Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (79670 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Angelyna(f): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is the worst advice ever, if you are a barrister ., you won't get clients Smh
psp2pc:
my advice to you. relocate with your daughter to somewhere you would have peace of mind... don't let ur wife to be know where you going to... start a new life....
I have been in this situation and this is what I did....

another question OP: how old are you and is she older than U

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by graciella(f): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:
How would I convince the other lady
It seems she felt in love with me too
But u never disclosed my past to her
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Pls can anyone advice me on how to convince this lady?

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't want to see the wrath of God

1. U are not married to that girl; she's not your wife, you just had sex with her which produced a child!

2. Please can you take the mother of your child back to her parents house?? Explain things to her people! This babe will continue to spoil show for you if you don't!

Or better still work on your relationship with her; since u don't want her no need lol

Call the other babe, apologise to her even if it means seeing her. At this point I remember Dumebi and kenneth okonkwo (lol) .

If your babe refuse to change just get rid of her! Pursue her outta ur house jor
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Damysa(f): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
The only area I fault her is where she disrespected your mom. You are even more guilty in this matter. Imagine all the qualities u enumerated about the other lady, and you seems to have fallen for her. Your wife knows all these, and u expect her not to protect her own. U made her suspicious and u are here complaining. Go and fix your home, do you think the other Lady is an angel? Maybe you think marriage is a bed of roses

saweide:
Before my nagging wife called her on fone telling her to distance herself from her husband
I really like this lady not becos of the money but naturally and by her character
She is humble, submissive, jovial, honest, Godly and which other qualities I can't find in my so called nagging wife

Her last word to me was that I should never in my life call her if I don't want to see the wrath of God

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by funkyibodude(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
One word RUN
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by hernandson(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
The fact is that ur a confused fellow, live with this new lady and you would see are demerit too. No one is perfect and 4 u to endure 4 5years my broda she is d one. U wnt av managed till then. And am sure ur complaining nw because ur broke thats all. Remember all that glitters is nt gold.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hey...dude to dude talk....am gonna tell u the truth ...I don't like ur wife behavior (no disrespect)... But a jealous wife is a precious one....some women would disrespect their spouses and won't even care if they re doing alright ....the fact she is jealous and she did that on WhatsApp...am not praising her but she did the right move and forget that 100k.... Am just 20 and am studying but in 2months I make over a million naira...my point is you should look unto bigger things... Play life along the rules...the good rules.. And try consulting spiritual help....prayers is needed for ur union to be successful... Scold her but love her for the fact she is jealous and still cares about u even though she is showing it in a bad manner...I mean that woman that wanted to give u that 100k...might put assunder ....my thoughts tho. All the best saweide.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by baike: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
THAT IS THE SAME PROBLEM IM TOO MY FRIEND

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Maziebuka01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:
Thanks to you all for ur candid and matured advice
Am still expecting to get more before I conclude
op the problem is a simple one, both of are not honest to each other
since 2011 u notice all these and u both are still togather. abeg u don chop am finish come dey find way to run. u are wicked

4 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by HRich(m): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:

This your story and MMM na the same

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JoshMedia: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
Angelyna:
This is the worst advice ever, if you are a barrister ., you won't get clients Smh
The woman they are blaming may be in one corner praying for this OP oh. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by omocheche(f): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
You desperately need that 100k huh? You have a woman that is living with you yet, you want to collect another lady's money and you disrespect her always by chatting with other women... you should learn to respect her 1st and see if she will not change and please try work for your own money and stop looking for girls to lie to and collect their money.

4 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by baike: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
TO WHERE TOGO OR GHANA
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by drealaz24(m): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:

Hello All my name is Saweide segun.

Pls I need a good advice..

Don't leave this girl. The girl still loves you and you can change her attitude with this current situation of things.

Firstly, this girl don't know that her actions were wrong. Thank God, u have shown her that several times.

Secondly, this girl loves you so much. She doesn't want to lose you. This is evident in that she can stay up in the night just to check ur phone to see if no one is snatching her husband away. once u start showing her some love and reassurances, she will definitely change.

my verdict: (Threaten her). Take some bold and big step that you are no longer interested in marrying her and be serious about it.

Result Analysis:

This might bring her back to her senses, as she wud realize and question her own excesses. Yoruba adage says "the day a mad man knows he is mad, he is cured that day". So if she value your relationship, she wud change immediately. but remember, change is a gradual process, so be patient with her.

if this doesn't work, leave her immediately, as she is not likely to change in the nearest future.

Mind you, as for the other lady, you might not know her other side, and probably she might even be worse, however everything is a risk.

Abo oro lazo fun omoluabi, ti Oba denu e. A Di odidi.

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JoshMedia: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maziebuka01:

op the problem is a simple one, both of are not honest to each other
since 2011 u notice all these and u both are still togather. abeg u don chop am finish come dey find way to run. u are wicked
No mind am. Imagine 5years. Am a male oh

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Kosy79(f): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
delishpot:
The money part makes no sense to me. How many men would also freely allow a man to chat up their wives because the man wants to give her money? Most would monitor the so called conversation between their women and the philanthrophist man. My only problem is that she is not wise. And a woman who lacks wisdom would destroy anyone close to her by her foolish reaction to situations and circumstances Same way a foolish man would destroy his home too.

You raise her suspicion by chatting offten with ladies you claim are better than her yet you went ahead to cut her off from her male friends. Don't you know women are also jealous of their men chatting with random women too? It seems the other woman has eyes on you too. Your woman prolly read between the lines in your messages.All in all, you guys do not love each other you are managing her, she is desperately trying to keep your focus on only her. Make Una break up make we rest o.
U are wise

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JoshMedia: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
omocheche:
You desperately need that 100k huh? You have a woman that is living with you yet, you want to collect another lady's money and you disrespect her always by chatting with other women... you should learn to respect her 1st and see if she will not change and please try work for your own money and stop looking for girls to lie to and collect their money.
I love you jare. We havn't even heard her own part of the story. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by sekem: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Very funny post.

Guys, I guess y'all can now see why you're always advised to man up from the word go?

This OP learnt the hard way.

He allowed the girl to gain a lot of upper hand in their said relationship.

Which is too bad.

Now he's paying the terrible price for that fatal mistake.

Don't be like the OP.

Once a woman you are with starts showing signs that she has developed some wings, cut her down.

Slap and beat some damn sense into her. Throw her out. End the relationship...

It doesn't matter even if she has the sweetest pûssïe you've tasted in your life.

Just do something to remind her that you're still the man. Let her know that her respect for you is totally unconditional.

Or else...

2 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by chronique(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mr man, I think you have a problem. Yes, you have painted your wife to be as a bad person and we accept that. My question is, what kind of business transaction do you have with the lady who promised to give you hundred thousand, but got mad and blocked you when she heard you were married, and also warned you never to call her again? Are you dating her, or have the intention of dating her? Your wife must have found out something between you and the lady, that made her firstly, use her picture of you and her as dp, before calling the lady to steer clear of you. I put it to you, that you are being economical with the truth.
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She is living with me presently

The first year I met her I was in Abuja and she was in lagos

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

I told my mum about that and it gave her a lot of concerns

I told her am enduring the relationship
And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

Something happened last month between us

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep
She will check my messages with my friends especially girls

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording
My phone she still have access to my chats and data

I don't know how she hack into my phone despite passwording my phone

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

How should I contact this lady and convince her

Pls I need a good advice.. Thanks all for your time

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by fof1: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:
Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

I am not Married but with a girl child. All plans to arrange my marriage with my gal is slated for next year. But I noticed that my wife to be and I are not compatible at all

Ever since I met my wife to be in the year 2011. She has been so nagging and rude to me. She never obey me for once. We always quarell

Right from day one till this present time we have been living a cat and dog life. She is a nagging woman. She can't say sorry if she is right or wrong and she is not submissive she disrespect my mum anytime we pay her a visit.

She is not hardworking,and she doesn't have any future plans.. She has never for once encourage me in my career

I have tried to call her several times that she can change and she will promise to Change. But later she will put up her attitude again

She had a daughter for me out of wedlock and that has been holding me from chasing her away of my life

She keeps a lot of guys before but that has changed. She no longer does that cos I fought it

Sometimes we quarrel and it attracts neibors that comes around to settle our fights and this has brought Shame to me

And that I have made up my mind to quit the relationship and let go that All plans by her family to for introduction and engagement ceremony has been cancelled that am no longer interested

I noticed she has been monitoring me and she always go through my phones whenever I fell asleep

There was this lady we do chat always. But she was not my lover and I don't flirt with her on chat but since we always chat, she suspect a foul play and unknowingly to me she has copied the girl number and saved it only her phone in the midnight while I was sleeping
Sometimes in the mid of the night I would wake up and caught her going thru my phone

She has done that several times and I later password my phone but little did I know despite passwording

So I woke up one day and I found out that she has changed my profile picture on whatsapp to her own a pics taken together by me and her holding ourselves, I asked her who changed the dp but she denied it...

So last week Friday I had a meeting on business with a lady I do normally chat with which the lady promised to pay me 100k to start my business
I so much like this lady because of her nature and for her intelligence which my wife to be never had.
Tho I never discuss anything about my past to her before... But I didn't tell her I have someone in my life

My wife suspecting that I had a meeting with this lady called her and told her to desist from me that I am married...
Before I know the lady who promised to give me 100k to start my business blocked me on my whatsapp

And I called her she told me someone called her to leave her husband alone that in my life I should not call her again, I tried to explain to her but she cut off the line and hang up the phone on me

Now the business is over and that was how I loose the 100k. Up till now I have not called this lady

Pls what should I do it seems am in love with the lady but I want to call it quit with my nagging wife as I always call her.

CONFUSED GUYS WILL ALWAYS BRING UP PROBLEMS. FIRST. IF U KNOW U ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL U HV SEEN AND SAID,WHAT ATE U STILL DOING WITH HER. U HV BN CARELESS FOR TOO LONG. U HV A CHILD BUT NO LOVE.END IT. FACE UR FUTURE FACE UR CHALLENGES.FOR UR MISSED OPPORTUNITY,LEAVE D MONEY BUT SEEK D WOMAN'S HEART AGAIN.SHE MAY COME BACK.

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by friendl: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
You still want the relationship ,don't lie
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by maysimsimple(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mr man... Open ur brain. What did I say? Open it wide.. Call it quit fast... Talking from experience. If u had a stressful day, hoping when u get home u av a wife to cool d stress, but, contrary was d order off day. Run pass Usain Bolt. I don talk my own oooooooooooo

quote author=saweide post=52097165]Hello All my name is Saweide segun. This is a true life story am about to share. I really need a sincere advice from matured minds and no abuse pls

[/quote]
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by maverick001: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
dere one tin I always say "there are two sides of a coin" if u hear d wife's story some of u may change ur advice......nt saying she is free from wrong doing tho

4 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by saweide: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
drealaz24:

Don't leave this girl. The girl still loves you and you can change her attitude with this current situation of things.

Firstly, this girl don't know that her actions were wrong. Thank God, u have shown her that several times.

Secondly, this girl loves you so much. She doesn't want to lose you. This is evident in that she can stay up in the night just to check ur phone to see if no one is snatching her husband away. once u start showing her some love and reassurances, she will definitely change.

my verdict: (Threaten her). Take some bold and big step that you are no longer interested in marrying her and be serious about it.

Result Analysis:

This might bring her back to her senses, as she wud realize and question her own excesses. Yoruba adage says "the day a mad man knows he is mad, he is cured that day". So if she value your relationship, she wud change immediately. but remember, change is a gradual process, so be patient with her.

if this doesn't work, leave her immediately, as she is not likely to change in the nearest future.

Mind you, as for the other lady, you might know her other side, and probably she might even be worse, however everything is a risk.

Good one bro
Thanks
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JonSnow(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ndi ofe and common sense are light years apart. undecided
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nikkybrainz(f): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Make I no lie, you sef get for body. You seem to be telling half truths. I mean for five years you were willing to endure until this lady came along and you fell in love. Yet u claim there was nothing between you two. You call your wife lazy but you are irked that she scattered your plans of getting 1OOk from a woman you didn't do any work for. Your wife to be might not be the best but I dare say that your faultsh are many too. Start treating her right without second guessing or falling in love with other people and watch her swoon over you

3 Likes

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mr OP, all I hear in your post is just whining...sorry to say.
Guys like you need to grow up and be men. Handle your business. Free 100k? The woman blocked you? You guys don't flirt? Very funny...na so 100k dey fly? ...she is a nag, she does not respect, she has no future...u nko oga, Wetin you get?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JoshMedia: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
chronique:
Mr man, I think you have a problem. Yes, you have painted your wife to be as a bad person and we accept that. My question is, what kind of business transaction do you have with the lady who promised to give you hundred thousand, but got mad and blocked you when she had you were married, and also warned you never to call her again? Are you dating her, or have the intention of dating her? Your wife must have found out something between you and the lady, that made her firstly, use her picture of you and her as dp, before calling the lady to steer clear of you. I put it to you, that you are being economical with the truth.
I LOVE YOU JARE!

1 Like

Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by JonSnow(m): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
drealaz24:

Result Analysis:

Mind you, as for the other lady, you might know her other side, and probably she might even be worse, however everything is a risk.

Like I said earlier, ndi ofe and common sense are light years apart. undecided
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by paradigmshift(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
by the time she poison you. you go hear word. Toto dey sweet you abi. u dey with babe wey no they obey you since 2011. my babe is building houses dsame time n despite all she had, if I say sit, she don't ve option. ur babe dey insult your mama n you dey form love. wen she kil you now , dem go say na devil. u better cut her off or meet your Waterloo..
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by grandstar(m): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
saweide:

Dump your baby mama. Then find a girl you love and do a registry wedding with. Let it be done in secret.

Be ready for a bloody split from your baby mama. Be ready ( Proverbs 22:3)
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by darichlife: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op take heart and keep praying. One day she will change. grin. a lady having a child for me is not reason for me to keep her if i cant manager her character.

Pls pray well so u dont regret tomorrow
Re: She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls by sameagles(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
well from your story you are about to fall into another mistake of 100K as you did because of a child out of wedlock, you meet before the child either you married her or not you will still be the last to live together when there will be no children with you anymore till death do you part, you both need to sit down and discuss for separation rather than nagin before the child to bring up another warrior for what so ever we are we pray our children be greater, separation may bring senses to both of you, how long we can not tell., "I rest my comments,"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.