Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (62932 Views)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
YelloweWest:

Buying dinner for someone once is not leading him on.

This was their first date. How would she have known whether or nor she is interested in the guy if they didn't go on a date?
Or what do you suggest should have happened? Our naija guys should be able to know that once you make the first move you are responsible first the bill and also expect nothing in return except the lady shows intrest.

Brosn leave story. They have been communicating. If a girl does not want you, if you like spend Millions, toto u no go see.

I am currently with one that I know I really like and I have spent but now thinking of ending the whole thing or become so so scarce like fuel. I have done lots to let her know i am serious but there is a way you will do things for these girls and their fish brain will make you look like an idiot in their eyes, a spinless weakling AND a laughing stock.

They prefer the opposite in most cases.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by slevin: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Adewalefae:
ur problem watin concern me if u return d money

waagbayi
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Mcquine:

Very correct my thoughts exactly In the main thread I said the same thing that if the guy hadn't gone online call her hungry ass out she wouldn't have refunded the dude.

And now this goon is apologizing shame on some men of these generation.

Weak ass dude.
he looks tough but at heart he weak. Women don't like such men. They expect you to be tough when they hurt you. If you show signs of being hurt, even if they wanted to give u a chance, they will reverse. Only a few, very few don't behave like that.

His apologies even made things worse. He should have just act like he ain't feeling the pain, no matter what! Him bragging was a fork up and apologising Is a double fork up. I am not sure that dude has enough friends to give him balls.

I feel the dude is an emotional person (I am too but had work on myself) hence the way he handled this issue. Emotional people can't bottle up their feelings for too long, they can't and they can't often blow things out of proportion under such states, especially when they are angry.

I know this because I am one smiley
I mean no disrespect, most Nigerian girls don't deserve much good. They prefer flirting with u and playing along than you wooing them and defining things.

Does that make sense? They turn down guys with genuine intents, with drive, just because he is being too loving. They prefer the opposite.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by stukinherdr1222(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2017
where is the change ?
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Olugbenga28: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Jewelnutch:
The girl obviously borrowed the money to payback.
is it your borrow..? How did you know she borrowed the money to pay back

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2017
myfantasies:

Y u just come online dey insult everyone wey support the girl

I dey sure say woman don do you strong thing b4
Lmao!!!! No joor! But I have seen ebina gehs before n it ain't pretty.......n they are everywia.....d geh impressed me......she sounded mature....d guy has apologized.. I think she should forgive n forget... My opinion
BTW! Many NL guys dey abuse d guy in question as if they never fell into his shoes before.....
For d NL gehs shouting upandan.....few of u will behave like d 5kbae geh.......u should see what i see everyday babe.....its annoying seeing gehs sell themselves for cheap shiits......I am doubting if I will ever marry a naija babe.....
If u feel I was too harsh in my replies......no be my fault.. Have seen a lot dear
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 12:26am On Mar 31, 2017
xendra:
Corrected
If d guy hadn't complained on twitter u think she would have refunded d money? No!!!!! Gehs never do that Eva!!!!
She felt disgraced n retaliated..... So its 1-1 now.....
In my opinion d guy shouldn't have apologised.....it makes him look desperate n non immune to insults.... N gave d feminists a yay day!!!!
But then he has!!!! N I salute his courage even if it makes things worse
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 31, 2017
This guy just made his career even more useless.
Why seeking more attention?
Now wetin e wan prove? If I be that babe na to resend the 5k again maybe even add more change like 10k.
Seems he did not get the message earlier,money can't buy class. He should get some class.
Even if the babe na runsgal,she go use another maga money take disgrace you. So why bother?
Not like we would know if it's her money or the maga's. cool
#5kguy tongue
Quote and fight with your keyboards and phone,I don talk my own.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2017
robotix:
he looks tough but at heart he weak. Women don't like such men. They expect you to be tough when they hurt you. If you show signs of being hurt, even if they wanted to give u a chance, they will reverse. Only a few, very few don't behave like that.

His apologies even made things worse. He should have just act like he ain't feeling the pain, no matter what! Him bragging was a fork up and apologising Is a double fork up. I am not sure that dude has enough friends to give him balls.

I feel the dude is an emotional person (I am too but had work on myself) hence the way he handled this issue. Emotional people can't bottle up their feelings for too long, they can't and they can't often blow things out of proportion under such states, especially when they are angry.

I know this because I am one smiley
I mean no disrespect, most Nigerian girls don't deserve much good. They prefer flirting with u and playing along than you wooing them and defining things.

Does that make sense? They turn down guys with genuine intents, with drive, just because he is being too loving. They prefer the opposite.
U made sense......was almost giving up on naija guys when I saw some posts here!!!! I understand his reasoning for calling d geh hungry (most naija babes are always hooongry...wonder if its a curse) n abusing her.....keeping quiet about it would have been better....but who knows how hard it was for him to get DAT cash(3800 to some..but 1000000 to odas).....n d geh would have never refunded him d dough otherwise!!!
If na me....I would thank her on social media n put some picx of me eating some food or having a blast with d money...naija guys would laugh it off n people would forget easily...but I think d backlash of comments got to him...n being emotional as he is....now apologised....if for calling her hungry n broke i get....but not coz d lady was harsh to himn he couldn't handle rejection..wtf?.....it makes him look weak......
#my2cents
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Mjshexy:
I just love the lady's maturity, it's good he has been taught some lesson but he shouldn't expect any kind of friendship from her.

I like the lady too.
But friendship from the guy?? Hell no!
His rants is worse than women own.. She doesn't need such loose tongue around her.
He should just stay on his lane. And sin no more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by jaxxy(m): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2017
robotix:
and women hate it when u can't control "rejection" but they end up inflicting you.

They hate it when you can't control your hurt. They espect you to smile when they slap u emotionally.

Can you imagine.

Wot sm guy basically don't understand is d fact a gal rejected u 2day don't mean she won't/can't accept u 2moro(dis ws even a 1st date wat ws he expecting ) bt wen u act like a jerk u give her more reason to be glad she rejected ur sorry ass. Know how to handle rejection or turning it to acceptance is being a man. Play ur cards rite- 2pac

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Mjshexy:
Nope sir, the guy saw her as other ladies who jump from bed to bed. Like me u said? Sorry bro but let everyone be on his/her own for peace sake.
Nope ma! D guy saw her as oda ladies who are EBINAs!!!!! Maybe he was wrong or right we will never know coz dat was d first outing!!!! N ebinas gehs can continue for a year on dat friendzone BS!!!!N thank God u know plenty of gehs are in dump from bed to bed category!!!!! U have no idea what I see everyday!!! Will I Eva marry nitori olorun?
Sorry sis but in a few weeks time d story will blow over n then what? They should b enemies for life?
N.B.. Peace is a lie...there is only passion....check my siggy!!!!!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by chrispratt: 12:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Benita27:
Have been reading the whole story like all day. Inasmuch as the guy couldn't stand rejection, the girl was also at fault here. Why would she lead him on if she wasn't interested in having a relationship with the guy?. You define your relationship from the beginning, and spending on you would be his call to make to avoid being indebted to anyone.

People go on dates just to have a good time. That is not the definition of *leading someone on*.

She told him outright she wasn't interested in a relationship.

Possibly she went out with him and at the end of the date decided he was not her type.

To lead him on would mean she didnt tell him of her disinterest while repeatedly going out with him.

Not every single date leads to relationship and marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2017
smartkester:
bae mind if we can mingle.like whah i see..you look **********
Smh for u!!!!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by AreaFada2: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Sadly many ladies will not learn.

This lady could not take the public humiliation and returned the money.

The guy is childish. No wonder she rejected him.

Depending on the guy, a lady should volunteer to pay something on a date. Let the guy refuse instead. And most guys will refuse. But the lady will have a useful point and earn respect.

Do not just sit there ordering things up & down. Some can order 50k worth of stuff without blinking. On top a guy's head.

This attitude unfairly paints all ladies with same brush.

See this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3713132/facebook-user-claims-customs-boss/2#55117241

Every guy cannot be rich. Not every rich guy makes a good bf or hubby.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by agrovick(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Good point

Bumbae, come on its the first date na.

Say you and I have been exchanging messages for say about a week, we seem to flow well and we decide to go on a date. Now during the course of the date, I start giving you bars about how I want you as my better half and that kind of mumu talks sha. Are you telling me you are gonna say yes straight up? Forget the fact that we flow well on social media, one still needs to give it time to understand what one is getting into. That boy is a flop that needs to be flogged with a cane filled with thorns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

U made sense......was almost giving up on naija guys when I saw some posts here!!!! I understand his reasoning for calling d geh hungry (most naija babes are always hooongry...wonder if its a curse) n abusing her.....keeping quiet about it would have been better....but who knows how hard it was for him to get DAT cash(3800 to some..but 1000000 to odas).....n d geh would have never refunded him d dough otherwise!!!
If na me....I would thank her on social media n put some picx of me eating some food or having a blast with d money...naija guys would laugh it off n people would forget easily...but I think d backlash of comments got to him...n being emotional as he is....now apologised....if for calling her hungry n broke i get....but not coz d lady was harsh to himn he couldn't handle rejection..wtf?.....it makes him look weak......
#my2cents

I have suffered in their hands make I no lie, I have spent, especially the one I really like. But they often don't like my type, the one who treats them well.

One was even using me to play ping pong in december. When I outburst she quickly turn it as reason why does not want me lol. Nigerian girls? Fear them. Meanwhile she was playing me and when I made it obvious that I am aware of what she is doing to me, she used my reaction turn the table around and accuse me of being immature.

I said it before that they expect u to bottle up when they slap you. As in say "PIM".

Her phone was faulty for 3 months, I fixed it for her and other things but when I reacted to her game that she was playing me, she then remember she has boyfriend and started doing comparison that the dude is more matured than I am.

I used to think being able to make a lady feel comfortable was an attribute of maturity but she was comparing me to a guy who couldn't fix her phone for 3 months, a guy she couldn't go to meet when she was hungry and asked me for help.

Not that I am trying to mock the dude cos I have been down before but it is what it is. She expected me to be smiling while she takes me for a ride and a fool. That is what most of them do and when you react, they use your reaction against you like this 5kbae did, they are EXPERT at it.

I moved on and I am onto another one now and gradually withdrawing. This one says she has guy buy allowed me to get close. When I ask deep question, she goes defensive. So why allow me get close like you are giving me hope we could work something out?

I was talking about my birthday and she mentioned it's same month as her boyfriend. I asked her if she really wants to work something out between us she said working something out means she is now cheating. Fine. I reacted over that state a day later..

And we had a quarrel. You won't believe she told me some days later while trying to resolve issues that what I said hurt her because she on her own had been trying to make it work out between us.

My brother, compare what I just said now between not wanting to work something out and claiming she had been trying to work something out and tell me if girls are not a confused entity.

I stopped doing most of the things I used to do like sending her romantic sms, calling often or chatting her up regularly. Now I go 5 - 7 days without communication and in no distance time, it will be a month.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 1:03am On Mar 31, 2017
jaxxy:

Wot sm guy basically don't understand is d fact a gal rejected u 2day don't mean she won't/can't accept u 2moro(dis ws even a 1st date wat ws he expecting ) bt wen u act like a jerk u give her more reason to be glad she rejected ur sorry ass. Know how to handle rejection or turning it to acceptance is being a man. Play ur cards rite- 2pac
true. You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2017
agrovick:

Bumbae, come on its the first date na.

Say you and I have been exchanging messages for say about a week, we seem to flow well and we decide to go on a date. Now during the course of the date, I start giving you bars about how I want you as my better half and that kind of mumu talks sha. Are you telling me you are gonna say yes straight up? Forget the fact that we flow well on social media, one still needs to give it time to understand what one is getting into. That boy is a flop that needs to be flogged with a cane filled with thorns.
Lol why u dey use yourself do example.. anyway for me it's al irrelevant so i think differently ( personally)
Cause i wont even let a guy pay for me so all tnis would never happen in the first place wink to me both of them need cane
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by bassette(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy
Err I give it to you..The last paragraph of your post got me reeling with laughter grin grin..Well it's a two way street tho..Thank goodness she d sensible one here
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2017
robotix:

I have suffered in their hands make I no lie, I have spent, especially the one I really like. But they often don't like my type, the one who treats them well.

One was even using me to play ping pong in december. When I outburst she quickly turn it as reason why does not want me lol. Nigerian girls? Fear them. Meanwhile she was playing me and when I made it obvious that I am aware of what she is doing to me, she used my reaction turn the table around and accuse me of being immature.

I said it before that they expect u to bottle up when they slap you. As in say "PIM".

Her phone was faulty for 3 months, I fixed it for her and other things but when I reacted to her game that she was playing me, she then remember she has boyfriend and started doing comparison that the dude is more matured than I am.

I used to think being able to make a lady feel comfortable was an attribute of maturity but she was comparing me to a guy who couldn't fix her phone for 3 months, a guy she couldn't go to meet when she was hungry and asked me for help.

Not that I am trying to mock the dude cos I have been down before but it is what it is. She expected me to be smiling while she takes me for a ride and a fool. That is what most of them do and when you react, they use your reaction against you like this 5kbae did, they are EXPERT at it.

I moved on and I am onto another one now and gradually withdrawing. This one says she has guy buy allowed me to get close. When I ask deep question, she goes defensive. So why allow me get close like you are giving me hope we could work something out?

I was talking about my birthday and she mentioned it's same month as her boyfriend. I asked her if she really wants to work something out between us she said working something out means she is now cheating. Fine. I reacted over that state a day later..

And we had a quarrel. You won't believe she told me some days later while trying to resolve issues that what I said hurt her because she on her own had been trying to make it work out between us.

My brother, compare what I just said now between not wanting to work something out and claiming she had been trying to work something out and tell me if girls are not a confused entity.

I stopped doing most of the things I used to do like sending her romantic sms, calling often or chatting her up regularly. Now I go 5 - 7 days without communication and in no distance time, it will be a month.
I feel u!!!!! Loving a geh can make u wanna do stuffs for her which would make things better..not worse...but not naija gehs!!!! They think u weak then n start misbehaving!!!!! I have studied women in detail n I have discovered they wanna be kept on their toes!!! They want 100%? Give em 30%.... Let em supply d rest....don't be predictable n lovey dovey like d whites.....naija gehs need a man to MAN UP...I have seen a geh who told me I need to beat her before she can respect me coz her dad gives d mum DAT same factory reset food!!!!! Too much care n love n whateva makes us seem weak to them....I lost d ability to be a mumu loverboy a long time ago!!! My looks even made it worse.....have been called player..Casanova since I was born....so dem ladies expect me to be a Yoruba demon even if I try to treat them right!!! I just tire!!! Am thinking if I marry at all.....na abroad babe!!!!! I see this shit everyday n am tired....I have to insult a geh yesterday coz she said she needs to go club n drink when she comes over.....had to tell her I don't drink or smoke or club or everything! Wtf am I? D club manager?
Can't remember d last time I sent any romantic message!!!!
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

I feel u!!!!! Loving a geh can make u wanna do stuffs for her which would make things better..not worse...but not naija gehs!!!! They think u weak then n start misbehaving!!!!! I have studied women in detail n I have discovered they wanna be kept on their toes!!! They want 100%? Give em 30%.... Let em supply d rest....don't be predictable n lovey dovey like d whites.....naija gehs need a man to MAN UP...I have seen a geh who told me I need to beat her before she can respect me coz her dad gives d mum DAT same factory reset food!!!!! Too much care n love n whateva makes us seem weak to them....I lost d ability to be a mumu loverboy a long time ago!!! My looks even made it worse.....have been called player..Casanova since I was born....so dem ladies expect me to be a Yoruba demon even if I try to treat them right!!! I just tire!!! Am thinking if I marry at all.....na abroad babe!!!!! I see this shit everyday n am tired....I have to insult a geh yesterday coz she said she needs to go club n drink when she comes over.....had to tell her I don't drink or smoke or club or everything! Wtf am I? D club manager?
See dem grin
Lumi u no dey sleep .. na wa o . Eyin night crawlers
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

See dem grin
Lumi u no dey sleep .. na wa o . Eyin night crawlers
Bum bum to sure!!!!! Told u before...have insomnia sometimes!!!!
If only we have more gehs like u for naija...might be tempted to marry....but what I see here dey tire me!!!!!
Bawoni my dear!!! grin
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by agrovick(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol why u dey use yourself do example..

grin

anyway for me it's al irrelevant so i think differently ( personally)
Cause i wont even let a guy pay for me so all tnis would never happen in the first place wink

Be like you are sure gan o, let's go on a date na, aswear I won't tell my homeboys not to talk of ranting on twitter

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 31, 2017
agrovick:

grin

Be like you are sure gan o, let's go on a date na, aswear I won't tell my homeboys not to talk of ranting on twitter
Lol so una dey tell home boyz
Thought guys dont kiss n tell grin ...
Yea why not we can watch a movie grin u hold urmoney i hold mine .. no wahala
When its time to leave we hug it out end of story cheesy deal
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Bum bum to sure!!!!! Told u before...have insomnia sometimes!!!!
If only we have more gehs like u for naija...might be tempted to marry....but what I see here dey tire me!!!!!
Bawoni my dear!!! grin
Lol Alaye grin you just wan dey play marriage never hungry you yet
Mo wa ok o .. keep waking up .. maybe drinking too much caffeine in the day .. sad
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Threebear(m): 1:25am On Mar 31, 2017
pocohantas:
He doesn't need to apologise. This is what happens when people do good for selfish reasons. I help my friends both male and female without expecting anything in return. Some of these guys, their stupidity is in them like peak. I am sure he was hoping to embarrass her, but unfortunately or fortunately...it backfired on him.

I'm happy babes are getting sense. We need more to get sense and stop being parasitic. That's the only way guys like this can be put in place.

They buy you popcorn and think they can bend you anyhow like straw on top bed to administer prick from various angles. He should go and sin no more. For the sensible and responsible guys, the Lord will take away refurbished olosho from your path. cheesy
Sensible girl .
Always making sense.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by luminouz(m): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol Alaye grin you just wan dey play marriage never hungry you yet
Mo wa ok o .. keep waking up .. maybe drinking too much caffeine in the day .. sad
Loool!!!!!
I don't even drink caffeine!!!!!! Did a lotta night reading @skul maybe dats y my body is conditioned DAT way!!!!
Seems u ve got a date grin grin grin make I no spoil runs wink
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by robotix: 1:32am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Can't remember d last time I sent any romantic message!!!!

Lol. When a bad boy is treating them badly and you hear them complain, you would think if a nice guy come around they would prefer him. NA LIE!

Mikel Obi knows this that's why he just stuck to a white woman. If I have my way, I would do same, very same.
Re: Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 31, 2017
luminouz:

Loool!!!!!
I don't even drink caffeine!!!!!! Did a lotta night reading @skul maybe dats y my body is conditioned DAT way!!!!
Seems u ve got a date grin grin grin make I no spoil runs wink
Lol date ke going to bed jare .. night dear or should i say morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.