Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58324 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by biz2get(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
mrphysics:

Very ridiculous. Don't mind them. I have had the opportunity to work with most of them in terms of hustling, they always quit because they can't make it. Yet, when they see a struggling guy, they won't value the fact he is trying

Even the said lady that was meant to be My PA..

Laziness Was Written All over Her.... She left because I Tasked her to Work The Work.

Good Riddance, Thinking Her Beauty or whater will keep her On Slow Profile.

Only 0.1% Value A Struggling Guy.

And 0.1% of Ladies Can Work The Work

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mrphysics(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
bemyguest:

Wow! @ poster u on point. Ladies be wise and open your eyes.
Keep deceiving yourself

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Dcwilson(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Guys cheak me out
https://my.notjustok.com/track/127405/dcw-----ifemi
Cheak out my track titled ifemi one love guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mrphysics(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
biz2get:

Laziness Was Written All over Her.... She left because I Tasked her to Work The Work.

You really need this four bottles.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by chi4ik(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
At the end of the day, a guy who has a vision and who is working hard to be successful will not be offended by what I've said. The lazy, unambitious boys will vent their anger out of frustration. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Only a matured level headed man will understand where I'm coming from. That's the painful truth.
well said dear, I'm Corper now but I can't meet up with my babes financial needs. I have ask her if she can wait for me because I can't tie her down since I'm financial handicapped. she said she can but I'm not happy seeing her with just little financial issues which I can't meet up with. if she decide to go now, I can't be mad at her because I understand that love is money & money is love & I'm not ready to enter another relationship if she decide to go now. my decision is to make money first. I can't object ur ideology, it's just d fact......shalom

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by chris31(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
PLEASE LEARN TO COMPREHEND BEFORE WRITING YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS THREAD. READING IS KEY!

THERES NOTHING WRONG IN FEMALES BEING WITH A GUY THAT IS STRUGGLING. AS LONG AS HE HAS GOT A VISION AND IS WORKING TOWARDS DOING SOMETHING. YOU CAN'T BE SELLING A FAKE DREAM TO SOMEONE, AND EXPECT THEM TO STAY.
Continue until until d so called big guys use ur private parts to renew their wealth nothing earn u respect more as a lady to be with a guy from scratch Annie Idibia is an example to all women

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by henryhemon(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Maxcollins042:

OP I must commend you on this one. This question goes to those bashing OP: would you let your sister marry a broke guy with a fantasy?

I have a niece whose always chasing after rich dudes and I advised her stop chasing after fantasies create your own real world. I have been around runs girls they 're never contented. It's greed or poverty that makes most women think marriage or relationship is an avenue to escape from poverty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by henryhemon(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
biz2get:

Had couple of girls who treated me with disdain when pepper no rest but they all suddenly shine teeth for no reason cuz God changed things.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
chi4ik:
well said dear, I'm Corper now but I can't meet up with my babes financial needs. I have ask her if she can wait for me because I can't tie her down since I'm financial handicapped. she said she can but I'm not happy seeing her with just little financial issues which I can't meet up with. if she decide to go now, I can't be mad at her because I understand that love is money & money is love & I'm not ready to enter another relationship if she decide to go now. my decision is to make money first. I can't object ur ideology, it's just d fact......shalom
Don't be silly, boy. Are you her father?!
Who dey give all these small boys these kain pusșy OT sef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by UncleJJ(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
the babe is right sha...
am sure she meant "don't go after those guys that wont work hard to achieve that their so called dream"
na so so promise upon promise.

Op I think the title should be "Say No to lazy guyz"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by biz2get(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
cooldood:

When men start chasing after gals that are not their size. No matter how financially comfortable a babe is, she has been wired by nature to want to depend on a man's finances to a large extent. Ask Agbani Darego, ask Linda Ikeji. Or what do you think led to Tiwa Savage (she kept paying some bills, she isnt wired to and when it got too much for her, she snapped).

Explain what you mean by their sizes...?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mrphysics(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
chi4ik:
And you are bold to type this? I just passed out last week Friday. I had a girl like that, when I noticed she was a gold digger who wanted a made guy without thinking of how she can contribute to my success, I sent her off. Now I left service with 300k saved, and living comfortable, I don't care about ladies, because I have many of them calling and seeking for the opportunity. I decided to send her a message on whatsapp to know how far she have gone with her rich guy and she started telling me how the guy beat her and chased her out of his house. That she need 10k from me and also to help her out that she is really in a mess. God knows, I did my ear as is I am training pig. Nothing for her and I will frustrate her also. This was the lady that I so much loved. Guy, Use your service to make money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by biz2get(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
mrphysics:

You really need this four bottles.

You deserve more bro. cheesy
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by MrWhite007(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op the only thing I like in your post is when you said something about not " a broke man with a vision"
In a simple terms my definition of a broke guy or girl is someone who doesn't want to change his condition for the better. We will never agree we are broke but our attitudes towards our conditions tells us better.
Please always ask yourself this questions everyday to challenge yourself and know your status
- who am I
- What have I achieved today
- what are my plans for the future (long term goals / short term goals)
- in what way have I wasted my potential.

If you do this I think you will start doing better. And OP don't summarize a situation based on one personal life experience

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by dederocs(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
chi4ik:
Dull OT, pussy whipped

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by cooldood(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
biz2get:

The issue usually is when people try to 'fight nature', going by your experience with guys n gals, you should be able to deduce a point which is gals dont know how to hustle, and therefore they dont really understand what real hustling means and it therefore affects 'their ways'. Do you want to force them to understand 'hustle',or do you want to now blame them for not been able to 'really hustle'? If you accept them the way they are and reason (which is like babies and children, with no disrespect to the female gender), perhaps life will be simpler for men.Cos the truth is,dats even how most mothers (if not all) are and our sisters.Its really our fathers that understand real hustle (how many mothers questions their children when they see them driving posh cars, but you'd see the way fathers ask questions). There's no need to feel awkward, it is nature.Except you then want to blame the creator.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by wasuka14(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Menigitis is worrying dis op or another unidentify sickness. What if the broke today man become rich tmao, u will come back begging
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by biz2get(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
henryhemon:

Had couple of girls who treated me with disdain when pepper no rest but they all suddenly shine teeth for no reason cuz God changed things.

Treat Their Fuvck up and LET THEM GO

Teach 'em a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Bizibi(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria guys body dey hot!!!

Just focus on yourself be successful and also wise they will always flock around.Nigerian ladies don't associate with broke guys whether you have vision or not.

Be successful and you will see the hypocrisy in some of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Just focus on yourself,be successful and also wise they will always flock around.Nigerian ladies don't associate with broke guys whether you have vision or not.

1 Like

Just focus on yourself,be successful and also be wise they will always flock around.Nigerian ladies don't associate with broke guys whether you have vision or not.

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by zolapeperenpe(f): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
mrphysics:

Your last paragraph spoilt everything. Maybe you first tell your brother such trash.

I was about replying you like you an adult until one spirit told Me to check you out by reading ur posts on NL. Alas,you are still a fetus who still depend on 19k NYSC allowance,who cook with 100naira pepper without fish/meat.
So,you are forgiven(from the bottom of my heart)

But I would like to advice you: DO NOT have the mentality of a wretched soul, just as winning Is an attitude,making money is also an attitude.So you see why I cannot understand some lazy ediot here on NL attacking OP as if they are comfortable with their wretched-lazy lives.

Take my advice or attack me further, I care less, whatever mindset you have towards this topic,na ur funeral

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Fionasmom(f): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
You completely Hit the nail on the Head. Graham

Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by giddykay: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
This guy has just delivered nothing but a bullshit.....so I have to rob and gather cash before I get wifey....nonsense
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by chi4ik(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
mrphysics:

And you are bold to type this? I just passed out last week Friday. I had a girl like that, when I noticed she was a gold digger who wanted a made guy without thinking of how she can contribute to my success, I sent her off. Now I left service with 300k saved, and living comfortable, I don't care about ladies, because I have many of them calling and seeking for the opportunity. I decided to send her a message on whatsapp to know how far she have gone with her rich guy and she started telling me how the guy beat her and chased her out of his house. That she need 10k from me and also to help her out that she is really in a mess. God knows, I did my ear as is I am training pig. Nothing for her and I will frustrate her also. This was the lady that I so much loved. Guy, Use your service to make money
I'm happy for u bro, I'm just 3months old in my service year & I really need to save money 4 business..... my problem now is money not any woman.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Kingsasian(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
PLEASE LEARN TO COMPREHEND BEFORE WRITING YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS THREAD. READING IS KEY!

THERES NOTHING WRONG IN FEMALES BEING WITH A GUY THAT IS STRUGGLING. AS LONG AS HE HAS GOT A VISION AND IS WORKING TOWARDS DOING SOMETHING. YOU CAN'T BE SELLING A FAKE DREAM TO SOMEONE, AND EXPECT THEM TO STAY.
I am a guy, I think I understood your message. You are on point.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by cooldood(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
biz2get:

Explain what you mean by their sizes...?
There are hundreds of gals that will value you and appreciate your financial capability and status. Go for such gals, stop giving yourself headaches. You dont have to date someone that feels you dont meet up or feels you dont match up to her. Let her go.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by henryhemon(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
The question I would ask all these ladies is what do you bring to the table in a relationship? Just sex??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by biz2get(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
cooldood:

The issue usually is when people try to 'fight nature', going by your experience with guys n gals, you should be able to deduce a point which is gals dont know how to hustle, and therefore they dont really understand what real hustling means and it therefore affects 'their ways'. Do you want to force them to understand 'hustle',or do you want to now blame them for not been able to 'really hustle'? If you accept them the way they are and reason (which is like babies and children, with no disrespect to the female gender), perhaps life will be simpler for men.Cos the truth is,dats even how most mothers (if not all) are and our sisters.Its really our fathers that understand real hustle (how many mothers questions their children when they see them driving posh cars, but you'd see the way fathers ask questions). There's no need to feel awkward, it is nature.Except you then want to blame the creator.

What are you saying..?

What is your Purpose as a Man to a Woman?

Isn't it to Lead Them..? They should follow.

If they can't follow up.. Then it means the female specie has problems with her mendula.

As a Man you cannot bring yourself so low(t"terms"wink for any Female. Ask a Man.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by ise82(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Guys be smart. Most of our ladies are Oloshos. They are broke and ve nothing to offer. This OP is one of them. Never help any girl pls I repeat never help any girl. U can bleep n give money. It's ok. They will lose at the end. Bunch of useless human beings everywhere!

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.