Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? (66384 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / A Lady Who Claimed She Was A Virgin On Facebook Got The Slam Of Her Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by TheNature: 3:50am On Jun 13, 2017
ikbnice:
not that, it's on agreement. But if she isn't, I will drill another hole and conquer another territory. If all territories have been conquered beforehand. I will leave my dickprint as a as a symbol that I was there.
ikbnice:
not that, it's on agreement. But if she isn't, I will drill another hole and conquer another territory. If all territories have been conquered beforehand. I will leave my dickprint as a as a symbol that I was there.
ikbnice:

you funny.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by safetyInspector(m): 3:51am On Jun 13, 2017
My Dear no matter how you are trying to defend this, let it be known to you that dishonesty and marriage don't walk together. Be it on the side of the man or the woman, it is very wrong. I believe it wasn't a case of been virgin or not but that of trust. I married my wife as a virgin but she had over four ex boy friends yet I got married to her. So Sis. Dishonesty is no good in marriage.
MzJin:

What if a close relative of urs happens to b d gurl......you guys shuld give gurl a lil break c'mon.....is same as a man who got kids out of wedlock. .....lies to his wife of bin single.....only 4 her to see 6 kids walk tru her door d morning after her honey moon night. ......
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by pedikiss: 4:11am On Jun 13, 2017
She is finished
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by iluvpomo(m): 4:23am On Jun 13, 2017
I will give her a "pearl necklace" shocked
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Olasco93:
You the Husband, you be Virgin? Abegi, pray make you marry "Good woman" because virgin no be license to beta marriage.
What if na you deflower her 5years before you marry her, and you come discover say the Puna too wide, wetin you go do?
.bro, there's something u don't understood here. the center issue here is lying not virgin. read to understand.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by bewla(m): 4:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Michellla:

Her not being a virgin isn't the issue. Had she said "No I am not a virgin", He may or may not have continued the relationship, but I'm sure he would have respected her for being honest.

The girl's virginity(or lack there of) is not the issue here. The issue is her lying and intentionally deceiving.
yea deception omo
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by sashyvibey(f): 4:58am On Jun 13, 2017
StreetTV:
Imagine you find out that Wife Not a Virgin on Wedding Night as she Claimed, What will You do?

Watch hilarious reply

Post your comment below.

subscribe to our youtube channel - youtube.com/StreetTelevision for more entertainment videos

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLsVuxOJf_M

If am a guy i wouldn't take it lightly o. is she expecting to trap him with marriage or what? something he will definitely still find out. some of us just like embarrassing ourself sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Loop1: 5:01am On Jun 13, 2017
MzJin:

And i ask where is forgiveness, the marriage vow n love? Is he married to the gurl or her virginity or even her lies?

I hope you have not been lying to your boyfriend that you are virgin while you are not .

Someone like me will end the marriage immediately I find out because I must have ask you several times during the relationship to come out clean so that I can stop expecting to see a brand new pus.sy.

And yes I am not getting married to her virginity , I am getting married to her integrity .and if your wife failed integrity test just in one night of your marriage it is better you exit such marriage before it becomes too late ..

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ujudiaz(f): 5:03am On Jun 13, 2017
oneape:
it only happen when you trust those apes formally known as naija women undecided

naija women are only made for phucking and not for wifing.

you can't find a virgin in this country!
na goat deflower them abi! If u have not dated any lady outside the walls of nigeria!then cast no stone, our ladies are perfect, everyone was created a virgin, the bible says no sex b4 marriage( the male entity) was not exempted ,neither was there any special preference attached to male organs! Everyone should respect their bodies irrespective of gender! Because God no go say u be man,and not judge for fornication! The world will be sanctified if we think like this! And keep our bodies HOLY(male oh,female oh) and nobody will complain! The woman shouldn't have lied!anyways every Saturday 9ja guys still dey marry 9ja women! Abi na goat they marry them! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Loop1: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2017
HenryThegreat1:
.bro, there's something u don't understood here. the center issue here is lying not virgin. read to understand.

That is just it o. The problem is her lying not her being a virgin
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by mezebel(f): 5:04am On Jun 13, 2017
Na for naija I see rapist dey pray to marry virgin....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Rubybea(f): 5:08am On Jun 13, 2017
martolux:
what if the relationship din ltr work out? na people like you they put dos ladies in that kind of situation. please repent.
Ure highly talented,dnt answer dat one wey get only mouth.Na dem dey rape girlz and still deny d pregnancy shocked
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by bigsmoke2(m): 5:19am On Jun 13, 2017
She will be sent packing with utmost alacrity. Not cuz she not a virgin but cuz she can't be trusted and a marriage without mutual trust can not work, better to break things of in the beginning than when you ve had children and things are now more complex.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:20am On Jun 13, 2017
EngrBello:
who expected her to be virgin before??
I would have collected it since....even self immediately after our first Date...
I would have tested what i'm buying...
but virgin or not virgin? that's not about a happy home
Have never for ones value you being a virgin(though it does have its advantage)...I believe that wouldnt make you an ideal wife
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Acidosis(m): 5:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Lol, so this is the nonsense you guys wanted to ask me on Saturday ba?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 5:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Abeg we need a counter thread too ooo... Let them interview the ladies as well asking them what they would do if they discover their husbands are not virgins as claimed on their wedding night

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Yeligray(m): 5:40am On Jun 13, 2017
If she culd lie be4 the wedding that means that she will lie after the wedding
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ioreth69(f): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Emmahunk(m): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2017
You nko? You be virgin? You that told her that you were a born again while in school, did you tell her how many people that you and your secret cult members killed in school?
Abeg life is all about packaging.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Chukwuemeka4ch: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2017
relationship built in lie will surely end in lie if nothing is done
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by bonifieldstun(m): 5:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Daniel2289:
If God can forgive, who then is me that can not forgive. like one person post here that we all have a past, and which is through. So, I will still forgive her. But I will have to scold her very well, for lying to me.
lol my guy I sight u thoo but that lie is before the weeding and u found out after, the lie is just a prelim or should I say its just the beginning of a blissful marriage of lies
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 13, 2017
MzJin:

A wise man once wrote this on his profile
" The general belief of the society isnt always the right way. Nature and peronality differs a lot. Different people do same thing in different ways. so lets not be too fast to judge".........Radiicallyblunt..... There are still wives out dia oga...
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by friday1990: 5:45am On Jun 13, 2017
that relationship will just collapse like a Five (5) story building
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 5:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Daboomb:

Any House, built on a foundation of LIES, must CRUMBLE!
Why lie about it?

That same Night, l will do "Back-to-Sender" and count my loses!
angry angry
Its not always too late to start all over again.
undecided
Sure, if she can deceive u with this, who knows what she'll do when you finally have her under your roof

1 Like

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by bonifieldstun(m): 5:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Start a weeding with lie be ready to have the spirit of lie as a blessing to the marriage,
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by ikbnice(m): 5:50am On Jun 13, 2017
ekensi01:
Thats the most stupid talk a human can ever say. Is she a goods? you're comming Adultry in the name of testing dude.
my life, my concern. What I want may not necessarily appeal to you
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by MrIcredible: 5:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Olasco93:
You the Husband, you be Virgin? Abegi, pray make you marry "Good woman" because virgin no be license to beta marriage.
What if na you deflower her 5years before you marry her, and you come discover say the Puna too wide, wetin you go do?
This girl is not a virgin and she is pained grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by cheunway9000: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2017
TheCabal:
If she hides her sexual status it must have been very active grin

Girls who have had only one boyfriend - the grade one tokunbos would not lie.

Na the active customers
nah so
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by successinlife: 6:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Tough one here.Conclusion or the aftermath is better done that predecision.Nobody can say what will happen if he finds himself in this particular situation.Though it carries rage and fire,alot of people are involved,what follows won't be the man's sole decision.Tough
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by oaroloye(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2017
SHALOM!

There is nothing hilarious about this.

No man should want a traitor for his wife.

This being Africa, I should want to know: WERE THEY IN ON THIS?

If they are, and none told me beforehand, that means none of them could be trusted.

So that we would be looking at a Conspiracy against one.

Any friends who knew about this could no longer be friends.

Everything depends upon the circumstances of the loss of her virginity.

If this is a Cold, calculating deception, she is OUT of my life for Good.

However, I am in a Religion of Knowledge: if my fiancée was not a virgin, and didn't tell me, I would know EVERYTHING there is to know about it, and SHE would know that. So, if we got married anyway, the circumstances must have been extenuating.
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by Neddyogu(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Chidonc:
I Will Sign My Marriage
Certificate With A Pencil,
:-D
I Can't Risk Being Played''
Certificate wey u don already sign for Church or registry before taking her home. grin
Re: Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? by prinzfavian(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2017
I'm really suprised at how people view marriage today. many saying the instantly call off the marriage, some saying they'll just keep having sex with her no emotional attachments.... why the easy change of heart, didn't you say 'I do' to the 'for better for worse question?'
aren't there more pressing issues that may come up in the marriage that we have to worry about?
well for me, I'll forgive her, still remain with her, still cherish her, still love her because for us to have made it that far to be married is not by accident or chance. we both worked it out which means together we can always get tru anything In our marriage.
Love should conquer stuffs like this, except if they both never loved each other and especially if the guy never loved the lady in the first place just her virginity.
marriage is an institution, we learn, we are tested and we strive day to day to get better for ourselves...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.