Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day (44933 Views)

Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:

What are you even talking about

Relationship wey the babe don already break scatter with DP angry
that doesn't mean na
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
FILEBE:

na. he doesn't. he knows what his fears are. you don't know the lady more than she does. I am sure the op wouldn't mind twice a week. but everyday? someone is out there to be impressed.

as a lady, try to do imagine you are doing what the lady in question is doing and see if u wont have a reason for that

I have read all comments here and never thought of replying until i saw this

How did you know this I have actually tried to talk her into changing dps atleast trice a week yet she refused...

This is just not good at all... I just believe if she has nothing to hide this is somthing she could do for us.. And i have to also say that i take time to compliment those pics i also use them as dp sometimes but all i ask is a reduction
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by MhizShantel(f): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
so somebody cannot just change her pics peacefully.... is she ur wife... guys and jealousy be like APC&LIES
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
prela:

mtchewww.....pls what has this got to do with the post, and i'm sure you've not even bleeped any this yr

Huh.... Did I post that stuff, OMG, my account has been hacked... shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Perfectionist11: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oyind18:
I guess she no dey work for a busy bank

My thot exacty!.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by LagosIkd(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this

One question pls, don't be offended.. Do you have a job? I mean are you engaged productively?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by DjSwaga(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lmaoooooooooo

Just like dt

So bcus she changes dp. She is cheatin

Wawuu

hammer2010:
That girl is definitely cheating on you bro. Break up with her asap and spare your head the stress
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
booqee:
that doesn't mean na
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by FILEBE(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

How did you know this I have actually tried to talk her into changing dps atleast trice a week yet she refused...

This is just not good at all... I just believe if she has nothing to hide this is somthing she could do for us.. And i have to also say that i take time to compliment those pics i also use them as dp sometimes but all i ask is a reduction

something I know for sure. Women are not easy to understand. one minute...they're this, the other they are that. but one thing is synonymous with them all, they are stubborn. They always think they can handle a situation and when the situation comes they will be full of regrets. sometimes women can't hide their feelings, subconsciously or consciously , you can read a lady and know what she is up to. They always defend their actions as harmless but we guys know better.
your lady isn't an Olosho. I won't conclude for u but check this out:
Ladies like attention, if they get this attention more... they will intensify efforts to get it more. Why are married women not changing dps with selfies of themselves every now and then? won't you expect the husband to ask, "for who are you trying to impress with all these, when I am here?" she enjoys the compliments she gets from some people or someone.

you should just find a way to talk to her. one on one...eye ball to eye ball. relationships are meant to give and take.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ikbnice(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
I saw this late but lemme chip in something. Take control of her social network. Let her know you do log in at random. Then let her live her life since it's okay by her. Gals who are too much into social networking should be dated with all signals fully high. Request for her login details when next she's wit you as letting her know beforehand will giv her chance to cover her tracks if there's any. She shouldn't have problems with that if she's sincere.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
ikbnice:
I saw this late but lemme chip in something. Take control of her social network. Let her know you do log in at random. Then let her live her life since it's okay by her. Gals who are too much into social networking should be dated with all signals fully high. Request for her login details when next she's wit you as letting her know beforehand will giv her chance to cover her tracks if there's any. She shouldn't have problems with that if she's sincere.

Well i have her fb pass and she knows.. Nothing goes on there asides guys asking for her number of which she gives and then obviously the follow up is on whatsapp...
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enzojaylini: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
......and how does that affect your relationship? give her the privacy she deserves and let her be free in her relationship with you. You tend to be controlling and possessive on little things like this and it isn't good and you've to be mstured about it and let her be.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ireneidiva(f): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Ireneidiva, Ladycloud, rosalieene, have been trying to quote you but unfortunately, it just won't work.

You said my notion was wrong and I wonder how?. I am a girl so know how this psychic works.

As the op said, just yesterday the girl changed dp four times. She may be pretty as he claimed but she may also feel inadequate in her looks. Ask Demi Lovata her reasons for having low self-esteem as pretty as she looked to her audience. No sane girl would change her dp 4 times in a day if she isn't a model or isn't promoting her pics for something substantial. This case goes beyond what you would call a normal girl's life. She doesn't feel good enough of herself.

EOD.
Kimbra's law that states that any girl that changes her dp four times is not sane. Some people are into social media like that, you know?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
LagosIkd:

One question pls, don't be offended.. Do you have a job? I mean are you engaged productively?

I guess you are trying to say if i had a job i woundnt be having the time to worry about this...

Have you thought of the fact that the lady in question is a banker and a teller for that matter so how come she has the time...

But if your question was targeted towards helping me with a job.. Pls i need one cos honestly i am not gainfully engaged
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by darediamond(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
dhardline:

Spot on especially on the attention seeking part.

Bro Just do your own part, what will be will be cause no one understands women.
See Matured Reply Meeeen!!!
Exposure lo in soro meeen!
I dolf my hat Oga "No one understands women"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by LastProphet: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
OP u dont have a girlfriend yet o, she's either insecure, childish or seriously looking for a better deal. start looking elsewhere quietly and stop complaining
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oyind18:
I guess she no dey work for a busy bank
my thoughts as well. More like ugborikoko community bank
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
redbeans:
my thoughts as well. More like ugborikoko community bank
or one locked up microfinance bank
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by eyinjuege: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Let's get to the root of the matter.
Why are you so averse to the idea of her changing dps every hour if she likes?
Has she received a query at work for being unproductive? What negative impact has it had on your relationship with her? Do you feel she doesn't have time to call and talk to you as often because she spends more time on taking selfies and posting them?
Or you're just plainly insecure and fear her frequent "slaying" dps will make other men take notice of her?
If that's your true fear, you need to work on your psyche and believe you're more than good enough for her.
Even if she's not on social media, that doesn't mean other men are not toasting her. Its natural , even married women are toasted regularly. It all depends on her. So if she stops posting pictures, it doesn't mean she can't leave you for another man.
There are some battles not worth fighting, and I believe this is one of such. If you pressurise her to stop changing dps, (something that apparently gives her joy) she may end up resenting you, which will cause more problems in your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Housing(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
She is not in love, she is lonely and not in any serious relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by DexteryJoe(m): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
how to tackle this?, simple!!! : just marry her and make her the family photographer, na only she go tire
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Bamz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
slimzypink:
leave her and date me. do u have 30 billion in ur account for start

I get 'tharty' billion for the account eh cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by komodapson(m): 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
slimzypink:
leave her and date me. do u have 30 billion in ur account for start
yes I do. Zh$30b Zimbabwean dollar
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Bamz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
There is nothing wrong with changing the dp, even up to 1 million times per day. The fact is, that you feel insecure and it is okay to feel insecure as long as you know that insecurity is a personal weakness on your own part.

There is a fear, deep in you, that someone will take the girl from you, not because you are not man enough, but because you do not consider yourself man enough to make her yours and only yours for ever, what ever that means.

But note that no one belongs to another. When you understand the dynamics of Life, you will have enough confidence to know that you are complete, without the other. It is the false teaching of religion that makes us feel that we need the other to complete us. No, we need the other to produce more Earth bodies for spirits to come and enjoy the game of life.

Allow the woman to enjoy her passion and work on your insecurities. You are the problem not her, after all, if she finds you not adequate for her cravings and quiet desperation, that is her truth, she is then advertising for a new mate, that, you can not stop her, cos she is a free born human, ready to mingle.

Find comfort in yourself and in being alone, it is only in loneliness that you have time for yourself, and yourself alone to love.

Rest in peace, and save yourself the heartaches, it is not necessary. Be human, dont reduce your self to an incomplete half of a specie.

Rest in peace? Hohohohoho
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ikbnice(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Well i have her fb pass and she knows.. Nothing goes on there asides guys asking for her number of which she gives and then obviously the follow up is on whatsapp...
You should stop her from giving random guys her number. Only teens do that. Vet the fb, reduce the number of friends drastically to those of value to her. Set the privacy to friends of friends in those who can find me option. At time the chance that a gal will cheat depends on the amount of freedom she has and the higher the number of guys pestering her, the greater the chance of cheating. You need to be possessive if need be if you really want her as a wife. If she doesn't change or find a way of manoeuvring after that, find a backup.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by SexExpert(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Op, please pm me her number.

Thanks grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by OgbeniSamm(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:
That girl is definitely cheating on you bro. Break up with her asap and spare your head the stress

ahn ahn, egbon take a chill pill nau..
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Jodha(f): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
olaszydaruma:

Make I join you shine grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
I personally don't like using my pic as D p in social network. But atleast twice in a week I take a shot and send to my guy. So it just him that sees whatever look I have for such days.

Why not introduce such ideal to her if you are not comfortable with her changing her D p severally in a day.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ladyF(f): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
sweatlana:

My sister it's hard bring a nigerian woman I swear. Imagine dating this kind of guy sad

A working class chic for that matter!

As in ehnn... Serious bad market. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by kennyaati(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Op tym will tell

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.