Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (45842 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by ikp120(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

He's committed to commit for as many Maga lovers as possible.. cheesy
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by femmy2010(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Who has fine girl epp ?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by gsalvatore: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
They probably request for money that way because you presented the image of a wealthy guy before then, to impress i think!
This comment is what I don't really understand.

What do you mean by image of a wealthy guy? Do you even know it can be subjective? The picture you see before you classify a person as wealthy differs from person to person.

If the a guy looks sharp is that the image of wealth... Person go dey dress like Lords chosen crew because he wants to talk to a girl? So that he will appear unwealthy?before a said girl will behave like a trained human?

Everybody can't throw standard to muck and shit because of a girl... It's not the guys fault as you are angling in a way to make it...

Brother keep your lifestyle(if that's the case),change the girl. Dump the girl like it's hot...She is not ready...Don't even let her know...

NB: if you are ready to settle down and you meet/fall for a woman/girl that is not ready...it could be very frustrating..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Good evening all, this is Lestat once again.. and this time I bring to you another putrid , vomit inducing post!
Posts created by a subset of a subset of nauseating emotional man-boys! No I don't mean your regular still living with mummy and daddy 30 something year old baby daddy's..no. these are even worse than those these are a lower subset of angry , delusional , masturbators who belong to a wretched. Disgusting pit of fvck!
Did you just read this sh1t?
Do you all put yourselves through the torture of reading this poorly worded rant of a weakling attention wh0re of a man boy?
The OP deserves to be alone and sad for this garbage he made us read.
Shame on you OP. No pints for your id1ocy!
Go to bed and rethink your life.
No one wants to read your pathetic post because it's an insult to intelligence and imagination

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Babzilla:

You have assesssed and seen all that is wrong. So why seek advice?

Some people like to seek other people's opinion about a subject and I don't see a bad idea in that but honestly if it were me, I would not wait for a second to tick before I call off the relationship
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Fash20: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Rapmoney:
It is people like your type that have made Romance section so childish the way it is!!! Someone posted an experience seeking for advice. Since you didn't have any worthy advice to offer, commonsense should have told you to keep shut!

Stfuareyougod!
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
lestat:

Good evening all, this is Lestat once again.. and this time I bring to you another putrid , vomit inducing post!
Posts created by a subset of a subset of nauseating emotional man-boys! No I don't mean your regular still living with mummy and daddy 30 something year old baby daddy's..no. these are even worse than those these are a lower subset of angry , delusional , masturbators who belong to a wretched. Disgusting pit of fvck!
Did you just read this sh1t?
Do you all put yourselves through the torture of reading this poorly worded rant of a weakling attention wh0re of a man boy?
The OP deserves to be alone and sad for this garbage he made us read.
Shame on you OP. No pints for your id1ocy!
Go to bed and rethink your life.
No one wants to read your pathetic post because it's an insult to intelligence and imagination

smh

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by funjoe94(f): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
mean while

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
wristbangle:

As simple as ABC cool

Lolz
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by branolistical: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Shey d recession don dey affect ur pocket ni? Nah watin u use train am nw, so my broda just continue on dat same routine.. 4ward ever bckward never!! smiley wink
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Just make sure u getting as much as shes requesting. Dnt dull o.

Buh pls u r abt to marry d wrong person.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:

smh

Here we go again
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Electroweb(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
You know the answer already.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
lestat:

Here we go again

you and who
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by nwakibie3(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
na d scam na...she doesn't want to mke it obvious dat shez der for d moni. try dis, ask her to boro u a very little amt dat u wld pay her bck soon.hear Wetin she go talk n get back to me

Bad guy u knw them very well grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
why is many dump ppl come on NL to ask questn they already known answer for?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by funjoe94(f): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
and this

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by HRich(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
You don enter one chance as Nigeria take enter for APC hand
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
CorGier:

you and who

Okay you have it... My attention that is... So what now?
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by obidevine(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

bros abort mission and run as fast as your leg can carry you..this one will dump you immediately she sense you are going broke..dump her before she dump you..you are not charity

Ha ha ha ha, so much for advice, Nairalanders are the funniest bunch of people in the "E-world "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by dallyemmy: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
what you see is what you get!
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
You are presenting yourself as innocent in this scenario but you caused it. If we go back to your first date, I bet that you started with the "I am going to spend on you behaviour".... you must have bought the typical fast food with drinks that started this whole thing and you continued... you started it all... if your first date was just drinks (malt or pepsi), you would have known if she is interested in you or what you can buy for her.

But, I am very sure you are the kind of guy that believes he must spend a lot on the first, second and third date to impress a girl.... you know the typical you must spend, spend and spend before a girl likes you sort of thing.

Any advice anyone gives is not going to be 100% sure...

gedtalks:
Another thing that is really confusing me is that most of the girls I've dated frequently ask for money..maybe because they see I'm working.. I really don't know if its the same thing all working class guys face. in fact honestly I see requesting as a Nigerian girls character.

this one girl is uniquely annoying me cos I want her to pay attention to more important things.. but she is not. I am really the one reading her. I am seeing a lot of her secrets. Contrarily she doesn't know ANYTHING about me.. she hasn't seen my bad part.. The only way she can discover this is when her interest is in SEEING AND KNOWING MORE. like I am reading her glutinous characters
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by femi4: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
To all those advising the op to dump his girlfriend, breakups doesn't occur that way, breaking up should be op's last resolve if all means of correction fails. undecided
Its the only option here. Dump her and move on......when she's matured enough, her husband will appear

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by doll912(f): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Greenbullet:
WHEN I TELL PEOPLE THAT MANY NIGERIAN GIRLS LACK COGNITIVE REASONING,THEY WILL SHOUT ,IYS THE GIRL YOU ROLL WITH,WHO ARE THE GIRLS U ROLL WITH,ARE THERE NOT YOUR SISTERS,YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU! IMAGINE A 1 WEEK RELATIONSHIP ,AND A GIRL IS ALREADY ASKING FOR MONEY TO MAKE HER HAIR.WHAT DO YOU WANT THE GUY TO THINK OF YOU? THAT YOU ARE SUPER SMART AND INTELLIGENCT,NO! HE WONT THINK THAT, HE WILL THINK YOU ARE A FRIVOLOUS FEMININE AND WILL PROBABLY TREAT YOU LIKE ONE.FROM WHAT I HAVE NOTICED MEN DATE FRIVOLOUS WOMEN AND MARRY CONSERVATIVE ONES,DONT THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE FAIR AND BEAUTIFUL YOU WILL MARRY A VERY GOOD MAN.SHAME ON YOU.WE MEN ARE WISER

Oga, just say you won't spend money and let's hear word. Speak for yourself... a man marries what he wants and you can't judge.... be there forming wise....if you like quote me and say whatever... I'm above the radar.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by DICKtator: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me

Menhhhhh!!!!!! Only fast food?

I bet her shytte stinks!!(no pun intended)
She may not be the one!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by luminouz(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

If I were a girl, I'd be waking my magas up from sleep with calls and sending them to bed with soul touching love songs.. The OP never jam self..
But since Ur a sycophanticgoat....u can only bleat...yeah? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Bizibi(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Guys need to wise up......if you want to settle down please open your eyes not your heart
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by ReubenE(m): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
First, ask her to take you out one of these days. From this point, you'll know what to do....
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
If I were you... Whenever she says she is hungry... I will point her to the kitchen to go and cook so we can both eat, but if she insist that you take her to fast food joint... Pls run, I bet you ppl will hardly cook when you finally get married and it will cause problems in the home.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by BerryAnny(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Billyonaire:
Keep on fast-fooding her naw. Why you wan stop ?
Lmao!!! He don tire nih!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Tobycharles: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Looks like one of them

And my age? Old enough to be your uncle grin
bro u bad o, Rotfl...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.