Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (62931 Views)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.
you are the only sensible person that have commented so far. A lot of girls do what this girl did. She knew she didn't want him but instead decide to lead him one. When it backfired, she tried to save face.

The guy also is not at fault here going by how Nigeria's society resolves around things like this. Guys often think girls are leeches and broke, which majority are anyway, they like to flex their muscles by bragging as well due to gang culture but I pretty sure a whole lot of guys in the gang have learned something huge from this.

On a second thought, If the amount spent was around 50-100k, that girl will not return shi shi.

Why didn't she decline collecting anything from him? Or is it because he cried out that she now felt the need to "return" it? Imagine he didn't cry out, she would have been at a corner laughing and calling him "maga" forget 5kbae. Nonsense abeg.

I have had numerous girls lead me on and I spend too, not because i am silly but it's whom i am at heart. When I realise their antics, I move on because I take it as a challenge. I keep them as close contact because some time in the future, they will surely bite their fingers when they see how I am treating "the queen" cos I am crazy person at heart in a romantic way.

The fun was worth it though cheesy it was nice being entertained lol.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy

I guess hes redeem his poor image by this bt i don't ahe shud be frnds with him or go out ever again with him. Lost his head over rejection and bringing it to twitter bragging about lil change. Hes childish for her basically

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Torontoparrot(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Amebo123:
This guy dey fall hand big time. This is not necessary the harm has been done.

Or is he hoping to stilll strap the girl?
you never can tell, he may end up doing it ooo
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Caseless: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy
you want to turn men on tonight Abi? You've succeeded. Fine!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by newspostng(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
w tha f
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by jbhill(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
EFCC JUST REPLIED A GUY ABOUT THIS MATTER. #KEEPTHECHANGEBRO
savage level=9999

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by numericalguy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
It takes a large and coragous heart to be able to apologise when you are childish

I hope that lady too will have the heart to come and apologise to him because she has also been mean to the guy as her response was also mean and childish.

They were both mean and childish to each other, but the guys has realised his error and has apologised. I hope the girl too will feel remorse for what she has also done and come out and do the needful
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by YelloweWest: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.
Buying dinner for someone once is not leading him on.

This was their first date. How would she have known whether or nor she is interested in the guy if they didn't go on a date?
Or what do you suggest should have happened? Our naija guys should be able to know that once you make the first move you are responsible first the bill and also expect nothing in return except the lady shows intrest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
daretodiffer:
Are you saying you have not had an attraction turnedd to disgust before? Communication does not mean shit if you end up on a date and the guy acts like pervert, no table manners etc etc. Sorry, are you the all-knowing?

It depends on the kind of guys you attract. 'cause we would have met once or twice or even had a questionnaire to tell about who I'm dealing with before officially going on dates, that way, there won't be surprises. Like I said, it depends on individuals 'cause my hunch has never failed me when it comes to my bfs. So to answer your question...have never had to go on a date then say "No" to the guy cos I noticed something I wouldn't want to date him for.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Revolva(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
but this guy funny....na 5k you wan take win babe heart...guy go hustle make correct bar and buy the bitch ok

and for the gal..its because the guy no hold bar she just de refuse the guy... If the amount spent was around 100k, that girl will not return it am, sure....fake naija babes only money dem know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by silversonuc(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mjshexy:
I just love the lady's maturity, it's good he has been taught some lesson but he shouldn't expect any kind of friendship from her.

who her friendship help? plus r u her special advicer?
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by DeeMain(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Benita27:

Wanted to ignore this but just couldn't resist the pull. When you go out with someone on a date for the first time both of you should be mentally checking each other out to see if if he or she is someone you want to date for real . That's basic. Obviously she's checked him out and decided it wouldn't work. Pray tell, where did the girl go wrong? Which one is leading him on and defining the relationship from the beginning kwa?

And to think I'm reading this from a girl? Common! Agreeing to go out on a first date is not agreeing to date or sleep with a guy. Haba!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Humility017(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
cheesy Awww so cute! He ate the humble pie. We need more people like him and the girl too. Going dutch on dates should become our new culture, that way girls won't go out to meet someone without any potential of getting into a relationship.
you make me laugh seriously.....

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by stacyadams: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin leave them make dem dey blow grammer
YelloweWest:

Buying dinner for someone once is not leading him on.

This was their first date. How would she have known whether or nor she is interested in the guy if they didn't go on a date?
Or what do you suggest should have happened? Our naija guys should be able to know that once you make the first move you are responsible first the bill and also expect nothing in return except the lady shows intrest.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Jelal0007(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
sparkleRed:

Actually u are the immature one, am sure u dont know d beginning of d twitter bant, go and find out den come back and modify your post. wink
Sharrap.....and quit calling people names. Rude thing.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by silversonuc(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Benita27:

c u in heaven sister benita

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Xkalaban(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
That niggi ain't gat no spine. Which one be say she harsh? He's a sore loser....Deal with it tongue

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by zayyadoski(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mumu u want trend. Nw u see watin trending don cause u
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by felle: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
Thumbs up...

#AdmireYaCourage...
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by thinkmoney(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
The guy Bleep up a second time, if na me ehn, i go send the gal cool 10k....but as I dey see this thing na season film d gal go wan send the money back. My advice for the guy if such happen, is to just send the money into my acct. I go use am for offering this coming Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Unimaginable123: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
He called her on social media. Intentionally. I have no pity for such guys

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by stacyadams: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
DeeMain:
grin grin grin leave them make dem dey blow grammer

Wanted to ignore this but couldn't resist the pull. When you go out with someone on a date for the first time both of you should be mentally checking each other out to see if if he or she is someone you want to date for real . That's basic. Obviously she's checked him out and decided it wouldn't work. Pray tell, where did the girl go wrong? Which one is defining the relationship from the beginning kwa?

And to think I'm reading this from a girl? Common! Agreeing to go out on a first date is not agreeing to date or sleep with a guy. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Xkalaban(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
That niggi ain't gat no spine. Which one be say she harsh? U jones on this one....Deal with it kidtongue
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by doskie(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:

on behalf of peak milk, i say... Madam! We don't have a hand in this. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Daddi: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Amen
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Jelal0007(m): 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmmm, u only made a little sense as far babes getting a life is concerned. The guy wasn't trying 2 help her. He was trying 2 woo her,after 2 dates she said she wasn't interested. And according 2 his recent tweet (where he apologised) he said she was a bit harsh with how she went about it (ditching him). In his annoyance,he made a silly mistake by making the whole thing public. But he's a man,he has apologised. That's what real men do. And he deserves some accolades 4 that.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by DozieInc(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yea the did has already been done.

It takes courage to apologise and admit you are wrong. Better late than never.
LESSON : Now you know not every lady out there is hungry and desperate ( even though 90% are)

#CourageousGuy #StrongBae
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by HonabFaj(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Apologies accepted or not
The deed is done

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
jaxxy:

I guess hes redeem his poor image by this bt i don't ahe shud be frnds with him or go out ever again with him. Lost his head over rejection and bringing it to twitter bragging about lil change. Hes childish for her basically
and women hate it when u can't control "rejection" but they end up inflicting you.

They hate it when you can't control your hurt. They espect you to smile when they slap u emotionally.

Can you imagine.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by RealHaute: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
pocohantas:

You use that phrase a lot. It's both funny and weird. grin
And Amen!!!! To the prayer.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Why didn't she offer to pay for herself after the meal? If she was not afraid of spending her funds or shying away from paying her bill after the meal, the guy will have nothing to say.

Two selfish fellas going on a date... Ladies need to start paying their own share of the bill during a date. Stop accepting free meals from guys asking you out.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
robotix:
you are the only sensible person that have commented so far. A lot of girls do what this girl did. She knew she didn't want him but instead decide to lead him one. When it backfired, she tried to save face.

The guy also is not at fault here going by how Nigeria's society resolves around things like this. Guys often think girls are leeches and broke, which majority are anyway, they like to flex their muscles by bragging as well due to gang culture but I pretty sure a whole lot of guys in the gang have learned something huge from this.

On a second thought, If the amount spent was around 50-100k, that girl will not return shi shi.

Why didn't she decline collecting anything from him? Or is it because he cried out that she now felt the need to "return" it? Imagine he didn't cry out, she would have been at a corner laughing and calling him "maga" forget 5kbae. Nonsense abeg.

I have had numerous girls lead me on and I spend too, not because i am silly but it's whom i am at heart. When I realise their antics, I move on because I take it as a challenge. I keep them as close contact because some time in the future, they will surely bite their fingers when they see how I am treating "the queen" cos I am crazy person at heart in a romantic way.

The fun was worth it though cheesy it was nice being entertained lol.

Very correct my thoughts exactly In the main thread I said the same thing that if the guy hadn't gone online call her hungry ass out she wouldn't have refunded the dude.

And now this goon is apologizing shame on some men of these generation.

Weak ass dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.