Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. (41960 Views)

Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention Again After Seeing This / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
yes ooo bae, he's actually putting asunder between us... Do u know this man before baby?
No
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by sollybaby(f): 10:47am On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Don't say that! But I really love him and I don't mean it. He has exhausted the conversation with me. It's my time of the month! I have some chemical imbalance I think. All these sound like excuses but it's the truth. I guess I've lost him for good, huh?
please just send him a text that ure sorry you don't mean it.. he should know you always act that way.. if he says NO then he is just looking for a way to dismiss you..
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by UpLoaded: 10:48am On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Don't say that! But I really love him and I don't mean it. He has exhausted the conversation with me. It's my time of the month! I have some chemical imbalance I think. All these sound like excuses but it's the truth. I guess I've lost him for good, huh?

Please listen to

Losing You by Solange.

I dedicate that song to you as you go through this heartbreaking phase

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 10:49am On May 05, 2017
Raine80:

No
choi.. (In falz voice) Bae you ave made my day with yur responses grin hi canor teh you how overjoyous hi yam... Baby canai take you hout tonight to a coozy place for both ov us grin
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 05, 2017
Op, you're the passionate type. A born romantic. 100 percent or nothing. Obviously something you'll outgrow, but for now you need to find someone who is that invested in drama as yourself.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Lexusgs430: 2:09pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

Forget about him and come to me ......
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by sisisioge: 2:10pm On May 05, 2017
No chikita...you're drama queen grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by thunderbabs: 2:12pm On May 05, 2017
My advice to you is cheesy

To re break-up with him again
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by sisisioge: 2:12pm On May 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Forget about him and come to me ......

Duuuuude! Caught in the act! You are in trouble! Report to headcutters now! cool
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Suko110(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Have u tried treating typhoid?

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry

#takes a deep breath# You are an emotional fanatic and a drama queen. My advice find a new hobby...something new to keep your mind busy.

You don't just quit and get back. Maybe he is too nice and don't want to hurt you, so was keeping cool with your bullsh!t. Waiting for the right time to run off. Stop the chemical imbalance stuff biko.

I think he is tired of your sh!t ...to win his heart, you need to come up with a better plan or you go get a new guy to start a new drama with.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by wakes: 2:17pm On May 05, 2017
sorry
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Sweno26(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I don't know what's wrong with me, everytime I feel insecure in the relationship or he does something to piss me off, I end the relationship. At that moment I'm overwhelmed with anger and he has a way of blanking me when we argue and because I can't release the anger, I quit the relationship.
I really do love him. He is my dream man, I approached him and introduced myself and we just fit. Except my "It's over" drama every month.
I finish with him every month (when I come on my period, I can't control my emotions). He said he can't take me seriously and if I broke up with him again he won't take me back and I broke up with him last week for the 5th time lipsrsealed

What's wrong with me? Do other women feel like this? Men what would you do in his situation?

Hmmmm i did not hear or saw it
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Lexusgs430: 2:18pm On May 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Duuuuude! Caught in the act! You are in trouble! Report to headcutters now! cool

LOL...... Haba..... May God deliver us from monitoring spirits. I only offered her the best solution (a farmer cuts grass towards himself)
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by okoliexpress: 2:18pm On May 05, 2017
the kind of nonsense questions people ask on this forum is really disheartening to say the least....i dont know y people come here to display obvious childishness, no offense to op but its becoming a real trend

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by CarlosTheJackal: 2:18pm On May 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Learn to handle issues wisely. Love doesn't hurt, why are you hurting your boyfriend all the time. I'll advice you to be on your lane for a while before begging him.
Onye Adviser grin

She might still be 16 and you girls are encouraging the toddler
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by CarlosTheJackal: 2:19pm On May 05, 2017
Oyind17:
Learn to handle issues wisely. Love doesn't hurt, why are you hurting your boyfriend all the time. I'll advice you to be on your lane for a while before begging him.
Onye Adviser grin

She might still be 16 and you girls are encouraging the toddler.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by GMBuhari: 2:19pm On May 05, 2017
Weerey hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD LWTMB

comedians on nairaland

yomi007k:
grin

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by sisisioge: 2:19pm On May 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL...... Haba..... May God deliver us from monitoring spirits. I only offered her the best solution (a farmer cuts grass towards himself)

grin na your maruwa I just dey pity...overload imminent.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 05, 2017
who boyfriend epp? go.and.marry

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Azerbella(f): 2:20pm On May 05, 2017
Why do I think the OP is only joking? grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by jonero4(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2017
My babe said is over between us last night,, but she can't stop looking at me.

Do I have to warn her because I don't need her smile anymore
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by dingbang(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:
I really really really really really really need advice cry cry cry
hisperception what do you have to say?
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by ModusOperandi(f): 2:21pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

Between 28 and 35 embarassed
Lol. what a range.

Goan look for work and stop posting fake stories here

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by chalondk(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

@Hisperception Baba forgive her now...she don carry the matter rich front page! See love... See gobbe!
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by tobrinskilanski: 2:22pm On May 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

more than typhoid gan sef.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Klington: 2:23pm On May 05, 2017
Trust he will come around if he sees you have truly repented and won't be silly anymore.. Bombard him with honest apologies.
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Lules(f): 2:24pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

why not take a break and think it through
stop blaming it on your period
you might just lose him for real one day. because he will be fed up one day.imagine if you guys eventually get married one day would you move out whenever it reaches that time of the month or keep "breaking up" with him

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by ToniBlaize: 2:25pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

My advice.. Grow up first b4 u fall in love again.. u re still a lady with small Brains and childish attitude...

guys get tired one day some day at somepoint... don't think u re the only one who gets admirersand attention from the crowd.. he does too.. but if he has forgiven for like 5 or 5times.. i wonder when some guys becames as patient as a genuine Christian waiting to breaking his fact... my point is.. if he has forgiven all that long and refuses to take u back now.. i think he is done... Ahbi wetin u dey think"It over Over Everytime.."Nah Fifa 2016 u dey play??
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by Keenysbojan(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2017
HerPov:

my girlfriend breakup with me more than these numbers, tho we are still together. Maybe bikos u are hot tempered that's why, anytime u hav issues with him try to giv a deep sigh and allow air to pass tru ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by emu22(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2017
Well,babe u acted childishly but your man should understand u by now and look for a way to help u get over dis ur bad attitude.Am talking from experience'try and talk to him and let him know there's an issue u need to over come and you want him to be by your side while u do that.You both can get over it together if there's genuine love.that's my own opinion
Re: Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. by samael: 2:27pm On May 05, 2017
One chance calling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) / Amazing Facts About Love!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.