Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama (62599 Views)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
treasuredluv:
Its a peaceful sunday afternoon, so i don't have the time to shut you down. Why won't you comment without a harsh word. #its different strokes for different folks#. I'm entittled to ma own opinion
i was sleeping and i heard the birds in d sky saying guy wake up some1 is looking for bae trouble and immediately i woke up and its true. ....who dey say make you shut up? d pason wan sleep for guardroom. ...oya no vex

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by helpee(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
ReubenE:

Shut up.
No amount of talking should warrant a man physically abusing is wife.

It shows the man is an ignoramus and lacks a pride of place in society.
The man is still cut up in the web of the old order, where it is believed that beating up a woman is a way to show that the man is the one in charge.

Men like this, when they meet their fellow men in a battle ground, that is when they will form maturity and responsible.
Nonsense.....
you are shouting down on a woman on a faceless forum and you are blaming somebody that was physically provoked. It shows the kind of hypocrite you are. On a normal day, you will beat the hell out of any woman from the tone of your conversation here. Nonsense
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
helpee:
you are shouting down on a woman on a faceless forum and you are blaming somebody that was physically provoked. It shows the kind of hypocrite you are. On a normal day, you will beat the hell out of any woman from the tone of your conversation here. Nonsense
lol...rotfl
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ReubenE(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
treasuredluv:
Its a peaceful sunday afternoon, so i don't have the time to shut you down. Why won't you comment without a harsh word. #its different strokes for different folks#. I'm entittled to ma own opinion
I'm sorry if it appeared offensive to you.
I was only trying to admonish you to stop saying what you said. It was never intended to insult you.
I believe you understand, language and intent is sometimes very difficult to match well.
Sorry...
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ReubenE(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
helpee:
Firstly, lemme say I'm sorry if my comment appeared offensive to some readers.

Then you, I was only trying to admonish the young lady to stop holding such believe that women sometimes get what they deserve through physical abuse.
My comment was borne out of the fact that she is a lady, and holding such opinion will make her vulnerable especially when she considers getting what she deserves (beating) for having a ferocious argument with her man.
My comment was never to disparage her but to caution her.

Lastly, I don't think I can ever lay my hands on a lady.
So Mr, don't call me an hypocrite for trying to put a stop to a written or spoken word, you don't know anything about me.

Good evening
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hahaha, no mind am. Oya sorry for am
jatau7:
i was sleeping and i heard the birds in d sky saying guy wake up some1 is looking for bae trouble and immediately i woke up and its true. ....who dey say make you shut up? d pason wan sleep for guardroom. ...oya no vex
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by jatau7(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
treasuredluv:
Hahaha, no mind am. Oya sorry for am
okay ohh..na u beg for am ohh

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ZionJay(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
treasuredluv:
I won't blame him much because,1 you haven't told us what you didt that resulted to the assult, 2. I so much know the power of a lady's mouth.

Really? If no be say you fine, I for say your turn is coming soon undecided
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hahaha
ZionJay:

Really? If no be say you fine, I for say your turn is coming soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ZionJay(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2017
treasuredluv:
Hahaha

I will like to know u better though
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2017
ZionJay:

I will like to know u better though
#winx#
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ZionJay(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
treasuredluv:
#winx#
Don't wink.. .... just tell me how we gon do that[color=][/color] wink
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2017
ZionJay:

Don't wink.. .... just tell me how we gon do that[color=][/color] wink
hw wud i kw.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by ZionJay(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
treasuredluv:
hw wud i kw.
Lolz..... anyway I know how. We could make this convo private grin
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Richdee1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
jahsson:
me too please what galaxy do u hail from... ?
The ones filled with aliens
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
dabrightt:
You shouldn't have replied him dear some people are carrier of chiken brain
I believe you're the one that has a chicken brain, not the other Nairalander. It's a fact that some women shout at their men (which is condemnable shaa), but instead of beating her up, he should walk out, cos if anything happens to the woman, the society will blame him, and the law will still catch up with him. I understand perfectly how some women can run their mouths, but it makes no sense beating them up. As for me, i'll stop eating her food. There are still other ways i'll react that will make her feel remorseful, other than beating her up. If then it can't work for them, they should go their separate ways, instead of beating her up. It's a barbarian that does that to a woman. I don't want to know what led to the quarrel, cos the man or she could be right or wrong, but all i want to lay emphasis on is that he ought not to have beaten her up. A breastfeeding mother at that! The only exception is if only the woman is violent; in that case the man will defend himself and quickly report the matter to the Police.

Besides, men are not easy too. So, we can't stay here and conclude that the baby mama was at fault. On the other hand, we cannot say the man was the cause of their quarrel, but all in all, it's improper for the baby daddy to beat her up, and she's still breastfeading her baby.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
dabrightt:
are you a villager?
You're the villager here cos you reasoned like one. Wife/women battery is illegal if you don't know.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Pls be logical and leave gender sentiments out ...

U just don't wan Know what the lady did...

What if she slapped the guy? She doesn't deserve the punch right? Smh...

What if she held a knife to the guy? She still doesn't deserve the violence right? Omg

Pls respond with ur critical thinking without sentiments
You're the illogical one here. A breast-feeding mother? Common, you're out of reasoning. I believe women are not easy and can run their mouths, but to beat a breast-feeding mother is the highest level of stupidity which must be condemned. Besides, do you even know if the man was at fault? The law is against that! The only exception is if the lady is violent, in which case he has to defend himself and quickly report the case to the police.

Besides, i know even if the man was at fault, you would not even blame him. Note: I don't support women disrespecting their men, but i've witnessed men who beat their women at any slightest provocation, a mere provocation that should not have warranted beating the women. I've also seen women who insulted and even assaulted their men, but the figure is less than that of men who assaulted their women unnecessarily i have witnessed. I condemn it too. Men often want to show their superiority.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mandeyy:
You're the illogical one here. A breast-feeding mother? Common, you're out of reasoning. I believe women are not easy and can run their mouths, but to beat a breast-feeding mother is the highest level of stupidity which must be condemned. Besides, do you even know if the man was at fault? The law is against that! The only exception is if the lady is violent, in which case he has to defend himself and quickly report the case to the police.

Besides, i know even if the man was at fault, you would not even blame him. Note: I don't support women disrespecting their men, but i've witnessed men who beat their women at any slightest provocation, a mere provocation that should not have warranted beating the women. I've also seen women who insulted and even assaulted their men, but the figure is less than that of men who assaulted their women unnecessarily i have witnessed. I condemn it too. Men often want to show their superiority.

Well, no one knows what the woman did...

But it's really hard as a man dealing with a woman that's verbally abusive... It's hard for a man to control his temper when dealing with a very verbally abusive woman...

All men shld pray for that divine calmness cos 99% women are verbally abusive to their husbands ...

They say things that cld make a man commit suicide but they don't see it as a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.