Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain (14357 Views)

See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary / How Lagos Broke Its Own Laws On Deportation - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by honeric01(m): 1:44am On Dec 16, 2009
AngieFan:

You're pathetic!

you must be 13 with the way you go about worshiping your British passport, anyways, how tiny is your room?
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Mekana(m): 6:15am On Dec 16, 2009
Insert Quote
Quote from: AngieFan on Today at 12:12:49 AM
Sentiments aside, why do you say this? Has there ever been a case of a British person born and bred being deported from Britain? I always hear this sentiment expressed whenever I tell a Nigerian that I am British and I am curious to know why you think and believe that is possible. Perhaps you think the laws in my country work like the ones in Nigeria where the Mayor or Governor of Lagos can deport Nigerians from a Nigerian state (Lagos)? Please elaborate on your reasoning please?[quote][/quote]I didn't bother to read the rest of your dribble but Again. . . .Britain won the war. America only jumped in when their arses got kicked by the Japanese at Pearl Harbour and the British had virtually done all the hard work.
Again what part of this topic is about America? talk about being an obnoxious prick! This is OUR country and your beloved America does not dictate our rules and laws. In fact American Law is based on English (OUR) Law so you have a cheek trying to tell us how to run things in our country. Get the F out of here with that BS!!! Anyway I will try not to hold it against you because you are probably just a Nigerian trying to be an American and getting it all wrong.   

This girl/woman is apparently delusional and or mentally impaired to comprehend history - to forget when the Pearl Harbor incident occured (1941) and American intervention the same yr. What was the situation in Western Europe a priori - France, Italy, Belgium etc were already in German hands and Britain was in the brink of following suit with constant Third Reich aerial and naval assault and blockade,  grin. U don't even seem to grasp political philosophy. American democracy was built on the failures of the British conservative Parliamentary-monarchical confusionism. It was rather modelled after Jean Jack Rousseau's, Thomas Hobbes,' Montesque's treatise on representative democracy which was not the case in britain. Get a clue biatch!!!.  U are a freaking fool, who jumped at the nearest chance to make it in America, just like the Britons of the 16th and 17th Century did. I don't need to disclose my background for a parasitic and pugnacious slowpoke like u, but for others that care to know, am an American by BIRTH; born in Bronx NY, and have lived in Nigeria as well as visited UK severally. Go back to your beloved Britain if its all good as u pretend.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by echobee(f): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2009
it is called use and dump.what a pity
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by AngieFan(f): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2009
honeric01:

you must be 13 with the way you go about worshiping your British passport, anyways, how tiny is your room?

I would rather be 13 than a 50 year old who rationalises like a 5 year old like you.  grin Don't worry about how small my room is, how small is your brain? Not bigger than the smallest pea, I suspect given the amount of drivel you have written in this thread. Now be gone with you Twerp! grin

tpia.:

[size=16pt]YAAAWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN[/size]

person wey find something come wan die on top- wetin person wey dash am suppose do wink

I didn't bother to make sense of that incoherent line you wrote so whatever.

Mekana:

This girl/woman is apparently delusional and or mentally impaired to comprehend history - to forget when the Pearl Harbor incident occured (1941) and American intervention the same yr. What was the situation in Western Europe a priori - France, Italy, Belgium etc were already in German hands and Britain was in the brink of following suit with constant Third Reich aerial and naval assault and blockade,  grin. U don't even seem to grasp political philosophy. American democracy was built on the failures of the British conservative Parliamentary-monarchical confusionism. It was rather modelled after Jean Jack Rousseau's, Thomas Hobbes,' Montesque's treatise on representative democracy which was not the case in britain. Get a clue biatch!!!.  U are a freaking fool, who jumped at the nearest chance to make it in America, just like the Britons of the 16th and 17th Century did. I don't need to disclose my background for a parasitic and pugnacious slowpoke like u, but for others that care to know, am an American by BIRTH; born in Bronx NY, and have lived in Nigeria as well as visited UK severally.    Go back to your beloved Britain if its all good as u pretend.

America is doing nothing for me Arsewipe! I am employed for a huge British multinational (which also employs thousands of Americans as well as other nationalities around the world) but working on a large project in California. 'Jumped at the chance to make it in America' Please we Brits are running things over here. For a small Island we have plenty of international Businesses (HSBC, BP, British Aerospace, Barclays, Virgin Atlantic.etc.) over here which generate billions upon of dollars every year and compete successfully with our American counterparts. Britain is a very small country but our impact on the world is huge!

Who cares if you were born in that cesspit called the Bronx when you bltantly write and come communicate like a bus conductor in Ajegunle? LOL! Fact remains Britain won the war with her Allies. Fact remains, America were forced to enter the war when the Japanese wiped out Pearl Harbour. Fact, America would not exist as it is today, without our laws, our English language, names (The majority of American famous cities and states are named after British ones or people i.e. New York, New England,  The Carolinas, Virginia, Pennsylvania etc) without the English colonists.

You initially came in here bigging up the the Germans, forgetting that you speak our English language, you came in here trying to criticise OUR English law and conveniently forgetting that American law is also based on OUR English common law (magna carta). You obviously have nothing constructive to the topic being discussed except hatred and criticism of my country and  so you need to take a step back with that BS you illiterate son of a B!TCH!!! Pompous Arrow!
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2009
Angie, take it easy! shocked

duduspace:

I am not writing this to encourage any british passport holder to engage in criminal activity but a british passport cannot be revoked on grounds of criminal activity the likes of which is being discussed here

Please, read the original article properly.

The guy in question did NOT hold a British passport, he was NOT a British subject.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by ikennahill: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2009
he should pay for his sins,he was caught twice and he cant obey trafic sign and was not qualify to drive,he pose danger to other road users.

the guy think he is in naija where elephants can fly

welcome back home brother
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by yeswecan(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2009
@AngieFan   I agree the sportsman got what he deserved winning gold for Britain doesn't place him above the law but with all due regard, you know nothing about 2nd world war.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by AngieFan(f): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2009
yeswecan:

@AngieFan   I agree the sportsman got what he deserved winning gold for Britain doesn't place him above the law but with all due regard, you know nothing about 11 world war.

If you want to discuss world war II then start another thread and I will be more than happy to do so.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by olabukola: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2009
AngieFan:

You initially came in here bigging up the the Germans, forgetting that you speak our English language, you came in here trying to criticise OUR English law and conveniently forgetting that American law is also based on OUR English common law (magna carta). You obviously have nothing constructive to the topic being discussed except hatred and criticism of my country and so you need to take a step back with that BS you illiterate son of a B!TCH!!! Pompous Arrow!
Are u English or British? You can only be a paper brits but you can never be English.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by AngieFan(f): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2009
olabukola:

Are u English or British? You can only be a paper brits but you can never be English.

Since when did you or anybody else's way of thinking define me?

I'm English(born in England) or British! Anyway don't lose any sleep over that Pumpkin. grin
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by mmaks: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
what i can understand from most of the posts is that the man DOES not carry a British passport . Hoping to get and having one are two different things. not having a British passport exempts him from certain privileges no matter his personal attainments in Britain.Even in Naija here there are certain privileges given to indigenes of a particular state with valid certificates of origin which may not be granted to others not from the state no matter how long u may have lived in that state. if u doubt it try running for an election in some states. na that time u go know say u are not from that state even if u have lived and worked for donkey years, or try getting a job in state government ministries and parastatals.

case closed.

the dude should try to settle nicely in naija when he comes home.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Theblessed(f): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hmmm! I could smell jealousy here! It seems some people are jealous of other peoples dual heritage here please, enough of this now!
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by duduspace(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
Siena:

Please, read the original article properly.
The guy in question did NOT hold a British passport, he was NOT a British subject.

My post was not about the original article, it was a response to this post by gshyne.
[Quote]
Having a british passport dont make u british as if you re born outside the UK. Wen u apply for a british visa or passport it is made clear that you have to keep to certain conditions. Fairly recently there was the case of a white bloke deported to canada though he's parents are british for simple reason he had criminal record and he was born in canada.
i ve a feeling there re bits of information missing from the articule though or else the guy could still very much appeal the decision to deport him.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Theblessed(f): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
olabukola:

Good Morning?

Good morning to you! And how are you today?
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Basildon1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
olabukola:

You are that Brit only on Paper. British people know themselves mate. Speaking like you are choking does not make you brit. A white man even fake oyibos and Japanese need explanation before he/she see you are a "brit"
Orangutan calling herself brit, pls don't let Nick Griffin hear that from you.
Dont be suprised if she has pictures of the BNP members all over her room,

You are hurting this pseudo 'british' irritant when you keep smashin nails of sense into her thick skull.She even calls herself English shocked.  Japanese kids in the UK that can count the number of times they have been to Japan will tell you straight without batting an eyelid that they are Japanese.

Meanwhile this clueless fellow who probably got a passport by virtue of being here for donkey years is still reeling with excitement at finally having a red passport and cant wait to come on NLand(a faceless forum) to show appreciation and allegiance to Britain.

Jeez, u really suck .Get a life and quit this "dont you dare talk bad about britain" crusade. If it stops you from sobbing your eyes out, we accept that u r british, english,anglo-saxon, yes?
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by chelseabmw(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by chelseabmw(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
all this white people are wicked
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by chelseabmw(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
So bad
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by AngieFan(f): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Basildon1 What has the BNP got to do with this. Are you a member and/or do you support their politics?   Further,  I did not gain British citizenship by virtue of residency or whatever it is you said. I was BORN in England, have LIVED in England all my life (save for the last couple of years on and off here in San Diego)  grin. I've spent only two weeks of my entire life on Nigerian soil and have no future plans to do so again after the extortionate visa fee I was charged the last time.  grin So get it into your thick head. There are some black people who were born and bred in the Uk and see it as their home. We claim that right and have no desire whatsoever to move to a country.i.e.  Nigeria that they are not familiar with just for the sake of being around other black people. Fickle rats like you run in fear when the BNP start spewing their nonsense but real Brits stay put and fight for what is theirs.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by PEPSI: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
AP) A U.S. sailor was sentenced Thursday to life in prison in the stabbing death of a Japanese taxi driver, a crime that led to calls for tougher punishment for American service members who break the law.

Olatunbosun Ugbogu, a 23-year-old Nigerian citizen serving in the U.S. Navy, was found guilty of stabbing 61-year-old Masaaki Takahashi to death near a U.S. naval base in Yokosuka, south of Tokyo, in March 2008, according to a Foreign Ministry official who declined to be named, citing department policy.

Ugbogu was initially apprehended by U.S. Navy authorities in Tokyo on a desertion charge, but was handed over to Japanese authorities because a credit card in his name was found in the victim's car.

Presiding Judge Masaaki Kawaguchi ruled that Ugbogu, who testified that he heard "voices" ordering him to kill Takahashi, was mentally competent to stand trial, according to Kyodo News agency.

Japan hosts some 50,000 American troops under a security treaty.

Japanese anger over the U.S. military presence grew last year following the alleged rape of a 14-year-old girl by a U.S. Marine on Okinawa.

Earlier in Yokosuka, a Japanese court convicted a U.S. sailor of robbing and fatally beating a 56-year-old Japanese woman in 2006 and sentenced him to life in prison.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/30/world/main5197294.shtml
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by eldee(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
Basildon1:

Dont be suprised if she has pictures of the BNP members all over her room,

You are hurting this pseudo 'british' irritant when you keep smashin nails of sense into her thick skull.She even calls herself English shocked.  Japanese kids in the UK that can count the number of times they have been to Japan will tell you straight without batting an eyelid that they are Japanese.

Meanwhile this clueless fellow who probably got a passport by virtue of being here for donkey years is still reeling with excitement at finally having a red passport and cant wait to come on NLand(a faceless forum) to show appreciation and allegiance to Britain.

Jeez, u really suck .Get a life and quit this "dont you dare talk bad about britain" crusade. If it stops you from sobbing your eyes out, we accept that u r british, english,anglo-saxon, yes?

Why are you guys so concerned about what country an individual decides to pledge his/her allegiance to??
You are more racist than Nick Griffin if you say she has to be white and blonde to be British.

Isn't National Identity about where you refer to as home??
Oh, so according to you guys Obama is not American?? All the MPs of Indian heritage aren't British??
You guys need to step into the present and stop being overly racist abeg.

Leave people's private lives and let's discuss the topic the thread was created for.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Mekana(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
AngieFan:

I would rather be 13 than a 50 year old who rationalises like a 5 year old like you.  grin Don't worry about how small my room is, how small is your brain? Not bigger than the smallest pea, I suspect given the amount of drivel you have written in this thread. Now be gone with you Twerp! grin

I didn't bother to make sense of that incoherent line you wrote so whatever.

America is doing nothing for me Arsewipe! I am employed for a huge British multinational (which also employs thousands of Americans as well as other nationalities around the world) but working on a large project in California. 'Jumped at the chance to make it in America' Please we Brits are running things over here. For a small Island we have plenty of international Businesses (HSBC, BP, British Aerospace, Barclays, Virgin Atlantic.etc.) over here which generate billions upon of dollars every year and compete successfully with our American counterparts. Britain is a very small country but our impact on the world is huge!

Who cares if you were born in that cesspit called the Bronx when you bltantly write and come communicate like a bus conductor in Ajegunle? LOL! Fact remains Britain won the war with her Allies. Fact remains, America were forced to enter the war when the Japanese wiped out Pearl Harbour. Fact, America would not exist as it is today, without our laws, our English language, names (The majority of American famous cities and states are named after British ones or people i.e. New York, New England,  The Carolinas, Virginia, Pennsylvania etc) without the English colonists.

You initially came in here bigging up the the Germans, forgetting that you speak our English language, you came in here trying to criticise OUR English law and conveniently forgetting that American law is also based on OUR English common law (magna carta). You obviously have nothing constructive to the topic being discussed except hatred and criticism of my country and  so you need to take a step back with that BS you illiterate son of a B!TCH!!! Pompous Arrow!

This  Thing called Angie is celebrating her so-called British nationalism like a lill puppy that saw Santa for the first time. Biatch, learn it, if u aren't white, and English u aren;t nothing, so whatever u feel about urself hide it in your thick black ****
America is doing nothing for u, go back and work in lil congested London, thats the only place u can get a job gay. Look at how eASly u mentioned all British corporations oh! the only one missing is BBC lol and Sky, Remember its American owned. We don't care what u think about American cities/states. What matters is that Gordon Brown runs errand for Obamma as his  master Blair did to G. Bush.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
This should not be turned into an America v England debate.
Furthermore it is nobody's business if someone pledges her allegiance to the uk,  usa or any other country for that matter.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Mekana(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Angie, u sound metaphorically like a drunk dreamer, a bad combination. Whiten your skin, sooner than later, your dream 'll come true - u 'll be more British and pure English as u wish. PPL like u even in desperate attempt to propect their passport, justify slavery and how some of the British corporations like the Barclays were enriched by the slave economy. shocked Now the British are now the new Americans that drove the Nazists from the Western and Central flanks of Europe, or maybe the Russians, who crushed them and pushed in from the East. If Britain were victorious, why didn't they get anything from the scramble for German territory that ensued after the war? remember America administered the West Germany, while the Russians commandeered the East. The scramble that England shined in, b4 u forget, was the one in Africa 1884-85. Open your history books sometimes. They always shine with Zimbabwe anyway,
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by honeric01(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ANGIE

I have one last word for you. try to grow up, you sound like a little puppet about to be fed a fresh bone. if you are British, how does it concern us? why not run to the London bridge to proclaim to every car passing by that you are British? are you black or white? if you are white, good, you can claim both England, Germany, Finland and any other white land as yours and no one would bother, but if you are black, then you are so so so homeless and country-less okay?
you are too young to really understand all these things i was trying to tell you so i am going to let you have a free ride until the white supremacists/redheads show you who really owns Britain.

sorry assed baby panda.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Basildon1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
@ angiefan,[/b]isnt the mere fact that you deem it fit have a signature that serves as an antithesis to the underlying theme of this forum a pointer to your infantile state of mind.

You keep thread-hopping the whole of NL looking for an avenue to show your amusing zealotry for anything british. Why claim at every second to be ENGLISH, LOL grin?Even going as far as distinguishing your parents nationality from yours.U really need church

You reek of paranoia and delusions the way you develop a panic attack the moment someone take a dig at Britain tongue

[b]@eldee:
Yes i know i may be sort of derailing the thread and for the records,i actually believe the guy should be deported if the law warrants that (heck,it's even a criminal offence not to inform the DVLA of a change of address on your licence so with his record he was swimming with piranhas).

I am totally devoid of any racist inclinations -maybe not naturally but over time (yes i know black people never accept they are racist) and if i sound so,it's because she's grinding my gears.A part of you has got to admit that her excessive outbursts about her nationality doesnt sound right.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by willyet: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
@eldie-----truely support your idea'
@angie-----really disappointed and your choice of words and abuse in this thread is not welcomed. As a british you looked too down on a country of your bloodline.  You cannot abuse anyone like this in britain through the internet and you know the consequencies. Even then most nigerian and others in these thread use absurd and abusive languages. we can excuse nigerians on the thread as there is no internet -law in nigeria but not you who should make changes. Now you believe the british knows themselves. there can never be a black british. you will always write british-black-African in your CV and forms. Google sanctioning will still come.
Britain is the most liberal country in the world.And they will continue to Rule the world
We blacks are more racist than most whites,hiding under spirit of patriotism and inferiority complex
The law of the land most be respected-----you cant get away with this in britain. nigeria, there is no-law and you can always beat any law and get away with these.
there is more to learn about this thread, e.g there may be drug issues. How can you drive and jump the Red light more than once? The man may not have licence to drive. The law must stand. No psychophancy in britain every one is equal, to our understanding. Not Nigeria, some animal are equal than the other which explain the plight of the country today  
We must all learn
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
Basildon1:

[b]@ angiefan,[/b]isnt the mere fact that you deem it fit have a signature that serves as an antithesis to the underlying theme of this forum a pointer to your infantile state of mind.

You keep thread-hopping the whole of NL looking for an avenue to show your amusing zealotry for anything british. Why claim at every second to be ENGLISH, LOL grin?Even going as far as distinguishing your parents nationality from yours.U really need church

You reek of paranoia and delusions the way you develop a panic attack the moment someone take a dig at Britain tongue

[
Angiefan is very patriotic. You need to get over it, and stop going from thread to thread picking fights with her
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Basildon1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
^^^ crying more than the bereaved cry, what a pathetic attention-seeking bu.m-suc.ker grin, i have only crossed paths with her in a single thread and she attacked a previous post of mine, i talked about her thread hoppping in reference to her posting preference on NL.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by willyet: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2009
@basildon
Must you be a child?
this is not welcomed
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by Mekana(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
tensor777:

.Angiefan is very patriotic. You need to get over it, and stop going from thread to thread picking fights with her

Buddy one cannot figuratively be more catholic than the pope. Angie is claiming to be more British and English than most white born English peeps i have interacted with. It sounds anachronistic that in other to prove this point, she jettisons and strikes an artificial dichotomy btwn her parental nationality and her British nationality. This is completely absurd. I as an American born Nigerian, have lived in both countries and come to acknowledge that inspite of my dual citizenship, i am more nigerian than american. why? because am black and proud too.
Re: Nigerian For Deportation After Winning Gold For Britain by duduspace(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2009
Mekana:

Buddy one cannot figuratively be more catholic than the pope. Angie is claiming to be more British and English than most white born English peeps i have interacted with. It sounds anachronistic that in other to prove this point, she jettisons and strikes an artificial dichotomy btwn her parental nationality and her British nationality. This is completely absurd. I as an American born Nigerian, have lived in both countries and come to acknowledge that inspite of my dual citizenship, i am more nigerian than american. why? because am black and proud too.

Fine for you Mekana, but another person in the same circumstance or slightly different circumstance from yours can arrive at a totally different conclusion like Angiefan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Interesting Picture On Lagos-ibadan Railway / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum / Senate ‘appeals’ Court Ruling Nullifying Omo-agege’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.