Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58219 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Babes, tell them, women just want to eat their cakes and still have it. U b beta pikin btw grin grin grin

Lol trust me Kenny .. na power couple be dat
Retire early enjoy your marriage and children .. its the ones who look at hubby for everything that end up lipsrsealed
Then one marykay side bae go just lipsrsealed the woman hubby

A womans worth !
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yeah. Make your own money, of course. But that doesnt take away from the fact that women like to be taken care of. We can provide, but you'll need someone who can compliment that significantly. Trust me, it will cause problems in the run.
Bumbae1:
Op youmade some good points
But

[b][/b]

These ladies need to work ! Work ! Work work work work
Yet they be singing Rihanna up n down

Please a lady too should have something to offer besides V jay jay
Personally if the lady doesnt work she should not even talk . 21st century we cry out for equal opportunity yet we expect guys to provide
Why can't we provide ? And then less financial stress on the guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Once again...

Omo ire bii custard, u are not a bastard grin grin grin
grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by photoshoot(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Amarabae:
NONSENSE. .
"Broke" is temporary, that he is broke today, does not mean He can't make it tomorrow.

Bless you!
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol trust me Kenny .. na power couple be dat
Retire early enjoy your marriage and children .. its the ones who look at hubby for everything that end up lipsrsealed
Then one marykay side bae go just lipsrsealed the woman hubby

A womans worth !

Op has been lamenting that if u suffer with a man, when he eventually strikes gold, u get relegated, well this is true in some cases, tht is y u should b wise in ya dealings with us men. Open ya eyes and make sure ur hustling with a man that knows ya worth. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah. Make your own money, of course. But that doesnt take away from the fact that women like to be taken care of. We can provide, but you'll need someone who can compliment that significantly. Trust me, it will cause problems in the run.
Yes of course its give and take
When your man knows you work hard ! And also look after the home . Children . He will do more and more without you asking .

Its like a friend of mine her hubby always talks to her anyhow .. like a piece of sh!t some of my friends said just leave the guy , blah blah blah . But the guy is a good guy really as he wasnt like that before .. in this country tax fit ki person so he was taking it out on her

You know the moment this lady got a job at a local parttime job at a chemist just weekends to help out .. things has changed now its me going to her to complain about guys grin but the guy didnt want to tell her due to his pride and ego .. as we speak they in spain on holiday ..

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin

Btw, u have become like Diamönd of late. wink
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Btw, u have become like Diamönd of late. wink
Na wrk o even me don tire seff
Mynd44 come n bless this thread cheesy
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes of course its give and take
When your man knows you work hard ! And also look after the home . Children . He will do more and more without you asking .

Its like a friend of mine her hubby always talks to her anyhow .. like a piece of sh!t some of my friends said just leave the guy , blah blah blah . But the guy is a good guy really as he wasnt like that before .. in this country tax fit ki person so he was taking it out on her

You know the moment this lady got a job at a local chemist just weekends to help out .. things has changed now its me going to her to complain about guys grin but the guy didnt want to tell her due to his pride and ego .. as we speak they in spain on holiday ..

That could be us, but........

grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

That could be us, but........

grin grin grin
U wey lazy grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Na wrk o even me don tire seff
Mynd44 come n bless this thread cheesy

I undastand, just dey whine u nii grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

I undastand, just dey whine u nii grin grin
Kontinue deyplay with tin wey go lipsrsealed u
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

U wey lazy grin

Being reserved and reclusive don't translate to being lazy my dear! cheesy cool
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Kontinue deyplay with tin wey go lipsrsealed u

No cover ya mouth, talk am make I hia cheesy cheesy

Who's chicken hearted now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Being reserved and reclusive don't translate to being lazy my dear! cheesy cool
See big big english grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

See big big english grin

U know say i no speak that lingua reach u na grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Alphamale2017(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op youmade some good points
But

[b][/b]

These ladies need to work ! Work ! Work work work work
Yet they be singing Rihanna up n down

Please a lady too should have something to offer besides V jay jay
Personally if the lady doesnt work she should not even talk . 21st century we cry out for equal opportunity yet we expect guys to provide
Why can't we provide ? And then less financial stress on the guy

coming from a female . ? my sister the God of Abraham will send u a truckload of blessings this night . via angel Gabriel courier services . soo spot on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by naijaboiy: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
[/quote][quote author=Safiaa post=55585676]I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

And then I ask myself.

Why do you have to be with a man at all?

Why can't you hustle hard and make your own money and remain comfortable the way you want so you can attract even richer men?

A wealthy woman will always have broke men running away from her while she attracts her kind.

Leave the guys alone. Whether they have vision or not, it's not your life it's theirs. On a general level no human wants to be poor so everybody knows they have to make that money.

Please it's not a do or die affair. Everybody should focus on their own hustle. While your man is working to achieve his vision what are you doing for yourself?

Waiting for him to make it so you can tag yourself the "wife that waited". I laugh in hispanic! grin

I say to you girls, it's not about being with the man. If you both are working hard to better yourselves this lame mentality won't even come to your head. If you're also full with vision you won't bother about your man and you can easily move ahead if you discover that he's not serious but by then you've built your own life.

But what do we have today? Girls who would rather jump from man to man citing examples as "he's visionless" while they themselves have not carried out any serious plans for their own lives.

A girl who is waiting on her man should also be doing something because even if you waited and he finally makes it you'd still be a liability to him.

Don't just sit down and wait for your man. Wait and hustle for yourself too. Who says a girl can't have visions?

Pffft! undecided

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Una no well o

Chai wetin i go do Op
N i like her o grin
Bet she got the wrong idea yes women should be smart but .. they should also be financially stable too
so true wink
no be dis digital age a woman go dey aspire to be house wife grin.as the man dey drop for table na so the woman go dey drop for table.anyway no harm in a babe dreaming to get married to a a multimillionaire or a popular caleb..cos one guy wey i know for my area is still having daydreams of getting married to kim kardeshian ....even when i told him kim k is already married im dream never never falter grin.dreaming aint bad cheesy.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

And then I ask myself.

Why can't you hustle hard and make your own money and remain comfortable the way you want so you can attract even richer men?

A wealthy woman will always have broke men running away from her while she attracts her kind.

Leave the guys alone. Whether they have vision or not, it's not your life it's theirs. On a general level no human wants to be poor so everybody knows they have to make that money.

Please it's not a do or die affair. Everybody should focus on their own hustle. While your man is working to achieve his vision what are you doing for yourself?

Waiting for him to make it so you can tag yourself the "wife that waited". I laugh in hispanic! grin

I say to you girls, it's not about being with the man. If you both are working hard to better yourselves this lame mentality won't even come to your head. If you're also full with vision you won't bother about your man and you can easily move ahead if you discover that he's not serious but by then you've built your own life.

But what do we have today? Girls who would rather jump from man to man citing examples as "he's visionless" while they themselves have not carried out any serious plans for their own lives.

A girl who is waiting on her man should also be doing something because even if you waited and he finally makes it you'd still be a liability to him.

Don't just sit down and wait for your man. Wait and hustle for yourself too. Who says a girl can't have visions?

Pffft! undecided

15 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

And then I ask myself.

Pffft! undecided

Op!!! U di hia word? undecided grin

13 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm really finding it hard to understand what you've just said. As a women, especially in your prime you will attract men. It's inevitable. and unless you're a robot, you will entertain some of these men. My thread is trying to tell girls to be smart whilst entertaining these men. Nobody is disputing the fact that women should hustle hard. But realistically , if you're in a relationship with someone, or you're looking to settle down with a person, you cant say 'its their life not mine' You're building a life with someone together and what they choose to do will affect your life significantly. You don't build your life/ hustle to only please yourself. Yes, be successful on your own, but ensure that you be with a man who will compliment that, not a man who will bring you down.
naijaboiy:

And then I ask myself.

Pffft! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by naijaboiy: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

We don land o cool
kennyID17 say make i give u popcorn cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by alexis007(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
I hate it when a guy argues with a lady...especially over something not too important. It's a WASTE of VALUABLE TIME and ENERGY...something I have noticed that most ladies relish.

As for me and my type....We'd keep balling...for our selves' sakes. And if we finally hit it big and a gold-digger from the side think she has seen a cow ready for milking, no problem. We at the same time would view her as a potential prey for money rituals. Her head must enter calabash.

My time for nonsense is up. Lemme go back to my hustle. God in his infinite mercy would bless it for me.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KennyID17(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:

kennyID17 say make i give u popcorn cheesy

Wey d soda, weytin dey do u na? U wan vex awa VIP guest? grin grin grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm really finding it hard to understand what you've just said. As a women, especially in your prime you will attract men. It's inevitable. and unless you're a robot, you will entertain some of these men. My thread is trying to tell girls to be smart whilst entertaining these men. Nobody is disputing the fact that women should hustle hard. But realistically , if you're in a relationship with someone, or you're looking to settle down with a person, you cant say 'its their life not mine' You're building a life with someone together and what they choose to do will affect your life significantly. You don't build your life/ hustle to only please yourself. Yes, be successful on your own, but ensure that you be with a man who will compliment that, not a man who will bring you down.

@ Op , I want to say something but I want to just continue lurking .

I want to ask you a couple of questions some of them will offend you ... but I just want to understand where you are coming from with this topic .

Please do not take offence .

Here goes ?

1) be truthful and be honest how old are you ?

2) what do you do for a living ?

3) what goals have you set for yourself and how many of these goals have you accomplished ?

4) what has to physically happen for you to call yourself successful ?

5) I'm assuming that there is a fellow who is (broke) that dated you or someone you know ...is this true ?

6) answer questions 1-4 for him ?

7) finally right as this moment what is your net worth ?

Do not take offence I just want to learn more about you .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by naijaboiy: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
As a woman you'll attract men but it depends on the kind/type/class of woman you are.

If you're a wealthy woman you'll hardly find a poor man who wants to go into a serious relationship come to you except you approach him yourself.

Your thread is not telling these girls to be smart while entertaining these men. Your thread is advising your fellow girls to use their feminine touch to attract the rich and already made men and avoid the broke ones. That's what your thread is saying and even a dumb reader will deduce that fact.

Yes women should hustle hard and make their money because there is a very high probability for them to attract another rich guy. If you want to marry a rich guy then also try to be financially capable yourself and not using your beauty to entertain the men.

Your post is filled with sentiments and wrong advise to your fellow girls and I'll only laugh and shake my head in pity at the dumb ones who wouldn't be able to be subjective about what you wrote.

Now you're saying you're encouraging fellow girls to hustle. That's right. But you also said you women want to be treated like queens.

Does a queen work? Does a queen fight battles or hustle? No!

The moment you girls want to begin to feel like queens when you've not done anything that warrants a man to treat you like that then you're getting it all wrong.

You're a lady and you know your girls better than we guys. Ask yourself these questions...

How many girls in your circle are really looking forward to hustle hard to make it without thinking of using a man to get there?

How many ladies TRULY want to work hard at all?

How many girls want to go through the real stress of working hard and coming out successful?

We both know the answer to my questions.

So tell your girls to fulfill their lives first before coming to look for any guy at all. We are also Getting wiser.

The lazy ones we side chick them, the hard working ones we wife them. cool

50 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by canadianprince: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
And what will happen when the money is no longer there?

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Acetyl(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
Exactly! If men are not ready to marry liabilities why should women do? No one should be a parasite in a relationship/ marriage.
I think I like this your point.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by SINZ: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexis007:
I hate it when a guy argues with a lady...especially over something not too important. It's a WASTE of VALUABLE TIME and ENERGY...something I have noticed that most ladies relish.

As for me and my type....We'd keep balling...for our selves' sakes. And if we finally hit it big and a gold-digger from the side think she has seen a cow ready for milking, no problem. We at the same time would view her as a potential prey for money rituals. Her head must enter calabash.

My time for nonsense is up. Lemme go back to my hustle. God in his infinite mercy would bless it for me.

With this kind of mindset? gringrin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op u rock full time, over valid point 201%, don't make any one have to make you over explain yourself, ur points are clear enough. hello Ladies have self purpose, nd value too but don't settle for less or confuse yourself just to fit in someone opinion. guyz will stay or leave, adore or abuse u regardless, mingle right, grow in all aspect, develop u, keep learning, love money and make money, and still remain humble.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.