Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (75159 Views)

10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Klinee:
It is you people that create uncertain to the system. See your evil comment, do you know that the money you get now is not actually your money, so you want to pack another fellow's money and run away? I pray that you will never get your money back IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!

I just got the money. But as for you, YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN LIFE. Mark my words beginning today when doors close on you. Lazy cockcraver.
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
raygurl:

How senseless can you be? If every member goes about talking like this, who is going to pay you? Like someone said earlier, I pray you don't get that money.

Just like I pray you get raped very soon
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by EmmaOgu: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU IDIOT YOU DON'T DO PONZI SCHEME THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD SPOIL IT FOR THOSE WHO DO YOU ARE A FOOL!
LOOK PEOPLE DONATION HUB IS THE BEST PLATFORM YOU CAN EVER FIND I TELL YOU THE TRUTH HERE ARE SCREENSHOT OF MONEY DONATED AND MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED SO FAR DON'T MIND THAT FOOL THAT STARTED THE POST HE IS A BIG FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by brightk(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2017
it now looks like a competition. spoiling other ponzi scheme so that yours can move forward...please leave them to run dia race...

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by dhameelare(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
dragonking2:
stay there, don't run you hear

And you think u're making sense

4 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by obikratos: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mizzysexy:

Just like I pray you get raped very soon

I guessed u r confused male and nairaland admin

I have my eyes on your guys.. We are gunna crash this site soon since its so useless to Nigerians

Just watch out what will happen this year...

Greedy networkers.....

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
nasha1:

Don't waste ur time educating educated illiterates. nigerians are the most gullible humans on the planet as far as money is concerned.the government has so dealt with them dat they can do anything 4 money but nothing to the people who made them who they are today.
You are a typical example of educated illiterate and most gullible Nigerian. Can you tell me any business in Nigeria today that is not scamming Nigerians with their mode of operations. Just mention one I will tell you their tricks and how they swindle Nigerians of their hard earned money. Even the current govt today in Nigeria is a scamm so I challenge you, if you are educated as you claim, prove me wrong with points.
No matter how strong a business venture might be, there will be a time the business will experience downfall and if not properly managed, the business will crash. If Donation hub will crash, allow it to crash on its own, stop spreading false news about it crashing so as to scare people away from it. All of you gullible fellows, how many times have you raised a topic against Banks and federal govt about illegal stamp duty they deduct from people's account . Where does the money go to, who is in charge of the total sum generated from the stamp duty deductions? If you all are not gullible, these are what you should be fighting not Donation hub and MMM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by obikratos: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mizzysexy:

I just got the money. But as for you, YOU WILL NEVER GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN LIFE. Mark my words beginning today when doors close on you. Lazy cockcraver.

Admin keep your dirty works up....

Una go see
...... Chai.. Its traffic eh Una dn generate am wella buh in a disjointed way...

Nigerians have been deceived enough..

Some schemes they promoteed dnt Even last for one month

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by obikratos: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mboi:

You are a typical example of educated illiterate and most gullible Nigerian. Can you tell me any business in Nigeria today that is not scamming Nigerians with their mode of operations. Just mention one I will tell you their tricks and how they swindle Nigerians of their hard earned money. Even the current govt today in Nigeria is a scamm so I challenge you, if you are educated as you claim, prove me wrong with points.
No matter how strong a business venture might be, there will be a time the business will experience downfall and if not properly managed, the business will crash. If Donation hub will crash, allow it to crash on its own, stop spreading false news about it crashing so as to scare people away from it. All of you gullible fellows, how many times have you raised a topic against Banks and federal govt about illegal stamp duty they deduct from people's account . Where does the money go to, who is in charge of the total sum generated from the stamp duty deductions? If you all are not gullible, these are what you should be fighting not Donation hub and MMM.

God bless u .... Chai...

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
obikratos:

I guessed u r confused male and nairaland admin

I have my eyes on your guys.. We are gunna crash this site soon since its so useless to Nigerians

Just watch out what will happen this year...

Greedy networkers.....

Who cursed you?
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by obikratos: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mizzysexy:

Who cursed you?

Stay here .. Am going to make money grin cool cool

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Kingcrownee: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Donation Hub paid me and 7 of my friends and collegue yesterday and today altogether.......dats tin u dey yarn Naa Opata(lies)......somebody Jst reserved another collegue now 193K for schedule.....no go kill ursef for another man blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Kingcrownee:
Donation Hub paid me and 7 of my friends and collegue yesterday and today altogether.......dats tin u dey yarn Naa Opata(lies)......somebody Jst reserved another collegue now 193K for schedule.....no go kill ursef for another man blessing.
pls tell me how it works and how I can join

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by EmmaOgu: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
nasha1:
Nigerians are not only lazy but dumb as well.see them arguing about ponzi schemes yet they scream we are educated.products of a failed education system. undecided

Na you dumb, pass every body 4 here. What's your level of education? and how much have you earned so-far with that level? I would not be surprised to find out that you are not even among an average financially buoyant Nigerian. Do you know how much i have made so-far from Donation hub... if i tell you, you go fear! si-don dey look Nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Wolenchy: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Haba Mr writer, pls stop your cheap lies in the name of building traffic, abeg, DH still pays and transparent enough with participant friendly police.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by BoosBae(f): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
This Op dragonking2 na real mugu. Keep off, stop spreading lies and causing panic. Let them be.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
We stil providing help tho
You don't do ponzi and yet ure so fast to judge ...such a fool

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
Your predictions

3 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by businesscitadel(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
obikratos:

Admin keep your dirty works up....

Una go see
...... Chai.. Its traffic eh Una dn generate am wella buh in a disjointed way...

Nigerians have been deceived enough..

Some schemes they promoteed dnt Even last for one month
Lol... Admin decided to hide that post I quoted you and asked hubbers to ignore these type of threads! I'll still advice hubbers to stay away from these threads, stop engaging these naysayers in pointless arguments and stop posting pictures. Your actions are helping to give relevance to such threads. JUST IGNORE THEM! You do not need to prove anything to anyone. I know they will try to hide this one too.

2 Likes

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
obikratos:

Stay here .. Am going to make money grin cool cool

Yeah and im gonna straff ur woman with a strapon while you do. Idiota
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Ribajae(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
dragonking2:
This is exactly what the defenders of mmm used to say. Where is mmm now. grin
my brother runnnnn for your lifeeeee

What d Bleep is wrong with u... Na ur cash?

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by unmask: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
excelgrace:

Mmm crashed because people crashed it.these site don't pay people. It is a peer to peer system,where members pays or donate to each others,mmm was greatly affected by negative propaganda in the media just as you are protulating above.stop spreading panic news about donation hub around for goodness sake. Please if you are not interested in a platform let the platform be,after all it is not your money. Mmm shake in December 2016, but get help didn't shake.why? Answer is the media.please stop spreading panic news it does nobody any good.ask from people that lost out in mmm.
and this one will think he has made sense. Peer to peer ko agbalumo to agbalumo ni
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by Mboi: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
unmask:
and this one will think he has made sense. Peer to peer ko agbalumo to agbalumo ni
See what poverty has reduced your brain to..
With your 10mb, I bet you can't write more. Only schemes like Donation hub can take you out of this predicament.

1 Like

Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by EmmaOgu: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mboi:

With your 10mb, I bet you can't write more. Only schemes like Donation hub can take you out of this predicament.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned by EmmaOgu: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mboi:

TELL THEM ABEG cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.