Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58596 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by photoshoot(m): 4:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Following
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by chukxy: 5:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Interesting. Following
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Na wa! Sunday don reach o! @Billyonaire

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by DavidEsq(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2016
coollabman:
Na wa! Sunday don reach o! @Billyonaire
See as I pose dey wait.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2016
tens4real:
ever experienced OBE?
Naaas read about it extensively.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tolugar: 6:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Wake up guy

Hurry let me knw if I'll go church
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Atlanteans are what we would call Humans 2.0; Atlanteans are alive!
Lol, there is nothing like atlanteans, they never existed.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2016
tyosho:

Isn't Atlantis fiction?
It is, don't let anyone feed you lies. Which is why I will let you go find out on your own rather than tell you why it is.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by godfrey01(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2016
following this post seriiously as I can't wait to see its end. the wi-tricity you talked about reminds me of a season movie i watched titled "Revolution"

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Gold is pure and can not rust nor decay, but the wooden components of the Ark may have been destroyed. We can not say for sure if the golden component hasnt been stolen. The question should be, if we can build another device to power a laser power station and levitation plant. The Answer is absolutely, but the vested interests of Capitalists who will never put their weights behind any technology that can not be metered, will not allow W-Tricity to see the light of the day. Its all about money these days. There is technology for Wi-Tricity but its been patented. Its a crazy world.
Inert.
No need for the theatrics.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by luqxxee(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Still waiting...
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by realmindz: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2016
ayxmania:

Alien? Lol. Bro, it's just pure alchemy and mathematics!. The 90° and all. Do you even know they invented the 'time' we use now?

I am not sure if u doubt the existence of aliens but it would be myopic to do so.

The chances are too large considering how old time has been. If the universe is over 13 billion years old and its size is incomprehensible, spreading billions of lights years apart.

When u realise man's record and time is an insignificant proportion to the age and size of the universe (less than 0.000....1%) or when man is yet to unravel up to 1% of his galaxy or even solar system.? And u think this is not enough timeless time and large space for uncountable activities and events to have taken place and u think the universe is all just about human race who has less than 10,000 years inaccurate records.

You will only find the possibility of alien existence laughable when u still dwell in the imagination of your small world

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by realmindz: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2016
ayxmania:
I actually know who built the pyramids, how they were built, and what they were built for. I was privileged to take Ancient Egyptology last semester and it was fascinating. Make I no spoil show. OP oya over to you.

Not everything the society hands over to you is excatly true, not even the educational system, religion is worse.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tplacid: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Make it a Date on Sunday.

Learn this truth with compelling scientific evidences so you can be free from the ignorance and focus on life fearlessly. We will also learn the true nature of God and offer compelling evidences on what the Almighty GOD is.

Dear sir, it's sunday already and most of us are already waiting for your revelation. What exactly should we be looking at ?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tens4real(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2016
bravolyk:

Does it exist is it real?
yes it exists yes it is real... Have I experience it no... But I know people who have experience it and is amazing feeling if u do one day
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Teague4league(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2016
tplacid:

Dear sir, it's sunday already and most of us are already waiting for your revelation. What exactly should we be looking at ?
The show has already started and I hope you reading from the start wink
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Babacele: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2016
paranorman:

Can a share a bit on black race and Atlantis? And matter, mass and energy and anti matter?
yes sir ,maybe after this important lecture. pls remind me. thanks.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2016
God, these 3 letters word baffled me from my birth and I went out, just like all of you did to search for Him or It, and I never found him physically and I am told I can never see him physically and I respect that. I fasted and prayed and asked God to show me he exists. He never showed up.

But I believed, I sang in the choir, I got baptized and I preached and still never found him. I didnt give up the quest, I left the church and Christianity and moved from Religion to Religion and got same adsenteeism.

I left religion to sciences, became Atheist and I studied Astronomy, Astrology, Quantum Mechanics, Mysticism and Metaphysics and went as far as Creation, may be I can find the creator in its creation. What I found unsettled me.

I will drop these bits by bits, I didnt type these down.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2016
I always knew humans were different, unlike every other mammals, we were hunter gatherers, we wore cloths. No other animals inventer fabrics to cover their furs, they were born with furs.

We use cream, we bathed, we cultivated food. We built artificial homes to keep us away from the elements and we fly planes. Something must have been wrong. We move from continents to continents, we had emotions. We are not like any other animals. Infact, we are not just animals. We are more of animal plus something divine. We worship, even though we do not even know what we worship.

I knew we are an anomaly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2016
In Astrology and Astronomy, I found out, that Earth is the only known planet, with physical life in our solar system, and science is yet to find out any planets with biological physical life such as ours. Vegetations such as ours, even in our Milky Way Galaxy. There is no planet like Earth. Is Earth special ? I thought so, until I realize Earth is also an anomaly. Planets are all the way they are supposed to be, we are the anomaly.

What made the Earth different, is what created the abnormal creation called Humans.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2016
This _shit is just about to go down, mehn. grin

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2016

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2016
In Geography, I figured out that there are some structures on Earth. Giant structures which can not be built using our technologies of today. Although we can say, by our standards, that we are very advanced, we would have used several decades to build the pyramids that dot our Earth landscapes. From South America, to Egypt see several landscapes. In the former Soviet Union. There are holes doing deeper to the abyss of the Earth. There are no records of humans ever building these structures. What we have are fairy tales. Someone built these structures, and that someone either existed on this Earth and visited these Earth. My quest continues.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by armadeo(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

Since you assert that Moses built the Ark of Covenant, can you show us which part of the Bible stated that Moses built the Ark ? That is if you referred to the Moses of the Bible. My research shows that the Anunnakis always go with the Ark they used for levitation to Heaven (Planet X) with it and return it for transportation of Gold. If Moses constructed any, it must be a replica.

The Ark was not even built by the Egyptians, they inherited it after the Gods or Anunnaki's have handed over leadership of the planets to the Hybrids, the nephilims etc that took charge of the planet then.

There is no single doubts about the use of the Pyramid, it was a power plant for generation of wireless electricity and levitation of Gold to their planets. No single doubts about it. I do not expect doubts, infact doubts are welcomed. But I need doubters to offer compelling evidences to illuminate their own versions. It is not enough to doubt.

The measurement of the chamber where the Ark was supposed to be, has exactly measurement of the Ark of Covenant.

Read about the measurement here: http://www.crystalinks.com/gparc.html

Sorry to quote this entire write up.

I have gone through some of your threads and seen your thought process on these issues.
(It's quite far fetched you know).

However the bible states in exodus 37 that Moses ordered bezalel to build the ark. Unless you say the bible lied..

So the matrix is really real

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2016
In South Africa, I have seen deserted Gold mines, Gold mines, that if we want to evaluate the quantity of Gold excavated from the mines, we could be talking about quantities of Gold that will cover several football fields. BUT WHERE ARE THE GOLD ? We see Gold mines, but we do not see the Gold. Gold is an inert metal. Great conductor of electricity and what did our earliest miners did with Gold ? Why was Gold so precious to them ? And where is the fucking Gold ? Seems they mined the gold and made them disappear from Earth.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Can you please just go straight to the point?
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2016
In church I was told to pray, God knows everything and yes I prayed. I prayed and I prayed. And Yet miracles happen and I question the force behind miracles and I am asked not to question God.

People visit herbalists and shammans and they perform miracles, same kinds of miracles happen in churches and I think the God of the Church may be the same God of the native doctors, and I am told that it is the Devil.

And yet I am told to hate the Devil and Love God. These two entities I have never met, why would I hate something I dont see and love something I dont see ? I my heart I knew something is missing.

Where do miracles come from ? Even magicians perform them. So, I set out on a journey to metaphysics and mysticism. This is where I understood the esoteric nature of man. Much more like a school, I have read several books and meditated and I have seen first hand that we are special. We are soul in human instrument called body. Much more like a spacesuit built to last 120yrs if well taken care of by the 'wearer'. I needed to see proof. I moved to science.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by bravolyk(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2016
cirmuell:

Can you please be patient and let's watch him try to unravel the mystery

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by falcon01: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2016
let me sign in
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2016
In science, I studied Quantum Mechanics, Astrophysics, continued on the research of Tesla, Albert Einstein, Steven Hawkings. I attend podcasts with Michio Kaku and other leading scientist. I stumbled on String Theory and M-Theory called the Theory of Everything. These theoretical physicists may not be able to successfully complete the theory of everything until we are able to establish that Consciousness plays a role in behavior of matter. That is what took me to biogenesis.

I also veered to Biology; Biogenesis where we discovered the right and left lobe of the brain exchange data on quantum level. That is what I needed.

So I moved to study what consciousness is. I have found reason to complete the Theory of Everything and present to myself and family what we are. Then I realize I havent found out what constructed the pyramids.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2016
cirmuell:

Ogbeni relax! Let him do his thing...

@billyonaire fire on! We are reading. cool

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by 4kings: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:
4kings this might interest you

Conspiracy theories nonetheless but interesting stuff
following ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55