Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58222 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Venom247:
broke guys full this thread. grin

On a serious note, it's nothing but a waste of time dating a guy who doesn't have the financial ability to take care of you. Every woman deserves the Queen's treatment. Guys, double your hustle and stop looking for girls who will stay with you in your broke state.

Independent woman, in this 21st century of learning, education and immense opportunities, why do you need a man to take care of you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
In my undergraduate days I was broke as a Church rat. Right now I can afford those things I never had.

My two cents is that 'broke' guys should stay far from women. Your d**k should not even rise. Focus, work hard and make money

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FX(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
I know one beautiful former female newscaster . Then she was looking for a made guy to marry. So many correct promising suitors came but she refused to marry them. Now she is 40+ and her beauty has faded. Now she told me she doesn't mind being second wife of a rich man. But now the rich men goes for sweet sixteens and baby mamas. If you see her now, she looks frustrated. I advice women to go for love and follow their heart. There is no formula for love.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by dominique(f): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
The op made valid points, too bad broke lazy guys are ranting without even understanding the message she passed.

lelvin:
And five years later, she's at shilloh, Holy Ghost Convention, and Babalawo Business Centres looking for what only her could have thrown away.

So a lady must settle for any broke, lazy man without purpose that comes her way just because she doesn't want to end up in Shiloh five years later?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Elkay3: 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Beware of fair-weather gals. They would make you a millionaire when previously you were a billionaire!

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by highness25(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.
Na wa oooooooo
I began to Fear Alcohol Since The Day I Saw My
neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The
Sound Of My Generator thinking that he is in the
club saying this DJ go kill person ooooooooo.
When I turn the generator off, he ask me who sing
the track?
U trust stage la....La I come tell am say na
Yamaha sing am..naim d guy say davido and
dem WizKid supposed to dey learn from dis
Yamaha jam. c wahala.
5 mins · Public
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eveezy:

i was going to agree with u, but i got confused wit "feed myself and a grown ass" are there really guys who expects u to feed dem?
I think the term broke has been misdused, a guy dt is capable of taking care of himself nd could even feed a lady, bt wen dt same lady asks for a phone nd d guy is unable to do so, some ladies would term this guy broke. But should dis really be d case?
So i have a question, WHO IS A BROKE GUY?
Yes there are some broke guys who depends on others for survival. There are also some lazy guys with vision. They dream big but work little. If I as a lady can work for my own money, live a comfortable life at my age why shouldn't a guy do that too?. I don't ask for gifts from guys, they spend on me willing even with certain warnings because I hate being indebted to people so that definition of broke guys doesn't work for me. To me a broke guy is one lower than my standard. One who is penniless, aimless and lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by RealHaute: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

You talk toooooooo much. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:

First off, you make a terrible argument.

You seem to want to encourage females to become financially stable; become independent women who can achieve desired levels of material comfort yet you are also advising them to become hang-ons unto a man's coattails in the hope that the man will hit it big and thus the goodies will be able to trickle down to the woman.

Let me ask you a question. Please answer with all honesty: Do you not think you are daft?

I expected upon opening your thread to see you advising women to do the following:

1. Have parallel dreams -- so if the man is working towards a dream, you are also working towards one
2. Develop their skills in traditionally male centric but rewarding fields such as engineering, coding, business, military, ICT
3. Develop all-round independence -- that way, they are of more value to their man and society
4. Own their sexuality -- Enjoy sex but not exchange it for favors

I was pissed this afternoon over something my girl did, now you have added to it. 60% of women ain't worth shi*t and this is something we men of substance try to deal with everyday. Life is hard but why are our women making it harder.

Answer me: Are you not daft?

Infact, don't answer. ****

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by loswhite(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
the only reason am not going to argue with you is because if this part of your write up.

''. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. "

you didn't completed rule out dating a broke guy in your write but you did in your post title .

have u seen E-money's throwback pix ??

i bet thousands of woman will still like to marry bishop David oyedepo today and become the 700th wife , sure . because they want to ride in a private jet and live in the best houses .

but I bet you 98th of those woman would have passed up the chance to get married to him over 30years ago when he was driving a bike .

what of mark zuckerburg ? he didn't come from a billionaire family either . but today he is among the top 35 richest people in the world at such a young age .

ladies if you see that ur man has got a dream and makes concrete plans to achieve them and your instincts tells you he will succeed then stick around .

money is important yes. but life is not a one way traffic . at least stay for a while and see if they materialise .
who knows , you may become the celebrated wife of a public figure and a celebrated achiever .
Gracias

most ppl due to high poverty level in Nigeria by the way that is caused by the so called successful ppl we admire...o have lost sense of reasoning. We celebrate financial success even tho the person in question stole the money that belong to his entire community. We celebrate Success of I'll gotten wealth. Love is not an escape route for poverty. What if a man is financially stable when u marry him and suddenly finance goes away what do u do?

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Elkay3: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fair-weather gals/boys are magical. Being pathetic themselves, anything they touch becomes miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by golddust6000(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Where is it written that boys should take care of girls?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Acetyl(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
Thanks jare grin cheesy
U wlc.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by gudnex22(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
It was a typo, don't be dumb pleaseundecided

What kind of typo is that?

broke English beyond repairs.

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by wristbangle: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
The comments on the 1st page have said it all though the only tangible thing I can depict from the OP article is the advice she gave for ladies that "don't go for a broke guy without clear vision but the one with achievable goals and he is working towards it".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by atakamus: 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is the kind of bi@cht I like to have around. Play unrealistic plasure with her. Jab her so hard front and back and dump her. If you are lady, avoid such confused and lady girl that beleive God created men to solve women problems.

10 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by castrol180(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:

Gold diggers coach! Kwantinue...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by morscino: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Venom247:

On a serious note, it's nothing but a waste of time dating a guy who doesn't have the financial ability to take care of you. Every woman deserves the Queen's treatment. Guys, double your hustle and stop looking for girls who will stay with you in your broke state.
I don't have problem with blowing money on u ppl,but my problem with girls,is wanting to be the one and only...ontop my money!!!!...

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by RealHaute: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
Of course, im not expecting anything less.
Because they obviously fit into that category of what I'm talking about. So it hits them. cheesy

I don't know what kind of woman you are, but my sisters are career women who don't need a man to fend for them. I wouldn't date a woman after my money either, no matter how beautiful you are. I'm a fine boy too, so you can go and eat your beauty. tongue

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FX(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
WriteBoy:
Abeg, everyone should just work for their money. It's highly disturbing that when I finally hammer it will be for the benefit of some other person that did not put in sixteen hours of work per day like I did.

Man, woman -- work for you money.
I love this point. Everybody should work for their money. Man work for your cash. Woman work your cash. After all what a man can do, they say women can do better.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by yoged(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:

only the grace of God last forever. A rich man today might be a broke man tomorrow. Stop pursuing money/rich men by force.

14 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by craix(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
hmmmm.....
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by loswhite(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
The truth is the guys that are financially stable now may be thinking that this post is for broke Dude. The truth is, this post is for all men to understand the kind of girls we have in our society. If u marry this kind of girls when u have money make sure that finance is stable for ever or else if anything goes wrong they will not hesitate to dumb u for another Dude even after marriage...better to make stupid girls like this op baby mama and move on with your life and be free evil Nigerian girls with poverty mentality

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Bambog(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Well, i agree with you because no broke boy should say i love you. On the other hand, you can grow with a broke boy and become millionaires together. But the fear is of him leaving you when he becomes rich. In other words, let nature play its role... As for guys, this post will really help you to be strong emotionally http://sweetlife69.com/2017/01/26/must-read-how-guys-can-avoid-emotional-trauma-in-a-relationship/
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by wristbangle: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Venom247:

I don't think so. Guys cannot afford to blow their hard earned money anyhow on a worthless lady.

It's even getting interesting to know that guys are tired of sex for money "trade by barter relationship" as they want something tangible from a lady which ranges from financial, moral, psychological to spiritual help but am afraid most ladies of nowadays only concentrate on building their physical attributes which is the reason they are intellectually poor. It is only in ladies especially the Nigerian ones you will hear them saying they prefer UK to England or the capital of Abuja is lagos. Very dumb ladies.

loswhite:
The truth is the guys that are financially stable now may be thinking that this post is for broke Dude. The truth is, this post is for all men to understand the kind of girls we have in our society. If u marry this kind of girls when u have money make sure that finance is stable for ever or else if anything goes wrong they will not hesitate to dumb u for another Dude even after wedding...better to make stupid girls like this op baby mama and move on with your life and be free evil Nigerian girls with poverty mentality

You are one hell of a smart dude bro. Nice one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Themainchick11(f): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Any relationship needs money for it to last. what is pervalent today is broke guys trying to get all the benefits of a relationship from the ladies. if possible sef be collecting money from them. Tufiakwa. You're broke, sorry we can't roll.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by oluwasheun94(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:

dis is why ladies like you will keep on falling victims

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by olubenjazzy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible.

So u are saying a woman should only use her youth and beauty, to attract a man that is financially stable, is that the only valid tools a woman can use to attract a man? u didn't talk about the woman of noble character in Proverb 31:10 downward (check it out if u are not angry with d Holy Bible)

LADIES WITH THIS MENTALITY OF USING BEAUTY TO GET A MAN.

EVEN ME I CANT MARRY A BROKE WOMAN (GOD FORBID)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by loswhite(m): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Venom247:
Trash!!!
What if I tell you right now, for everyone one broke dude who turned out successful in the above instances, there are million of broke dudes who could not make it despite having the 'vision and zeal' Please!!

No guy should date if he doesn't have what it takes to carter for a lady.
so if u have what it rates to cater for a lady u date what if 2 moro u don't have u break up or divorce right? Your thinking is too narrow

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Jman06(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
This advice should be taken only by ladies who are rich too. If you are a poor azz lady and you wanna wait for a rich man, you are OYO.

12 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yawns.
Reading has become a task that many Nigerian men fail to do.
Bye boy!
WriteBoy:

First off, you make a terrible argument.

You seem to want to encourage females to become financially stable; become independent women who can achieve desired levels of material comfort yet you are also advising them to become hang-on unto a man's coattails in the hope that the man will hit it big and thus the goodies will be able to trickle down to the woman.

Let me ask you a question. Please answer with all honesty: Do you not think you are daft?

I expected upon opening your thread to see you advising women to do the following:

1. Have parallel dreams -- so if the man is working towards a dream, you are also working towards one
2. Develop their skills in traditionally male centric but rewarding fields such as engineering, coding, business, military, ICT
3. Develop all-round independence -- that way, they are of more value to their man and society
4. Own their sexuality -- Enjoy sex but not exchange it for favors

I was pissed this afternoon over something my girl did, now you have added to it. 60% of women ain't worth shi*t and this is something we men of substance try to deal with everyday. Life is hard but why are our women making it harder.

Answer me: Are you not daft?

Infact, don't answer. Shove your response up your ass. Biatch!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking / This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.