Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (82197 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
There are still ladies that believe in the dream of a man no matter how broke he is, just that they're already going into extinct

You already have everything in this world if you have a woman that stands by you despite your financial incapacitation

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Akalia(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sammyblaq:
What da Fvck bout broke guys¿...
We might be broke now, but we gat the brains.

BTW i don't think a gee is broke if he can by himself BEER.

#Mypiece
ma nigga u r on my point. Niggaz are never flat broke like cashless and shit but sometimes we just don't have the heavy pockets to live life large.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Esepayne(f): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Akalia:
hmm, suit yourself.
Thank you my friend
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Except she's got her own money. 2 broke people dating is the definition of irresponsibility. Pampers isn't free in the market

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Akalia(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Esepayne:
Thank you my friend
Uwc
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by dingbang(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
you are so real . I like you..

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by femi4: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
In this Country, you can be hardworking and still be broke. Abeg, Ise ko lowo o
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nehemz(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yea I'm a living testimony, the one am dating now has two cars & 3 houses wit salary of 350 a month, but I don't have a house or car & she luv me that way, by God grace our wedding will hold on Nov or Dec.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by jiorhemen(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
I hope you are also not a broke girl? You can't be choosy when you yourself have not worked for the kind of money you want from a man. If you get involved with a rich man and he takes good care of you, it's not a bad thing. But for you to be a poor girl and be condemning poor guys is ludicrous
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by sisisioge: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
You will be surprised at the number. Some of us are like investors... We love to put our monies on stocks with sure future values wink
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by iamuye(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!

a liability spotted...

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
Orlins:

Being Lazy doesn't make someone poor. He's friends have made theirs, you make your own and turn a man's life around... #strengthofawoman.

When I make my own which I know I will, I would never by never I mean never support a guy(what for??) because of his manhood?(I can live without that) "Not all ladies are sexually frustrated " if he is my husband and he goes broke then yes I will stick around and support him......

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
My wife still loves me.. cry
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by dingbang(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
See.. There is dignity in a man being able to provide for himself. No matter the situation, a man should not depend on ladies for his needs...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
jiorhemen:

I hope you are also not a broke girl? You can't be choosy when you yourself have not worked for the kind of money you want from a man. If you get involved with a rich man and he takes good care of you, it's not a bad thing. But for you to be a poor girl and be condemning poor guys is ludicrous
I'M NOT POOR, DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GIVING YOU THAT IMPRESSION

&I'm not looking / seeking for a rich guy. If I get blessed with one then Good but still I would never be with a broke guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Yesiambeautiful(f): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lol.. .reading all the comments and i am laughing hard.. U know our society has so much condemned girls for going after rich guys when in reality u guys are no different.. . Many guys here even in their broke state will not go for a girl who is not attractive or doesnt have nice physic ..if u check a guys ig account we will see how they flock around does ig girls... And d good girls are left behind... So to me its d same thing with girls who will never date a broke boy.. .And yes there are girls that dont mind. But the wahala is that u ppo want the ones that are expensive to maintain. .. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Freethought(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
That one na simple thing na.

Btw Op,u are a very special someone to me but i wont tell you what you did.

I even wrote down your name so i wont forget u.

You don't need to write his name down... Just marry him already
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
femi4:
In this Country, you can be hardworking and still be broke. Abeg, Ise ko lowo o

Then stay single sir. There are ladies out there that wouldn't mind being with a broke guy. I'm sure they'll appreciate you

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by freethesheeple(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy

For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley

lier...this days no money,no love.
Dont be fooled when a ladys says she is not after money.
Even 2 pac says:Money Bring Bitches,Bitches bring Love.
Money will make a woman stick to u little or small but the GRACE of GOD makes her submit to u.
I tell u,being broke will Make ur GL even sleep with a Monkey cos of Money.
Women are lazy,therefore,the need to dress good,buy pomade etc makes them lust for money.
Dont be fooled,forget women,make money and u use them any how.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by nextstep(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

At the bolded.
Abi nau.
Even in the bible JOB comes before ROMANS.

grin grin grin
Correct girl

But seriously, how do you want to marry a lady and you're broke? Is it with no job you will pay rent, feed your children, school them, and take them to hospital? This is not gold digging, it's simple common sense. Why should a woman go for a broke guy when there are other options?

Even in the old days, as a young man, you spent your late teens and early twenties farming hard, learning a trade, making your barn, establishing yourself. By 25-28, you found a woman 17-21 to settle down with. That means very few men her age could provide for her and children to come.

In this modern age, you still want a woman to go for a struggling guy, who is broke like herself? For what? Nobody knows tomorrow, that's true, but go and hustle and be able to take care of somebody first before looking for woman to marry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Esepayne:
I cannot, in fact God forbid, have done it before i was even the one supporting and he later cheated on me with my friend. I can't, I can't, I can't, God forbid
And what gives you the impression that if you throw yourself at a rich man, he won't do the same?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
emyibe:

its your type that marries the brokest guys. You will go and hide in one ghetto to avoid all the guys you were forming hardest girls ever liveth

(Godforbid) That won't happen to me
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by freethesheeple(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!

slay queen spotted...U go fork 1000 men and yet not married..Oloshi.at the age of 29-30,u start going to churches looking for husband...jisi ike ooo
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by bumi10(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

u sure?? tell me now, what did i do?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
moralistic:
..relationship is not an employment

I never said it was did I ?
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
... 98% of ladies can make that assertion to their would-be lovers easily but only 0.01% of them would stay put the very moment challenges, trials and ups and downs of life set in. It is in that very moment that you can identify a true woman that loves you. Don't be deceived by what she says literally.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

just like i wrote down your name.
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by freethesheeple(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lies......this days no money,no love.
Dont be fooled when a ladys says she is not after money.
Even 2 pac says:Money Bring Bitches,Bitches bring Love.
Money will make a woman stick to u little or small but the GRACE of GOD makes her submit to u.
I tell u,being broke will Make ur GL even sleep with a Monkey cos of Money.
Women are lazy,therefore,the need to dress good,buy pomade etc makes them lust for money.
Dont be fooled,forget women,make money and u use them any how.

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Esepayne(f): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
And what gives you the impression that if you throw yourself at a rich man, he won't do the same?
and who is talking about rich dude here
Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by zinnywonders(f): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yes ooo! True love is not based on money... It's from the heart. There's a huge respect and honor when you start with ur man from the scratch... I am a living testimony..

Speaktome, my Endless Love.... where are u? Come oo!

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by silversonuc(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
Here i`m cheesy
For Good seek why would i date a man bcoz of money smiley
Nne idikwa sure

Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by Wisegreat(f): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Anybody can be broke, being poor is an error because the bible say's those that know their God shall do exploit. Help ur man to build his future fast. U say a lady don't be independent u can do competition with ur man but when married don't, Just keep appreciating him then assist mr i make ur life easy nd children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.