Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,565 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (45824 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
doll912:

Oga, just say you won't spend money and let's hear word. Speak for yourself... a man marries what he wants and you can't judge.... be there forming wise....if you like quote me and say whatever... I'm above the radar.

Dis one don take am personal.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by ahamonyeka(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Have you fu**cked her?if yes then keep her as your sex object but,at first you caused it by taking her to fast food joint each time you want to see ba una be those maga wey dey spoil them.

Wetin I wan go do for fast food when I wan see woman wey better beer joints full every where?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
like this...

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
To all those advising the op to dump his girlfriend, breakups doesn't occur that way, breaking up should be op's last resolve if all means of correction fails. undecided

Dem dey correct one chance?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
So we still get guys wey still dey give women money for this period of economic melt down?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by snaiper: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahahahaha,in this buhari regime lipsrsealed
ikp120:
A committed maga has been spotted! grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by amiskurie(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pls tell me, is this your girlfriend Oyindamola?

More like my Ex!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by SycophanticGoat: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
luminouz:

But since Ur a sycophanticgoat....u can only bleat...yeah? cheesy grin

Being a goat is better than being you tho.. cool
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
amanze15:
women and food, the way to their heart we neglect grin
Na so cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Originalsly: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Beautiful girl.... you enticed one with fast foods and now you want her to be impressed by your character....but she doesn't care a damn. Bro.... you want to change the spots of the leopard? Good luck.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by ikp120(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
snaiper:
Lolzzzgrin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by ikp120(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
snaiper:
Lolzzzgrin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by tosyne2much(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Being a goat is better than being you tho.. cool
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Mayflowa(m): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Jxt tell her ur mind nd see hw she ll react

Abi! Too many talk here. Maybe na small money the OP Don even spend. Men like us that have spent millions don't even say.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by lathrowinger: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
If u continue now... just hope on say... she will sell u and use the money to buy launch.... thats not a house material. Its ashana. Give her run
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Mexyz(m): 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
You are dating a girl and not a woman. Shikenan.

A woman would use the money you would have spent on fast food to cook you two or three different small portioned soups.

As a means of your appreciation, you'll buy her gifts even without her demanding it.

Most fast food and gifts demanding girls are unemployed so the only means to having their way is with men who are drooling after them.

Who fine geh help? Marry a woman who will add value to your life first, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and finamcially by helping u save.

That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it.
chai, See better wife here o.. and me never reach to marry, make I run go show my uncle this post... errrm, ma are you still available?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by JayJustus(m): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
dump her broke a$$... most Nigerian girls are like that anyway...thunder fire all of una

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jamislaw(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Na Buhari course am joor. Keep on doing good Samaritan.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by mofeoluwadassah: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mayflowa:

Abi! Too many talk here. Maybe na small money the OP Don even spend. Men like us that have spent millions don't even say.
lol.....so u've spent millions on a lady.how?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by popcykaylah(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
I can't say maybe she has anyone else apart from you but as for me you are an aboki.she doesn't even like you not to talk of love you.how can you be thinking of marrying a girl like that.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Lakesydha4real(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
You are dating a girl and not a woman. Shikenan.

A woman would use the money you would have spent on fast food to cook you two or three different small portioned soups.

As a means of your appreciation, you'll buy her gifts even without her demanding it.

Most fast food and gifts demanding girls are unemployed so the only means to having their way is with men who are drooling after them.

Who fine geh help? Marry a woman who will add value to your life first, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and finamcially by helping u save.

That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it.

Nicely said... Am Impressed.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by internetgangste: 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me

You don't need to be told a thing!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Tino86(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Man u caused it from the onset .u gave her the impression that there is enough Cash to spend. Sorry Bro but u just have to run for your dear Life. U won play with these wicked generation of naija girls .I pity u

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Onyedika11(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2016
luminouz:

Why won't she call u? U think anyone would be happy to lose their ATM? Coz Ur an investment to her bro! grin
Now this is Legendary angry
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Mcbenjamin(m): 12:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Bros, stop the fast food and money spending, that is when you will know the real her. Keep her in the dark for some weeks and see her reactions. Point blank girls of her attitude have other guys in the corner. Don't waste your time, money and energy on something that doesn't worth it. If am in your shoes my dear the relationship is dead and buried. I rather invest my money while single than build a relationship that will amount to nothing in future.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by ebby9z(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2016
That's one one babe misplaced her phone and she's subtly insulting for not buying her another phone yet. Irrespective of whether I can afford it or not Me that I've broken up with her in my mind.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Mayflowa(m): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
lol.....so u've spent millions on a lady.how?

lol..but its true. Buy her a car
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by moshino(m): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me

Son, the answers/advice you seek, are already in your heart and manifest all through your essay from beginning to end. Have the courage and strength of character to do what you already know you must do, assuming you want to live a long life.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 05, 2016
A word of advice....
Run away from her as fast as u can!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by butanep(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
They probably request for money that way because you presented the image of a wealthy guy before then, to impress i think!

You might be correct... the fact still remain that most girs see dating as a means of lively- hood and better monetary package from their guy. It's just what society has made them believe.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by slap1(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Thanks bro.. but she calls me often on phone.. and feels bad when I don't call.

Yawns.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Horsesmouth: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

1. You are considering getting married to her
2. She requests money
3. She requests fast food

The real issues are as follows:

1. What stage of life is the guy: do you have a place of your own to host her, where she can enter your kitchen to cook?

2. What stage of life is the lady: does she have a means of livelihood which can cater to her needs, or is she low on cash at the moment.

I don't subscribe to the stereotype that girls are about money and fast food. Firstly, fast foods are cheap, so you are not such a big boy. She may like the ambience because that is the only privacy within your means.

Also, about her request for money. She may have pressing need for cash. Who is to say that she would not be a Minister of Finance in future and remember you?

It is rather arrogant of you to place her matter up for public ridicule. You are childish and inexperienced.

Grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.