Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (42091 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anything she is PASSIONATE about (and possibly successful at it) will do for me. I want her to have a job that she would be willing to do everyday for free.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Alitair(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anitateddy:
Am not interested in being your type either. Swerve please
Oga please dnt hit me as u are swerving. Am just an innocent bystander
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by barrysome001: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Law of course.
I love lawyers!

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by yvesboss(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nurse or teacher
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nwachukwu1986(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
A sexy pastoress or a pharmacist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by adetunjioludami(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Omotayor123:
Toks, These days it's all about the money...

people don't care about the career or job. The slogan now is "Kin sha ti lowo"
anything anything cool

It is well!

Personally, I choose Love, regardless of the career. Make he sha dey legit.cheesy
oh! my! geee! at ur dp... emphasis on ur upper limb...me likey...
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Chuukwudi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lashort:

Tell me you are a doctor so you can heal me at any time or just tell me that you are an electric engineer so you can fix stuff in our house

Hey papi!

Rrrrrrrrrr

I'm an Electrical/Electronic Engineer but I'm not telling you. You monica scares me.

Which one is laShort?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by stukinherdr1222(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:
Anything.

Just have wide hips and nyash and you got me. wink

blood of pastor Abel !!!

nyansh and hips ?? this things will fade away brother .inner beauty is still the best . . . .

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
If she is in the medical profession; doctor, nurse, pharmacist, optometrist e.t.c. A higher percentage of kids from a mother with such professions are intelligent, couple with me being an Engineer. I so want to have intelligent/smart kids.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by An0nimus: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Teacher
Doc/Nurse

The most important is for her to be smart.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by CzarChris(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
I have a thing for teachers. Wish to marry a teacher whenever I feel I'm ready.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by micflo28(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
A sexy nurse. Melts my heart shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Chuukwudi:

I'm an Electrical/Electronic Engineer but I'm not telling you. You monica scares me.

Which one is laShort?

I scare you??

keep moving then

Fine lad undecided
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by watered(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
I really love that nursing mother from Edo who was docked for €132,000. Her career can get me endeared to her. She's a nursing mother and I still don't mind her even till date.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by ngobaby2264: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
PaperLace:
I love guys in STEM; engineers, handy men...even if na mechanic.
There is just something about a man that is analytical and can fix things.

I used to like uniform men, especially Navy _minus NPF please.
You see lawyers ehn, I no like those people at allll! Side eyes @Cfcman cheesy
are we twins..jeez...i hate lawyers with a passion..and their uniform gosh....i love IT guys
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by SINZ: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

blood of pastor Abel !!!

nyansh and hips ?? this things will fade away brother .inner beauty is still the best . . . .

Inner beauty will not make my dick hard, bruh.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by HARDDON: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
So edible Catherine can swing Toks2008! Chai!

No wonder Smelly always say something must killa man! cheesy
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by fuckboys: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anitateddy:
Any career.......As far as he is rich but not into dirty business.
ok it's not a bad idea to want a rich young guy, but the only problem is what can you offer, like what can you contribute in the relationship?

Hey and don't tell me your Toto because every other girl in this world has Toto, so my sister ask yourself what can you offer to a man Apart from your private part!!.

Cheers cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anitateddy:
Any career.......As far as he is rich but not into dirty business.
i have mansions at lekki and thousands of duplex at Dubai. I count in millions and I'm blessed with money but the thing is that I deal on hard drugs like coccaine, marijuana etc.

Will you marry me?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by fergie001: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
If she is a DIEZIANI,
period.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
PaperLace:
I love guys in STEM; engineers, handy men...even if na mechanic.
There is just something about a man that is analytical and can fix things.

I used to like uniform men, especially Navy _minus NPF please.
You see lawyers ehn, I no like those people at allll! Side eyes @Cfcman cheesy
Lol
I guess it's a Black woman thing. The way Black women, including Naija ladies here, trip for engineers ehn, you go fear.

But not all lawyers/paralegals love to get into arguments all the time. Some of us love to be mellow.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by rose54321: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anything related to IT and public speaking.

He should also have muscles and be fresh.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by aribisala0(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
For now it is EFCC just tell me about ho you raided a house and discovered dollars and I am all yours
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by geekybabe(f): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'm a female techie. So Anything Tech is great 4 me
. As far as he doesnt look lost when I'm talking tech. I'm ok. There's somtin really attractive about software engineers. kiss

Then i like big time guys in payment or consulting. Like dose Pwc, and deloitte kinda guys.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by iyke649(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
PaARAaH:
How do ya'll see a lady engineer and a lawyer roll together? Or two engineers tho roll togethere?!
which category do you fall honey?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by haryomikun(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
ikp120:

Nah, it was supposed to be read by you grin grin grin grin grin.

Just checked ya dp. Sorry you ain't my type.
You dey craze.

This fine girl no be your type? undecided

Baby gimme your number Abeg cheesy I appreciate good things
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
SINZ:
Anything!

Just have wide hips and nyash and you got me. wink
gbam we are of the same taste and I like tall huge cos am short Lolss.
What of you?
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by youngbelieve(f): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
lefulefu:

really? so if na beach u dey go with ur boyfriend u go still insist make he wear im suit and tie? grin grin grin

lmao grin e fit happen oo

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Toks2008:

I don't know but I'm not a fan of big booty..in fact it pisses me off....just have a well moderately curvy booty with full bustline and I'm good...

Btw I was talking about career and not body endowment.
all join bro.
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by emmaitive(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
jst be cute for me....everytin average frm bk to front, slimfit n kno how to cook...becos many of this girls dnt kno hw to cook oo..they jst form fyn gal for notin
Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by PaARAaH(f): 12:03am On Apr 15, 2017
iyke649:
which category do you fall honey?
Proudly an Engineer

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? by ahamonyeka(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Anitateddy:
was that suppose to be funny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture? / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.