Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58597 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

I am really not bothered with convincing anyone about this. This is Education Section and not religious section. I have researched this for 10yrs and I have come to this conclusion after researching on what God is. And everything about this Holographic universe just opened up in my face and I have contacted the scientific community and it is what it is.

since you want to follow it from this perspective, every fact that supports your line of thought/findings should be backed up by accurate references! provide links or name of academic journals to support what you're saying. don't just pull facts out of the thin air and claim you're right. your references must be reputable and of high standard. (this would not have been a requirement if you were in religion section)

to know what God is, is simple. its just man that has complicated things with religion.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Booked
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by realmindz: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
HOW IT WAS BUILT, SHOULDNT BE AS IMPORTANT AS WHY IT WAS BUILT.

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND WAIT FOR MY EXPLANATION TOMORROW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8

Limestones, Watershafts and ofcourse water. Laws of floatation and Archimedes Principles come into play.

The Construction of the Pyramid, the blueprint for the construction and those who built it under whose supervision will solve every other puzzles and resolve the mysteries of the Incas, Atlanteans, God and of course who we are.

Exactly! The main question is what is its purpose?

So much resources and scientific knowedge behind it.... Then it must ve been built for something very important. It is seems it is no longer in use, now the biggest question is what will happen if the pyramid were ever activated again

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
tens4real:
I dont think he has all the answers but I believe he is better than u... Open ur mind perhaps u can learn something
Better than me in the sense that?

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
hotice01:

Do you have possible answers to my questions?
I don't mind learning from anyone.
I learn something doesn't mean I am obliged to believe.
After learning from him or anyone else,I go on to do my own research using what I have learnt as pointers and put such knowledge to test.
Even the bible spoke about this in Act 17:11
"And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul's message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth."
You can't possibly be asking if I have answers to questions NOONE does.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
realmindz:

Exactly! The main question is what is its purpose?

So much resources and scientific knowedge behind it.... Then it must ve been built for something very important. It is seems it is no longer in use, now the biggest question is what will happen if the pyramid were ever activated again
The Pyramid was used for transportation of Gold using laser technology to Planet X called Nibiru on the Constellation of Orion. When the lazer was turned on, the whole region could also receive wireless electricity called Wi-tricity and the central dynamo device is missing.

The Pyramid can only be activated again if the central core Device unit that generates the lazer is found or reconstructed. The Device of what is called the Ark of Covenant in the Bible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
coollabman:

since you want to follow it from this perspective, every fact that supports your line of thought/findings should be backed up by accurate references! provide links or name of academic journals to support what you're saying. don't just pull facts out of the thin air and claim you're right. your references must be reputable and of high standard. (this would not have been a requirement if you were in religion section)

to know what God is, is simple. its just man that has complicated things with religion.
To know what God is, is Simple ? Why not tell us who and what God is ?

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by paranorman(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
profstar:

Which one is "immortal dimension" again
grin grin grin
Bro, current laws and equation in physics forbits time travel. This is another topic for another day. But time travel is real.

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
To know what God is, is Simple ? Why not tell us who and what God is ?

grin write your own first

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by paranorman(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
You wanna share ? OR You want us to share ?
You guys to share. I know nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by paranorman(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
freecocoa:
Really? You believe he has the answers? grin grin grin
What do you believe in freecocoa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
paranorman:

What do you believe in freecocoa?
How is that relevant to the discourse?

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
I still doubt if the model upon which the pyramids were built can be grasped by modern civilization. The pyramid is of something more advanced, something extra ordinary and at the same time, something that speaks of mystery. Did aliens exist then? Were they the engineers? I know within that we aren't alone and whoever the OTHERS are; i know they encompasses us in terms of technology. Science of our time can try to unravel the HOW, but that doesn't stop it from being mere speculations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by paranorman(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
freecocoa:
How is that relevant to the discourse?
None I suppose, but I read your comments in this trend. So, what do you believe in?

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
paranorman:

None I suppose, but I read your comments in this trend. So, what do you believe in?
I don't see how that is important, stick to topic.

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
HenryDion:
I still doubt if the model upon which the pyramids were built can be grasped by modern civilization. The pyramid is of something more advanced, something extra ordinary and at the same time, something that speaks of mystery. Did aliens exist then? Were they the engineers? I know within that we aren't alone and whoever the OTHERS are; i know they encompasses us in terms of technology. Science of our time can try to unravel the HOW, but that doesn't stop it from being mere speculations.

The Pyramid is built using Limestones. Limestones float on water based on Archimedes Principle. The Nile was pumped using shafts and the stones shaped and floated through the shaft and the pyramid was built just for the purpose of transportation of Gold and supplying of electricity through out the entire region. The Ark of Convenant wasnt really thought it was, it was able to produce electromagnetism to generate laser when light of the sun was focused from the shafts on both sides of the pyramid to the Ark. The laser was directly focused on the peak of the pyramid where Gold was placed. And the laser will push the Gold out of our atmosphere to other planetary systems.

Read about how NASA uses laser to send the "Curiosity" to Mars. This is similar technology.

Remember the work of Tesla relating to Wi-Tricity ? The Ark was also able to generate such electromagnetic field that fluorescent elements could glow. Try to use the magnetor from your old microwave oven at home and connect it to power source. And hold a bulb close to the magnetor at a distance, the bulb will light up, no wires needed.

That is how ancient Eqypt prosper until Moses took the Ark away, it was stated in the Bible as the Ark was the Glory of Egypt, without it Egypt crumbled.

Electricity is the power that prospers nations. It didnt start today.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tens4real(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't see how that is important, stick to topic.
it is important because u sound like someone with a shallow mindset...

9 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
tens4real:
it is important because u sound like someone with a shallow mindset...
Okay, thanks for the observation.

9 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

The Pyramid is built using Limestones. Limestones float on water based on Archimedes Principle. The Nile was pumped using shafts and the stones shaped and floated through the shaft and the pyramid was built just for the purpose of transportation of Gold and supplying of electricity through out the entire region. The Ark of Convenant wasnt really thought it was, it was able to produce electromagnetism to generate laser when light of the sun was focused from the shafts on both sides of the pyramid to the Ark. The laser was directly focused on the peak of the pyramid where Gold was placed. And the laser will push the Gold out of our atmosphere to other planetary systems.

Read about how NASA uses laser to send the "Curiosity" to Mars. This is similar technology.

Remember the work of Tesla relating to Wi-Tricity ? The Ark was also able to generate such electromagnetic field that fluorescent elements could glow. Try to use the magnetor from your old microwave oven at home and connect it to power source. And hold a bulb close to the magnetor at a distance, the bulb will light up, no wires needed.

That is how ancient Eqypt prosper until Moses took the Ark away, it was stated in the Bible as the Ark was the Glory of Egypt, without it Egypt crumbled.

Electricity is the power that prospers nations. It didnt start today.

Am learning a lot from this thread and everything is making so much sense. Am a Christian but always, i feel something is amiss in my religion just like every other religion out there. Someone once told me that life is a PUZZLE. It's pieces are scattered abroad. Every religion has a piece of the puzzle - a little piece of truth; while science in the other hand is the validator of truth. I have taught myself to have an open mind, once all the puzzles are brought together, you will then know that life is not as complex as it seems. Am following. keep it coming.
I want to ask, any idea if the ark of the covenant still exist?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
HenryDion:

Am learning a lot from this thread and everything is making so much sense. Am a Christian but always, i feel something is amiss in my religion just like every other religion out there. Someone once told me that life is a PUZZLE. It's pieces are scattered abroad. Every religion has a piece of the puzzle - a little piece of truth; while science in the other hand is the validator of truth. I have taught myself to have an open mind, once all the puzzles are brought together, you will then know that life is not as complex as it seems. Am following. keep it coming.
I want to ask, any idea if the ark of the covenant still exist?

Gold is pure and can not rust nor decay, but the wooden components of the Ark may have been destroyed. We can not say for sure if the golden component hasnt been stolen. The question should be, if we can build another device to power a laser power station and levitation plant. The Answer is absolutely, but the vested interests of Capitalists who will never put their weights behind any technology that can not be metered, will not allow W-Tricity to see the light of the day. Its all about money these days. There is technology for Wi-Tricity but its been patented. Its a crazy world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

Gold is pure and can not rust nor decay, but the wooden components of the Ark may have been destroyed. We can not say for sure if the golden component hasnt been stolen. The question should be, if we can build another device to power a laser power station and levitation plant. The Answer is absolutely, but the vested interests of Capitalists who will never put their weights behind any technology that can not be metered, will not allow W-Tricity to see the light of the day. Its all about money these days. There is technology for Wi-Tricity but its been patented. Its a crazy world.
Thanks for the prompt reply.. Following..

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
freecocoa:
Yea right.
seems to me you indulge in OBE?

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
paranorman:

Time travel is possible, but it has to be in another dimension of time and space; the dimension where ordinary mortals cannot travel in.

Astral Projections?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by youngcizza(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
hmmm so witchcraft n juju ain't real or what
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by wayne4loan: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
The Pyramid was used for transportation of Gold using laser technology to Planet X called Nibiru on the Constellation of Orion. When the lazer was turned on, the whole region could also receive wireless electricity called Wi-tricity and the central dynamo device is missing.

The Pyramid can only be activated again if the central core Device unit that generates the lazer is found or reconstructed. The Device of what is called the Ark of Covenant in the Bible.
grin grin wireless electricity and ark of covenant grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tens4real(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ranks007:

Astral Projections?
ever experienced OBE?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Teague4league(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
shocked shocked interesting
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by armadeo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op the ark of the covenant was built by Moses and not the Egyptians. Moses had already led them out of Egypt.

The ark was built to house the commandments.

So I don't get your point about the collapse of Egypt due to Moses taking the ark away.

As for nubiru theory. It's been said to be the brain work of some conspiracy end time theorist.

However I look forward to your explanation and teachings.

Mind open.

9 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by bravolyk(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
tens4real:
ever experienced OBE?

Does it exist is it real?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
armadeo:
Op the ark of the covenant was built by Moses and not the Egyptians. Moses had already led them out of Egypt.

The ark was built to house the commandments.

So I don't get your point about the collapse of Egypt due to Moses taking the ark away.

As for nubiru theory. It's been said to be the brain work of some conspiracy end time theorist.

However I look forward to your explanation and teachings.

Mind open.

Since you assert that Moses built the Ark of Covenant, can you show us which part of the Bible stated that Moses built the Ark ? That is if you referred to the Moses of the Bible. My research shows that the Anunnakis always go with the Ark they used for levitation to Heaven (Planet X) with it and return it for transportation of Gold. If Moses constructed any, it must be a replica.

The Ark was not even built by the Egyptians, they inherited it after the Gods or Anunnaki's have handed over leadership of the planets to the Hybrids, the nephilims etc that took charge of the planet then.

There is no single doubts about the use of the Pyramid, it was a power plant for generation of wireless electricity and levitation of Gold to their planets. No single doubts about it. I do not expect doubts, infact doubts are welcomed. But I need doubters to offer compelling evidences to illuminate their own versions. It is not enough to doubt.

The measurement of the chamber where the Ark was supposed to be, has exactly measurement of the Ark of Covenant.

Read about the measurement here: http://www.crystalinks.com/gparc.html

6 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Interesting
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 27, 2016
4kings this might interest you

Conspiracy theories nonetheless but interesting stuff

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.