Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58434 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by niceair(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
What an interesting thread... I love the topic.
@safiaa: You made a point but you were passing a wrong message. I am a young guy in my mid-tweenties neither rich nor poor, i met my girlfriend quite young. I was able to satisfy 80% of her needs till I made an investment that went wrong. She has been supportive with her words,financially to the best of her capabilities(despite I don't like ladies spending for me) and great encouragement. Will you say because I am broke now, she should leave me?
The truth is that relationship needs to be defined and the ability to be with the right person matters. I might be broke financially now but my vision goals dreams ain't broken.
Grabbing a bigger job soon. So let's have a broaden mind in things like this.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by davidotokiblog0: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Get hpyer in everything you are doing place your ad on davidotokiblog..com for just 1 dollar daily...anything you need to place online for people to see davidotokiblog is here for you call this number for help on how to place your ads on our blog +2348115815602

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
I do not reside in Nigeria.
biz2get:

Which state in Nigeria do you reside in..?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by niceair(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
prettyboi1989:

u wan spoil the guy market? leave am jor, u could have told him he shouldnt have to beg anygirl to have her attention

That's why he should grow uo
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
No problem.
chi4ik:
pls can I have a private chat with u? mean no harm & I wanna clear up some stuffs which I can't mention here. pls I beg u.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by niceair(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
prettyboi1989:

u wan spoil the guy market? leave am jor, u could have told him he shouldnt have to beg anygirl to have her attention

That's why he should grow up
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Okay. You're free to leave now. Bye bye.
Luckki1001:

Choi shocked

So all this ranting came from a child wey life never happen to yet.

Everybody, it appyas we have been wasting our time responding to a nonsensical post from someone who obviously has had her head up in all those feminist-inclined romantic stories that has no bearing in real life.

Thread closed.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by LawdOfNairaland: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
sirfee:
The truth must be told,she made some valid points,but I don't like people who speak from both sides of their mouth.I won't advice a secondary school boy to go into a serious relationship because it may hinder his progression in life but friendship is allowed.I'm a working class youth,I pay my bills but I can't spend extravagantly on any lady because it is not mandatory.I hate adults who are dependant because people would always mock you,what men can do,women can do it better.Why do you want me to buy you an iphone which is irrelevant to me,why can't you work and get it yourself.I would assist my girlfriend at the right time(when she needs my help),but she shouldn't impose it on me.

You have said it all. That is why I encourage both sexes to be at least hardworking and more of savers than spenders. You see women displaying this or that that their rich boyfriends had bought for them and it gives the struggling girls an idea. But it is a bad idea. Like a doctor friend of mine was dumped by his FIANCEE because of iPhone. She would later be seen dating another man who had bought it for her. Meanwhile, my friend had had the money but had used it to make some blocks for the house he was building. Recently, I saw this new guy and saw that he was dating one of the nurses from our hospital and I am sure he is likely to marry the nurse because she at least has a source of income.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Menzy86(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
lipsrsealed

Say no to lazy, unambitious,dumb guys. In fact no be vision we go chop! Say no to jobless broke guys!!! . I can't feed myself and a grown ass undecided
How about u feed urself and let the guy feed himself too? Can it b dat difficult?

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FTBOY: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
op must be deluded to think a real man would try to attract a girl he wants to make his wife with money. keep waiting and hoping for that messianic millionaire that would take care of all the problems you and family have gathered over the years.

i mean...have you asked yourself what you got to offer to your future husband apart from the same pussy you've shared to musa, emeka and gbenga?

LOL! the joke is on you...we don't want liabilities too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by kibra4u(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
lovethchioma:
Lol ... babe u really have strength oo. There are some mentions that aren't worth replying because no matter what you say they would not wanna understand. They wanna argue to feel good about themselves. Making noise to feel relevant.

Birds of thesame feather........... undecided..

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexialin:

Well well well
A broke guy should concentrate on making money and chill on relationship.
Cause I remember when I was broke, guys didn't take me serious. Even though I was extremely beautiful, slim and innocent babyish face when I was younger.
But now am above comfortable, plump and still pretty too.. Everyguy is inlove ALexia. One stranger from nowhere contacted me through Watsapp ,all the way from Portharcourt that he when he saw my pics online, he couldn't sleep nor eat, then went all the way to a mountain in Ibadan, prayed and fasted for 7days, and viola! God said am his wife.. Lol cheesy and with the wrong man. He is the rightful man for me.
I laughed.
Another one from Apapa, saw my pic on Fbk and said God directed him to me and he has to marry me
I shake my head. I don't fucvking know u guy! Na so dem dey marry?
So many requests coming up from guys all over.
I just shake my head. When I was broke and trying to survive and make ends meet. I was virtually invincible in all their eyes.
I had to shelve relationships after been heartbroken several times and focus squarely on how to build my career and make money.

My fiance now with me is the only guy who stood by me during the lowest of my low times and didn't see me as an ATM machine .Even as comfortable,as I am now, he still pays some of my bills, with a huge smile on his lips, saying don't worry babe I will take care of it.

So lefulefu if my man is not in my life as we speak? I ain't dating a broke guy mehn. Them sef no date me when I broke.
Tit for Tat.

Hahahaha those guys must be the lazy guys wey believe say their success depends on marrying a successful lady.such guys always daydream of hooking up with a rich woman.na coz dem see say u dey work dem wan leech on u and dem come even dey use all those lie lie vision scams grin.not those type of guys we dey talk about grin.what of guys doing an honest day to day job an earning something even though the paycheck is not as big as that earned by davido and co..we go also call such a guy broke?.the guy wey first dey barb my hair before ...na young guy oo.he has a wife and a small dauther plus a small cybercafe.the guy dey run the barbing saloon while the wife dey control the cybercafe.frm the little money wey he dey earn he take am buy lady"s bike.na dat one he dey use for im mobility .if u see im child she looks wellfed and his wife looks happy.even when i dey school there is this young married couple business centre wey i dey photostart my materials and buy other stuffs coz dem sabi attend to customers.while the man dey attend to im customers with im computer the lady is busy attending to other customers and photocopying for them.now with such a married lady if she get friend wey advice her to dump her husband cos he never blow..i am sure she will ask the friend if she well for head.some of the ladies wey dey call guys broke and dey look for dangote to marry dont be surprised na one room dem dey stay with their family.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
1. Im in my early 20s
2.Im currently a student, working a year in an industry.
3.My goal is to work in the marketing industry, which im currently doing. To be a marketing executive for a huge co-operation. I dont need to go into detail.
4.Like i said being successful doesnt necessarily mean you're ranking in millions. Being able to fulfil your goals and being comfortable is enough.
6 and 5 are irrelevant to me
7. I have enough to take care of myself, and not be financially dependent on my parents. Thats all you need to know.

Have i satisfied your curiosity. Bye bye now

Thanks for answering ...but you left out the most important question .

However one last question . Honestly have you ever been in a long relationship with a multi - millionaire ...or someone who is very comfortable that can take care of your needs ?

If so ... How this person treat you ? Did you ever feel like because he was well to do that he treated you poorly ?

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by sirfee(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:

You have said it all. That is why I encourage both sexes to be at least hardworking and more of savers than spenders. You see women displaying this or that that their rich boyfriends had bought for them and it gives the struggling girls an idea. But it is a bad idea. Like a doctor friend of mine was dumped by his FIANCEE because of iPhone. She would later be seen dating another man who had bought it for her. Meanwhile, my friend had had the money but had used it to make some blocks for the house he was building. Recently, I saw this new guy and saw that he was dating one of the nurses from our hospital and I am sure he is likely to marry the nurse because she at least has a source of income.
May you live long bruh,sometimes what you see can be deceiving,no one knows tomorrow.I don't like guys who depend on ladies and vice versa,but that doesn't mean we should neglect our partners during trials and weird storms of life.If I can pay 60/65 percent of our bills,why can't you pay the remaining portion as a lady,is anything wrong with that?Even the bible says God created woman to assist man...not to ruin or suck him dry.

For me,I can't even date a lazy lady,a full housewife is forbidden(lol).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by kibra4u(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Uncle, ah beg did i ever say women shoulf not make their own money. In what way are women being greedy?
Do you hustle to put the money on top of your head? Or you want to buy a house so you can rot in the house lonely and miserable. NO ! If you want to die a loner,
Thats completely fine. But the majority of men will eventually settle down.
An Olosho will always be an Olosho. Bad market grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by chi4ik(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
No problem.
here is my contact: 08064883627. just WhatsApp me asap. need to share some stuffs with u
which are very vital. thanks 4 ur understanding
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahahaha those guys must be the lazy guys wey believe say their success depends on marrying a successful lady.such guys always daydream of hooking up with a rich woman.na coz dem see say u dey work dem wan leech on u and dem come even dey use all those lie lie vision scams grin.not those type of guys we dey talk about grin.what of guys doing an honest day to day job an earning something even though the paycheck is not as big as that earned by davido and co..we go also call such a guy broke?.the guy wey first dey barb my hair before ...na young guy oo.he has a wife and a small dauther plus a small cybercafe.the guy dey run the barbing saloon while the wife dey control the cybercafe.frm the little money wey he dey earn he take am buy lady"s bike.na dat one he dey use for im mobility .if u see im child she looks wellfed and his wife looks happy.even when i dey school there is this young married couple business centre wey i dey photostart my materials and buy other stuffs coz dem sabi attend to customers.while the man dey attend to im customers with im computer the lady is busy attending to other customers and photocopying for them.now with such a married lady if she get friend wey advice her to dump her husband cos he never blow..i am sure she will ask the friend if she well for head.some of the ladies wey dey call guys broke and dey look for dangote to marry dont be surprised na one room dem dey stay with their family.

Lol cheesy u are right.
Such example uv mentioned, the guy is not a broke guy. At least he's taking care of his family, with the money he's earning. One cannot call him broke.
Any girl without billionaire parents dreaming to marry someone like dangote or Mike adenuga son is just wasting her time dreaming. As the years go by, her eyes will clear.
But inbetween cheesy
How u dey my G!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can you just email me please. Thanks.
chi4ik:
here is my contact: 08064883627. just WhatsApp me asap. need to share some stuffs with u
which are very vital. thanks 4 ur understanding
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by gnykelly(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa :
Please all the immature, judgemental narrow minded individuals, I don't want to see your opinions on this thread. Please!
Yesterday i was having a discussion with some female friends and we got into the topic about anal sex. Some were saying that they will never do it..it's disgusting. I feel like im open to try it. They were looking at like like i was insane lol. I'll like to try it with the right person though. I want to know if anyone has experienced it, what are your opinions about it? Is it pleasurable? Is it something you will never do too? I just want to see general opinions on this.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yes. I said it..and what? Whats your point. I deleted the thread because i knew i wasnt going to get a mature response from narrow minded men on this forum. What's your point now? Please tell me?
gnykelly:
Safiaa :
Please all the immature, judgemental narrow minded individuals, I don't want to see your opinions on this thread. Please!
Yesterday i was having a discussion with some female friends and we got into the topic about anal sex. Some were saying that they will never do it..it's disgusting. I feel like im open to try it. They were looking at like like i was insane lol. I'll like to try it with the right person though. I want to know if anyone has experienced it, what are your opinions about it? Is it pleasurable? Is it something you will never do too? I just want to see general opinions on this.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Taa!!! U and that ya Imported pidgin like Tboss grin grin grin
forget grin grin grin grin
QueenSuccubus is more nigerian than Tboss wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
Exactly! If men are not ready to marry liabilities why should women do? No one should be a parasite in a relationship/ marriage.
TBH you're the only female that has a sensible view on the issue. A lady who wants a financially stable guy should also be financially stable herself. That means each gender should be with someone of a commensurate financial status. So broke girls should date broke guys, students-students, jobless girls-jobless guys etc. Realistically speaking though, the harsh reality in the country is that there are simply no jobs, so does this mean all the girls champing at the bit and scorning broke guys are all gainfully employed and earning cool cash, or are they slay Queen's that believe girls should have skimpy clothes and fat buttocks while guys should have cash? Its incredible how all the ladies on NL seem to be working and financially independent. Aren't there female students here, corpers, jobless girls? Or you ladies assume getting a job is automatic. Get a job with a reasonable paycheck, not these oddjobs that pay 30k, then come talk to me about not wanting a 'broke nigga'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
gnykelly:
Safiaa :

Despite my disagreement with safiaa ... I won't support this my guy . Her sexual preference or curiosity has nothing to do with this topic . Dude that's below the belt .

My apologies tho. let's stick to the topic ... I do not know your reasons for posting this here .

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by davidif: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

Yeah right! As if every situation is permanent. You forget that people's situations change and that you are not God to know how a man's life is going to play out.

It's this pathetic reasoning that causes ladies to end up with the wrong men because of money. This men cheat on them and brutalize them but because of money they stay with them. What else csn you expect when a marriage was built on sand? Absolutely pathetic.

We need to raise our young daughters to know there worth and that there love cannot be bought by a man with a big pocket. Also that a man's worth is not necessarily correlated with what he owns but what is inside-his character.

Lastly, ladies should go after guys who love and adore them not someone whose only narrow definition of love is only financial generosity and sex.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexialin:
[/b]

Lol cheesy u are right.
Such example uv mentioned, the guy is not a broke guy. At least he's taking care of his family, with the money he's earning. One cannot call him broke.
Any girl without billionaire parents dreaming to marry someone like dangote or Mike adenuga son is just wasting her time dreaming. As the years go by, her eyes will clear.
But inbetween cheesy
How u dey my G!
thats why i like u wink.ur quotes are always on point cheesy.i am fine oo and u? happy easter in advance wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thank you for your opinion. smiley
davidif:

Yeah right! As if every situation is permanent. You forget that people's situations change and that you are not God to know.

It's this pathetic reasoning that causes ladies to end up with the wrong men because of money. This men cheat on them and brutalize them but because of money they stay with them. Absolutely pathetic. We need to raise our young daughters to know there worth and that there love cannot be bought by a man with a big pocket. Also that a man's worth is not necessarily correlated with what he owns but what is inside-his character.

Lastly on your pathetic point that the lady should go after the guy with guys who love and adore them.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by gnykelly(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes. I said it..and what? Whats your point. I deleted the thread because i knew i wasnt going to get a mature response from narrow minded men on this forum. What's your point now? Please tell me?

you said it, why did you delete it. sister you need to work on your mind if you have had problems with men in the past. you need to let go cos it's taken toll on your psyche.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Okay. Bye bye now.
gnykelly:

you said it, why did you delete it. sister you need to work on your mind if you have had problems with men in the past. you need to let go cos it's taken toll on your psyche.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nature8(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Santi69:
Say no to broke ladies, Guys be smart!! cheesy

Na so bro.. cheesy

A girlfriend that offer only sex in a relationship, is that one a girlfriend? grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

forget grin grin grin grin
QueenSuccubus is more nigerian than Tboss wink cheesy

Weda na Tboss abii na QueenSuccubus, Tokunbo na Tokunbo grin grin

@QueenSuccubus tongue

Btw, them do create counter thread to dis one oo, currently gaining traction as we speak, lemme do and mention u dia grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by julioralph(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
LawdOfNairaland:

@bolded number 1...... thumbs up, good advice.

@bolded number 2...... shocked lipsrsealed no comment, except dat d lady just missed out on a guy who's financially smart!!!
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Weda na Tboss abii na QueenSuccubus, Tokunbo na Tokunbo grin grin

@QueenSuccubus tongue

Btw, them do create counter thread to dis one oo, currently gaining traction as we speak, lemme do and mention u dia grin grin

grin

I was here ooo..but the thread is an e-book... tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date / Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.