Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (63042 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

I no teeeeeel uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Lagban(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:
I met this girl recently everything has been going well until she found out I am an atheist, she started avoiding me and said she doesn't want anything to do with me because of that fact.

I really like her cry, is there anything I can do to ignite a change of mind on her part

Being an atheist doesn't pay in Naija. Pick one of the two major religions and pretend to be religious. I am an atheist in the real sense but I pretend to be religious to avoid any disadvantage associated with practicing atheism in Nigeria. If I were you I will follow the lady to the church or mosque and pretend to be religious to win her heart since it is the only missing link.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by OurworkComNg1: 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
Benekruku:

What didnt God make so?

Same one you were told about that died for your sins in the Middle-East? grin

Wake up, its a colonization tool and thats why they do more evil than you cos they re aware of the scam.

We inherited all there atrocities there book condemned too and it became our normal way of life

Thanks sir, we are happy like that, we know what we have, we know what we carry. To each his own...

no more quotes, thanks...

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
savvy12:

If religion is a scam,then why are u striving to be morally upright?
why not live the way you like since u are not to be judged by any one.
I don't think a lady who is a Christian will agree to marry an atheist.
There are some certain things that can never be overlooked.
1)No morning prayers
2)you won't even bring up God's name in front of your kids becos their dad is an atheist and so many others. I rather remain single at 40.
So you live an upright life cos you will be judged?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2017
[/b] RELIGION HAS BLINDED PEOPLE.

IT IS A MISTAKE OF MAN.

CHRISTIANITY RIGHT NOW IS FCKD UP.

FAKE PASTORS EVERYWHERE: TB JOSHUA, ADEBOYE. OYAKHILOME. THE LIST IS ENDLESS

RELIGION PREVENTS PEOPLE FROM THINKING

PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN TO LOOSEN UP [b]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by CatfishBilly: 11:08pm On May 13, 2017
QuietHammer:

Proven by kingebukasblo.g? Lol. Please, let me sleep in peace this night. I may have time for this bullshii tomorrow
#Dead grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by obataokenwa(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2017
justiniyke29:
Hmm,pretend and bcom a church person 4 her. i remember when i went 2 mosque 4 six months bcus of girl.
Bro, look very well after the mosque experience, something is missing in your life cos of that foolish decision of yours. Go for deliverance cos that singular act will keep speaking against u till u realise you served another god
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Lagban(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2017
U r anti-Islam , u don't need to display ur hatred for the religion publicly
Flawlessangel:

I could follow a girl to her church but mosque? Really dude! Is she miss world?
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Lexusgs430: 11:10pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:

Start going to church
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by donfeluche(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2017
Go and look for your type, since you think nobody created you, your came to this world by magic, why no do the same magic, so that the girl will love and as well marry you? Atheist, pls OYO for you

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by CatfishBilly: 11:11pm On May 13, 2017
Christianity, a religion that came to be after a woman's attempt to cover up her infidelity went way the fuckkk out of hand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by nellyelitz(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2017
So wetin u want make we do ? Abegi go look for your fellow foool...

Is only a fool that says in his heart there is no God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by SavageGarden(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2017
Can you even date yourself as an atheist?

She knows that nothing good can come out from such an atheist... and I give a good thumbs up to her for making a good choice!

Because Seu.n is an atheist and built Nairaland... every Tom... DICCK and Harry wants to become one!!

#Bullshit!!

Must you go spilling your ignorance over the place 'cos you want to abuse your right to an opinion. You are disgusting just like the God you worship. Many on here like myself have been Atheist before we discovered nairaland however you make it sound like a crime to become atheist cos some other atheist by some sort of evangelism got so many other's to see things their way and in this case " Seun". To my knowledge Seun is a pussi a bloody agnostic that he is. So y'all Christians or Muslims out there by some stroke of luck huh you just fell from the biblical heaven a believer in your shitty Christ? You shovel your distorted religion down our throats daily every bloody nook and mainstream media and you get offended when an Atheist does likewise? What kind of foool are you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 11:12pm On May 13, 2017
confuse a eist but most ladies are too religious. Even the female atheist are silent and no where to be found

Atheist are the best people to be with.
we are not synonymous with evil.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by SuperWorld(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2017
Bros, you know what? You are not an atheist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Chukabiz(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2017
You are lucky i dont know . I swear no girl would agree to date you till you die. I would make even the devil run from you.

#Ugetluckshaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:

She knows that if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything... A real man believes ... He has faith... He knows where he stands... Being a Christian is not a religion... It is a way of life with one universal rule... LOVE....
Your choice to be an atheist is not something I can condemn... But logic never answers it all... Somethings go beyond logic... Love is not a mixture of chemicals... Can u love her?? If yes, How can u love her and not love what she stands for
It is very simple... Don't do it because u want her... Do it because u love the next person who calls u a fool... Or slaps you... There is no shame is standing For Christ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by OurworkComNg1: 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
Lagban:
Being an atheist doesn't pay in Naija. Pick one of the two major religions and pretend to be religious. I am an atheist in the real sense but I pretend to be religious to avoid any disadvantage associated with practicing atheism in Nigeria. If I were you I will follow the lady to the church or mosque and pretend to be religious to win her heart since it is the only missing link.

Sir, i like your style...as in, undercover atheist... just continue like that...

very soon,

i mean very soon

something undescribable will hit you back to the right path

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by chemystery: 11:14pm On May 13, 2017
Herrmes:
Morally upright life? What's that?
Having empathy

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by felixomor: 11:15pm On May 13, 2017
QuietHammer:

Proven by kingebukasblo.g? Lol. Please, let me sleep in peace this night. I may have time for this bullshii tomorrow

LMAO grin
When u wake up, u may want to read this:

http://www.science20.com/writer_on_the_edge/blog/scientists_discover_that_atheists_might_not_exist_and_thats_not_a_joke-139982

Good nite grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Benekruku(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2017
obataokenwa:
Bro, look very well after the mosque experience, something is missing in your life cos of that foolish decision of yours. Go for deliverance cos that singular act will keep speaking against u till u realise you served another god

Sigh.....

Smh.......

And u re serving a Middle-East God.

Pot calling kettle black

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by thesuave10(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2017
Lagban:

Be proud of who you are don't contradict your beliefs and principles for any woman. Ask yourself why can't she become an atheist like me. Don't act like something your not. Tell her who you are and she'll respect and love you for it. If she's forming too religious (which is rare) tell her to go fck herself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Herrmes: 11:18pm On May 13, 2017
savvy12:

Exactly! That's how I see atheists. They are people who don't want to live under the law. They want to do as it pleases them.
ITS BETTER TO BELIEVE THERE IS GOD AND DIE TO FIND OUT THERE ISNT THAN TO BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD AND DIE TO FOUND THERE IS.
make hay while the sun shines.
ignorance is not an excuse for atheism. Even ignorance itself is a sin.
Lol, one of the perks of religion, what nobody knows the answer to, it gives an answer to and makes people not able to question it by instilling fear.
Someone made the law you so wonderfully live under, so why should another person want to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Benekruku(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2017
SuperWorld:
Bros, you know what? You are not an atheist?

Gbam!!!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by OurworkComNg1: 11:20pm On May 13, 2017
SavageGarden:

Must you go spilling your ignorance over the place 'cos you want to abuse your right to an opinion. You are disgusting just like the God you worship. Many on here like myself have been Atheist before we discovered nairaland however you make it sound like a crime to become atheist cos some other atheist by some sort of evangelism got so many other's to see things their way and in this case " Seun". To my knowledge Seun is a pussi a bloody agnostic that he is. So y'all Christians or Muslims out there by some stroke of luck huh you just fell from the biblical heaven a believer in your shitty Christ? You shovel your distorted religion down our throats daily every bloody nook and mainstream media and you get offended when an Atheist does likewise? What kind of foool are you.

chai, see vexation... bros who you dey vex for?? God?? The same God you believe that doesn't exist?? why not take things easy and slow, you will understand better. abeg, take it easy oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by EnkayDezign: 11:21pm On May 13, 2017
Benekruku:

You re brilliant

They all fail to realise they inherited religion

Most would have been Sango or Amadioha priest if[b] Europeans never imported it to Africa[/b]

That has to be the most painful aspect about Africa. We have refused to undo the conquest!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Mekanus(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2017
SavageGarden:

Don't mind the assshole bro.

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Siscooh: 11:21pm On May 13, 2017
God bless her

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Herrmes: 11:21pm On May 13, 2017
chemystery:
Having empathy
That's the thing with empathy, if people know you're capable of empathy, they'll take advantage of it.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by wristbangle: 11:22pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:

If you really like her then you will do what is necessary but I have a feeling you don't want to.

Why not look for your fellow atheist to date instead of disturbing a lady whose ideology is different from yours.

You can't eat your cake and have it back

4 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by OduduaDefender(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2017
Japhet04:

Have you heard this saying before that " a man who worships no god is more dangerous than danger itself because if you find yourself at his mercy, there is nothing to plead him with. If an Ogun worshipper comes to kill you, you can beg him by appealing to his Ogun and he may change his mind. But what are you going to plead an Atheist with?
The lady made the right choice.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist by Flawlessangel(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2017
Lagban:
U r anti-Islam , u don't need to display ur hatred for the religion publicly

No I don't hate Islam... Am just saying I can't convert from Christianity into Islam just for a girl

It's different if I was an atheist but am not, I already believe in Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype / Got Cheated On And This Is How. / How I Caught My Girl Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.