Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58232 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by SINZ: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
The OP made some strong points though..

Either way, its vice-versa, a broke woman is as much a liability as a broke man. So guys should also avoid broke hungry girls. C'est fini.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:
e be like dis thread go sweet small cheesy
oyind18 or na oyind17
jodha u dey dere?
SINZ
KennyID17
Bumbae1
QueenSuccubus
Aderolah15
CuteJude

Aha...lemme read it first...this thread is quite long grin

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin where have you been na??
KennyID17:

Just as when ladies see d words Olosho, gold digger, liability, parasite, leech.......
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
bsideboii:
How do you define a fake dream? Its a dream right..... pessimism is all I see here.If u can't believe in your boyfriends dream don't comman be discouraging our potential wifes on nairaland. Tains
you've sense jewh, pessimistic fellow, giving her own frustrated definition of life, like we don't experience life ourselves. Wonder who made her a relationship authority undecided

11 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Eveezy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
lipsrsealed

Say no to lazy, unambitious,dumb guys. In fact no be vision we go chop! Say no to jobless broke guys!!! . I can't feed myself and a grown ass undecided
i was going to agree with u, but i got confused wit "feed myself and a grown ass" are there really guys who expects u to feed dem?
I think the term broke has been misdused, a guy dt is capable of taking care of himself nd could even feed a lady, bt wen dt same lady asks for a phone nd d guy is unable to do so, some ladies would term this guy broke. But should dis really be d case?
So i have a question, WHO IS A BROKE GUY?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op..

Correct post smiley smiley smiley
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Me right now...... grin grin grin

SINZ:

We the international observers have seriously arrived. angry
grin

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
space007:
Y'all be looking for already made guys, good for you though, remember guys no longer want liabilities too.

Confirm.

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
space007:
grin grin where have you been na??

Na feem i been dey watch oo grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
PLEASE LEARN TO COMPREHEND BEFORE WRITING YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS THREAD. READING IS KEY!

THERES NOTHING WRONG IN FEMALES BEING WITH A GUY THAT IS STRUGGLING. AS LONG AS HE HAS GOT A VISION AND IS WORKING TOWARDS DOING SOMETHING. YOU CAN'T BE SELLING A FAKE DREAM TO SOMEONE, AND EXPECT THEM TO STAY.

I kind of support Op smiley
I think She's not saying ladies shouldn't support a guy who is struggling but she meant guys who got dreams, but not struggling and working towards their dream wink

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eveezy:

i was going to agree with u, but i got confused wit "feed myself and a grown ass" are there really guys who expects u to feed dem?
I think the term broke has been misdused, a guy dt is capable of taking care of himself nd could even feed a lady, bt wen dt same lady asks for a phone nd d guy is unable to do so, some ladies would term this guy broke. But should dis really be d case?
you don't know who they call broke? A guy that cannot buy them an unnecessary item their father can't afford grin

31 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
that your reply too sweet me for belle grin
KennyID17:

Na feem i been dey watch oo grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eveezy:

Well. According to the mentally demented ladies we have been cursed with in this generation, a broke guy is any guy that is incapable of providing a luxurious fantasy of a life they have long dreamed of, something neither their parents could provide for them, nor can dey provide for themselves. This is a personal opinion tho grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
space007:
that your reply too sweet me for belle grin

Na so na grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok sir. You can keep on convincing yourself, sugar coating your reality. When you log off this forum, you know what it is deep down. It really doesn't bother me. Of course most men will agree with you, because its an advantage to them. Some may agree with me, fine! Some may not, great. But I've spoken my truth, and i know a few individuals can relate to one or two things that I've said. A lot of women are scared to voice out their opinions due to the backlash. Have you not seen the response ive got? I really dont care.
I'm not one of them. A lot of women secretly agree with what I'm saying. Its clear to see that your comprehensive skills are on a all time low.
FelixFelicis:
You don't even need to use the word broke, but as you want to instigate feminine emotions against men you had to. Sensible ladies know you're wrong and that your opinion doesn't count.

You could have said its better to date an industrious guy than a couch-potato. But you're just a manipulator, you want Ladies to come on your thread and say yes, hail you etc, and i can see few senseless and bitter ladies doing that. Matured ladies saw your thread and guess what? They read and moved on, reserving their opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Aha...lemme read it first...this thread is quite long grin

Welcome QueenSuccubus, ur Asian perspective would b invaluable here grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:
e be like dis thread go sweet small cheesy
oyind18 or na oyind17
jodha u dey dere?
SINZ
KennyID17
Bumbae1
QueenSuccubus
Aderolah15
CuteJude

We don land o cool
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok sir. You can keep on convincing yourself, sugar coating your reality. When you log off this forum, you know what it is deep down. It really doesn't bother me. Of course most men will agree with you, because its an advantage to them. Some may agree with me, fine! Some may not, great. But I've spoken my truth, and i know a few individuals can relate to one or two things that I've said. A lot of women are scared to voice out their opinions due to the backlash.
I'm not one of them. A lot of women secretly agree with what I'm saying. Its clear to see that your comprehensive skills are on a all time low.
you sound like you want me to talk about my financial life but i won't, it's none of your business what I'm like out of this forum. You made a very instigating post and I'm correcting you, yet you're still trying to manoeuvre and manipulate your way out. I see you're a very stubborn and unsubmissive person, you think life after dating is about rights or wrong? Smh. May God help your life.

29 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

We don land o cool

Ekabo ooo!!!

Lefulefu, pls popcorn and soda for Awa VIP guest grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
SINZ:
The OP made some strong points though..

Either way, its vice-versa, a broke woman is as much a liability as a broke man. So guys should also avoid broke hungry girls.

abi oo cheesy grin cheesy.u hardly even see a richman getting married to a broke and lazy girl these days.even bianca ojukwu before getting married to ojukwu also came frm a wealthy family.and besides a lady hooking up with a millionaire is no guarantee to a stable marriage cos if dat were so then its only poor ppl that would have been getting divorced cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Welcome QueenSuccubus, ur Asian perspective would b invaluable here grin grin

Abeeeg, who be Asian here nau? grin

As u see, i dey yarn pidgin wella sha grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Abeeeg, who be Asian here nau? grin

As u see, i dey yarn pidgin wella sha grin grin cheesy

Taa!!! U and that ya Imported pidgin like Tboss grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Amarabae(f): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
NONSENSE. Must a lady be a financial liability to a man? Is Relationship a poverty alleviation program?
Ladies should dream of working to be financial independent, its brings respect to a woman.
If a guy is broke and you love him, as long as you as a lady is financial dependent, you can be in a relationship with him.
"Broke" is temporary, that he is broke today, does not mean He can't make it tomorrow.
Stay with him during rainfall, He will appreciate it when the sun shine.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
I really dont care about your financial life. Your life, your business. You're not correcting me, you're being defensive with unvalid points. My choice of words didnt appeal to you? Using the word broke instead of couch potato? What is your issue? Please you have stated your opinion and I've heard. It doesnt make you necessarily right. Please move on and stop disturbing me. You will never convince me with your mentality okay? Bye bye now.
FelixFelicis:
you sound like you want me to talk about my financial life but i won't, it's none of your business what I'm like out of this forum. You made a very instigating post and I'm correcting you, yet you're still trying to manoeuvre and manipulate your way out. I see you're a very stubborn and unsubmissive person, you think life after dating is about rights or wrong? Smh. May God help your life.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Taa!!! U and that ya Imported pidgin like Tboss grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Frolic: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
you don't know who they call broke? A guy that cannot buy them an unnecessary item their father can't afford grin
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op youmade some good points
But

[b][/b]

These ladies need to work ! Work ! Work work work work
Yet they be singing Rihanna up n down

Please a lady too should have something to offer besides V jay jay
Personally if the lady doesnt work she should not even talk . 21st century we cry out for equal opportunity yet we expect guys to provide
Why can't we provide ? And then less financial stress on the guy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Okay.
Did i ever state that a women is supposed to be a financial liability to a man?
Didnt i say that women should strive to be successful and make their own money?
Did you actually read my post before making this comment,.no offense.
I understand if you dont agree with me, but your questions were already answered in the first post of this thread. So it's not making sense to me.
Amarabae:
NONSENSE. Must a lady be a financial liability to a man? Is Relationship a poverty alleviation program?
Ladies should dream of working to be financial independent, its brings respect to a woman.
If a guy is broke and you love him, as long as you as a lady is financial dependent, you can be in a relationship with him.
"Broke" is temporary, that he is broke today, does not mean He can't make it tomorrow.
Stay with him during rainfall, He will appreciate it when the sun shine.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Ekabo ooo!!!

Lefulefu, pls popcorn and soda for Awa VIP guest grin grin
Una no well o

Chai wetin i go do Op
N i like her o grin
Bet she got the wrong idea yes women should be smart but .. they should also be financially stable too

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op youmade some good points
But

These ladies need to work ! Work ! Work work work work
Yet they be singing Rihanna up n down

Please a lady too should have something to offer besides V jay jay
Personally if the lady doesnt work she should not even talk . 21st century we cry out for equal opportunity yet we expect guys to provide
Why can't we provide ? And then less financial stress on the guy

Babes, tell them, women just want to eat their cakes and still have it. U b beta pikin btw grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by SINZ: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

abi oo cheesy grin cheesy.u hardly even see a richman getting married to a broke and lazy girl these days.even bianca ojukwu before getting married to ojukwu also came frm a wealthy family.and besides a lady hooking up with a millionaire is no guarantee to a stable marriage cos if dat were so then its only poor ppl that would have been getting divorced cheesy.

Words of wisdom.

Sat Guru Lefu has spoken cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Una no well o

Chai wetin i go do Op
N i like her o grin
Bet she got the wrong idea yes women should be smart but .. they should also be financially stable too

Once again...

Omo ire bii custard, u are not a bastard grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.