Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (55658 Views)

Rant Of A Side Boyfriend / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
lezz:
Girls are wired to be faithful, except they are genetically mutated or are uncompromisingly greedy.

Guys are predisposed to fück at sight but are only stifled by religious tenets and moral codes of conduct.

Girls who attempt double dating always end up more confused than they began.
What's good for the goose is also good for the gander lmao

Lool men love using this 'theory' as an excuse to be promiscuous whilst controlling female sexuality, they want to get away with things that they wouldn't want women to get away with, it's bogus pseudoscientific propaganda and hypocrisy. If you're going to cheat, have a side chick etc that's your prerogative but abeg chill, mind your own business and leave women to also do their own in peace

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Garshyzee(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
SIRKOL:
It is vice versa. With all due respect I will say that u are guilty of Oximoron. U encourage girls to have a side guy, yet u ask why a guy is unfaithful. A decent girl can hardly find a beast who will use n dump her, no body dumps an asset.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by glo3nity: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Having a side boyfriend really can't solve relationship problem but getting the right partner is the solution forward.

Don't be too BLIND IN LOVE
Don't be too EGOTISTIC
Don't be too SIMPLE
Only play FAIR!

This is how I follow my partner and anytime I tell him 'I'M COMING..!' Fear dey catch am, he is like 'ARE YOU SURE...?!'

Don't be overly GENEROUS
But be NICE...!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by ndcide(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.

Anyone who truly follows Godly principles of relationship and marriage will not have issues like this. QED.

God's yoke is easy and his burden light. Matthew 11: 30
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by falconey(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
well oga i intentionally used "has" cos i knw people like you will definitely stop over for correction.

thats preposterous! accept correction and move on. who does mistake intentionally? thats child's play.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
In my own point of view, having a side boyfriend is OK for ladies, range 18 to 29.
But ladies 30s and above? Side boyfriend is. Not too cool. And I realised recently. Ladies 30s and above shouldn't dabble or take a guy younger than them serious or expect a younger guy to really be serious with us. Although it takes one out of 1million for a younger guy to settle with a lady who is older. There are still older men out there for ladies in their 30s. Whom have seen it all and ready to be faithful and give it a shot.

Ladies should simply open their eyes, and senses and watch when they are dating who is insincere and a player. Our instincts tells us this guy is not in love with us. Don't ignore it. Ask your guy certain questions that will. Make him frustrated and tell. U the truth about his feelings for. U

U can date and break up with a guy with a week! If u don't trust him
Even within a month! It's allowed.. I do it alot, to avoid stories that touch.
My friends will be like Amelia! How could u? Just a week! And your guy is gone?
I said yes! Trust me I know what am doing.

I don't like to cheat and I won't put up with your cheating asss.!
So that's it.. People can talk, I don't fucvking care.

Thank God am with a better human being sef and a real. Man..

God help us.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by wiloy2k8(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:
Just look at the trash this wayward girl is spilling here... why should Nairaland allow such grace fp why?

when they tell them not to engage in premarital sex, they won't listen

after sleeping with over 10 boyfriends in the past, you expect one guy to stay loyal to a remnant.. I mean who does that

From a guy's perspective, you don't deserve any value or respect cos you're just like every other girl in any brothel

1 Orijin for u bros
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Dnockeror333(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
FREE WORLD WERE ANYTHING GOES FOR ANYTHING, EITHER GOOD, NASTY, FINE, BETTER OR WORSE
is the world of the vain!
Let me tell you where you can find them-=> "in the gutters of STDs! And that of had I known at some days after".
Those who love and call them THE NOLLYBOOBS AND HOLYBOOBS are themselves like those on the screen!

No flesh goes unpunish without a weap. Fear that tall guy, Sin, run away! Let the world go embrace him. Not you!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by motherfucker: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Opakan2:
Benita27 you have sense jare.. omo re bi iyan

you won't marry a cheat like that second hand OP by God's grace Amen.

what makes her think she has an opinion sef undecided
don't mind them They go out to hang with guys that drink, club and then come back here to say all men cheat.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by kingsmerit: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
This is pathetic.how can human beings be thinking of behaving like animals? Awwwww! End time creatures. If girls should keep side guys because of whatever reason,then the after effect of it will be disastrous.First, it means more "food" for the guys.i am sure guys will adapt to that but i am seeing a scenario where both the main and side guy will throw you out at the same time.double heart break= recession in your ego and depression.secondly,it will eventually graduate into side husband. I am not advising any girl whether to take a side guy as a panecea to dissapointents or leave it.all i am saying is guys will always adjust and its to their advantage after all, holes get widen within a short period while a digger will always remain sharp,straight and more energetic whenever it digs. Yes....more holes for the diggers jaree.lets widen the gap
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by wiloy2k8(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.

Okay Olosho we don hear

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by agbonkamen(f): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
ohhhhh ...... pls i "has"moved on don't mention me again. is it not "has" that is causing all ds quotes? fine i made a mistake case close. grin
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by humilitypays(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

This is where you got it wrong, I dated my ex when he wasn't anything, and in fact in wasn't in my taste(the female fantasy of tall, dark, handsome e.t.c), and when he became made he forgot about me, and also is those of my friends who cheats
I don't know why every heartbroken lady keep repeating this same line; no lady ever agree she fell for the wrong guy out of her greed and superficial fantasies of who Mr Right is.

And every lady claims that guys leave their long time girlfriend for new catches yet Comedian Basketmouth‎, AY, Paul of Psquare, Peter of Psquare, Jude Okoye of Psquare, and many guys I know are all happily married to their long time and childhood girlfriends, please tell us another story ma.

No reasonable man abandons his long time lover for new catch except the long time lover had no meaningful contribution to his life or she was busy collecting the little money he had (when he was still struggling) in exchange for sex and she still expect lifetime commitment and reward!‎

5 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by lezz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
1bkaye:

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander lmao

Lool men love using this 'theory' as an excuse to be promiscuous whilst controlling female sexuality, they want to get away with things that they wouldn't want women to get away with, it's bogus pseudoscientific propaganda and hypocrisy. If you're going to cheat, have a side chick etc that's your prerogative but abeg chill, mind your own business and leave women to also do their own in peace

I don't seek to draw the moral path women should tread. I'm simply making a statement evidenced by evolution and biology which suggest with clear psychological and emotional and physical evidence that women were designed to stick to one man.

Men, on the other hand evolved to father a nation and evolution hasn't changed or alter the genes of men
today.

Of course, most religion codes and social etiquette formulated by men frown at such sexual liberties.

So, no one is trying to bend women into any path. Nature already did.

Nice frame by the way.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by stan241(m): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=51697518]

I just replied, check your mail.[/quot

Okay so maybe get across to me here......stanj4985@gmail.com, can't really access my old e-mail, thanks
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Laveda(f): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
stan241:

Its bouncing back..

Laveda58@yahoo.com mail me.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lady, cry me a river.
You and your so-called friends really need to look in the mirror. If your collective hearts has been "broken" not "once or twice, or even thrice", then maybe, just maybe the problem is from you ladies.

And rather than work on yourself and ask yourself why you're surrounded by people whose lives are so messed up, you result to advicing others to be promiscuous - the very same trait you accuse men of being fond of.

Keep whining, let's see if that side boyfriend of yours would be any better.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Emaprince: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mehn.. it wouldn't be a bad idea to be the side guy.. as far as she's letting a nigga dig that hole.

Infact, side guy things dey sweet. Picture a scenario where you are with her and her main guy calls, she puts it on loud speaker and you are there listening to their convo. Then after, she'll start referring to him with all kinds of derogatory names. Naija girls wicked sha.

I've been there done that..

You'll be feeling like Mr charming. But then, i'll pause and wonder if she's doing same to me with another side guy.

You just can't trust these hoes.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by stan241(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Laveda:

Its bouncing back..
Laveda58@yahoo.com mail me.

done
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by KzLawal(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
That is a very wrong approximation...Impure women belongs to impure man, and pure women to pure men. Killing two birds with one stone is impossoble sometimes and you need to pray for God guidance.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by agwuabia: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
No reasonable man abandons his long time lover for new catch except the long time lover had no meaningful contribution to his life or she was busy collecting the little change he had when he was still struggling in exchange for sex and still expect lifetime commitment and reward!‎[/quote]

What you just posted is so correct; it is how we guys are.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by habsydiamond(m): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls which instrument can we use to measure love. Thermometer I guess.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
U can have a side bf, but if ur pussy ain't tight, then better offer your asshole. No man likes a loose padlock.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by oluwashedy: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nnemuka:
When a guy finds out you truly love him, he takes you for granted.
Your crime was loving him to a fault.
Vice versa.... My last relationship was a sham

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by photoshoot(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
After all my love talk see wetin una dey talk

grin grin grin crazy!

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by olatex25(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Laveda:
I can't help but laugh, using Toke's case as a case study. She was aware of his cheating habit.

There's just the truth, having a side guy can't help anything.
Its very hard before you see a girl loving 2guys at a time, except you're telling she should just be flirting with both of them, then fine.

You can't be commited to 2 people at the same time and be focused, truth is, along the line you'll lose interest in one.. We are wired differently, unlike guys, some can't keep 4 and not care..

And you as a girl keeping two, you're gonna be _fucking the both of them right? Let's face it, you're gonna lose at the end, maybe.

Cheating is never an option, walk away if you aren't feeling the relationship again.
u get Sense jare...
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by cruzyteejay(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

All men aren't cheats, but 90% are.

wow......90%?,who are they cheating with then?.......the so called 90% loyal women i guess..........bae,just live a happy life,you think those side bf of yours will be happy with you if they finds out that you have another man?,they sure won't think of confronting you,but the way they gon take their revenge will make you commit suicide
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
photoshoot:

grin grin grin crazy!
i dey tell you
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by tchimatic(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Wrong.
Volume dating is very beneficial 2 a woman.
R u a witness to this?? cool
ItzMePuffPuff:
Wrong.
Volume dating is very beneficial 2 a woman.
R u a witness to this??
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
What of girls who have 15 sugar daddies and 30 boyfriends even if their guy are faithful to them nko?

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by klassykute(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
this is a good ideal, just same way car owners has spear tyre grin
edo girl
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by iykekelvins(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
aflyingbird:
not a bad idea at all . men of nowadays have more than 1 girlfriend . if another man comes along don't push him away bc u r already dating Iyke , who just might be dating ngozi n bidemi. too . in fact if u think if u think u r ur man's main chick u just might be da sidechick . unless u r 100% sure he is DA ONE or u r the only one he is seeing , have a side bf . a smart woman's guide to happiness 101 cheesy
This one wey my name enter your post so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.