Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (45819 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by mofeoluwadassah: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Mayflowa:

lol..but its true. Buy her a car
Hmn.....re u sure u bought her a car wink
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by summerflame(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2016
iyobs7:

I always maintain that first impression is full of lies.

This is what happens when you show off or tend to impress someone. Later this evening me and my gf went to a fast food restaurant, she got herself ice cream and pop corn while I took malt and soft drink cos I have just eaten. Apart from me taking malt and water, I still follow her lick the ice cream and chop the pop corn too.

Relationships are meant to be fun where you can be yourself in the midst of someone and not impressions.
I told my gf tonight that I needed a calling card to make an important call, she left her home, got the card for me, sent it and begged me not to call her from the 200 naira card cos it won't be enough,. In a nut shell, relationship is all about fun, give and take, care, trust and understanding... I am not a fool like the OP that do waste money on girls, treat me well and I'll reciprocate, I treat girls according to how they present themselves

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
You are dating a girl and not a woman. Shikenan.

A woman would use the money you would have spent on fast food to cook you two or three different small portioned soups.

As a means of your appreciation, you'll buy her gifts even without her demanding it.

Most fast food and gifts demanding girls are unemployed so the only means to having their way is with men who are drooling after them.

Who fine geh help? Marry a woman who will add value to your life first, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and finamcially by helping u save.

That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it.

that your line of *Who fine girl EPP* spoilt your little write up. like you just asked that.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by summerflame(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2016
summerflame:
I told my gf tonight that I needed a calling card to make an important call, she left her home, got the card for me, sent it and begged me not to call her from the 200 naira card cos it won't be enough,. In a nut shell, relationship is all about fun, give and take, care, trust and understanding... I am not a fool like the OP that do waste money on girls, treat me well and I'll reciprocate, I treat girls according to how they present themselves

vice versa bro, girls treat guys according to how they present themselves. don't get it twisted
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Horsesmouth: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

that your line of *Who fine girl EPP* spoilt your little write up. like you just asked that.

Its from a position of beef
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Girlbestfriend(f): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Its from a position of beef

I see, I for talk huh!
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Mayflowa(m): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Hmn.....re u sure u bought her a car wink

Many people do. But that's because I have the resources combined with a giving heart. But not a big deal if a guy don't have the resources...it does come a different times in a man's life. Giving is fun and should not be forced anyway. Some people totally lack the spirit of giving especially our leaders. And you should give without unnecessary demand in return.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by summerflame(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

vice versa bro, girls treat guys according to how they present themselves. don't get it twisted
Took my gf to cinema 2 days ago, then to the zoological garden, to the Chinese restaurant. Imagine my gf, she told me point blank that the money I spent on her that day is too much and it's like wasting money that we should learn how to economize, next day, she went into the kitchen and cook my favorite from her purse. That's how relationship should be

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

Madam you have no idea what fine boy and fine girl mentality has done to peeps,
it has made peeps loose out on so many opportunities!

That Lady is right!
If Mr Trump was doing fine boy, i dont think he would have contested for the election not to talk of winning.

are you a fine girl?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by nobodii: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Bang her Dump her then run as fast as you can before she gets you grin wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jahsson(m): 12:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

Sighted... D empty heads from Venus...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Handsomecutepie: 12:56am On Dec 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
To all those advising the op to dump his girlfriend, breakups doesn't occur that way, breaking up should be op's last resolve if all means of correction fails. undecided

See one of them...

Dump that hoe is the best advice here so far

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jahsson(m): 12:57am On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
lol.....so u've spent millions on a lady.how?

Sighted... Uve heard millions now all ur antenna don stand...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:00am On Dec 05, 2016
jahsson:

Sighted... D empty heads from Venus...
y wee you ever progress in life, when all u do is insults, there are bttr ways to talk/chat with people than attaching insultive meme/insults any way, I wee never allow u drag me down to ur level. u definitely gonno beat me with experience
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by pressplay411(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2016
That's not your fiancee, she's your gbese.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Girlbestfriend(f): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Madam you have no idea what fine boy and fine girl mentality has done to peeps,
it has made peeps loose out on so many opportunities!

That Lady is right!
If Mr Trump was doing fine boy, i dont think he would have contested for the election not to talk of winning.

are you a fine girl?

I ain't, but I have always admired fine dark peeps..... beauty helps bro. know this

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

I ain't, but I have always admired fine dark peeps..... beauty helps bro. know this
yea it does

provided the beauty is sensible and ..................................... not dumb!
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by shurlermoz(m): 1:06am On Dec 05, 2016
OP, as this girl dey collect your money U sure say she no dey collect your brain join?! because you are talking like a primary school pupil already.
Apparently, you both don't love each other. The girl is coming for the money and goodies while you think she is beautiful and matches you "status".
Bro, dump her this very minute. compose that break up text and send it now now before you lose your brain further.
she is not on the same level intellectually so how are you gonna cope with that in the long run?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by mofeoluwadassah: 1:07am On Dec 05, 2016
jahsson:

Sighted... Uve heard millions now all ur antenna don stand...
anyways am nt dat kind of gal buh u nid 2 mind d way u qoute pple cos wht u said nw is very lame nd dry
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by mofeoluwadassah: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Mayflowa:

Many people do. But that's because I have the resources combined with a giving heart. But not a big deal if a guy don't have the resources...it does come a different times in a man's life. Giving is fun and should not be forced anyway. Some people totally lack the spirit of giving especially our leaders. And you should give without unnecessary demand in return.

yep dats true
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jomoh: 1:12am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me

Everyone makes mistakes at a point while wooing these women and women as we all know them, give the a yard they take a mile but it takes a real matured man to turn it around.

I'll tell you the story of my cousin. He also started the same way with a lady he met and everything went along the same line as yours. this babe even go as far as saying she makes her hair for as much as 40k. long story short my cousin left her. 2years after they met again. she was expecting the same fast food treatment but this time my cousin was blunt. he told her that he doesn't do that again. of she's interested, she will have to some down to his house and cook like a wife she wants to be.

my guy all is not lost. you can give her your last try before deciding to move on. you don't know she might not see anything bad in it but if you can find a way to stop her from dragging you to the fast food joints, it will be great.

the most important thing is that don't let her be the first to talk about food. you should be the first to talk about you going to the market for food stuff for your house. when she asks when you start cooking tell her you're getting tired of eating out that you now prefer home made foods. as time goes on you playfully invite her to cook for you that you'll like to taste her food.

honestly if you try this, if she's yours shell stay and if she's not she'd find her way. cos she'll know you're getting serious already.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by danielblessing(m): 1:13am On Dec 05, 2016
@op You need to talk to her and let her know your expectations concerning her. A potential wife will correct her erroneous ways.
I rest my case.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by rman: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2016
My take from majority of the people blaming OP is that you have all confirmed the average Nigeiran is opportunistic and selfish

So if a guy decides to be nice or impresses with take outs at the begining of a relationship that is a sign that you should continue to take advantage of the person. Such a warpped logic with a false sense of entitlement to someone elses cash becasue they care about you.

Mind u, it is not only in a BF/GF relatioship I find this 419 trait. It cuts across all interactions. Be nice to guys in a pub and buy them drinks and majority of them see u as the guy that will pay everytime you hangout with them.

@OP,

You did nothing wrong by taking her to eatries, it is the selfish nature of Nigerians, they abuse every situation like yours, and put the blame of a girl that is milking you dry on you. Do not let those that say the blame is yours get to u, they all lack depth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nekkybrown(f): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
You are dating a girl and not a woman. Shikenan.

A woman would use the money you would have spent on fast food to cook you two or three different small portioned soups.

As a means of your appreciation, you'll buy her gifts even without her demanding it.

Most fast food and gifts demanding girls are unemployed so the only means to having their way is with men who are drooling after them.

Who fine geh help? Marry a woman who will add value to your life first, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and finamcially by helping u save.

That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it.
You are correct but some guys dont appreciate girls that are loyal to them in the sense of cooking and cleaning for them.. But All the same doing this *fast food thing* ALWAYS isnt good ...
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jahsson(m): 1:25am On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
anyways am nt dat kind of gal buh u nid 2 mind d way u qoute pple cos wht u said nw is very lame nd dry

Well well congratulations for not "being that kind of girl"... It will do u good in the future...

Don't quote me...
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jahsson(m): 1:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

y wee you ever progress in life, when all u do is insults, there are bttr ways to talk/chat with people than attaching insultive meme/insults any way, I wee never allow u drag me down to ur level. u definitely gonno beat me with experience

The truth "always" has a sour taste...
Don't quote me...
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Daddyleonard: 1:31am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

bros how old are you. What's the "story" here that looks in ONLY your eyes like "palm chat"
I wonder
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by franzis(m): 1:34am On Dec 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
She have turn you to MMM grin grin grin
but she no dey PH ,but she wan to dey GH

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Freestainworld(m): 1:36am On Dec 05, 2016
my guy try and be the man In charge, tell her point and clear what you detest cause if she is truly your fiancée there is a possibility that both of you will end up together, so it's better you table her fault to her and let her correct her mistakes now instead of dumping her, but if the situation continues then you have to call it quit and move on with your life. Also remember that you marrying a mother and a home builder and not just a wife, beauty isn't actually what we see with the naked eye but the real content of the things we see.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

you need no advise
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Nekkybrown:
You are correct but some guys dont appreciate girls that are loyal to them in the sense of cooking and cleaning for them.. But All the same doing this *fast food thing* ALWAYS isnt good ...
so guys appreciate the ones that are unloyal to them ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girl's Father Wear Stud Earrings / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship. / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.