Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58601 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Alhajipablo(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Humans 2.0

Phase 1 of Creation was success, then Phase 2.

New sets of Earthlings were created, it was decided that reproduction hormones shouldnt be programmed because they wanted to control the sequencing, but when Enki moved to Mesopotamia, present day Iraq, where Gold where levitated to Nibiru using laser technology, Enlil invited Marduk to programme the interface such that the Earthlings can reproduce cos he was tired of the process of sequencing DNA one after the other on primates. It was discovered they had 22 pairs of chromosomes. Sedative was given to Adamus and one of the Anunnakis, the first earthlings DNA programmed with 23pairs of DNA. E.DIN was where they planted a garden to grow food. Adamus was secretly sent there by Enlil and when the sex organs developed their were made clothings of leaves. They got pregnant and give birth. Enki heard what happened and came down to chase Adamus and his young family to woods.

The Anunnakis didnt stop there, the Anunnakis started mating with the Earthlings and the hybrids were the Atlanteans and the Nephilims. The hybrids of Annunakis were said to have Royal Blood and were given roles to supervise the slaves and report to the Anunnakis.

Anunnakis, taught the human hyrids how to farm, how to grow food for them.
so d anunakis(adamus and Co) mated with earthlings, this means earthlings were already on earth right? Who the new created d earthlings?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by goldfish80(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Gold is pure and can not rust nor decay, but the wooden components of the Ark may have been destroyed. We can not say for sure if the golden component hasnt been stolen. The question should be, if we can build another device to power a laser power station and levitation plant. The Answer is absolutely, but the vested interests of Capitalists who will never put their weights behind any technology that can not be metered, will not allow W-Tricity to see the light of the day. Its all about money these days. There is technology for Wi-Tricity but its been patented. Its a crazy world.

There is a strong claim that the ark of the covenant could be hidden in a treasure pit in oak island Canada. Have you come across this claim?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Efostick(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2016
I was enjoying the write-up until I got to the human version part sad sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Alhajipablo:
so d anunakis(adamus and Co) mated with earthlings, this means earthlings were already on earth right? Who the new created d earthlings?
I explained that in Humans 1.0, where Homo Erectus (elder brothers to Orangutan) where sequenced with Anunnaki's DNA to make the Earthlings. Anunnakis had sex with Earthlings to form hybrids called Atlanteans and other races based on which Anunnaki had sex with earthling. Nephilims, all are hybrids. We are their descendants.

Humans 3.0 is being engineered by us. Joint Project2045.org we are working.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Shall we proceed to know GOD. Because Anunnakis may have created us, they also were created and should have allowed Earth to evolve naturally but they speed up evolution and make Darwin look stupid. The Anunnakis are the ones we worship, and we keep waiting for them to come back.

The Heaven we pray to go is our DNA singing to go back to meet our Father in Nibiru.

Atheists are right here, there is No God in the Universe. But can we check out the entire Universes, the multiverses and the Cosmos ?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Behind the Hologram, Before the Big Bang and What is Big Bang

Shall we proceed with Science ?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by adedayo3193(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Mehn ayam getting confuse oo undecided

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Alhajipablo(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Continue
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Origin of Universes, The Big Bang, The Blackholes or wormholes and Dimensions.

Science has extrapolated the equations and there is compelling evidence that the Universe, began with a BANG. Yet science is still exploring what caused the Big Bang from the point of Singularity.

I got this covered. You can not understand Big Bang very well, until you understand that the entire cosmos is a hologram. There are billions of Universes, trillions of stars, infinite numbers of planets. Yet we think that the maker of hologram must be like a man ? Is it because the Anunnakis created us in their likeness ? What I am saying is that the God we worship might be our creator, but they are not the creator of the Cosmos. Cosmos is pure energy, can not be created nor destroyed. It is projected from somewhere to the Field. That field is SPACE factored in with TIME. When you dissolve time and space you end up with Singularity, and that is where Big Bang began, out of Blackhole.

Lets ponder. Even the Anunnakis and their creation (us) are in the hologram, they might be more advanced and are capable of injecting magnetic core to planets and make them team with life, yet we need to understand that existence didnt happen by accident, it is a persistent projection to the FIELD.

Big Bang happens when a Universe collapses into a blackholes, its stripped into digital bits and strings of zeroes and ones, and it comes out on the other end of the blackhole as an alternate universe, it is a constant thing happening now and then, every now and then to convert matter back to energy. Because the enter hologram is energy. It is LIGHT Energy.

E=mc2
Energy equals mass and the square of speed of light. Right ? Then Light is the result of Enery conversion of Mass. All that we see around, including us, our houses, everything is light in crystallized form. Without Light there is no hologram. And Everything we see in hologram is light at different frequency and wavelengths.

Sound can be converted to Light. Just been discovered in science. So in our very basic form, the universe can be converted to Light and Sound and finally to Light.

Where is the source of the Light ?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by philfearon(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2016
The movie PROMETHEUS keeps running through my mind as i read through this.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Here, some of the bullshyts he's feeding you

Zecharia Sitchin's "The 12th Planet"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_(hypothetical_planet)?

...and the ones from this nut job

Nancy Lieder

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nibiru_cataclysm?

and then this...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki?

All of which have been debunked and rejected by scientists and academics as pure pseudoscience and pseudohistory.

And by the way, you said Nibiru and planet x are one and the same right? Well those two above disagreed on that.

Nibiru or planet whatever don't exist. And if you believe they do, try convincing us by, at least, backing up your claims with facts, proofs and or providing source(s) where necessary. Not just pulling out shyts from your behind and expect us all to swallow it without sniffing it out first. Afterall, this is education section and we are all here to learn, so try making this "class" an interactive one Mr Billyonaire.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by wayne4loan: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Humans 2.0

New sets of Earthlings were created, it was decided that reproduction hormones shouldnt be programmed because they wanted to control the sequencing, but when Enki moved to Mesopotamia, present day Iraq, where Gold where levitated to Nibiru using laser technology, Enlil invited Marduk to programme the interface such that the Earthlings can reproduce cos he was tired of the process of sequencing DNA one after the other on primates. It was discovered they had 22 pairs of chromosomes. Sedative was given to Adamus and one of the Anunnakis, the first earthlings DNA programmed with 23pairs of DNA. E.DIN was where they planted a garden to grow food. Adamus was secretly sent there by Enlil and when the sex organs developed their were made clothings of leaves. They got pregnant and give birth. Enki heard what happened and came down to chase Adamus and his young family to woods.

The Anunnakis didnt stop there, the Anunnakis started mating with the Earthlings and the hybrids were the Atlanteans and the Nephilims. The hybrids of Annunakis were said to have Royal Blood and were given roles to supervise the slaves and report to the Anunnakis.

gringrin; adam done turn to adamus ... Fire on mrbean gringrin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by photoshoot(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Phew...

Go on sir.

One question. If the nibiru crosses the planet every 3600 years and leaves the earth untouched, destroying everything. That means some years back, it occurred. How was the earth restarted? I don't want to hold onto the Noah story.

Billyonaire:

We are the Source, we created the hologram, we are the Eternal Source. All things are light.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Now, that we have resolved that Everything in the Cosmos is Light, then it therefore means everything even humans, are light. Each of us is a spark of light.

How ? How do we know we are light ? And if we are light, how do we know who is behind the hologram ? How do we get to the backstage ? If we die are we going backstage to see the engineers and technicians ? Why is reincarnation happening ? Is it supposed to be ?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tplacid: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2016
cirmuell:

Nancy Lieder

and then this...

All of which have been debunked and rejected by scientists and academics as pure pseudoscience and pseudohistory.

And by the way, you said Nibiru and planet x are one and the same right? Well those two above disagreed on that.

Nibiru or planet whatever don't exist. And if you believe they do, try convincing us by, at least, backing up your claims with facts, proofs and or providing source(s) where necessary. Not just pulling out shyts from your behind and expecting us all to swallow it without sniffing it out first. Afterall, this is education section and we are all here to learn, so try making this "class" an interactive one Mr Billyonaire.

Just let him finish before you refute his claim.
Some people don't agree with his theory but I bet they want him to finish before they can present their arguments. So please let him conclude.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Haywhymido(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Following
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by photoshoot(m): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2016
cirmuell:

Nancy Lieder

and then this...

Nibiru or planet whatever don't exist. And if you believe they do, try convincing us by, at least, backing up your claims with facts, proofs and or providing source(s) where necessary. Not just pulling out shyts from your behind and expecting us all to swallow it without sniffing it out first. Afterall, this is education section and we are all here to learn, so try making this "class" an interactive one Mr Billyonaire.

I don't know, but I think swallowing or believing whatever he says is personal.

As students when we are lectured in class, we don't have to believe all we were taught at that moment.

We only go back after the class to read more, cross check and research of whatever our lecturer taught us is actually right.

My point: right since you came on this thread, you have shown much rudeness to the Op, either directly or indirectly. Let's see where he lands. I don't think someone would suddenly open such thread if he doesn't know what he is saying.

Even though I find it hard to believe, this is my first time reading on this topic, let us know what he knows sir.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2016
tplacid:

Just let him finish before you refute his claim.
Some people don't agree with his theory but I bet they want him to finish before they can present their arguments. So please let him conclude.
Where's the fun in that? By the time he's rounding up this epistle, most phones would've been dead, most people would've moved on to n more productive things etc if that's how y'all want it, fine, enjoy the movie

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2016
To understand REINCARNATION, lets get back to Planet X, Nibiru and the Anunnakis.

First Exploration was Gold. When the slave race was created to mine gold, we had to be recycled since we are expected as robots to store data on our memories. It will be easier to teach those who already have experience to continue and it will be easier for those who have ideas of how to use computer to be reminded. Anunnakis our creator God, decided that its best to put up a satellite station in orbit to recycle the source energy packed with memory to keep coming back instead using fresh source energies, you might wanna use soul if you choose to. So, dimensions and Hierarchies were created. Such that if you die, you arrive at Destiny Station and it is made so compelling that you want to come back to earth on your free will, to continue the slave work. Without it being your free will, they will break a higher cosmic code of imprisoning free energy. The cycle of Birth, Death and Rebirth was perfected. Even when you die, you will be trying to figure out what God is. Those people on the other side, you do not have to trust 100% what a spirit tells you, as it is here so it is there. So you have opportunity to know the truth here.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2016
So this is what you had us wait until today (Sunday) for?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2016
cirmuell:
Where's the fun in that? By the time he's rounding up this epistle, most phones would've been dead, most people would've moved on to n more productive things etc if that's how y'all want it, fine, enjoy the movie

let him finish! it won't cost you anything.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
To understand REINCARNATION, lets get back to Planet X, Nibiru and the Anunnakis.

First Exploration was Gold. When the slave race was created to mine gold, we had to be recycled since we are expected as robots to store data on our memories. It will be easier to teach those who already have experience to continue and it will be easier for those who have ideas of how to use computer to be reminded. Anunnakis our creator God, decided that its best to put up a satellite station in orbit to recycle the source energy packed with memory to keep coming back instead using fresh source energies, you might wanna use soul if you choose to. So, dimensions and Hierarchies were created. Such that if you die, you arrive at Destiny Station and it is made so compelling that you want to come back to earth on your free will, to continue the slave work. Without it being your free will, they will break a higher cosmic code of imprisoning free energy. The cycle of Birth, Death and Rebirth was perfected. Even when you die, you will be trying to figure out what God is. Those people on the other side, you do not have to trust 100% what a spirit tells you, as it is here so it is there. So you have opportunity to know the truth here.

Who created the Anunnakis then... I believe nothing have existed without a precursor. Good work

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by mylora: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
The other extrapolations of the Orbits of Nibiru, goes through other Galaxies and they come around every 3,600 Yrs.

The early last names of the royal race of inhabitants of Nibiru is called Anunnaki. Each 3,600 yrs when they come around our solar system, they dont leave the Earth untouched.

We have seen relics of ancient civilizations. We wonder, where are the Atlanteans, where are the Limureans ? Where are the ancients people that lived in abandoned ancient cities. 3600yrs is a long time but it seems humanity is too tiny for these beings.

Anunnakis are between 9 fits to 12fits tall.

The Pyramids that we are so much trying to figure out how it was built, was built by them.

The Gold mines in South Africa and other locations were mined by them and their hybrids.

Infact, lets dive straight into Humans 1.0

Bring out your Bibles and Korans and lets compare notes.

Sorry for quoting this whole post. Pls. How many more years to the 3600yrs when the earth would witness another destruction?
Any life after death? Where do good and bad people go afterwards?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
I remember that this is Education Section, NOT Religion Section.

Do not believe what I am typing, although it is a work I have dedicated almost 20yrs of my life to study, I ask you to study and come to your conclusion. You have a long life and I guess you will figure it out, if you can not figure it out in this life time, there is always another life time, if the Gods are not already nearby to destroy this civilization. Now you know why the Government hides this from the general public, there will be panic.

All those who exposed these findings are killed. I am staying anonymous for this reason, I wouldnt have posted these if I was in the Western Countries. I understand the reason. They want to world populace not to panic, they want us to go about eating, drinking and having sex.

Open your eyes and research the world you live in. Stop running around drinking and eating as if science is beyond your capacities to understand.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2016
mylora:

Sorry for quoting this whole post. Pls. How many more years to the 3600yrs when the earth would witness another destruction?
Any life after death? Where do good and bad people go afterwards?

Death of physical body instrument we wear, in our light mode, we are eternal and the light mode is the real us. We are light. ASk those who have experience Soul Travel and Astral Projection and OBE. They will tell you what they see and how they see.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Tallesty1(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2016
cirmuell:
Please I beg of you, can you provide source or at least something to back up this claim?

And by "we" you mean YOU and...?
Lol.

I dont Understand Nigerians and our thirst for source.
The source you seek is someone like me, you or The op so if you can believe the source who may be someone that you may never have heard of then why not the op? Because he's not white?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by UnlimitedIfex(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2016
cirmuell:
Most phones lyk mine

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Toptipster:

Who created the Anunnakis then... I believe nothing have existed without a precursor. Good work

Anunnakis are evolved species of projected beings. Remember, that they are in the projection with us even though we worship them. But we are all the same with them (God) on our real nature.

This is what happened. We created bio-conscious hologram to come and play around as equal. As we moved into the hologram, we are supposed to visit different locations and galaxies and universes in the hologram, our hologram, but as soon as we entered, we realized that the gravity on this particular Gaia (Earth) is stronger, cos of the magnetic core, we became intrigued. Due to the strong magnetism, our ethereal nature became denser and denser as we got closer. Damn! Gravity of Earth materialized our light nature and we become infused with consciousness due to presence of prana. We where just figuring out how to exist and go back, when the Anunnaki came along, programmed us, hybrized us and created layers of dimensions and make us go through birth, death and rebirth and they love this place. They invented religion and mock us to worship them. Its all a game and they know it.

That is why anyone who crossed over and came back and said its just a game. We need to figure out how to let people know its all a game. When we know that is all game, we will stop fighting, stop being materialistic and the game will end.

We are the Source, we created the hologram, we are the Eternal Source. All things are light.

I have done my part, who ever comes across this posts between now and forever should research and ask me questions. In any areas of life, I believe I have figured this out and its time to live happy and wait for when I will get back stage and decide if to enter the hologram again. Its fun though.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by photoshoot(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lol.

The source you seek is someone like me, you or The op so if you can believe the source who may be someone that you may never have heard of then why not the op? Because he's not white?

The bold best explains him and his thirst for source. I mean, when he quoted the OP with links that's showed some of what the OP said has been disproved, he forgot they also dedicated time to studying that just as OP. We have the right to believe what we want, I don't know why he seems such in a hurry.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Eleniyan15: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2016
still following bumps to bumper
Photoshoot you dey here?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lol.

total bullocks! my friend! if you want to post something you consider factual then there must be reference/source. a source/reference is reputable when other people/institutions of sound mind and learning have thoroughly investigated the facts and found them to be correct or largely true (due to some evidence that suggests so). so far billyonaire hasn't provided any yet.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Tallesty1(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Humans 2.0

Genesis 6 1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same
became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86