Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (45823 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by DavidEsq(m): 1:52am On Dec 05, 2016
falconey:

first of all girls evolve to women physically and cognitively and we prefer them young and at their prime. we are not responsible for girls waywardness and promiscuous lifestyle. one will probably not know whether she is a woman or a girl until you spend some quality time with either. if you deduce one can know through dresses I can prove you wrong.

about the last paragraph, I agree no woman wants to marry a stingy man, perhaps I need a little clarification of a stingy man, thus, is it a man who doesn't take responsibility or a man who doesn't spend lavishly? because I reckon man doesn't run away from responsibility no matter how difficult it might be to accomplish,though can be practical in disbursing their cash.

stingy isn't stingy if you never had it - fal

lastly "man who can't maintain her standard or improve it" I find this statement hysterical same way women do maintain our standard, fantasy and taste. does the beauty that attract us enhance or does the asset stay firm for eternity? you want to enjoy life riches enrich yourself!.
See how dis post dey make me do cheesy

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by surhaj(m): 1:58am On Dec 05, 2016
this one will dump you once she notice you're broke, think deep bro

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by mayoor15(m): 2:25am On Dec 05, 2016
Act like you are broke, as in very broke when next you go out ask her to pay for your food and tfare, dont take your car along if you have one, if she refuses to pay, then my brother, you are on a long thing, my advice after then is to waka out of the relationship cos a girl that cant spend on u whyl u'r dating wont spend on u wen u get married and besides few ladies like surulere, na olorunsogo tinz.... But if you want to go ahead fine, sha be ready to see another man on top of your wife the moment u cant take care of her any longer
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
To all those advising the op to dump his girlfriend, breakups doesn't occur that way, breaking up should be op's last resolve if all means of correction fails. undecided

Tah
OP even get patient sef.such girls can't be corrected because it's already in their system,for sanity sake OP should dump her sharpedly while she hasn't taken he's pic to ogun state.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Empiree: 3:29am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me
I want to believe she is childish. How old is she really?. That speaks volume sometimes.. Dont be quick to judge her yet. There are some people who do things out of immaturity and irrationally but they dont know. Whether she knows or not, you need to set your boundaries she can't cross.

Look buddy, if this is her nature, she is the type that may end up getting prego for hoodrat and then come back to you for financial backup. Just be sure she's geuniuely childsih or her nature before you dcide your next move. Definitely STOP giving her money
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by DeRay98(m): 3:30am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:
My people pleaseeee I need sincere advise here. Your advise will definitely guide me on the next step to take.

There is a beautiful girl I've been considering getting married to, but the way she requests money and fast food is making her look very ... lol.. "hungry" and opportunistic to me. The values she sees in a man seem to me like its basically what he will BUY for her. I confess that I made matters worse initially by "fast fooding" each time we meet... Now I think she sees me like a free lunch at crunchies. If I call her in the afternoon, she says I'm hungry.. its so irritating now.. in fact I lost a lot of regards for her..but she doesn't know yet.

Recently she asked me for some money and I refused very politely..she said she was "disappointed".

I wonder if she even loves any other thing about me asides the MONEY I WILL GIVE HER. she pays ABSOLUTELY NO attention the things I want her to see in me...like level of maturity, my leadership skills, I taught she was just being childish, but lately I discovered its just her nature. her ideology about a guy is WHAT WILL I GET FROM HIM.. I might dump her .. i wont even talk to her about it. please advise me

You only need the motivation to stop the relationship not advice because you can see that she is not a wife material, atleast not yet.
Na leech you want marry so o!
A broken engagement is better a broken marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Malayy(m): 3:38am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Thanks bro.. but she calls me often on phone.. and feels bad when I don't call.
all na wash..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jameschibuike(m): 4:03am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Good day my brother, u just said it all, she is not a wife, she's what we call ' fun girl ' she sees u as a Maga & ATM. What about if the money is no longer there tomorrow ....... Meaning that , she won't stay.
You better go get ur self a wife.
Remember, marriage is a life thing.
I wish all the best in ur endeavour.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by ibnquasale(m): 4:06am On Dec 05, 2016
favourmic:
Tell her to Come forward! Come! Come! She should not be afraid, What is happening to her eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered her today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it grin

You guys will not kill me grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by obstead200(m): 4:14am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

to be sincere I'm actually looking for a reason to keep her. permit me to say this : my "demand" is really higher than the average guy.. and I know it like I know my name.. I just don't allow it intoxicate me
At the bolded. Na that area I go from advice u.
If ur "demand" is what I think it is, then u have ur answer. Don't u know the girl has to eat enough better food in order to have the energy to meet ur "demand"? She is only trying to maintain her engine before it breaks down. U shud realise that ur demand is depreciating her engine too fast. If she does not maintain and service it with the correct food, the engine may knock na. U expect her to drink garri or eat rice without meat and still have strength toof meet ur "demand"?
Abi Do u expect to travel from maiduguri to Lagos using only 1 gallon of fuel?
Please stop being stingy. It is either u reduce ur "demand" or keep maintaining the engine.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by jameschibuike(m): 4:15am On Dec 05, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Jxt tell her ur mind nd see hw she ll react

Didn't u read where the writer said the girl demanded for money and he told the girl NO MONEY and the girl said "I AM DISAPPOINTED IN U"

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by NaMe4: 4:25am On Dec 05, 2016
gsalvatore:
This comment is what I don't really understand.

What do you mean by image of a wealthy guy? Do you even know it can be subjective? The picture you see before you classify a person as wealthy differs from person to person.

If the a guy looks sharp is that the image of wealth... Person go dey dress like Lords chosen crew because he wants to talk to a girl? So that he will appear unwealthy?before a said girl will behave like a trained human?

Everybody can't throw standard to muck and shit because of a girl... It's not the guys fault as you are angling in a way to make it...

Brother keep your lifestyle(if that's the case),change the girl. Dump the girl like it's hot...She is not ready...Don't even let her know...

NB: if you are ready to settle down and you meet/fall for a woman/girl that is not ready...it could be very frustrating..

LOL. Bro, I've come to realize that's a general mentality in this part of the world-even with the male folks!
Someone's appearance dictates how wealthy he is! Hehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by awa(m): 4:36am On Dec 05, 2016
Leave her because she's giving enough warning shots but if you want to go ahead with the marriage, you may have yourself to blame for all I know.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by puffy23(m): 4:38am On Dec 05, 2016
All I can see here is a man who is actually mature but won't listen to his inner mind.... And again you should never use sexual pleasure to judge a relationship cuz with time it won't matter anymore.... That is the unspoken part of ur story.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Intrepid01(m): 4:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Bro....I shared a similar story on anoda thread sometimes ago. I have this experience, she's everly hungry whenever she's with me, when she's leaving as well, I must to by smthn for her and her siblings at home. I took a bold decision in December last year, I stopped calling her and cut all ties with her, despite the fact that we attend same church. The problem with guys is that they are too weak to let go. As for me, once I decide to move on, omo no looking back. Make yr decision bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Dicksonpal: 4:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Ebiinnna
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Dicksonpal: 4:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Intrepid01:
Bro....I shared a similar story on anoda thread sometimes ago. I have this experience, she's everly hungry whenever she's with me, when she's leaving as well, I must to by smthn for her and her siblings at home. I took a bold decision in December last year, I stopped calling her and cut all ties with her, despite the fact that we attend same church. The problem with guys is that they are too weak to let go. As for me, once I decide to move on, omo no looking back. Make yr decision bro.
my guyman,

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by haske7(f): 4:53am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Just negodu.... run for ur life before u start singing that song 'oh my commanding wife she wants to destroy my life'
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Fstdammie(m): 4:57am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Hmmmmn
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by davidif: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2016
bbmpin:
One of my favorite quotes

"A person's tongue can give you the taste of his heart."

Most importantly, NEVER ignore your feelings, They are a best barometer as to where you should be heading, Can't stress that enough.

As for her, don't judge her, Judgment doesn't help, I can't confirm (based upon the incidents you mentioned) that she is 'materialistic' tongue

Everyone has seeds of 'materialism' and 'spirit' and 'intellect' ingrained in them. Too difficult to judge a person

I would recommend just talking to her about it and telling her how it makes you feel. Otherwise if you never speak up

I can guarantee you that things are never going to change.

Wrong! They say when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by iyanuden(m): 5:06am On Dec 05, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
You are dating a girl and not a woman. Shikenan.

A woman would use the money you would have spent on fast food to cook you two or three different small portioned soups.

As a means of your appreciation, you'll buy her gifts even without her demanding it.

Most fast food and gifts demanding girls are unemployed so the only means to having their way is with men who are drooling after them.

Who fine geh help? Marry a woman who will add value to your life first, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and finamcially by helping u save.

That one no mean say u go be aradite o. No woman wants to marry a stingy man or one who can't maintain her standard or improve it.

You've said it all.!
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by davidif: 5:07am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Bros, like they say, when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Hades2016(m): 5:11am On Dec 05, 2016
My brother pls run as fast as your leg can carry now ooooo.... she doesn't love you and If you are broke she we leave you with immidiate effect ...... undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Coutrship 101- thou shall not MAGA!
DIG & DUMB the DAMN gold digger...# a word is enough.....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by oshorstan(f): 5:24am On Dec 05, 2016
When you use sweets to attract ants, they will become your crayfish in your stew. my uncle, That girl doesn't love u & she has a second function for her guy.. I hope she doesn't have your ATM pin & Security . I advise you to read this poem & practice it : Fire on the mountain, run run run run.. Look for a girl that has value , human. feelings, cognitive reasoning, true love, and domestic acumen... not a fashionista & a party & binge expert. There are still great girls out there sir. Stay blessed & Remain humble
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by ANGELLILLY(f): 5:32am On Dec 05, 2016
start learning to speak your mind,that wont reduce your heigh or increase it.but it will rather help your relationship in a positive way..what stops you from saying No we are not eating out,cook for us?you better sit her down and tell her what you are complainin about,if she dont change,then it wont be your fault when you finally dump her
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by uchegeraldamadi: 5:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Guy open your eyes,the girl is not a wife material.she is the other room material who can't make a good home.
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2016
Rapmoney:
It is people like your type that have made Romance section so childish the way it is!!! Someone posted an experience seeking for advice. Since you didn't have any worthy advice to offer, commonsense should have told you to keep shut!
Tryinh to sound smart yet can't recognise a harmless question. Mr Adviser, get off my mentions
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by grimandevil: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2016
gedtalks:

Thanks bro.. but she calls me often on phone.. and feels bad when I don't call.

Because she misses the fast food. If u want to know your stand, openly tell her you want to read her messages when she comes around, your eyes go bleed
Re: My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise by Clinician2000: 5:52am On Dec 05, 2016
My Dear! You don't marry out of pity, riches, or beauty! So be very careful!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos / Smart Condom Detects STDs, Lets Users Know How Good They Are In Bed / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.