Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? (17925 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Why Can't Men Deal With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Busybody2(f): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
Temilade£:

Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after sex, why can't they say,  before we start this, i want to let you know that it's purely going to be sex and no other stuff involved rather than act like you want a relationship with them and have intimacy with them, then never call them or avoid them. Why cant you just say the truth and stop leading us on, thinking we can't handle the truth, Trust me there ARE girls out there, who just want sex, guys tell me why? lipsrsealed

They are prolly scared of the slaps they are gonna "chop" from the ladies tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ottomatic: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
gals neva want 2 hear d truth simply because its bitter,
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by naijaswag1: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
How many girls actually own up to exactly what they want in a relationship? It is a cycle of deception.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Konjour(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
Most guys won't come out straight about that cuz if you wanna capture a monkey,it'd b darn easier if you can propagate a tail,and take some classes from Tarzan.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ayettymama(f): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
i agree wit poster

cant men just BE HONEST for christ sakes??

i mean no matter where you meet them

they always end up the same!!!

whats wrong with MENTIONING

you dont wnt a serious relationship

or you have another gf

or you have a fiance

ect ect

theres nothing wrong wit honesty

there are plenty of women out there that will date you regardless!!!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ritaNL: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
Becos most ladies wont be straight forward about their wants - MONEY
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ayettymama(f): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2010
lol what do u mean??

besides i dont even get it

if a lady is dating you for your money;

wont she just ask for it??

so whats the cryptical puzzle in that?? wheres the rocket science??

i think the guys thats keep complainin abt women and money either;

dont have it

just realised u cant keep a good one without the other or

you tell me *kanye shrug*
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
Is this poster Hot or something ? Booze off jor.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by deji2009(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
Nothing like MR nice guy anymore. lol
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by VGA: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
deji2009:

Nothing like MR nice guy anymore. lol

4real cool
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by TOPE20001(f): 12:03am On Jan 27, 2010
Temilade£:

Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after sex, why can't they say,  before we start this, i want to let you know that it's purely going to be sex and no other stuff involved rather than act like you want a relationship with them and have intimacy with them, then never call them or avoid them. Why cant you just say the truth and stop leading us on, thinking we can't handle the truth, Trust me there ARE girls out there, who just want sex, guys tell me why?  lipsrsealed

*singing*This is man's world . . . .j/k grin
Yea some men can be such an a.s.shole but hey atleast maybe this will be lesson to you . . . . always try and study a dude b4 opening ur legs and some are even bigger a.s.shole they will wait till 4eva but still f cuk up, just gotta be prayful thses days i guess undecided
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 1:02am On Jan 27, 2010
Not many women r just after s*.x so they can't just go out and approach her like dat even if she were dat ain't enuff reason.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 27, 2010
@ Poster

While I cannot completely disagree with you that most guys are not straightforward anymore, I don't think they are entirely to blame. If only people will realiz that deception, just like survival, is a human attribute. It has nothing to do with being a man or a woman.

Imagine how many broken hearts that would have been saved if women took the time to study their 'chykers', observe them properly and pay attention to little details and their instincts. Instead we get carried away by the 'swagga', the money, and sometimes the innocent looks.

Everybody has an agenda in every relationship and time only will show it. That's why it's a bad move to jump into bed with a guy you barely know. Cos when he walks out, it's not the intimacy that hurts the most, it's the fact that you didn't see it coming . . .
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by filani(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Poster

While I cannot completely disagree with you that most guys are not straightforward anymore, I don't think they are entirely to blame. If only people will realiz that deception, just like survival, is a human attribute. It has nothing to do with being a man or a woman.

Imagine how many broken hearts that would have been saved if women took the time to study their 'chykers', observe them properly and pay attention to little details and their instincts. Instead we get carried away by the 'swagga', the money, and sometimes the innocent looks. 

Everybody has an agenda in every relationship and time only will show it. That's why it's a bad move to jump into bed with a guy you barely know. Cos when he walks out, it's not the intimacy that hurts the most, it's the fact that you didn't see it coming . . .

hmm, ur replies r actually becoming more objective since the last time i took you up on another thread  smiley

to ur first statement i totally agree, its not a gender thing , it's a human thing  undecided

to ur second statement ,it's a  result of xperience with some gurls who won't  give guys the time of day unless  they do such, so these guys walk away with the impression that money & swagga is what it takes to win all  gurls over  undecided
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ayettymama(f): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
*cringes* at the word swagga!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by eldee(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2010
Truth be told, how many of these girls that have been crying everywhere will actually stay with a guy that comes straightup to say all he wants is sex??
The same girls that agree to this, y'all label slu[i]t[/i]s.
You guys don't want the truth in the first place.

Human beings don't like to hear the truth . . . we'll rather believe the lie.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by vivaladiva(f): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2010
honesty is the best policy but not nearly the easiest, i find that most men and women in nigeria wld rather u lie to them, but then again if a guy only wants u for sex, which in my books is not a bad deal so long as he can deliver the goods, i think as a lady u sld b able to tell the loui vuittons from the louis vittons
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ayettymama(f): 12:45am On Jan 28, 2010
^^ you get me!!

lool sorri that just sounded doo ghetto i thot i shuld just finish the sentence!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ebila(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2010
@post,
Let's face it,how many of u gurls would find it reasonable if a guy tells u wot he wants from u is sex? undecided
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by hbabe(f): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2010
A guy blurting out that all he wants is sex will definitely make a girl go through the act without gusto.  Everyone likes romance to add spice to life.

ebila:

@post,
Let's face it,how many of u gurls would find it reasonable if a guy tells u wot he wants from u is sex? undecided

I would not find it reasonable and I won't accept the invite except the attraction on my part is uncontrollable which is rare.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ebila(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2010
hbabe:

A guy blurting out that all he wants is sex will definitely make a girl go through the act without gusto. Everyone likes romance to add spice to life.

I would not find it reasonable and I won't accept the invite except the attraction on my part is uncontrollable which is rare.
Dat's answers 4 question of y we can't be plain bout wot we want.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ebila(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2010
@H-babe,
How u dey dear?U mind if we chat?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by hbabe(f): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2010
I am fin.  U?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2010
Temilade£:

Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after sex, why can't they say,  before we start this, i want to let you know that it's purely going to be sex and no other stuff involved rather than act like you want a relationship with them and have intimacy with them, then never call them or avoid them. Why cant you just say the truth and stop leading us on, thinking we can't handle the truth, Trust me there ARE girls out there, who just want sex, guys tell me why?  lipsrsealed

ok, i only want sex, are u game? tongue tongue tongue

whitelexi:

Cos girls are never straight-forward with men. . . From the word go, u make eye contact with them and they're wishing silently for u to make a move, u make a move and they change their poise [some dont even know how to act and some will over act and even insult u in the process], then they dont say no and dont say yes at the same time, they string u along and assess u in the process - check how deep your pocket is, what car u drive, and what part of town u live. . .

If u want to start on men, look inside yourselves first!

tell them bro, they lie from the start and call us liars, they easily justify their wrongs but can point fingers at us and more so, they can't handle the truth!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2010
Busy_body:

They are prolly scared of the slaps they are gonna "chop" from the ladies tongue tongue tongue

to say the least!

Ujujoan:

@ Poster

Imagine how many broken hearts that would have been saved if women took the time to study their 'chykers', observe them properly and pay attention to little details and their instincts. Instead we get carried away by the 'swagga', [size=20pt]the money,[/size] and sometimes the innocent looks.

all these is coming out from u? shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesus is really coming soon ooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by woye77: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
nowadays it seems female nairalanders like to post threads to boost their ego - but straight to the question - men won't be straightforward because they know being crooked is the only means by which they can achieve their aims grin cheesy
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by parislomo(f): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2010
naija_swag:

How many girls actually own up to exactly what they want in a relationship? It is a cycle of deception.

Hmmmm. . . Still trying to agree or not agree with this assertion sir!!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by martinosi: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
rita@NL:

Becos most ladies wont be straight forward about their wants - MONEY

GAME SET MATCH! GAME SET MATCH! GAME SET MATCH!!!
HOLLA ! TRU DAT!!! NA SOO OO! YES SIR!!!

We have reached a verdit people and the thread starter should
rest her case

And if she needs further clarification, she should ask all
those aristo chasing babes what is really going on!

ITS ALL ABOUT THE C.R.E.A.M BABY!!!

Girls are generally affected by the "C.R.E.A.M SYNDROME"

The Wu-Tang Clan was sooo right on this one lol!!!

and i Quote, Method Man of the Wu-Tang Clan!!!

Cash Rules Everything Around Me
C.R.E.A.M.
Get the money
Dollar, dollar bill y'all

Method Man on the Chorus of C.R.E.A.M, Enter the 36 chambers - Wu Tang Clan
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by SamMilla1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
Our girl Temilade£ just discovered how every man is a liar. How they never come out straight with what they wanted.

OUR LIKELY SCENARIO GOES THUS.
[img]http://www.golivewire.com/forums/img.cgi?i=34142[/img]

Temilade£ : i will never have anything to do with this kind of man. look at how ugly he is. look at his big eyes. Even if he ask me to marry him, i will never do such a thing. men are just disgusting. i m out of here. to hell with marriage. i have work. i m independent.

THEN THE GIGOLLO SHOWED UP WITH A COOL CAR

Temilade£ : OMG!! I might as well take back my words on marriage. he is so cute. look at his muscles, if only he can hold me in those arms. EVEN FOR ONE NIGHT.

GIGOLLO : Hi sweetie.
Temilade£ : Hello
: May i know you more ?
Temilade£ : I am Temilade£, i live in ikeja, i work in GTBank, I own a fashion shop in VI, i never had a boyfriend, i never gave men chance, i m single and searching, i m 21 years old {+deducted 7 years}

: would you go out with me ?
Temilade£ : Yes but just for casual friendship, no strings attached. nothing more. i like male friends .

GIGOLLO FINDS HIS WAY THE FOLLOWING MORNING AFTER A NIGHT MARATHON SESSION
AND OUR GIRL CALLS HIS PHONE IN THE EVENING AFTER MUCH FANTASIZING OVER ABOUT PROPOSING MARRIAGE.

: Who is this ?
Temilade£ : its me now, dont you remember voice ?
: {after thinking for a while} please remind me, i ma busy at work now and cant think well.
Temilade£ : its temi now, remember last night in a hotel

HANGS HIS PHONE AND OUR GIRL RUSHES TO NAIRALAND. WHERE OF COURSE HIS TEAM MATES ARE EAGERLY WAITING TO VERBERLY PUNISH THE EVIL CALLED MEN

VENUE : ROMANCE SECTION
TOPIC : Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls?
CONTENT : Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after intimacy BLAH BLAH BLAH

SAM MILLA : "Look not in the body of a man but in his mind for when the body fails you, his mind cannot"cool
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by martinosi: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2010
ROFLAMO!!! IS JUST ABOUT C.R.E.A.M
Girls are always Covert aboyt their intentions
You just have to read between the lines ie
the body language and habitual actions lol!!! grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by rohdiah(f): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
dis men cool cheesy cheesy wink smileyof this day are all liar. they can go to any lenght to get what they want but if they are sensible enough they will known that what go around will surely come around. what ever that is sowed by you will surely be reap by you. kiss cry sad :oa word is enough for the wise. shocked cool cry
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by woye77: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2010
Sam Milla:

Our girl Temilade£ just discovered how every man is a liar. How they never come out straight with what they wanted.

OUR LIKELY SCENARIO GOES THUS.
[img]http://www.golivewire.com/forums/img.cgi?i=34142[/img]

Temilade£ : i will never have anything to do with this kind of man. look at how ugly he is. look at his big eyes. Even if he ask me to marry him, i will never do such a thing. men are just disgusting. i m out of here. to hell with marriage. i have work. i m independent.

THEN THE GIGOLLO SHOWED UP WITH A COOL CAR

Temilade£ : OMG!! I might as well take back my words on marriage. he is so cute. look at his muscles, if only he can hold me in those arms. EVEN FOR ONE NIGHT.

GIGOLLO : Hi sweetie.
Temilade£ : Hello
: May i know you more ?
Temilade£ : I am Temilade£, i live in ikeja, i work in GTBank, I own a fashion shop in VI, i never had a boyfriend, i never gave men chance, i m single and searching, i m 21 years old {+deducted 7 years}

: would you go out with me ?
Temilade£ : Yes but just for casual friendship, no strings attached. nothing more. i like male friends .

GIGOLLO FINDS HIS WAY THE FOLLOWING MORNING AFTER A NIGHT MARATHON SESSION
AND OUR GIRL CALLS HIS PHONE IN THE EVENING AFTER MUCH FANTASIZING OVER ABOUT PROPOSING MARRIAGE.

: Who is this ?
Temilade£ : its me now, dont you remember voice ?
: {after thinking for a while} please remind me, i ma busy at work now and cant think well.
Temilade£ : its temi now, remember last night in a hotel

HANGS HIS PHONE AND OUR GIRL RUSHES TO NAIRALAND. WHERE OF COURSE HIS TEAM MATES ARE EAGERLY WAITING TO VERBERLY PUNISH THE EVIL CALLED MEN

VENUE : ROMANCE SECTION
TOPIC : Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls?
CONTENT : Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after intimacy BLAH BLAH BLAH

SAM MILLA : "Look not in the body of a man but in his mind for when the body fails you, his mind cannot"cool

u are a real comedian! i laugh in japanese grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.