Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58500 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Mhyketh(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oya suspense, typical of a Nigerian.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Babacele:
Billyonaire this is cool if it ll remove the shroud of ignorance from our gazes. To some selected few in the world, the mystery behind the pyramids is no secret but to billions, it is. Won't it baffle many that it was after a special ceremony at the peak of one of d pyramids that Christ said all had been given to him? Why the early churches were killing the custodians of the ancient knowledge that built the pyramids, many went underground like the masons , many became catholic priests as decoys n many weren't soo lucky like Galileo .

Don't forget that Jesus was taken to Egypt and was trained by the best teachers - the records of which are clearly missing in our Christian bible but are well preserved for true seekers. That certain things are kept secret doesn't connote evil but to preserve the sanctity of knowledge.

I disagree that science still validates . presently like its predecessor religion , Science is posing a serious threat to truth and it is about to be unveiled by the Isis of truth.

what gave birth to matter? mass and energy? What about antimatter? (please read Dan Brown's ' Angels and Demons' ).

What happened to previous adamis? Noah's , Atlantis etc?

isn't our technology a mockery of previous man's frontiers of knowledge applications?

What is wrong with the black race especially after Atlantis?

Sunday is less than 24 hours away , can't wait to learn please.
peace.

Sir, I disagree with you. I am an Archaeologist and I can say boldly that science is not posing any threat to truth instead, religion (better still Christianity) is. The early church has distorted prehistory and to some extent, history.
To be honest, science has not answered all questions posed by man, but the little it has solved has gone a long way in opening our eyes to realities.
I said in one of my previous comments that Egypt was initially two lands, why is the Bible silent on this?
I don't want to sound like an unbeliever but religion has a lot of gaps to fill.
Also, due to racism, the Western world has tried so hard to make us believe the ancient Egyptian civilization was not indigenous, rather foreign. They have made us believe it was through diffusion that that occurred which is a lie. Science has proved this, Archaeology has proved this, History also has proved this.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by paranorman(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
profstar:

How I wish it is possible to travel back in time to actually see what really happened LIVE
Time travel is possible, but it has to be in another dimension of time and space; the dimension where ordinary mortals cannot travel in.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
paranorman:

Time travel is possible, but it has to be in another dimension of time and space; the dimension where ordinary mortals cannot travel in.
Yea right.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
For those who can not wait, I will want you to go through this. It will go along way to sync 2 lectures am having tomorrow; Take NOTE of Nibiru reference to Constellation of Orion on the contruction of the Pyramids and also, in decoding God, with reference to Gold Mining. I will proof tomorrow, that the God of Bible is the God of Koran and the God of Judaism etc. And I will proof the origin of God to Nibiru which scientist name Planet X. I will solve these puzzles once and for all and connect the dots on the Holographic Universe and present to you, GOD. The one that does not need worship.[i][/i] The excerpts below is culled from planetxnews(dot)com

In 2008, Japanese researchers announced that, according to their calculations, there should be an “undiscovered” planet at a distance of about 100 AU (astronomical units) that has a size of up to two-thirds of the planet Earth. These calculations support the hypothesis of the existence of Nibiru, or Planet X. Here we bring you 20 things you should know about the mysterious planet Nibiru.

The name “Nibiru” originated from the ancient Sumerians, who once inhabited ancient Mesopotamia, modern-day Iraq. It is the 12th planet describe by Zecharia Sitchin.

Nibiru is also called Marduk, and it arrives to our solar system with a extreme clockwise elliptical course.

According to several ancient texts from Mesopotamia, there is strong evidence that supports theories that Nibiru, has an orbital period of 3600 years. The number 3600 was represented by the Sumerians as a large circle.

The expression for the planet, the “shar,” also means a perfect circle or full circle and also represents the number.

Ancient astronaut theorists believe that the convergence of the three concepts – planet / orbit / and number 3600 – could not be a coincidence.
Strangely, the periods of the kingdom were also multiples of shar, 3600 years, leading to the speculation that the empires shares were related to the orbital period of 3600 years.

NASA has identified a planet with an anomalous orbit around our sun, they refer to it as Planet X. The Washington Post and other news agencies wrote about it in 1983 and the coming years.

According to the Washington Post: “A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite… ‘All I can tell you is that we don’t know what it is,’ said Gerry Neugebauer, chief IRAS scientist.”

R. Harrington wrote a very interesting article in the Astronomical Journal in 1988. Harrington suggested that a planet three or four times the size of Earth existed, having a position of three or four times farther from the sun than Pluto. According to mathematical models that were presented, it is believed that Planet X or Nibiru has an extreme elliptical orbit of 30 degrees.

It is believed that the planet originated from the Orion constellation, passing near our planet and coming towards it from the sun. After making its way by Earth, it heads toward outer space and “disappears.”

Mythologically-speaking, it has the appearance of a fiery beast, appearing in the sky as a second sun. Nibiru is a magnetic planet, causing the Earth to tilt in space as it passes.

Nibiru is believed to have four times the diameter of Earth and is 23 times more massive, a truly gigantic planet.

According to ancient texts, Nibiru is wrapped in a cloud of dust, iron oxide red, making the rivers and lakes acquire a reddish color.
It is believed that it would cause days of obscurity while passing next to other planets, possibly even stopping their rotation during its transition across space due to its incredible magnetic properties.

Nibiru is also associated with great dangers. Some researchers believe if a planet like Nibiru would come close to Earth it would cause large earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, creating an entirely new geography and climate.

It is called ” The Destroyer” in the Kolbrin, a parallel bible located in the monastery of Glastonbury in Scotland; Men forget the days of the Destroyer. Only the wise know where it went and that it shall return at the appointed time. … It is the Destroyer … Its color was bright and fierce and ever-changing, with an unstable appearance … a fierce body of flames.

According to the US News World Report, Planet X or Nibiru exists. The article: “Shrouded from the sun’s light, mysteriously tugging at the orbits of Uranus and Neptune, is an unseen force that astronomers suspect may be Planet X – a 10th resident of the Earth’s celestial neighborhood. Last year, the infrared astronomical satellite (IRAS), circling in a polar orbit 560 miles from the Earth, detected heat from an object about 50 billion miles away that is now the subject of intense speculation.”

According to an article published in Newsweek on July 13, 1987, NASA disclosed that there may be a 10th planet orbiting our sun. According to NASA research scientist John Anderson, Planet X might actually be out there, but nowhere near our planets. The article form Newsweek states: “if he is right, two of the most intriguing puzzles of space science might be solved: what caused mysterious irregularities in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune during the 19th Century? And what killed off the dinosaurs 26 million years ago.”

On October 23, 1996 an article from AP called “New rebel planet found outside the solar system” states the following: “A new planet that breaks all the rules about how and where planets form has been identified in orbit of a twin star about 70 light years from Earth in a constellation commonly known as the Northern Cross.

The new planet has a roller coaster like orbit that swoops down close to its central star and then swings far out into frigid fringes, following a strange egg-shaped orbit that is unlike that of any other known planet.”

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by paranorman(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Babacele:
Billyonaire this is cool if it ll remove the shroud of ignorance from our gazes. To some selected few in the world, the mystery behind the pyramids is no secret but to billions, it is. Won't it baffle many that it was after a special ceremony at the peak of one of d pyramids that Christ said all had been given to him? Why the early churches were killing the custodians of the ancient knowledge that built the pyramids, many went underground like the masons , many became catholic priests as decoys n many weren't soo lucky like Galileo .

Don't forget that Jesus was taken to Egypt and was trained by the best teachers - the records of which are clearly missing in our Christian bible but are well preserved for true seekers. That certain things are kept secret doesn't connote evil but to preserve the sanctity of knowledge.

I disagree that science still validates . presently like its predecessor religion , Science is posing a serious threat to truth and it is about to be unveiled by the Isis of truth.

what gave birth to matter? mass and energy? What about antimatter? (please read Dan Brown's ' Angels and Demons' ).

What happened to previous adamis? Noah's , Atlantis etc?

isn't our technology a mockery of previous man's frontiers of knowledge applications?

What is wrong with the black race especially after Atlantis?

Sunday is less than 24 hours away , can't wait to learn please.
peace.
Can a share a bit on black race and Atlantis? And matter, mass and energy and anti matter?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
paranorman:

Can a share a bit on black race and Atlantis? And matter, mass and energy and anti matter?
You wanna share ? OR You want us to share ?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
HOW IT WAS BUILT, SHOULDNT BE AS IMPORTANT AS WHY IT WAS BUILT.

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND WAIT FOR MY EXPLANATION TOMORROW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1y8N0ePuF8

Limestones, Watershafts and ofcourse water. Laws of floatation and Archimedes Principles come into play.

The Construction of the Pyramid, the blueprint for the construction and those who built it under whose supervision will solve every other puzzles and resolve the mysteries of the Incas, Atlanteans, God and of course who we are.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by hotice01: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
You wanna share ? OR You want us to share ?
Keenly following

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
hotice01:

Keenly following

Atlanteans are what we would call Humans 2.0; Atlanteans are alive!

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Eleniyan15: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
make I book space... seun, you welcome to this tutorial lala(snakeMaster) one bottles of Andre for you.

Please don't come here and derail this thread Believers and non-believers we here to have fun and learn one or two things

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by hotice01: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

Atlanteans are what we would call Humans 2.0; Atlanteans are alive!
I'm very keen on learning and gaining knowledge.I sent a mail but no reply. I crave knowledge.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
hotice01:

I'm very keen on learning and gaining knowledge.I sent a mail but no reply.
I crave knowledge.

And your question is ?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by hotice01: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

And your question is ?

Would ask after the conclusion of your lecture sir

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
hotice01:

Would ask after the conclusion of your lecture sir
Your questions can jump-start the lectures.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by hotice01: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:
Lets start from the here;
Why was the ancient pyramids built?
Who built them?
Do they have an underlying significance in our present day?
More questions will follow in due course

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
hotice01:

Who built them?
Really? You believe he has the answers? grin grin grin

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by ViktorMartins(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

Sunday before this time, you will know how to build a pyramid, and you will know exactly what the pyramids were built for. The scientific evidence will be so clear that presenting my credentials will be useless. It is a simple science experiment and there are 2 ways to build those pyramids and both are successful. But what the pyramids were built for, unlocked the secret to how the modern man came to be, against the popular darwinism and Evolution Theories.

On Sunday, you will know why Atheist believe there is no God and why Theists believe there is God. There will be total agreement and understanding and we will in time know our fate as humans and what being human really means in the cosmic hierarchy.

Keep an open mind, because everything you know now was handed down from parental linage, educational institutions and religion. It is time to step out of the induction and understand the world from a totally practical perspective with compelling evidences based on facts.

Please, quote me

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tyosho: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

Isn't Atlantis fiction?

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
hotice01:

Who built them?

WHY WAS THE ANCIENT PYRAMID BUILT ?
Answer:
There is no comprehensive answer to this question; but if I might just cut through the cheese, the pyramid was built to transport Gold from Earth to a planet called Nibiru, on the Constellation of Orion. The Pyramid was designed to user Laser technology for transportation. Light in the form of laser is capable of moving object through the universe using speed of light. Laser is presently being used by the military industrial complexes and NASA to move rockets and satellite through space. Study about the movement of Curiosity to Mars as scientific and technological evidence supporting this. We will also explore how to use Hychloric Acid, Carbonates and water to produce lazer. Why is Gold so important ? Because white Gold is the elixir of life when ingested properly for 9 months after 40days and 40 nights of fasting.

WHO BUILT THE PYRAMID ?
Answer: The Pyramid was built by Astronaught from Nibiru, we have come to call them Gods (God) as I will explain later in the Theory of God, but they didnt do this alone. They were able to create humans using Atlanteans who were actually hybrids of Anu, Sirians and Babylonians. These were Humans 2.0 we will discuss in details about Humans 1.0 and how Nibiru entities created man as slaves to work in the Gold mines.

DO THEY HAVE SIGNIFICANCE IN OUR PRESENT DAY ?
Ofcourse, without the pyramid, it would have been difficult to factually establish how we were created, by whom and for what purpose.
We are their creation, their DNA is was encoded with ours, we are hybrids of Homo Erectus, Anunnakis and Sirians. Anunnaki race are the ones we worship today as God(s). Especially if you are worshipping Jehovah, Allah, Jesus etc.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by profstar(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
paranorman:

Which one is "immortal dimension" again
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by hotice01: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
freecocoa:
In the quest knowledge,anyone can be your teacher.
You just have to have an open mind.
Even though he may not have all the answers,I really crave to learn what he knows,because it's obvious he has a deep mindset and understanding better than mine.
No knowledge is a waste,I'm truly interested in his lectures.
Op I have been following you for a long while and I wanna learn more!Would appreciate if we can extend our communication beyond this forum.

16 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by freecocoa(f): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
hotice01:

In the quest knowledge,anyone can be your teacher.
You just have to have an open mind.
Even though he may not have all the answers,I really crave to learn what he knows,because it's obvious he has a deep mindset and understanding better than mine.
No knowledge is a waste,I'm truly interested in his lectures.
Op I have been following you for a long while and I wanna learn more!Would appreciate if we can extend our communication beyond this forum.
I'd like to think differently when it comes matters like this, of course you can learn some things from him but not the answers to the questions you asked

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
the planet nibiru?! shocked shocked shocked like seriously?! grin grin grin honestly I need what this guy is smoking cheesy cheesy cheesy its certainly the right type of weed! grin

billyonaire fire on! open our eyes to understand this esoteric knowledge which you now posses.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by tens4real(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
freecocoa:
I dont think he has all the answers but I believe he is better than u... Open ur mind perhaps u can learn something

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by goldfish80(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Obviously the ancient Egyptian pyramid was not built by the Egyptians nor the Isrealites. High electricity powered lazer guided machines were used by the Nephilims to cut through and get the precision of the edifice up to 100th of an inch accuracy.
Anyone who believes the ancient Egyptians or Isrealites used implements like chisels and stones to get such cutting edge precision needs to see a physciatrist.

Other fascinating edifice I have come across is the church in Lalibela, Ethiopia and the temples of Malta.

The church in Lalibela was discovered in 13AD but archiologists believe the it was built atleast 2 centuries be for that. Again, the precision just like the pyramid of gizza is similar.
Definitely electrically powered lazer guided machines were used to cut through pure stone to get the intricate and precise cuttings in the temple.

It's criminal to think humans in 2 centuries before 13AD used chisels and other early implements to get this structure done as shown in the pic below.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
tyosho:

Isn't Atlantis fiction?
Let me attempt to explain this. When the world isnt ready to receive clear messages, they are weaved in fiction, myths and legends, until such a time that science can proof it and make it acceptable by the masses.

Atlantis is NOT fiction. We are hybrids of atlanteans, we are Humans 2.0 moving towards Humans 3.0.

Humans 1.0 were created when entities from Nibiru on the constellation of Orion, whose Orbit cycles our Sun every 3600 yrs arrived on Earth, they saw Gold in huge quantity, and needed primitive work force to assist them since they were only 50 of them landing from Nibiru. Humans were the result of DNA sequencing of Homo Erectus and the Anunnakis. The ones we come to call Gods.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
coollabman:
the planet nibiru?! shocked shocked shocked like seriously?! grin grin grin honestly I need what this guy is smoking cheesy cheesy cheesy its certainly the right type of weed! grin

billyonaire fire on! open our eyes to understand this esoteric knowledge which you now posses.

Planet Nibiru, is on the Constellation of Orion, scientist have discovered this planet recently and given it the name Planet X. Its orbit is such that its extreme cant be seen by our telescope at the vintage point in the Solar System. Its orbit is so close to Earth, such that every 3600 yrs when that planet and her inhabitants come around, entire civilization is wiped out. You can see ancient relics of old civilzations on Earth, but you never knew why they all disappeared without a trace. Now you have the answer. They are coming, they created us humans. They are ones we worship. I have evidences.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by hotice01: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
freecocoa:
I'd like to think differently when it comes matters like this, of course you can learn some things from him but not the answers to the questions you asked
Do you have possible answers to my questions?
I don't mind learning from anyone.
I learn something doesn't mean I am obliged to believe.
After learning from him or anyone else,I go on to do my own research using what I have learnt as pointers and put such knowledge to test.
Even the bible spoke about this in Act 17:11
"And the people of Berea were more open-minded than those in Thessalonica, and they listened eagerly to Paul's message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth."

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Billyonaire:

Planet Nibiru, is on the Constellation of Orion, scientist have discovered this planet recently and given it the name Planet X. Its orbit is such that its extreme cant be seen by our telescope at the vintage point in the Solar System. Its orbit is so close to Earth, such that every 3600 yrs when that planet and her inhabitants come around, entire civilization is wiped out. You can see ancient relics of old civilzations on Earth, but you never knew why they all disappeared without a trace. Now you have the answer. They are coming, they created us humans. They are ones we worship. I have evidences.

this is not the first time I am hearing of the planet X/nibiru theory! the first time I read about it, it looked like a tall tale meant to bemuse and amuse the intellectually bored person. I dismissed of it immediately and never bothered researching further into it.

don't think that I am joking, I would really like you to elucidate this esoteric knowledge you've come about. pls include references in your work so that skeptics can do some further reading.

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
goldfish80:
Obviously the ancient Egyptian pyramid was not built by the Egyptians nor the Isrealites. High electricity powered lazer guided machines were used by the Nephilims to cut through and get the precision of the edifice up to 100th of an inch accuracy.
Anyone who believes the ancient Egyptians or Isrealites used implements like chisels and stones to get such cutting edge precision needs to see a physciatrist.

Other fascinating edifice I have come across is the church in Lalibela, Ethiopia and the temples of Malta.

The church in Lalibela was discovered in 13AD but archiologists believe the it was built atleast 2 centuries be for that. Again, the precision just like the pyramid of gizza is similar.
Definitely electrically powered lazer guided machines were used to cut through pure stone to get the intricate and precise cuttings in the temple.

It's criminal to think humans in 2 centuries before 13AD used chisels and other early implements to get this structure done as shown in the pic below.

Nephilims are those giants offsprings. When the Nibiru Astronauts landed and created Humans 2.0 by breeding with the hybrids of Earthlings (Our genealogical parents); the kids were giants. These giants are the Nephilims, so they were the ones who were called royal bloods that supervised the construction of these Power Stations called Pyramids. The pyramids were not tombs but Laser stations to teleport Gold to Nibiru at the Constellation of Orion. That is why ancient Eqyptian texts describe seeing bright light. Initially we thought it was the begining of Witricity - wireless electricity but I guess it was for multiple purposes. Gold from different parts of South Africa were moved to Egypt. Every pyramid built was for transportation of Gold, period.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
coollabman:

this is not the first time I am hearing of the planet X/nibiru theory! the first time I read about it, it looked like a tall tale meant to bemuse and amuse the intellectually bored person. I dismissed of it immediately and never bothered researching further into it.

don't think that I am joking, I would really like you to elucidate this esoteric knowledge you've come about. pls include references in your work so that skeptics can do some further reading.

I am really not bothered with convincing anyone about this. This is Education Section and not religious section. I have researched this for 10yrs and I have come to this conclusion after researching on what God is. And everything about this Holographic universe just opened up in my face and I have contacted the scientific community and it is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard / Study In Ghana - Admission Is Opened This January: / Girl Picked From The Slum Of Makoko To A School In Abuja At N1M Fee Annually

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83