Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day (44931 Views)

Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Ok... And the attention she seeks is certainly from another... Right

Is this ok for a girl who has promised total Fidelity??
does she work in Fidelity Bank? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by cybriz82(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Bustincole(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Das women for u, dont love her too much because she will forsake u

if u try to force ya sef on her, sumtin like dis can come up in the near future

Bewarn!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by babbzy23: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Really it's her hubby by the time you marry her...and she has more task on her I believe she will change and what if she is doing it cos of you ..... don't break up with ...live with it
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ghenghen23(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Girls who frequently change dps have issues with self-esteem. They need compliment to feel good of themselves. She may not be cheating but definitely seeking for attention.
Very true, but it's also true that when you compliment an insure girl long enough you get to eat cake too.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by skinflint(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
It is her life, and you have yours. She's headed somewhere different from where you're headed. Let her be! If you have trust issues with this girl, then you prolly would want to pull out. Life is too short to be worried over women.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by fortunechy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
IF U WANT TO KNOW IF UR GAL HAS BEEN FAITHFUL. JUST STEAL HER PHONE N SMS HER BEST FRIEND LIKE THIS; "BABE I'M PREGNANT". IF SHE REPLIES U; "WHO'S RESPONSIBLE,JAMES OR PETER?". WHEN UR NAME IS JOHN,MY BROTHER U BETA GO RUN AN HIV TEST.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ayando(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

From other guys i suppose cos obviously she knows i dont fancy it.... Yesterday alone was four
You need to ask yourself if you wanna live with this or not. If you can't, then don't even care to notice which she will be angry with you that you stop caring. That is women for you.
But if you want her, then don't try to control her rather join in admiring once a while . While doing that, anytime you guys are together, try to snap as many as you can snap with her and watch if she will use any as dp. If she doesn't, push her to but don't get overwork with it. Her actions will tell u a lot about her intention n ur decision with the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Natureinspred: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
intead of counting her pics you will only hurt urself.be the one to complement on all of her dp.when you start doing that you will love her changing her dp.instead of allowing other guys complement will start complementing her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Women are not that complicated. You guys should free us.

very complicated
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
I just can't help but laugh, so changing dp is an issue?, I never knew,I guess we learn everyday, I only decided to restrict posting my pictures two years ago not because someone asked me to,but that doesn't mean I don't take pictures every single day
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by sirusX(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
As a banker that she is...hope say you know say you be shareholder?...and as usual shez only trying to check and balance grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by hokafor(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
U said girlfriend, she is on display wating for the highest bidder.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by luciouscookie: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Let your girlfriend be abeg! What is Whatsapp Dp meant for? Some people like taking pictures, in fact some girls takes up to 10-15 pictures in a day.
Do you expect her to be masturbating with her own pictures
Free the babe joor!
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ziccog(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
And what's wrong with changing dp regularly as for me i love it when my woman does that.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Zane2point4(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Ok... And the attention she seeks is certainly from another... Right

Is this ok for a girl who has promised total Fidelity??

Asin fidelity bank

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Angel1696: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
tell us the name of the bank where she works and I will tell u who she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by sammyjay7265(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
fleeee
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by JOEFY: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
this is normal with most girls, unless u notice something beyond this.. don't pest on the matter.. girls hate guys that nag and complain, the more u nag, the more she will change DPs, just ignore it, compliment her when u can and only react if you see something negative from it

Bye
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Girls who frequently change dps have issues with self-esteem. They need compliment to feel good of themselves. She may not be cheating but definitely seeking for attention.
I recently joined nairaland and am falling in love with your replies

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Tonto007(f): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
am a lady too. ..she actually has series of guys shes seeing besides u ...so just dont make her ur future wife bt u can keep datin her sha...
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ireneidiva, Ladycloud, rosalieene, have been trying to quote you but unfortunately, it just won't work.

You said my notion was wrong and I wonder how?. I am a girl so know how this psychic works.

As the op said, just yesterday the girl changed dp four times. She may be pretty as he claimed but she may also feel inadequate in her looks. Ask Demi Lovata her reasons for having low self-esteem as pretty as she looked to her audience. No sane girl would change her dp 4 times in a day if she isn't a model or isn't promoting her pics for something substantial. This case goes beyond what you would call a normal girl's life. She doesn't feel good enough of herself.

EOD.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Tonto007(f): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
am a lady too. ..she actually has series of guys shes seeing besides u ...so just dont make her ur future wife bt u can keep datin her sha...but u have not mentioned if she usually post the pictures of the two of u constantly too..so i wont jugde her too quickly
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Tortivchina(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
picture please?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sterix10:

I recently joined nairaland and am falling in love with your replies
Thanks Sir!, this is my alternate account. Main is Benita27.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Tortivchina(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
picture please? you never know
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Bayou4sure: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bros why u dey complain na.. If Internet no dey nko... Shey u go dey monitor her whenever she change her pant ni... Biko bros find something wey go keep u busy then checking her dp..
Next Plsssssssss...
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ricki: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiaji:
Bros, she was like this before you met her oh! I'm very sure you liked her dp first of all.

To tackle this "gargantuan" task, I recommend you give her belle.

let's see how dp will be changing grin grin

Fvcking monstrousity. Dats exactly wat i did and on several occasion i had to remind her to change it now.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by AreaFada2: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bridget95:
you are not in the same state(distance factor),she works in a bank (a busy public place) she is pretty (taste of many men)

sincerely it will take Mary(Christ's mum) to remain untouched.

Her chances of not cheating is 0.00%

God bless you my sister.

I like honest people. We should just kiss reality always.

@OP,

You can hardly expect fidelity from your wife these days let alone a pretty banker girlfriend, who is frequently on social media. Changing dp like a chameleon changes colour. And she lives maybe hundreds of kilometres away even.

If she gets preggy and starts pressuring you to marry her, ensure you do paternity test as soon as baby is born. Even if secretly. Or you might raise another man's child. Very common these days.

It does not mean she's a bad girl. She's just like a large percentage of today's people. Period.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by testimonyobaoyin(f): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
Bros just keep calm down OK talk to her for the last time and if no changes she is no longer with you. Cus i don't know y I will be advertising myself wen am in a relationship and my man don't appreciate it
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by KKKWHITE(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
She is cheating on you . No doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.