Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (46245 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
They probably request for money that way because you presented the image of a wealthy guy before then, to impress i think!
We guys rate ourselve than our power most especially you girls are fond of money your love for guys is money you all have no love feelings

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Greenbullet:
WHEN I TELL PEOPLE THAT MANY NIGERIAN GIRLS LACK COGNITIVE REASONING,THEY WILL SHOUT ,IYS THE GIRL YOU ROLL WITH,WHO ARE THE GIRLS U ROLL WITH,ARE THERE NOT YOUR SISTERS,YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU! IMAGINE A 1 WEEK RELATIONSHIP ,AND A GIRL IS ALREADY ASKING FOR MONEY TO MAKE HER HAIR.WHAT DO YOU WANT THE GUY TO THINK OF YOU? THAT YOU ARE SUPER SMART AND INTELLIGENCT,NO! HE WONT THINK THAT, HE WILL THINK YOU ARE A FRIVOLOUS FEMININE AND WILL PROBABLY TREAT YOU LIKE ONE.FROM WHAT I HAVE NOTICED MEN DATE FRIVOLOUS WOMEN AND MARRY CONSERVATIVE ONES,DONT THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE FAIR AND BEAUTIFUL YOU WILL MARRY A VERY GOOD MAN.SHAME ON YOU.WE MEN ARE WISER
Nice words
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by DedeNkem: 6:18am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me

She is a gold-digger!. It's very clear that's what she's. She sees you as her maga! And don't be st*upid to think she loves you!

Never marry this type of woman, they're usually heartless and unfaithful because all they want is how much stuff they can extract from a man. They usually don't care about the man's feelings because they're very greedy and selfish!

Dump her money-hungry fast-food as*s now while you can. She's not the type a good man should marry.

Let her know she's not the type of woman you want and cease every communication with her. When you do that, don't change your mind to take her back, no matter how and how long she begs!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by instinct57vm(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2016
I disagree with you...I'v met babes with high degree of self respect. Dey'll still not bother you abt money evn if you flaunt wealth...that doesn't mean u should be selfish to them tho. forming wealth, acting normal or forming poor does not change the habit of a gal dat sees a guy as an employment opportunity....
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by LockDown69(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Dump her a$$.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by akpumping7720(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me
is her name Deborah?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by DedeNkem: 6:28am On Dec 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
To all those advising the op to dump his girlfriend, breakups doesn't occur that way, breaking up should be op's last resolve if all means of correction fails. undecided

There's absolutely nothing to resolve there. She's a desperate gold-digger!

Dumping her as*s is the best decision this guy must make!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by yankeypha: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Don't dump her, She is better than does girl that use to pretend there own attitude, what of if she is your star wife? If you marry that Girl you will never lack food in your house, just talk to her she will understand that you are talking about marriage not friendship, Some Girls when you meet them at first time they will eat small food, but once you finish marrying her, she will eat 2 plate of food.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by wadetaw202: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

to be sincere I'm actually looking for a reason to keep her. permit me to say this : my "demand" is really higher than the average guy.. and I know it like I know my name.. I just don't allow it intoxicate me

What about talking to her first before concluding about her?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Saidu22(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2016
luminouz:

Why won't she call u? U think anyone would be happy to lose their ATM? Coz Ur an investment to her bro! grin
Hahahaha... ATM ke
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2016
There are high cost maintenance ladies, you yourself said she is pretty, well you can't compare the maintenance of a range Rover with an audi 80,shey you are looking for the one that will be pretty in the passengers seat.And from one of your comments, it's seems you have been putting your self in a corner to be a Maga,it's the hand that you served that you are being dealt. You can't use money to impress a lady and expect it to stop,watch it,she might get an assistant boyfriend if you continue not to give her money, Goodluck
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Tipiflexy(m): 6:39am On Dec 05, 2016
The Lady in d picture is not mature at all. Her mentality is so low that she thinks she can only b happy with ur monetarygift and foods. Her school of thought says am happy d way u treat me with those delicious meals and d money to take care of myself. Sit ha down and let ha know she not doing herself good with ha childish attitude. Make ha understand u need ha to mature beyond ur expectation and imagination. Tell ha u dont need to spoon-feed ha before she start acting maturely. Talk some sense into ha and if she trully she loves you she will change for good.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Izen: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
You are dating a girl and not a woman. Shikenan.

A woman would use the money you would have spent on fast food to cook you two or three different small portioned soups.

As a means of your appreciation, you'll buy her gifts even without her demanding it.

Most fast food and gifts demanding girls are unemployed so the only means to having their way is with men who are drooling after them.

Who fine geh help? Marry a woman who will add value to your life first, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and finamcially by helping u save.

That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it.

I have one honest question for men tho. What else do you really have to offer in a relationship besides finance? Most women have been taught to lose every thing about themselves for the man they love since childhood. The only compensation they've been taught to expect is in terms of finance. So if men hate providing in this generation, what else do they really have to offer?
I'm asking it maybe because it beats me when I hear thing like this especially on Nairaland. It's like no one even values the role women play again. I keep imagining how I would have turned out if my mum didn't have to wake up early to prepare me for school, make breakfast, wash my clothes, care for me when sick, carry me about etc while I was growing up. She was a major part of my growing up years and I loved it. And she did all her wifely duties at the same time. But now, it seems the world doesn't think that's enough unless she contributes financially. Ironically, she does contribute more than enough and that makes her the super woman I don't want to be. Because all I see is her giving and giving and giving. Giving her time, her strength, her self, her money. It must get tiring at some point and I see the stress in her face. It hurts that I had to see my mum cry this year because of the stress of money which shouldn't be her burden.
Anyway, back to my question, honestly if men are not bearing the burden of finance, what else do they have to offer in a relationship/marriage? Is this new ideology of a woman must contribute financially justified or is it due to laziness and lack of responsibility of this generation of men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by mecussey(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Thanks bro.. but she calls me often on phone.. and feels bad when I don't call.

She is not ready for marriage yet, just continue with the friends with benefit while you search for a wife. Give her food and chop her thing...dont even mention engagement not to talk of marriage. If she ask you tell her you never dey ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by AnaCheks(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
You are dating a girl and not a woman. Shikenan.

A woman would use the money you would have spent on fast food to cook you two or three different small portioned soups.

As a means of your appreciation, you'll buy her gifts even without her demanding it.

Most fast food and gifts demanding girls are unemployed so the only means to having their way is with men who are drooling after them.

Who fine geh help? Marry a woman who will add value to your life first, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and finamcially by helping u save.

That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it.
.. Biko are u a married woman?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Zinton(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Always the best...

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by mofeoluwadassah: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2016
jameschibuike:

Didn't u read where the writer said the girl demanded for money and he told the girl NO MONEY and the girl said "I AM DISAPPOINTED IN U"
we are still saying d same thing here or are u saying he shld continue wit d relationship nd allow d gal finish his money?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by des4ella(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2016
luminouz:

Why won't she call u? U think anyone would be happy to lose their ATM? Coz Ur an investment to her bro! grin
U be the baddest... Buhari need u for his economic advisory team to pull the economy from recession.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by mofeoluwadassah: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2016
jahsson:

Well well congratulations for not "being that kind of girl"... It will do u good in the future...

Don't quote me...
Whatever undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Rahym001(m): 7:04am On Dec 05, 2016
spinna:
I would have thought you would have raised this issue with her, rather than raising it with NL. its no use observing something thats irritating you and not mentioning it. Also since you are the one spending its simply up to you to say no we are eating at home. if this woman was truly your potential fiancee then you have to raise the issue first before dumping, you have to try to educate her and see if she will listen.

this op dosent want to mould his woman into what he wants her to be.
He wants an already made.
it is the way you present urself that's how you would be respected. Maybe he made her feel he is Mr richman
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by solidman59(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Oga Op you don't need to ask us before you dump her silly ass. Dump her, we're behind you. How can you even think of marrying that kind of person I pity you if you do.

You better run!
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Eddodoh(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
na d scam na...she doesn't want to mke it obvious dat shez der for d moni. try dis, ask her to boro u a very little amt dat u wld pay her bck soon.hear Wetin she go talk n get back to me
Lolzz!!! I am very sure this request alone will reveal her hidden agenda.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by koolcat: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2016
THAT PART U MENTIONED "i might dump her" it should be "i will dump her".......and make aure u do asap.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Praktikals(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:
I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet...
er
With a lady, dont start what you are not prepared to sustain.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Godson201333(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:
Another thing that is really confusing me is that most of the girls I've dated frequently ask for money. I don't know if its the same thing all guys face. in fact honestly I see it as a Nigerian girls character.

this one is annoying me cos I want her to pay attention to more important things.. but she is not. I am really the one reading her. I am seeing a lot of her secrets. Contrarily she doesn't know ANYTHING about me.. she hasn't seen my bad part.. The only way she can discover this is when her interest is in SEEING AND KNOWING MORE. like I am reading her glutinous characters

Bros,Is that the girl on your profile pics?

If Yes,so you wan pay for wetting heavy wey you day carry so?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by slex(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Hmm reminds of one girl I dumped. Always asking for money. After I assisted her with 80k for her rent to secure a new place barely 2weeks dating her, only for her to request extra 90k 2 months later saying the agreement and agency fee still remain. I gave her 50k only told her to get the rest herself. The straw that broke the camels back was when we went out for flexing she still reminded me of 40k balance of the 90k. I was shocked and after the dinner I called her and told it was over. After all other spending on hair, sub, stipend and so on.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Angel1696: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2016
you have been used from the back

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by kunle75(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Mr maga,mugu and fast fooding is your name teytey .................... instead to dey run u still ask mumu question

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by lorenzos1: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Bro, let me tell u the truth... U cannot change anyone, if that is her approach to life and men, you cannot change her... U only need to ask yourself a sincere question, is it what you want in marriage? Is it something you can live by? The choice is yours.. Marriage is for life ooh.. Some women are just takers and some men like it like that, sometimes it also goes the other way too, where a man just keeps sucking the woman. In between u may also need to revisit your approach. It appears showoffish.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Anifowose111(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Thanks bro.. but she calls me often on phone.. and feels bad when I don't call.

Bros calling you every time Na wash... she's just making sure you are not out of her Radar.. Scam alert..noting good in dat babe..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by veekybaby(f): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

please dump her and come to me # Shebi she doesn't want to be wise neh#....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking / 2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.