Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama (62600 Views)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2017

Kondomatic
:
Why?

She is a woman

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
all i was saying was dt, we shudnt judge frm an angle, listen 2 both parties b4 concluding, buh dey came on me wt anger and hatred 4 ma coment.

I read everything jare dear, No mind them, Every guy have a beast in them no matter cool that guy is, Some ladies can make man go extreme.

I do not support wife beating but will not quick to judge either..

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2017
Exactly ma point.
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I read everything jare dear, No mind them, Every guy have a beast in them no matter cool that guy is, Some ladies can make man go extreme.

I do not support wife beating but will not quick to judge either..

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Swizdoe(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
Did she commit murder? I guess no, did sell all his property? I guess no, Did she kill the boy's mother, father and sibling? I guess no, My dear under no condition should such harm come to her, I'm privileged to be in a profession where women are brought in with various degrees of injury cos of useless reason such as not giving hubby money, useless argument with hubby and the least go on and you a lady had the guts to make such utterances, pray such doesn't befall you and until you witness a first hand consultation on what women pass through in the hands of wife beaters, please it will be very important for you to keep mute when issues like this are raised.

People like you are the type that encourage women to misbehave in a relationship...
Mind you I'm not encouraging violence in any form but the person you quoted is right because this is clearly a one sided story. Bringing her unborn child into is a act of cowardice on your own part...

Same way some men possess animalistic tendencies in pouncing on their women is the same way some women possess animalistic behavior by being stubborn goats that doesn't know when to back down from an argument until they get beaten. All I'm saying is it always take two to tango...

Some women do this on purpose to garner sympathy just l

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2017
Oasoremi:
What did u do?
There's no justification of hitting a woman. Rather take a long walk or go box your type (a male)

Even is she lock the door and hold knife to stab you? hahahahaha keep living in denial...

No lady will slap me twice, Them no born her mama well..

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Swizdoe(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
Did she commit murder? I guess no, did sell all his property? I guess no, Did she kill the boy's mother, father and sibling? I guess no, My dear under no condition should such harm come to her, I'm privileged to be in a profession where women are brought in with various degrees of injury cos of useless reason such as not giving hubby money, useless argument with hubby and the least go on and you a lady had the guts to make such utterances, pray such doesn't befall you and until you witness a first hand consultation on what women pass through in the hands of wife beaters, please it will be very important for you to keep mute when issues like this are raised.

[b] People like you are the type that encourage women to misbehave in a relationship...
Mind you I'm not encouraging violence in any form but the person you quoted is right because this is clearly a one sided story. Bringing her unborn child into is a act of cowardice on your own part...

Same way some men possess animalistic tendencies in pouncing on their women is the same way some women possess animalistic behavior by being stubborn goats that doesn't know when to back down from an argument until they get beaten. All I'm saying is it always take two to tango...

Some women do this on purpose to garner sympathy just like this one that thinks taking pictures and putting it on social media is the right thing to do. They know the man will always be the one to blame regardless of whatever happened.
I've seen scenarios where a woman will challenge her man to beat her and if he tries to get away from the scene, she holds on to his shirt spilling gibberish until the man gives her what she wants. These kind of women stretch men to their limit and beating them is the only way they can be restored to their factory settings
From your own point of view, you think murder is the only reason why a man raise his hands against a women. Are you for real? Murder is way beyond a man's power lol [/b]

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL if she slap you?
if i hear .i no sabi look for trouble
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
hahaha, good morning
mrng dear...how u dey and how ur nte?
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2017
jatau7:
mrng dear...how u dey and how ur nte?
twas fine thank you
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
banttieman:

Madam, we always need to hear both sides of the story.
that's wah i'm saying, in order not to be partial in our judgment

modified buh that act was brutal
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
that's wah i'm saying, in order not to be partial in our judgment

it's not brutal till I hear both sides I insist. Who knows if she bit the man?

You know how u women can behave now.

modified buh that act was brutal
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
twas fine thank you
correct. ..hve a nice day ahead
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:46am On Feb 04, 2017
coolplanet:

God,are u sure you are a lady? No matter the argument or abuse from the lady,that doesn't mean he should descend on her as a punching bag.what exactly do u want to hear from her sef.though she might be at fault but the idiot must respect her.am not sure u are a yoruba lady with ur utterances or maybe u are a lost soul down here.am a male and married.i will neva do such. Let's respect them as our help meet as confirmed in the bible.it is a curse for a man to raise up his hand against a woman.he is not worth to have one and must be jailed.

But it's a blessing for a woman to abuse a man in the bible?

Thank your start you have never meet a violence woman or maybe you are just the type that just seat down look despite anything..

A Lady cannot slap me twice cos i no be Jesus..

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2017
jatau7:
if i hear .i no sabi look for trouble

LOL some ladies will just slap you for no reason....
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 11:04am On Feb 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL some ladies will just slap you for no reason....
just like dat? i no do her anything? even if she slap me i no sabi beat woman
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2017
jatau7:
just like dat? i no do her anything? even if she slap me i no sabi beat woman

Hello excuse me dey collect slap from ladies, They always think high of themself..

Sometimes i regret even getting married though i never hit a lady as far as she did not hit me, But i am good with word of mouth too...
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Hello excuse me dey collect slap from ladies, They always think high of themself..

Sometimes i regret even getting married though i never hit a lady as far as she did not hit me, But i am good with word of mouth too...
woahhhh..congrats man...i don't no how to hit a lady no matter the situation. ..maybe its my nature. ...
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Gkemz: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Woman get sense, dem say dem no want get sense. When u make urself so cheap without any bride price tag, what else do you expect apart from punching bag.

No responsible man can raise his hands against woman he wooed and married with his resources but that doesn't apply to baby mamas no matter how attractive she is. She's a piece of junk
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
jatau7:
woahhhh..congrats man...i don't no how to hit a lady no matter the situation. ..maybe its my nature. ...

God no go let you meet stubborn and arrogant lady..
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

God no go let you meet stubborn and arrogant lady..
amen bro
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Jammiiee(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Itspuffpuff Wt do u mean by
DeepFriedPuff:
undecided[color=violet][font=times new roman]dang. People need to learn how to keep their hands to themselves

There is never valid reason for violence

grin though u be feeling like whipping booty when somebody wrong u!!! They can be 3 times yer size and u still trying
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by mbjsuki(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
undecideddang. People need to learn how to keep their hands to themselves

There is never valid reason for violence

grin though u be feeling like whipping booty when somebody wrong u!!! They can be 3 times yer size and u still trying grin

With all due respect, please take note, I don't support of those that beats their wives, I'm totally against it. However, ladies should learn when enough is enough. Keep your mouth to yourself, don't go abusive at every slightest anger, it's uncalled for. Some men can't stand it, be submissive ,degree you obtain does not make us equal.
A couples that I know very well go through same thing,the wife can argue, always claiming equal right that her husband should assist her by sweeping the house and nurse their baby, yet calling names. This guy never stop slapping her till she stop. Must it get to this point before she stops?

Ladies of nowadays later they claim no man wants them. Please kindly receive the beating too with gladness once you disrespect your husband.....he is the head of your HOUSE!
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Femi27: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
I think some men are sick

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
I won't blame him much because,1 you haven't told us what you didt that resulted to the assult, 2. I so much know the power of a lady's mouth.
sharap if u have nothing to say. It is not ur fault it's your mother i blame

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Are you stupid?. What has ma mum got to do with ma comment, see wah i'm talking abt?. Insulting ma mum over ma comment, izt ma mum who typed?. Why don't you insult me instead, you good for nothing pig.
funmisticqueen:

sharap if u have nothing to say. It is not ur fault it's your mother i blame
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jammiiee:
Itspuffpuff Wt do u mean by
grin that anger will have u overestimating yer physical abilities
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by neocortex: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
I won't blame him much because,1 you haven't told us what you didt that resulted to the assult, 2. I so much know the power of a lady's mouth.

There is an ailment psychologists can't treat, it is called "low self-esteem",
I understand that you need a man-god to rule over you but remember that
being a slave(willingly or forced) is not normal and will never be.
You deserve better!

2 Likes

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Ngokafor(f): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Swizdoe:

People like you are the type that encourage women to misbehave in a relationship...

Some women do this on purpose to garner sympathy just l

....I dont know why you guys always say 'i do not support violence against women',yet your next sentence is filled with useless excuses justifying violence againt women undecided..

...please you guys should be yourselves..go right ahead and bask in the glory that the average Nigerian male is a violent beast,whose medicine and cure for their savage ways is life in the Western Countries..period.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by munazuru: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
just leave him for God...
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ReubenE(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
treasuredluv:
Shut up.
No amount of talking should warrant a man physically abusing is wife.

It shows the man is an ignoramus and lacks a pride of place in society.
The man is still cut up in the web of the old order, where it is believed that beating up a woman is a way to show that the man is the one in charge.

Men like this, when they meet their fellow men in a battle ground, that is when they will form maturity and responsible.
Nonsense.....
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Its a peaceful sunday afternoon, so i don't have the time to shut you down. Why won't you comment without a harsh word. #its different strokes for different folks#. I'm entittled to ma own opinion
ReubenE:

Shut up.
No amount of talking should warrant a man physically abusing is wife.

It shows the man is an ignoramus and lacks a pride of place in society.
The man is still cut up in the web of the old order, where it is believed that beating up a woman is a way to show that the man is the one in charge.

Men like this, when they meet their fellow men in a battle ground, that is when they will form maturity and responsible.
Nonsense.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.