Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day (44934 Views)

Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
guy if ar ur age,dis is ur problem, den ur problem is ur problem

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
firstking01:
The both of you are in differend states?, bro just lose hopeundecided
That you can't maturely handle your relationship does not mean others can't do better than you. I will always tell you to grow up. Op, take his idea at your own risk. He's single and too immature to handle a relationship

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by dee02(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this

Mind your business... She is not your wife, only a gf... If you are not happy, jog on and find yours!
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
All I can say i that you give her mega-bytes grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by wayodude(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
O boy you don buy market o! cheesy

On a more serious note, I am repulsed by people who constantly seek validation through social media. But thats just me, some other guys may love it!

I think when girls (and guys) do this it provides evidence of an inner insecurity which has to be massaged by any and everybody thereby making your show of love and appreciation to this sort of person inadequate and hence a waste of time.

Just my opinion though.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
There's no problem except that she's petty.

enshi:

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
iamadonis2:
Who is this insecure twerp?
Glad it's coming from a guy
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by mailingdgreat: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is she a photographer? If shez not, den shez got an hidden talent and itz left to u to see how u can develop her on it. Thank you. Just my candid advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by djeezy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiaji:
Bros, she was like this before you met her oh! I'm very sure you liked her dp first of all.

To tackle this "gargantuan" task, I recommend you give her belle.

let's see how dp will be changing grin grin
The give her belle got me laughing. If she's obsessed with pics she will still be snapping. No be to crop belle commot?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
There is nothing wrong with changing the dp, even up to 1 million times per day. The fact is, that you feel insecure and it is okay to feel insecure as long as you know that insecurity is a personal weakness on your own part.

There is a fear, deep in you, that someone will take the girl from you, not because you are not man enough, but because you do not consider yourself man enough to make her yours and only yours for ever, what ever that means.

But note that no one belongs to another. When you understand the dynamics of Life, you will have enough confidence to know that you are complete, without the other. It is the false teaching of religion that makes us feel that we need the other to complete us. No, we need the other to produce more Earth bodies for spirits to come and enjoy the game of life.

Allow the woman to enjoy her passion and work on your insecurities. You are the problem not her, after all, if she finds you not adequate for her cravings and quiet desperation, that is her truth, she is then advertising for a new mate, that, you can not stop her, cos she is a free born human, ready to mingle.

Find comfort in yourself and in being alone, it is only in loneliness that you have time for yourself, and yourself alone to love.

Rest in peace, and save yourself the heartaches, it is not necessary. Be human, dont reduce your self to an incomplete half of a specie.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by berrystunn(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

You are not doing your home work.. Make her love you then you can control her heart.

Now you loving her..and she is not loving you back.

Hope is not one of those babes we do help in services because the owner stays abroad or other state...

Girl friend for mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by nijascammers: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:
That girl is definitely cheating on you bro. Break up with her asap and spare your head the stress
woman still dey market you're talking of cheating.it's having fun .
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by djeezy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
She's just insecure and looking for compliments. That's why she changes dp all the time. Long distance relationship? kai, no comment. Girls and attention sha. Even when their man gives them lots of it, they will still be craving for it outside.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Buy cow rope and tire her na social media madness . it had started LOADING small small....
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by pokipoki: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is changing dp an issue now? I believe she is your significant half and not a slave you control.
Has it crossed your mind that it could be a hobby? There is so much stress in the banking sector in Nigeria, it could be away of reducing stress for her.
Guy, I think you should be worried about how you can move the relationship forward.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Chiccly(f): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
You are just a boyfriend and not her husband.

Please respect her privacy and stop being unnecessarily jealous.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Burgerlomo: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
dacblogger:
you have nothing to worry about..gals love attention and like you said,she is only seeking for attention.

Really? Did I just hear you saying nothing to worry about? Abeg who is she seeking an attention from If I may ask if not the opposite side because even a dummy will know the reason why she's doing it.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Ugliestboi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
You don't have anything to worry about. She's just an attention seeker...
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by pokipoki: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
berrystunn:

You are not doing your home work.. Make her love you then you can control her heart.

Now you loving her..and she is not loving you back.

Hope is not one of those babes we do help in services because the owner stays abroad or other state...

Girl friend for mouth.

Is there anything wrong with changing dp?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by pokipoki: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ugliestboi:
You don't have anything to worry about. She's just an attention seeker...
Really? Has it crossed your mind it could be a hobby?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by sweatlana: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

OP your gf is in love with herself. She's not doing it to seek attention. She's just comfortable in her skin
If you don't like it find another gf and allow a guy who will appreciate her take over.

You clearly have self esteem issue. You're the problem not your gf.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by cybriz82(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

is her name jenifa working with fcmb?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ladyF(f): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Which kind of controlling boyfriend is this? She is not allowed to change dp again?

I wish her all the best o... grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by kkboy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
She No Get Work

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by sweatlana: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
ladyF:
Which kind of controlling boyfriend is this? She is not allowed to change dp again?

I wish her all the best o... grin
My sister it's hard bring a nigerian woman I swear. Imagine dating this kind of guy sad

A working class chic for that matter!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Enshi relax.. She's not cheating on u.. Your paranoia can be awkward at times..just take it easy And let the babe enjoy her selfies.. Abi is it your selfies? Or your camera phone?
Take it easy man.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Donbigi2(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

You could be right... But cant she just limit it since it hurts me

And selfish too
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Ugliestboi(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
pokipoki:

Really? Has it crossed your mind it could be a hobby?
Hmmm.... Something like dat.....
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Marty2020: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dearie, if dats what makes her happy, then accept it and be happy with her, stop complaining
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by brobro: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

She is not your property to control. Get marry to her or leave her alone
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by palsenator(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Ok... And the attention she seeks is certainly from another... Right

Is this ok for a girl who has promised total Fidelity??
If perhaps you live in the same state, u would have noticed the level of infidelity. I can beat my chest that ONLY promiscuous ladies are so into DP changing almost everyday. I may be wrong about your gal but the assertion is a valid one and 95% of time, it is the case.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.