Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday (102648 Views)

Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
CaroLyner:

Never ever beat her.

Yes, you're right......but ladies should also watch their tongue and guard it.

Some women bad mouth fit make man commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by AlphaStyles(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
hotwax:

No father or mother deserves that once they are called "My father" or "My mother".

You have no reason to treat them such way. You can ignore them, not associate with them.

She just laid a curse on herself. Her children will do that to her even if she is responsible.

My situation is similar to hers. But I have never disrespected my father. I even do my responsibilities. I send money and take care of him.

I am not the one to judge him based on what he has done to me.

those way dy support her never get pikin wey go do dem like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Tamakay(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
I don't blame her at all. Maybe he's just taking undue credit without contributing to her well being. Serve him right.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Honest2(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
This is none of my bussiness this is Father and mother business....

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by neocortex: 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
Akshow:
lipsrsealed

I beg to differ. U see, we are brought up with that false believe in Africa that our parents are always right. That's soooooo wrong. Parents Bleep up sometimes. On this, I'm with the girl. Why won't a father call his daughter on his birthday but runs to social media to post a birthday message. That's hypocrisy.

The analogy you use does not apply in this case, openly disgracing a father
is not a question of being right or wrong, it is a question of maturity and
sound judgement.

Children are taught to follow their parents counsel and leads because that is
usually the best way to thrive in a dangerous world and Arinze's post demands
nothing from her.

In this case, the girl's reply is uncalled for, she should have ignored him and if she must
reprimand the father, why not do it behind closed door ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Choiszman(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2017
femi4:
Ode! You didn't see this

"Is there a bad blood between Segun Arinze and His Daughter or wife?"

So your stupidity cannot just allow you correct me without calling me odeh or olodo?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mexxmoney: 12:40pm On May 11, 2017
preccy69:

that's wot women dowot if d bad things r true nd she can't lie 4 eva

Most times it is just lies from hurt and spiteful women. They even do it when they break up with a friend or a boyfriend, they go about spreading false accusations and gossip about the person.......... That's what women can do
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 11, 2017
So u beat ur wife in the night .
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ekems2017(f): 12:41pm On May 11, 2017
The way you dress your bed so you lie on it. That is why I don't advocate for divorce especially when children are involve. Cos they will tend to believe everything the are told by the person they stay with. And since I don't advocate for divorce doesn't mean you have to abuse your spouse.
Learn to live in peace for the sake of your children.

ojun50:
Nd dis one na person daughter fa
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by holluphemydavid(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2017
segun had chewed more dan he cud bite
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Student125(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2017
One of the reason someone advice, don't marry a girl raised by a divorced mum. They will grow up hating guys, any slightest issue, they wana breakup cuz they believe they can do without a guy, a practical example of how their mum raised them.
No matter what the father might have done, she can handle that in private.
It shows the kind of wife and mother she s going to be.
Mark my word, their type will still end up like their mother(baby mama).
Again, I don't support domestic violence but people tend to blame the guys most not knowing the kind of animals in women that provoke a reflex action which result in beating their wife's.
Not every guy intend to beat their wife's but there is limit to what we can overlook cuz it get accumulated till it burst.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by YelloweWest: 12:43pm On May 11, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Never ever run your mouth too. Anybody can shout "Say No To Violence Against Women" till eternity, it won't change anything as you can see on a daily basis.

The only solution is for you to keep your mouth shut or say things that ll not push any man to beat you up cos he is human like you.
And when men run their mouth nkor? Calling their wives prostitute for no reason etc what should women do?

By the way anywhere you see a nagging wife there is a foolish husband!

5 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mexxmoney: 12:44pm On May 11, 2017
femi4:
you ve got comprehension problem

Go back and read the Op's story and you will see where the girl told her dad he doesn't know her handle Ok. Oga comprehension
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by kpaofame: 12:44pm On May 11, 2017
Choiszman:

One more thing sir, my mothers name is spelt “Anne” not Ann. stop being the rain on my parade and stop spreading lies. I have never insulted you. STOP THESE LIES

Is there a bad blood between Segun Arinze and His Daughter or wife?

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

Ayamnotunderstanding, is this girl related to lai Mohamed? Cuz she just insulted her Dad and is claiming she has never insulted her dad...

Anyway when others do, and you sef want to join the gang....all i can say is Ntoor Agbaya Segun, keep some things away from Social Media
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by SURElee(f): 12:47pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:

Can you call someone whose number you don't have or tag someone whose handle you don't know?

I disagree. A good father who has played an active role in the life of his child would have his daughter phone number whether the communication lines are open between them or not, how much more a social media savvy Segun Arinze. So you want to believe Segun doesn't have her phone number or FB or IG account handle? Our celebs just live to show off on social media jare.

7 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 11, 2017
he was trying to show off.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Crixina(f): 12:47pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat
Even if na witch him be sef, u don't say this to someone who gave you life...there are many ways to get back at him.

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by murphyibiam15(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
geekybabe:

No sir. This is what happens when a man cannot zip up and starts putting children in pples womb up an down without being responsible to the children.

Apparently he has not been much of a father figure to dat 20 yr old and there is a resentment. Anyways not evry sperm donor is a father.
same way not every surrogate is a mother..her womb may just have been used to nurture the fetus only
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ojun50(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2017
ekems2017:
The way you dress your bed so you lie on it. That is why I don't advocate for divorce especially when children are involve. Cos they will tend to believe everything the are told by the person they stay with. And since I don't advocate for divorce doesn't mean you have to abuse your spouse.
Learn to live in peace for the sake of your children.

even wen d marriage is an abusive one?

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 11, 2017
mexxmoney:

Read the post again, the girl herself said it
As if getting her daughter's number requires much effort.

I am sure half of the people in his contact list have her number.

Stop defending a bad father.

7 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by mexxmoney: 12:51pm On May 11, 2017
padiga047:
As if getting her daughter's number requires much effort.

I am sure half of the people in his contact list have her number.

Stop defending a bad father.

Stop defending a bad daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 11, 2017
yankison:

God forbid ... She definately has no respect for her father likewise anyone that would marry her..She Goat!!( Greatest of all time)
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by pocohantas(f): 12:53pm On May 11, 2017
She should have just ignored him.

Good lesson for irresponsible fathers. You are not a father because you donated your sperm inside warm vagina, being a father goes beyond that.

I remember how his marriage with Anne of Domitila ended. No one should accuse the woman of anything. Irresponsible fathers that get no love from their kids will always blame the woman of poisoning their minds.

If only they'll learn...

6 Likes

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by ifyain: 12:53pm On May 11, 2017
I do not understand the point of having children, most times it brings sadness in this modern world.
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by YelloweWest: 12:54pm On May 11, 2017
AlphaStyles:

those way dy support her never get pikin wey go do dem like that
I have children and I support her. Why?? Because motive is everything. I don't care what a person dose I only care about his or her motive.

This man was clearly trying to capitalise on a young adult daughter of his whom he has been absent from her life! He didn't have the decency to tag her or even send her a private prayer. But he quickly tagged bloggers so that they will circulate it and earn him cheap publicity!

What an insensitive heartless animal.

I have lost respect for this man. If he could try to use his own child for cheap publicity, there's nothing such person can't do for money!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by freshinko: 12:54pm On May 11, 2017
End time daughter. For your mind u don win world best. If your father no call you why not call him. You think you wise, no you're only wallowing in foolishness. Those of us that our parents don't even do birthday things, we should commit suicide. Abi? Fish brain!!
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 11, 2017
YelloweWest:

And when men run their mouth nkor? Calling their wives prostitute for no reason etc what should women do?

By the way anywhere you see a nagging wife there is a foolish husband!

Seriously?
Re: Segun Arinze’s Daughter Renny Njemanze Blasts Him For Wishing Her Happy Birthday by protocoll(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2017
PapiSmith:
This is what happens when you give birth to irresponsible kids that should have been used for rituals...No matter what he had done you shouldn't talk rudely to him in public.

I hope you know karma doesn't give a fück who is right or wrong, it only gives you what you do to others...and people wonder how curses are born. I weep for the unlucky guy waiting to marry this rug rat

but remember that as u lay ur bed so shall u lie on it... if he had been there to train her properly, she might not respond to him this way..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Wizkid Politely Rejects Tiwa Savage’s Backside As She Goes “Konko Below” For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.