Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day (44925 Views)

Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Incrizz(f): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Enshi does her native name begin with O and end with E, and her bank name D?

PS
I hope you aren't one helluva controlling maniac? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by gamechanger1: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
femiaji:
Bros, she was like this before you met her oh! I'm very sure you liked her dp first of all.

To tackle this "gargantuan" task, I recommend you give her belle.

let's see how dp will be changing grin grin

Award winning reply

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
It seems you are trying to control her. Would you classify yourself as a possessive lover?

It seems to make her happy. Why does it make you unhappy?

i wonder o, abeg help me ask him?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:
That girl is definitely cheating on you bro. Break up with her asap and spare your head the stress
receive sense in Jesus name
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Estellar: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Op u r just a jobless monitoring spirit. What's wrong with changing dps? I'm sure it isn't a recent development. She was changing dps while u were asking her out n I bet u complimented her. Y complain now? Dishing out orders like she's ur slave. Work on ur insecurities man!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
As soon as I get into a relationship I Bleep them fast, anything else they do, na their business..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Davedgr8:
u sef u get time sotey u dey count am....

stop dey complain... d more u complain d more she increases the doze of pics she uploads.
your head dey there jare.....there is big deal in changing ones dp
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
She has a new chyker she likes....lol. it's normal with girls.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by DJInfluence: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:
That girl is definitely cheating on you bro. Break up with her asap and spare your head the stress
how did you come to such scientific conclussion?....
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
olaszydaruma:
You are just an assistant boyfriend. Take it or leave it.

Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Spidermon: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Not saying your girl is cheating but....

If a guyman focuses on her, he will surely score.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by KingsleyCEO: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
My brother tell her how you feel and make her understand.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bimpe29:
Obviously, she is seeking attention and somewhat stubborn. If she loves you and really want to settle down with you for the rest of her life, she should learn to obey a simple instruction.

After all, there must be compromise.

your comment is really funny o, obey simple instruction itumo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by aamstih: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
[/b]Did you actually see her offer letter and corresponding pay slips? [b]
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
rychard:
As soon as I get into a relationship I Bleep them fast, anything else they do, na their business..
mtchewww.....pls what has this got to do with the post, and i'm sure you've not even bleeped any this yr

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by jbhill(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
her problem dey 4 her back.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by rheether(f): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
LVMedia:
grin

Why are we liking this?
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Davedgr8:
u sef u get time sotey u dey count am....

stop dey complain... d more u complain d more she increases the doze of pics she uploads.
lwkmd ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by prela(f): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
HateU2:
That you can't maturely handle your relationship does not mean others can't do better than you. I will always tell you to grow up. Op, take his idea at your own risk. He's single and too immature to handle a relationship
thank You jare, dont mind the yeye guy grin and i'm sure he has none presently. adviser from the pit of hell
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by cornel994(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gals n pictures, don't even bother coming between them. She had a life before u, let her live it
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
prela:

Receive sense in Jesus name
U just dey give people sense abi
lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Blonchilli(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
How old are the both of you?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
prela:

receive sense in Jesus name

Me and you who need sense undecided

You dey inside toilet dey sey make I receive sense

From your smile sef, it's obvious sey you ma dey cheat on your partner

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
JOEFY:
this is normal with most girls, unless u notice something beyond this.. don't pest on the matter.. girls hate guys that nag and complain, the more u nag, the more she will change DPs, just ignore it, compliment her when u can and only react if you see something negative from it

Bye
gbam

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by repogirl(f): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
You don't like it, then break up with her nah!

You sound really insecure OP.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
DJInfluence:
how did you come to such scientific conclussion?....

My brother, for woman matter person no gats think too much. Once you suspect her, na to just break up find the next available one
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by smartty68(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
This shouldn't freak you out if you love yourselves truly. My bae takes selfies a lot and uploads, even though I don't really like it but I've learnt to appreciate who she is (ACCEPT her just the way she is). PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING is what makes a good relationship. Instead of me worrying about her attitudes, but instead she worries about losing me wink. Take my advice (LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MANAGE IT)
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Austinoiz(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
One idiot will just sit at a corner and cook up a cock and bull tale and post same on Nairaland and some idiotic mods will just flash it on fp within seconds.

Two kids forming love when in actual sense, nothing of such infatuition exists.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by rash47(m): 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
o.p, worry less or else recession go compound ur problem.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Bimpe29: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
prela:

your comment is really funny o, obey simple instruction itumo

How is it funny?

Itumo is to do that which her fiance want her to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.