Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (75151 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2017
TheRector:

Nigerians can be daft. See what someone is saying. Well like he said it's their money.
I agree with you, Nigerians (like you) can be so daft,if not they won't be easily bought by all these cheap media propaganda. Is there any money doubling scam worse than Baba ijebu? How many of you have raised a topic against it.

4 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by KingGBsky(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Mboi:

I agree with you, Nigerians (like you) can be so daft,if not they won't be easily bought by all these cheap media propaganda. Is there any money doubling scam worse than Baba ijebu? How many of you have raised a topic against it.

God bless u broda help me ask them...as if its their money.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Nascimento:

It is very pathetic bro. Don't just mind them. The underlying factor(s) is not recession; it is GREED and LAZINESS!
See this broke ass, someone who can take the risk to invest N500k in a money making venture is lazy? Na you dash him the money ABI? Sorry people who do these things are well-paid guys with good jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Pesuzok(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2017
you just made it more popular, pple go rush in, but criusly the ideology is as transparent as possible. Its a great platform to be .... brilliant concept and i just like the way they balance it out with demand and supply.

Donation Hub is the next big thing.

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by kings09(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Run to where exactly? To dis unreliable govt dat we have or to the dishonest banks existing?

Una go just de spread news wey no concern una. If they lose, it's their money n not urs. So leave dem to their fate. If they gain n they give u out of it, won't u collect or u tink 'donation hub' will be written on d cash?
dragonking2:
I don't do ponzi schemes but it seems everyone around me is doing even my close relatives are doing it.

The latest criminal site is donation hub. Just like mmm this one will soon crash.
My friends have started complaining that there are delays in payment or people are not willing to pay like before.

This is a sign of potential crash, better run now.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2017
tripleY:
you just made it more popular, pple go rush in, but criusly the ideology is as transparent as possible. Its a great platform to be .... brilliant concept and i just like the way they balance it out with demand and supply.

Donation Hub is the next big thing.

Thank you bro, don't mind them. Baba Ijebu that keeps scamming people, how many topics have they raised again it? This is why Nigeria can't move forward and Nigerians can't progress. They kill whatever that makes life of an average Nigerian better but allows whatever that kills the progress of an average Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2017
excelgrace:

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.

Wrong MMM and all Ponzi Scheme are all bound to crash it's only Esusu that can't crash because it's the same money circling around. MMM gives interest so that interest will need to be accounted for
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by kaypound(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
I have been in donation hub since October last year.
I have made a lot of money from it both in bitcoins and naira....
I can't leave that site oh it's very transparent and organised. It's the best thing after pounded yam and ogunfe.
OP beg shut up

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by SirAweezy(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2017
obikratos:

Is your country not a scam?
Broda aweezy

Leave us...

Let them scam us.... Leave us alone...

My man... when it comes to Ponzi I have been there in and out... it will end up like it has never existed. Just please be wise!
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by ubergold(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2017
dragonking2:
I don't do ponzi schemes but it seems everyone around me is doing even my close relatives are doing it.

The latest criminal site is donation hub. Just like mmm this one will soon crash.
My friends have started complaining that there are delays in payment or people are not willing to pay like before.

This is a sign of potential crash, better run now.

You lack understanding. I know a lot of people involved in it. If you are not interested why not let it be.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by obikratos: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2017
SirAweezy:

My man... when it comes to Ponzi I have been there in and out... it will end up like it has never existed. Just please be wise!

You are saying a million online participant are FOOLISH.... Just say u ain't wise enough to use your SPARE money AND KILL greed

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by whirlwind7(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2017
excelgrace:

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.

A bottle of warm beer for this glaring foolishness.

Wasn't MMM a peer to peer payment just like donation hub too?
Use your brain, if you have any. Ponzi schemes by their very nature, WILL ALWAYS CRASH!
No doubt, people who joined early enough will make some money from it. But the real money making is by those who created the scheme.
If you join it knowing from the start that you are taking a calculated risk, and using only money you won't feel too hurt if you lose it, then good for you. Not this dumb, sob story of yours trying to make it look like donation hub is any different from MMM.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by obikratos: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2017
whirlwind7:

Use your brain, if you have any. Ponzi schemes by their very nature, WILL ALWAYS CRASH!
No doubt, people who joined early enough will make some money from it. But the real money making is by those who created the scheme.
If you join it knowing from the start that you are taking a calculated risk, then good for you. Not this dumb, sob story of yours trying to make it look like donation hub is any different from MMM.

Lwkmd.. Brother leave us to make our decisions.. If you care.. Then start up a NGO and we will patronize you... If you like ... Criticize from now till whenever.. Nigerians ARE WISE. ..

Leave us

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by charles2infinit: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2017
all this na big english...we know its a ponzi scheme but why una dey vex na....ALL ABOKI PLX HOLD YOUR KETO OOOOO
whirlwind7:

If you join it knowing from the start that you are taking a calculated risk, then good for you. Not this dumb, sob story of yours trying to make it look like donation hub is any different from MMM.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by charles2infinit: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2017
no dulling
obikratos:

Lwkmd.. Brother leave us to make our decisions.. If you care.. Then start up a NGO and we will patronize you... If you like ... Criticize from now till whenever.. Nigerians ARE WISE. ..

Leave us
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by charles2infinit: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2017
esusu too dey crash cos if the other person carries the money an run nko....me i do esusu the last person that collected whn it got to his turn for repayment he ran away..u can imagine esusu of 200k from 10persons chk am na...life is all about risk...lets keep taking that risk n make our cool dou. if not because of the economic situation who will be looking for such scheme so no vex u hear
pcguru1:

Wrong MMM and all Ponzi Scheme are all bound to crash it's only Esusu that can't crash because it's the same money circling around. MMM gives interest so that interest will need to be accounted for

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by yesmum: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Please donation is not crashing. If you are not doing please shut and stop saying what you do not know. Are you the one that wants to crash it. I have been on the platform since November and it has been amazing very organised and pro-active. i advice you join the hub and experience its goodness. We know you guys, you are trying to push traffic to your sites we understand but please dont use our dear donation hub. i say again please shut up if you dont have anything to say

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by SirAweezy(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2017
obikratos:

You are saying a million online participant are FOOLISH.... Just say u ain't wise enough to use your SPARE money AND KILL greed

The same way Millions were gullible in 2006. Also just like the bomb blast in Lagos. It took one man to lead many to their grave.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mstrsheikh: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2017
PLEASE TAKE THIS POST DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT TRUE!! I STILL GOT PAID TODAY!! WHY ARE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE THIS ALL IN THE NAME OF BOOSTING YOUR OWN CROOKED PLATTFORM. DONATION HUB IS STILL WAXING STRONG. SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE JOINED SO THEY ARE IMPLEMENTING NEW CHANGES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by nasha1(f): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Nigerians are not only lazy but dumb as well.see them arguing about ponzi schemes yet they scream we are educated.products of a failed education system. undecided
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by nasha1(f): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2017
whirlwind7:

If you join it knowing from the start that you are taking a calculated risk, and using only money you won't feel too hurt if you lose it, then good for you. Not this dumb, sob story of yours trying to make it look like donation hub is any different from MMM.

Don't waste ur time educating educated illiterates. nigerians are the most gullible humans on the planet as far as money is concerned.the government has so dealt with them dat they can do anything 4 money but nothing to the people who made them who they are today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.