Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day (44922 Views)

Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by kennyaati(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
@ Op, tym will tell...
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Sirex(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
There is nothing wrong with changing the dp, even up to 1 million times per day. The fact is, that you feel insecure and it is okay to feel insecure as long as you know that insecurity is a personal weakness on your own part.

There is a fear, deep in you, that someone will take the girl from you, not because you are not man enough, but because you do not consider yourself man enough to make her yours and only yours for ever, what ever that means.

But note that no one belongs to another. When you understand the dynamics of Life, you will have enough confidence to know that you are complete, without the other. It is the false teaching of religion that makes us feel that we need the other to complete us. No, we need the other to produce more Earth bodies for spirits to come and enjoy the game of life.

Allow the woman to enjoy her passion and work on your insecurities. You are the problem not her, after all, if she finds you not adequate for her cravings and quiet desperation, that is her truth, she is then advertising for a new mate, that, you can not stop her, cos she is a free born human, ready to mingle.

Find comfort in yourself and in being alone, it is only in loneliness that you have time for yourself, and yourself alone to love.

Rest in peace, and save yourself the heartaches, it is not necessary. Be human, dont reduce your self to an incomplete half of a specie.

U just blew my mind. Awesome advice
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
chizzy161:
Guy she is just your girl friend and not your wife. Even if she is your wife you have no right to control that because she is an individual.
God judge u oo
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chiccly:

You are just a boyfriend and not her husband.

Please respect her privacy and stop being unnecessarily jealous.

Have u considered how much the guy has spent on her before you echo the boyfriend itch.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by dom(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Send her this link Make she read.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by frankfab(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2017
She's addicted to social media a lot, she must be one of the so-called "slayqueen" "bosslady" "mhizposhberry LA sexy diva" kind of girl. She's not your type brother. Unless you can endure the future heartbreak
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Ballmer: 2:07am On Mar 23, 2017
vanhayor:

u jst jealous
Common sense is obviusly not available to you. What is wrong in being jealousy concerning who you are dating ?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by enshi(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2017
dom:
Send her this link Make she read.

My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2017
HateU2:
Glad it's coming from a guy

I tire for the guy. Of all things to lose sleep over...
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by vanhayor(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ballmer:
Common sense is obviusly not available to you. What is wrong in being jealousy concerning who you are dating ?
People resort to insults when they are all out of
ammo for logical discourse.
Practitioners and experts in the field of
psychology would call what you are doing
projecting. By all means continue.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 25, 2017
enshi:

My thought but she takes this selfies first thing in the morning upon getting to the office, at lunch and at closure of work.. . Then the others are sunday morning outfit and sometimes saturdays

Take her to a Psychiatrist
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ultimateballer: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
ladyF:
Which kind of controlling boyfriend is this? She is not allowed to change dp again?

I wish her all the best o... grin
check mail
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by RUBYRUBY(f): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this

See ehen, if she was changing dp from one of your picture to another we won't see you ere, just cause she changing from one of her picture to another you r ere lamenting.... What if she was changing from one boy to another nko
Guy calm down, she would grow up and leave that with time...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.