Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (56234 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:29am On Nov 18, 2016
iykeism:
Saturday go pass them by
.. Sure thing bro .. Let them play their hard to get very well .. I bet I'd meet most of them at prayer city attacking their innocent villagers
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Mjshexy(f): 4:33am On Nov 18, 2016
Naikkie:
Yes, very well...and I was glad I did.

I was young and very naive and scared of relationships, tough I didn't go the insulting them route, I practically said no and stood by it. I was younger than my peers while at the University and during my first job after school.

I later accepted 1 around the period I left my first job (I was older), and alas the guy turned out not to be worth it smiley

At least my life is void of heartbreaks...but I still feel I lost some good guyz...
You are the only sincere lady on this thread, i salute you ma'am & wish u all da best...
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by toprealman: 4:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:
I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets.
can tell from ya face.....go girl!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Ipisi(m): 5:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.
sounds too rigid and serious shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by beezyblaze(m): 5:17am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
No cannot relate to that. Why beat about the bush it's exhausting. If I am not interested I say so, I am not rude. The ones that persist ( some men cannot take no for an answer) I will break it down point by point as to why it is never going to happen.
Cute...i love you already
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by driand(m): 5:29am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:
Persistence is not a good reason for a lady to open legs.

That's bollocks
hey, then what's a good reason?
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Toks2008(m): 5:46am On Nov 18, 2016
I don't woo a lady twice.

I fix a date with you
I pour my heart out
You say NO
I take it and will never bother you again.

You tell me we can be friends I take that as an impending yes but will not push it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Stanchez(m): 5:47am On Nov 18, 2016
dat cold bro bt if the sister sabi, na d way be dat
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Toks2008(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2016
freecocoa:
A man can't do shakara for me, for whatever reason.

They always come around.cheesy

No regrets.

The biggest delusion a lady can have is to think that because guys rush on her means they really want her.

100 guys can woo a lady in a month and none of them will be interested in keeping her but just want to have their way with her...

moral of the gist is that you should stop feeling eerie that guys always come around.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by VERDA: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

This is why I will return to my first point. If I connect with someone and get to know that person I will make an effort. If I feel nothing and that there is not going to be anything ever what am I hoping to achieve by marrying someone I am not compatible with? I don't know what drives you, what motivates you or what it is you look when it comes to relationships. I know myself and I know what works for me. So we will agree to disagree shall we?

From what you wrote,I don't know where the disagreement is,u basically repeated what i said in different words,which is,feelings and compatibility draws u close,effort from both people keeps it going strong.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Heineken(m): 6:00am On Nov 18, 2016
NubiLove:
A man asking a lady out for 3 years is a loser... that is not true love that is obsessive fantasy.

True love is NOT one sided!

you're very correct bro.. 3yrs? When no be say them swear for person.. I can't even chase a girl for two weeks. Who get that time.... Some guys needs to wake up seriously..my guy go see hyn babe.. Hym meet another guy dey fire her.. My guy mumu start dey cry. Dey even ask me for advise... Still calling the girl o. Thunder fire this my friend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by VERDA: 6:01am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

This is why I will return to my first point. If I connect with someone and get to know that person I will make an effort. If I feel nothing and that there is not going to be anything ever what am I hoping to achieve by marrying someone I am not compatible with? I don't know what drives you, what motivates you or what it is you look when it comes to relationships. I know myself and I know what works for me. So we will agree to disagree shall we?

Only quoted you because your first point made mention of relationships not needing conscious effort but should just work,sorry my replies r scattered,still trying to understand how this stuff works.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by seangy4konji: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2016
As women plenty reach

I did not greet one girl right here in South Africa that did not reply back. Majority ofNigerian ladies are local girls forming. Only few have brain and common sense.

They too believe in their toto like it's an office or something.

Smellos.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Kentura:
she played hard to get... now I'm dating her younger sister... and she moves around with one fvck boy like that! tongue

E fit be ma d fvck boy she like say no be una
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ayusco85(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

And wah if he isn't playing games with u, won't you at least honour his persistence and open legs for him

Hope u will teach your daughters this. I can't really fathom why some people post some certain things on this forum. So just because someone is persistent, he shld be rewarded by sex? And what makes u think that his persistence means true love?
Don't u knw that the devil is the father of deceit?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Temysteve(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
I have still bawo? shocked
lol, na slip of tongue.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:

Playing hard to get means persistently displaying your lack of interest in a guy. Now that's different from blowing hot and cold, giving him a green light this minute and pushing him away the next minute.

If your definition of hard to get is the same as above then yes if I don't like him, I fully play the hard to get part.
u are a good woman, giving him green light this minutes, if he approaches u the next minutes, u reject him it doesn't make sense to me at all

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by jameschibuike(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Mimzyy:
I've never been the type to play hard to get. If I like you, I let you know immediately. No time for beating about the bush. If i play hard to get for so long then it means i don't want us together. #NoRegrets.

U have sense

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by KelvinC1(m): 6:23am On Nov 18, 2016
prettythicksme:
Typo error sister grin
no Na JENIFA
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Dkenco: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2016
This is very easy to get

Visit and register if you are a sport lovers

Sure winning guarantee

http://betoftheday.ml/ref/Dkdenco
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Boring: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2016
Wen toto full market undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2016
PS: Over 95% of men have some form of curvature on their erect p.en.is.... it is rare to see a perfectly straight erect p.en.is.

[/quote]

Yeah..its like that so as to fit into your curved a.s.s hole. Sperms ejaculated from a str8 penis may not get through the vagina.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Nope, most guys that I turned down their offer for a date actually turned out to be unserious

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by edbor(m): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Tho this thread was directed at the ladies, I'll like to give an instance when a girl i really liked played hard to get.

So i know this girl right from time, family knows each other, we see almost every week. . so one day i asked for her contact. .i noticed she was shy she gave. .couple of weeks i told her my mind, she said " time will tell " omo i waited two years for time to tell o grin time no gree tell. .

So i was in school needed clear head i stopped contact but the girl was now contacting me o, i was already tired. .

finished school came back, na so this lady now de gist me upadan, me too con de gist am. . I know what she wants, tho she stylishly asked me if am single, nothing can happen between us not because she isn't pretty and has everything every guy desires but it is just another case of hard to get gone bad.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by freecocoa(f): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Toks2008:

The biggest delusion a lady can have is to think that because guys rush on her means they really want her.

100 guys can woo a lady in a month and none of them will be interested in keeping her but just want to have their way with her...

moral of the gist is that you should stop feeling eerie that guys always come around.
I wonder how your post is connected to mine.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by caesaraba(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2016
makydebbie:
Honour a guys persistence by opening legs?

Wtf is that

Lol! See me for market, looking for bales of honour to buy.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Dexema(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2016
VERDA:

While compatibility and all is needed for a start,feelings,chemistry and all is not all that is needed for it to last,and i doubt relationships just work,maybe the first few months,a year or two,once the euphoria is gone,both parties actually need to consciously nuture its growth,i.e try to make it work,implying effort.
Very true, I was telling someone yesterday that the true test of a relationship starts when "the sparks stop flying"

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by ANYANWUIBE(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

I don't just bend over just because.....someone is persistent.
I luv ur boldness
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by mexdon(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Just OBSERVING cool
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by Mcowubaba: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2016
maximus10:
Ladies play hard to get when yhu have TIME.... I don't have that luxury.. I can only talk once
We shared that personality.
Men that do serious follow up with ladies that play hard to get are a bit free, I simply don't have that luxury....
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by laidian(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Towncrier007:

you wicked

Wicket gahl. Is that what you are planning to do to me when I call on you? Iro ni kolewerk.
Re: Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2016
hard to get? nope not me. The only girl who tried that with me became a Bleep buddy. by the time she had accepted, I already stopped having feelings for her. so we just kept on having sex and more sex. last last we broke up. that's the reward for hard to get. The thing is, if u like me, then u shouldn't play hard to get. once u start playing hard to get I just take it that u don't like me. I can't be calling one girl every morning and night, buying her Gift, giving her money, taking her to amazing places and thereby spending money. girl that isn't even my girlfriend yet. When at the end of the day she may still say no. We all know most girls are opportunist.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.