Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74406 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by queenfav(f): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce1 come and buy human hair for bae o..

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Airforce baba my G wen u go dey busy make we hang out it has been a litle wile we don see since t beach party hope u fine.. bro smiley smiley
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by vampire2020: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
NLSniper:
Lovelyn fine pass her scarra... no even bring that one!
because she yellow undecided,
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
vampire2020:
am just telling you the fact, don't say someone is ugly when you your self no even pass cut off mark
i didnt call her ugly ... undecided
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by vampire2020: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
i didnt call her ugly ... undecided
u didn't say it directly dear, read ur post
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
i didnt call her ugly ... that's because my beauty is the standard undecided

Lovelyn,,,, you are tempting, checked your profile now and saw two big oranges flashing my brain.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by wristbangle: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.

Crude missile; the last sentence got me lol
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by sonickay(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy
Now he will start dreaming of you endlessly even while.... with bae. Don't mind him about the name calling, abeg, Sha allow him to meet you for real life before you close his chapter.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
Guy this is pure wickedness grin grin
lolz..my guy..aırforce ıs my bro tho!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol why does everyone seem to hate this guy though
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nt bad
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
vampire2020:
u didn't say it directly dear, read ur post
alright den..My bad embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by SalomonKane: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Gflat:
Truly I see nothing wrong in this thread. People just hate Airforce1 for nothing.
The people insulting him are the ones who can't show their 'pretty' face here for all to behold their beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Touchey: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bro, this geh is ugly but I guess broke ugly boys date ugly girls...Have fun and no one wants to see your fvcking toes...Look at how your are drinking Moet as if you saved for 8 months to afford it...you probably Did anyways.
shots fired
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by kally90(f): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please don't ever call any human being created by God Ugly.Mind you,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.Beauty is skin deep.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by bladeAnders(m): 10:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
its alright..... continue
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
Spartacuss:

You look like olosho in your dp
thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Adonis3: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
hehehehe nd dis guy comes here to call nl girls ugly when his gf looks like something i dont know dafuq?? cheesy

I gat just a question for you..

Are you more beautiful than her

Take a look at your pic even with all the filters in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Airforce1 I gotta say this, do your thing bro, pepper dem with success... You owe no fucking sonofabitch an explanation..

Ride on gee!!!

#Adonis3HasSpoken

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by prettyEdi(f): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
wetin moet com dey do for d pix na?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by largehead: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
my sister, no mind the guy... But on a normal ground o, d geh iz fine. And a bit prettier than ya
L0velyn:
who ask u
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by wristbangle: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2017
Spartacuss:

Lovelyn,,,, you are tempting, checked your profile now and saw two big oranges flashing my brain.

This is d one of the reason why of recent romance section disgusts me. There is no harm appreciating a lady but doing it in a childish and disgraceful way is the reason these ladies tag most guys perverts. Your statement and moniker speaks volume of your personality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Timelezz: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2017

Says the same dude who was caught and exposed for posing with the pics of girls he picked randomly from the internet as his girlfriend.

Says the same sadist who was chatting with an online robot and was so stark ignorant he posted the screenshot in sexuality section bragging he got a new girlfriend from social media until he was humiliated with the reality he had been conversing with a programmed robot.

Admit it, this is the kind of stunt you so love to pull but you have no real girl to brave the odds with you or even buy into your scheme.

Self-eating reprobate!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Adonis3:

I gat just a question for you..

Are you more beautiful than her

Take a look at your pic even with all the filters in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Airforce1 I gotta say this, do your thing bro, pepper dem with success... You owe no fucking sonofabitch an explanation..

Ride on gee!!!

#Adonis3HasSpoken
peace! u dont need to rant on her behalf, u nd i know she's not up to my standard cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
largehead:
my sister, no mind the guy... But on a normal ground o, d geh iz fine. And a bit prettier than ya
cheesy i didnt ask for your opinion
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by SalomonKane: 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2017
wristbangle:

This is d one of the reason why of recent romance section disgusts me. There is no harm appreciating a lady but doing it in a childish and disgraceful way is the reason these ladies tag most guys perverts. Your statement and moniker speaks volume of your personality.
Excuse me. What is childish and disgraceful in the way he appreciated the lady in question?

And what exactly is wrong with his moniker? And how does it speak volume of his personality?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
SalomonKane:
Excuse me. What is childish and disgraceful in the way he appreciated the lady in question?

And what exactly is wrong with his moniker? And how does it speak volume of his personality?

Thanks Bro, the guy is more childish. They are the holy pass type. You know he holy pass Spartacus. How many wifes Solomon get self wey he dey judge Spartacus?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by largehead: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
cheesy i didnt ask for your opinion
i know. I just they give OP small hope
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
largehead:
i know. I just they give OP small hope
i see undecided
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by SalomonKane: 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2017
Timelezz:

Says the same dude who was caught and exposed for posing with the pics of girls he picked randomly from the internet as his girlfriend.

Says the same sadist who was chatting with an online robot and was so stark ignorant he posted the screenshot in sexuality section bragging he got a new girlfriend from social media until he was humiliated with the reality he has been conversing with a programmed robot.

Admit it, this is the kind of stunt you so love to pull but you have no real girl to brave the odds with you or even buy into your scheme.

Self-eating reprobate!
Not forgetting he's the same dude who was shamed in sexuality section for openly admitting he fucked_ a shemale_

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Touchey: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
L0velyn:
peace! u dont need to rant on her behave, u nd i knows she's not up to my standard cheesy

keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
SalomonKane:
Not forgetting he's the same dude who was shamed in sexuality section for openly admitting he fucked_ a shemale_
SCISSORS!!!!!!!! A transgendered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.