to taste that sugar in between.
your mother is a sex tool. Your sister is a sex tool, your daughter will be sex tool you fool. If you don't learn to respect women, learn to respect the woman that gave birth to you you fool and moronic simpleton. It's very obvious you grew up in a home where women are treated like a rag and I see your dad turned your mother into sex tool.

It's high time someone drilled senses into skulls like yours.

Just because some girls mess up their body does not give you forking audacity to rob it on other girls. Women deserve respect. I won't take this from you. If this will mean derailing this thread just to get point across, So be it.

Someone like you will give birth to daughter and announce to the world that an innocent : "Na ashawo I born" when asked what's the gender of your child. How degrading? Or your friends will say "na ashawo you born" and morons like you will sheepishly smile.

Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Hahahaha abeg oo....

Chemistry is a good thing but if only we can always have everyday like the first day. Those magical moments.

Well, who knows.... I'm just more productive when unattached.

Well, i have nothing more to say, i guess u know urself better.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by lordyugo: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.

truth is most girls will want u to try a lil harder when they like u to prove hw much u value them, so atimes that cn b translated to mean playing hard to get
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by WomanOfRace(f): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
truthsayer007:

Well, i have nothing more to say, i guess u know urself better.

yea...u try shaa
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
ipain:
you mother is a sex tool. You sister is a sex tool, your daughter will be sex tool you fool........

Nonsense!

Hahaha..Let the War begin ! This thread will be interesting cheesy cheesy cheesy

Grabs a Mighty bowl of popcorn...Waiting for the guy's reply grin
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by LoveJesus87(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mimzyy:
I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets.
liar. See forming. God punish devil grin na des ones dey regret pass o no mind am o grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Want To Marry Soon / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.