Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day (44920 Views)

Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Insecurity dey worry my guy, u need to chill.. Snapping pic anyhow ad uploading is girl thing, i was even thinking you found some evidence of her cheating or doing some other crazy stuff..

Changing of dp, shouldn't be a problem in a relationship, it should be the least thing, except she take selfie with different guys..
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by jospepper(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
Do I know this your girl? I know one banker girl who is always changing her dp, she updates her fb status by the minute. I wonder where she gets the time for all that. Does her name start With T and her fathers own with G?

abeg check my siggy.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by centboy123456(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
slimzypink:
leave her and date me. do u have 30 billion in ur account for start

just look at ur mouth ur papa wen born self no get 1 m for he account na u dey here dery fine who get billion I know ur type but I just got one world for u

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by centboy123456(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
olaszydaruma:
You are just an assistant boyfriend. Take it or leave it.

I dey tell u u re on Point on dis one
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by centboy123456(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
chizzy161:
Guy she is just your girl friend and not your wife. Even if she is your wife you have no right to control that because she is an individual.

himm so my babe dey do waiting I no like I no go fit stop am abi u must be a

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Kakamorufu(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mehn. u have a lot to worry about. distance dating is a no no. especially to guys that are easily worried.
may God epp you out on this.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by whizcartel(m): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
This shit got to the front page
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by vicardino(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bro,, please come closer,,,, a little more closer,,, kneel down lemme pray for u,, u obviously need it.
chizzy161:
Guy she is just your girl friend and not your wife. Even if she is your wife you have no right to control that because she is an individual.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by youngsahito(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
y don't u ask her about d unusual change of dp everyday b4 u are assuming.@ least u can simply know through her answer if she is doing it 4 u or a side eyeing her in corner
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by CellTabRepairs: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
That's a job grin
Self Digital Marketing Executive
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:
That girl is definitely cheating on you bro. Break up with her asap and spare your head the stress
all this nairaland home breakers or relationship breaker, na wa oo

just break like that
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Snowpikin: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Shuuuuuu....see gbege o.
Is it ur dp??
Leave her alone na.
Ordinary relationship ur already feelinh insecured .....na ur type no dey give woman breathin space.
Im sure if u eventually marry her , u will seize her fone
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ZUBY77(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

My thought but she takes this selfies first thing in the morning upon getting to the office, at lunch and at closure of work.. . Then the others are sunday morning outfit and sometimes saturdays

Are you sure we don't have the same girlfriend?
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
booqee:
all this nairaland home breakers or relationship breaker, na wa oo

just break like that

What are you even talking about

Relationship wey the babe don already break scatter with DP angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:

Me and you who need sense undecided

You dey inside toilet dey sey make I receive sense

From your smile sef, it's obvious sey you ma dey cheat on your partner

you definitely are in need of that sense, what in that picture looks like a toilet feature, does your own toilet have a rug?
from, you can even deduce that one is cheating from a smile shocked
pls once again, receive sense grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
IamZod:

U just dey give people sense abi
lol

yes o, they need it, a lot of comments here are giving me tummy ache
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
prela:

you definitely are in need of that sense, what in that picture looks like a toilet feature, does your own toilet have a rug?
from, you can even deduce that one is cheating from a smile shocked
pls once again, receive sense grin

See dem! Same pattern! Smh

Once you catch dem, dem don go defensive.

Kontinue cheating
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Fumiex(f): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
wat wrong in changing dp frequently. me i change my watsap dp anyhow o. dont fucking care cus its my dp o. guess u r a jealous bf. u sef b changing dp too
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bimpe29:

How is it funny?

Itumo is to do that which her fiance want her to do.

looks like you missed the part where he called her his girlfriend, you changed it to fiance,little wonder you said obey simple instruction like hes the husband and the wife must obey..... i reject slavery mentality in my life
receive freedom grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by olaszydaruma(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
prela:

Receive sense in Jesus name
Birds of the same feather spotted E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
prela:

yes o, they need it, a lot of comments here are giving me tummy ache
True. but on a serious note the guy needs to chill o.
I see no big deal there o. besides most girls love snapping pics.
He shouldn't be unnecessarily bothered.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Ok... And the attention she seeks is certainly from another... Right
Is this ok for a girl who has promised total Fidelity??
Does she work @ Fidelity bank?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
prela:

thank You jare, dont mind the yeye guy grin and i'm sure he has none presently. adviser from the pit of hell
lol. He's a kid that needs training on how to handle a relationship smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

You have low self-esteem.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by FILEBE(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
vanhayor:

u jst jealous
no, he is not. he knows what he is afraid of. a girl who changes dp and post pictures of herself in social media is definitely seeking for attention, I wouldn't say she is trying to impress someone other than her spouse.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Tjango(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
End time husband / Bf
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by itzemar(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

I think someone once posted something about "signs that she is a runs girl".... You should check that out and know what your next action should be.....
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by FILEBE(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
MsDelilah:

You have low self-esteem.

na. he doesn't. he knows what his fears are. you don't know the lady more than she does. I am sure the op wouldn't mind twice a week. but everyday? someone is out there to be impressed.

as a lady, try to do imagine you are doing what the lady in question is doing and see if u wont have a reason for that
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by FILEBE(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
HateU2:
lol. He's a kid that needs training on how to handle a relationship smiley

yoy wouldn't know until it happens. as a lady, u should know better na. The guy knows better the attitude of the babe something she was not doing before.... now she started posting pictures here and there? as a lady, u sef think am na
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by FILEBE(m): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Snowpikin:

Shuuuuuu....see gbege o.
Is it ur dp??
Leave her alone na.
Ordinary relationship ur already feelinh insecured .....na ur type no dey give woman breathin space.
Im sure if u eventually marry her , u will seize her fone

no be like so Oga. the babe just start am and na when she looks her best she dry upload. ladies like attention, no problem but the problem lies when they seek the wrong attention.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Senrealone: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
It seems you are trying to control her. Would you classify yourself as a possessive lover?

It seems to make her happy. Why does it make you unhappy?
u nailed it!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Filashade(f): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
I can say the same for guys who do this to. Theirs is even worse, change dp at least 4 times a day(I have a make friend who does this)

No joke!!

I sometimes change my dp maybe once every two/three weeks.

But I think you need to leave her alone. Plus maybe she has someone else she likes or maybe uploading them for u since u guys are in a LDR?

Don't know what the answer is but talk to her again.

Although somehow why is this bothering you so much? U appear a bit controlling if I may say so myself?

I hate people that control others, its rather disgusting and ugly(i know from past experiences, the moment i see someone is trying to control me, I cut them asap)

But hey its just my opinion. Just ignore me lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.