Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. (58587 Views)

Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics / The 22 Year Old OAU Student Who Built A Million Dollar Hedge Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2016
In my quest to solve the landmarks of the Earth, to know who and what draw the Nazca lines, what built the pyramid, I had to study archeology, and study mythology. In my study of mythology and how the pyramid was built, it took my 4 week of sleepless reading and research.

Something happened to me, I stumbled on a question. WHY WHERE WE BORN, JUST TO DIE ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Then, as if I was directed by the unseen.

There is a connection between WHY we DIE and the PYRAMID.

Reincarnation is not supposed to be ? We are not supposed to be on a cycle of Birth, Death and Rebirth.

What depressed me most, was that we were not supposed to be Human. There was no human from the beginning. We were created for a particle need, for a particular role and that role expired and we have been used for another role. We are at their mercy except we love each other and prepare to defend ourselves.

Shall we begin.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2016
bravolyk:

Can you please be patient and let's watch him try to unravel the mystery
Mystery indeed...
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Babacele: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2016
k. did you just say' love'? the greatest equation, formula n science? love? this is going to be interesting.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by bravolyk(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Then, as if I was directed by the unseen.

There is a connection between WHY we DIE and the PYRAMID.

Reincarnation is not supposed to be ? We are not supposed to be on a cycle of Birth, Death and Rebirth.

What depressed me most, was that we were not supposed to be Human. There was no human from the beginning. We were created for a particle need, for a particular role and that role expired and we have been used for another role. We are at their mercy except we love each other and prepare to defend ourselves.

Shall we begin.

Ride on bro
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Let me start by saying, READ Your Bible, Read Your Korans, Read Your Holy BOOKS which ever religion you are. And remember, read each others holy books. Christians should read Korans too, Muslims should read the bible too. Read every book. Read science books.

There are bits of truths in every religion. Life is a puzzle, whole truth can not be found in one religion. You will gather bits of the truths and put them together. And when they fit, then you will understand what life is.

But I hope when you find out what life is, you will not be depressed. You need to live it to the full and not be stopped by dogma and man made laws that seeks to enslave us all.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Oworock(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Nice one, continue am reading.
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2016
realmindz:

I am not sure if u doubt the existence of aliens but it would be myopic to do so.

The chances are too large considering how old time has been. If the universe is over 13 billion years old and its size is incomprehensible, spreading billions of lights years apart.

When u realise man's record and time is an insignificant proportion to the age and size of the universe (less than 0.000....1%) or when man is yet to unravel up to 1% of his galaxy or even solar system.? And u think this is not enough timeless time and large space for uncountable activities and events to have taken place and u think the universe is all just about human race who has less than 10,000 years inaccurate records.

You will only find the possibility of alien existence laughable when u still dwell in the imagination of your small world

Chief, I am not discarding the fact that aliens exist, I believe they do. Also, all the creation stories (biblical, big bang, evolutionism and all) except the Anunnaki stories have loopholes. However, the interesting thing is, most of the present societies have oral traditions that involves heaven (or from out of this world) and God (and or gods).
In the Yoruba mythology, it is believed that Obatala (a god) was tasked with the creation of man, nearly similar view in the Sumerian myth. Also, the bible says God (or god or even gods {all boils down to language translation}) created man. My question now is, could all these stories be lies? Remember the Yoruba and Sumerian cultures are far wide apart.
Whenever we talk about Human Origins in class, I realise that my lecturers tend to be careful with their choice of words. Personally, I believe in evolutionism to some extents, but then, evolutionism stopped at Homo Erectus. I once asked a Professor of Archaeology a simple question, 'if humans have been evolving from one specie to another, why haven't we evolved to another form of human?' He said and I quote 'humans have stopped evolving'. What a bullshit!

I am not disputing the existence of aliens, but just as we shouldn't credit the western world with everything good we have achieved, we should also be careful when drawing conclusions that aliens did this and that. Remember, everything about the aliens is still hypothetical in nature.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2016
I will make this brief; No need to bore you with my findings.

When you stand up and look out and where ever your eyes can reach, is called Electromagnetic spectrum. That is the visible region that is perceived as light.

That is where your eyes can see. You can not see further, except you keep moving forward. What you see, is as a result of light, without the presence of light, you can not see it. Right ? Well, I want to tell you, what you see there exists because of persist flow of light.

Take a flash light at night, and flash out, turn it off and flash it again and turn of. When you turn off the flash light, you see nothing. When you turn it on, you see. So, you can do this in quick succession. What I am trying to put through is.

The Sun, is on a persistent flash of light to our reality, the brightness we see is constant flashes of the sun and the light from the sun reaches us in 8 seconds. WHAT WE CALL REALITY, IS A PERSISTENT ONE.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Babacele: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2016
a semblance of the universal religion seems to be here in Nigeria, and the chief servant uses electricity to conduct his affairs . Though long before his birth there have been advocates of this universal love n vibratory energy we term electricity that pervades both animates and inanimates for everything has life, and nothing like death exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Who ever has been opportuned to watch the Video of the Cosmos, seeing all the universes, the galaxies, solar systems and even planets and stars will come to a conclusion that if the Cosmos was a football, Earth will be tinier than a grain of sand, infact Earth will be too tiny to be seen. So, we as humans are almost like nothing in the cosmic scheme of things.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Now the established facts:

From Quantum Physics, all the mathematical equations extrapolated to study the beginnging of the Universe points to the fact that our Universe is a Hologram, a very advanced one infused with Consciousness. Its like playing a computer game and allowing your avatar in the game RIGHTS and WILL to act on its own and you can always pick up the joystick whenever you want and laugh or smile when you realize what your avatar as been doing while you left it to play on its own.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2016
At this juncture, I will like the Christians, Muslims and Jews to permit to use ENTITY to describe God Jehovah, Allah etc. For understanding.

On our solar system, we have been taught about the planets revolving around our Sun. But recently, science has found out that there is one planet that revolves around our solar system, whose orbit is so irregular, THIS PLANET REVOLVES AROUND OUR SUN, ONCE IN EVERY 3,600 YRS.

The planet has been called Planet X, by science because the presence of the planet has just recently been discovered.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2016
johnnydon22..its going down here

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2016
ayxmania:

Chief, I am not discarding the fact that aliens exist, I believe they do. Also, all the creation stories (biblical, big bang, evolutionism and all) except the Anunnaki stories have loopholes. However, the interesting thing is, most of the present societies have oral traditions that involves heaven (or from out of this world) and God (and or gods).
In the Yoruba mythology, it is believed that Obatala (a god) was tasked with the creation of man, nearly similar view in the Sumerian myth. Also, the bible says God (or god or even gods {all boils down to language translation}) created man. My question now is, could all these stories be lies? Remember the Yoruba and Sumerian cultures are far wide apart.
Whenever we talk about Human Origins in class, I realise that my lecturers tend to be careful with their choice of words. Personally, I believe in evolutionism to some extents, but then, evolutionism stopped at Homo Erectus. I once asked a Professor of Archaeology a simple question, 'if humans have been evolving from one specie to another, why haven't we evolved to another form of human?' He said and I quote 'humans have stopped evolving'. What a bullshit!

I am not disputing the existence of aliens, but just as we shouldn't credit the western world with everything good we have achieved, we should also be careful when drawing conclusions that aliens did this and that. Remember, everything about the aliens is still hypothetical in nature.

I'm surprised that that's the answer your professor could give. Actually, humans haven't stopped evolving. We're just evolving less physically, and more mentally.
For example, over time our front brain has been steadily growing bigger than our back brain. The frontal brain is where intellectual knowledge, etc is.
The conditions that made us evolve physically have been solved by our intellect.
For example, why haven't Eskimos grown fur if they live in a very cold place?
Its because their bodies had no need to evolve. Why? Eskimos had found a way, using their intellect, to survive the cold. Building igloos to keep heat in, wearing fur coats. In other words, the physical factors that cause evolution have been 'eliminated' by our intellect.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Planet X orbit is such that when it approaches our solar system, its too close to earth that when both planets come close to each other, the gravity of the Earth, which is as a result of the magnetic core, reacts with the gravity of planet X and both planet pause rotation for sometime.

We have studied this planet extensively, and realize that this Planet X, shares same description with Nibiru, and planet described in ancient mythology.

Nibiru is on the constellation of Orion and Planet X is on the Constellation of Orion. Planet X is Nibiru.

8 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Planet X orbit is such that when it approaches our solar system, its too close to earth that when both planets come close to each other, the gravity of the Earth, which is as a result of the magnetic core, reacts with the gravity of planet X and both planet pause rotation for a long long time.

We have studied this planet extensively, and realize that this Planet X, shares same description with Nibiru, and planet described in ancient mythology.

Nibiru is on the constellation of Orion and Planet X is on the Constellation of Orion. Planet X is Nibiru.
Please I beg of you, can you provide source or at least something to back up this claim?

And by "we" you mean YOU and...?

8 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2016
The other extrapolations of the Orbits of Nibiru, goes through other Galaxies and they come around every 3,600 Yrs.

The early last names of the royal race of inhabitants of Nibiru is called Anunnaki. Each 3,600 yrs when they come around our solar system, they dont leave the Earth untouched.

We have seen relics of ancient civilizations. We wonder, where are the Atlanteans, where are the Limureans ? Where are the ancients people that lived in abandoned ancient cities. 3600yrs is a long time but it seems humanity is too tiny for these beings.

Anunnakis are between 9 fits to 12fits tall.

The Pyramids that we are so much trying to figure out how it was built, was built by them.

The Gold mines in South Africa and other locations were mined by them and their hybrids.

Infact, lets dive straight into Humans 1.0

Bring out your Bibles and Korans and lets compare notes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2016
who are the humans 2.0 and 1.0 .. are we versions by intellect or what.

why unravel what you can't unravel ?

u have to see how am laughing at you.. and am sure you are confused .
science why have thou done this to human 3.6
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Humans 1.0

LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE

When the Anunnakis journeyed to Earth, they found Gold in huge quantity in our salt water, they are etheric in nature and had technology to mine gold in sea water, and Earth was filled with water then. And as the Earth condensed, the density interfered with how they can work the Earth the get gold from solid Earth.

Anu their Royal Father had sent expedition of 50 Anunnakis and their slaves to work the mines, but it was becoming tougher. The sons Enki and Enlil, just like today's brothers were always quareling in decision making. Enlil suggested that they should find primitive work force on earth to do the work for them. Enki wasnt in agreement until their Father Anu was consulted and he gave a go ahead for creation of primitive workforce since Enlil mentioned that they already have a primate, Homo Erectus whose DNA can be sequenced to alter the genome. Long story short, First Human was created, and the interface was programmed by Marduk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by kingkaspa: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I'm surprised that that's the answer your professor could give. Actually, humans haven't stopped evolving. We're just evolving less physically, and more mentally.
For example, over time our front brain has been steadily growing bigger than our back brain. The frontal brain is where intellectual knowledge, etc is.
The conditions that made us evolve physically have been solved by our intellect.
For example, why haven't Eskimos grown fur if they live in a very cold place?
Its because their bodies had no need to evolve. Why? Eskimos had found a way, using their intellect, to survive the cold. Building igloos to keep heat in, wearing fur coats. In other words, the physical factors that cause evolution have been 'eliminated' by our intellect.
A very good reply. His Professor does not understand evolution.

3 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by cirmuell(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Yeah, that was what I thought, keep dodging questions. I'm sure the gullible ones on here are ever ready to swallow your bullsh!t, so keep feeding it to them.

Nibiru kor, Planet x ni.

11 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by bravolyk(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
Humans 1.0

LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR OWN IMAGE

When the Anunnakis journeyed to Earth, they found Gold in huge quantity in our salt water, they are etheric in nature and had technology to mine gold in sea water, and Earth was filled with water then. And as the Earth condensed, the density interfered with how they can work the Earth the get gold from solid Earth.

Anu their Royal Father had sent expedition of 50 Anunnakis and their slaves to work the mines, but it was becoming tougher. The sons Enki and Enlil, just like today's brothers were always quareling in decision making. Enlil suggested that they should find primitive work force on earth to do the work for them. Enki wasnt in agreement until their Father Anu was consulted and he gave a go ahead for creation of primitive workforce since Enlil mentioned that they already have a primate, Homo Erectus whose DNA can be sequenced to alter the genome. Long story short, First Human was created, and the interface was programmed by Marduk.

Now this is funny

6 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
When humans 1.0 worked the field, they realized they were slaves and were properties of Anunnakis who could not stop telling them, that they created them, that they are their Gods and can do away with them anytime. The Flood that wiped away the inhabitants of Earth was engineered by the Anunnakis.

2 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Alhajipablo(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Keenly following
Otem where are you?

1 Like

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by TWOYANSH: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2016
[size=18pt]I LOVE THIS BILLYONAIRE GUY....NO HOMO[/size]...WISH I CLD GET YOUR CONTACT BRO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Humans 2.0

Phase 1 of Creation was success, then Phase 2.

New sets of Earthlings were created, it was decided that reproduction hormones shouldnt be programmed because they wanted to control the sequencing, but when Enki moved to Mesopotamia, present day Iraq, where Gold where levitated to Nibiru using laser technology, Enlil invited Marduk to programme the interface such that the Earthlings can reproduce cos he was tired of the process of sequencing DNA one after the other on primates. It was discovered they had 22 pairs of chromosomes. Sedative was given to Adamus and one of the Anunnakis, the first earthlings DNA programmed with 23pairs of DNA. E.DIN was where they planted a garden to grow food. Adamus was secretly sent there by Enlil and when the sex organs developed their were made clothings of leaves. They got pregnant and give birth. Enki heard what happened and came down to chase Adamus and his young family to woods.

The Anunnakis didnt stop there, the Anunnakis started mating with the Earthlings and the hybrids were the Atlanteans and the Nephilims. The hybrids of Annunakis were said to have Royal Blood and were given roles to supervise the slaves and report to the Anunnakis.

Anunnakis, taught the human hyrids how to farm, how to grow food for them.

5 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Fidelismaria: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Oya na

Continue
Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2016
From Tower of Babel to destruction of Atlantis, happens every 3,600 yrs once Nibiru comes around. Nibiru leave nothing but destruction on Earth.

We have been worshipping the Anunnakis since then, their life span is put at TENS of THOUSANDS. Our DNA was programmed for just maximum of 120yrs

Abraham, Moses, etc where Hybrids of Anunnakis and their longevity is attributed to the Anunnaki's DNA and we are the hybrids.

They created us, they taught us religion, they invented money backed by gold, so that with exchange of paper for trading called money, we can handover the gold to them. It is only in the 1970s that US government decided that currency will replace money. We call it currency because it is longer backed by Gold.

Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts. The silver and gold belong to Me"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Keep these verses in mind:

Haggai 2:8 "The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty."
1 Kings 20:3 "Your silver and gold are mine, and the best of your wives and children are mine.'"

ALSO REMEMBER TO KEEP THE FOLLOWING IN MIND; IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVED IN.

God owns everything, and we are His managers

Psalms 24:1 — "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it."

Leviticus 25:23 — "The land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants."

Haggai 2:8
— " 'The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the Lord Almighty."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 — "You are not your own; you were bought at a price."

Deuteronomy 8:18 — "Remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth."

Romans 11:36a — "For from him and through him and to him are all things ..."

1 Corinthians 4:2 — "Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful."

Matthew 25:21 — "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'"

Also Note:
DNA Sequencing:

Genesis 2: 21 "So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and then closed up the place with flesh."

PRIOR TO DNA SEQUENCING:
Genesis 1: 26
- Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
The Question is WHO DID God MAKE THE STATEMENT WITH ? There was another God too ?

CONFOUNDING OUR LANGUAGE WHEN WE BUILT THE FIRST TOWER;
Gen 11: 7 - Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

Then they invented Religion as a system for control.
Then the Lord's Prayer:

Our Father, Who Art in Heaven, Hallow Be Thy Name ....etc etc

THEIR HYBRID EVEN TOOK OUR WOMEN
Gen 6: 2 - "The sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose."

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2016
cool am so elated am a Christian !

5 Likes

Re: The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. by laryom1(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:

The Pyramid is built using Limestones. Limestones float on water based on Archimedes Principle. The Nile was pumped using shafts and the stones shaped and floated through the shaft and the pyramid was built just for the purpose of transportation of Gold and supplying of electricity through out the entire region. The Ark of Convenant wasnt really thought it was, it was able to produce electromagnetism to generate laser when light of the sun was focused from the shafts on both sides of the pyramid to the Ark. The laser was directly focused on the peak of the pyramid where Gold was placed. And the laser will push the Gold out of our atmosphere to other planetary systems.

Read about how NASA uses laser to send the "Curiosity" to Mars. This is similar technology.

Remember the work of Tesla relating to Wi-Tricity ? The Ark was also able to generate such electromagnetic field that fluorescent elements could glow. Try to use the magnetor from your old microwave oven at home and connect it to power source. And hold a bulb close to the magnetor at a distance, the bulb will light up, no wires needed.

That is how ancient Eqypt prosper until Moses took the Ark away, it was stated in the Bible as the Ark was the Glory of Egypt, without it Egypt crumbled.

Electricity is the power that prospers nations. It didnt start today.

Hmmm..

Laser has no sufficient momentum to "push" gold to some places as u said. It's just like saying WIFi/light rays can blow away a piece of paper.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More / Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.