Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day (44928 Views)

Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by oviejnr(m): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hen
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
d
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ruggedtimi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Franchise21(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:
Have been dating my gf for six months now and for real i love her...
She is a banker and we met at the bank too... And sincerely she is pretty..

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this
Gimme her whatsapp digits or Facebook ID lemme counsel her
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by slimzypink(f): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
leave her and date me. do u have 30 billion in ur account for start

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by yinkuscious(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
She's probably an upcoming model
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by olaszydaruma(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
You are just an assistant boyfriend. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by bigcil2(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

The issue at hand is she is always changing her dp on whatsapp and she keeps uploading selfies on fb and i am beginning to think she is seeking attention or trying to impress someone cos she is quite aware i dont like it.. ..

I have discussed it over with her more than four times yet she keeps doing this and has vowed never to stop ... As i write this piece 9:17AM she has changed her whatsapp dp twice ( one pic this morning at the office and the other one she had Before leaving the house).. We dont stay in same state though

Pls i need mature conttibutions on what and how exactly to tackle this and what could probably be the reason behind this

Bros you got trust issues

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ricki: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Probably she is competing with a peer........ wink Seen it before.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by blaqroy: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hot chicks way
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Bimpe29: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Obviously, she is seeking attention and somewhat stubborn. If she loves you and really want to settle down with you for the rest of her life, she should learn to obey a simple instruction.

After all, there must be compromise.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by bareal(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sorry OP, your girlfriend is a toddler in an adult body....oh no, so so sorry, I feel for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by chizzy161(f): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Guy she is just your girl friend and not your wife. Even if she is your wife you have no right to control that because she is an individual.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by berrystunn(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Distance relationship.
Hope is not one of those babes we do help there sexx life. Because there so call man is not anywhere close to do his job.

Never trust no body.. Expecially your babe.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Sirheny007(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Brother..you have my sympathy if you cannot bring yourself to "see it as relatively normal" that she changes her D.P twice every 24 hours when we live in times where even guys can take 20 selfies in the same period of time. cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by femiaji: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bros, she was like this before you met her oh! I'm very sure you liked her dp first of all.

To tackle this "gargantuan" task, I recommend you give her belle.

let's see how dp will be changing grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
op enshi come o, she's no longer your girlfriend. this shiit been validated a long time ago

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Burgerlomo: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by ALAYORMII: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

Mine is worse ooo

My mum had to unfriend her on Facebook

She has nothing less than 7-8000 pictures on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Kenchukky(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
You will only learn your lesson when at the end you find out you are the side boyfriend. Be wise man. These days its the ladies chasing the guys not the other way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Bridget95(f): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
you are not in the same state(distance factor),she works in a bank (a busy public place) she is pretty (taste of many men)

sincerely it will take Mary(Christ's mum) to remain untouched.

Her chances of not cheating is 0.00%

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

My thought but she takes this selfies first thing in the morning upon getting to the office, at lunch and at closure of work.. . Then the others are sunday morning outfit and sometimes saturdays
So, what's bad in changing dp You are just insecure. Thats ladies for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by goingape1: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

mind your business

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by dalass(f): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jealous b.f

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by djeezy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Girls who frequently change dps have issues with self-esteem. They need compliment to feel good of themselves. She may not be cheating but definitely seeking for attention.
I agree with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by tonio2wo: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
enshi:

You are suffering from insecurity!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by WINDSOW(m): 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
I appreciate your outcry on the subject as it pertains to u. You have low self esteem. Compose yourself n make money!MONEY!!MONEY!!! and you will never bother if she changes her DP every second. Thank me later pls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Changes DP & Uploads Selfies At Least Twice A Day by swissobed: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
since she cudnt even stay fr a while after you tld her abt it means u dnt mata anytin to her life...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.