Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? (17921 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Why Can't Men Deal With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2010
na2day?:

being straight forward doesn't work. girls love lies and lies is what they will continue to get until the end of the world. u tell a girl the truth and they will drop u like hot potatoes

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked HMMM!!!!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by daewoo2010: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
Think both parties should just be sincere,dis will save everyone a whole lot of time especially the ladies.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

Na2day. Kwarrect.

I would reward you with a trip to a strip club when I am in irving next month for being so smart.

thank u, thank u, i can't wait! grin grin grin

ifedy:

ehmmm, just saying baby, just saying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2010
today?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2010
na2day?:

being straight forward doesn't work. girls love lies and lies is what they will continue to get until the end of the world. u tell a girl the truth and they will drop u like hot potatoes
ifedy:

na2day?:

ehmmm, just saying baby, just saying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And am dropping you like hot potatoes right away  angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2010
ifedy:

And am dropping you like hot potatoes right away  angry angry angry angry

for telling the truth? sad sad sad this is what we are talking abt, u girls cant handle the truth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed plz baby, dont do this to me cry cry
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
na2day?:

for telling the truth? sad sad sad this is what we are talking abt, u girls cant handle the truth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed plz baby, dont do this to me cry cry

So u've been lying to me all these while, and now that i found out the truth, angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2010
ifedy:

So u've been lying to me all these while, and now that i found out the truth, angry angry angry angry

me lie to u? NEVER! ! ! u know i will never do that. why i said girls cant handle the truth i meant other ppl not u and i cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2010
You need to try politics u get sweet mouth die

Obasanjo dey lie ni!!!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2010
ifedy:

You need to try politics u get sweet mouth die

Obasanjo dey lie ni!!!

at least u will be my 1st lady kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2010
why do i feel like this is not your first time of making that statement
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
ifedy:

why do i feel like this is not your first time of making that statement

u want me to swear? embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
na2day?:

Gladly, with (iwo maalu) cow horn grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
ifedy:

Gladly, with (iwo maalu) cow horn  grin grin

i swear on seun's big head that i have never said that to another lady b4 (i think) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2010
na2day?:

ifedy:

Gladly, with (iwo maalu) cow horn grin grin
na2day?:

i swear on seun's big head that i have never said that to another lady b4 (i think) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cow horn=seun's big head
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
ifedy:

Cow horn=seun's big head

yup! grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

i swear on seun's big head that i have never said that to another lady b4 (i think)  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2010
mama-gee:

r u seun?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

yup! grin grin grin

120hrs ban!!!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

120hrs ban!!!

u mean 12hrs vacation? totally looking forward to it cool cool cool
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

u mean 12hrs vacation? totally looking forward to it cool cool cool

and where will you spend it
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

and where will you spend it

in ur bedroom of course! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

in your bedroom of course! kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sorry I dont allow scottish in tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 12:15am On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

Sorry I dont allow scottish in tongue tongue tongue

funny u shld say that, i am nigerian so can i have the map to the venue? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

funny u shld say that, i am nigerian so can i have the map to the venue? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ok get off at ARO  bus-stop, its just 2 mins from YABA-LEFT.
See you soon  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

ok get off at ARO  bus-stop, its just 2 mins from YABA-LEFT.
See you soon  tongue tongue tongue

i want the right venue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

i want the right venue

What!!! You're calling me a liar?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

What!!! You're calling me a liar?

aro sounds very strange, the venue is suppose to be at a T-junction lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

aro sounds very strange, the venue is suppose to be at a T-junction lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I dont do T-junctions,  I do a sheltered zone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 1:22am On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

I dont do T-junctions,  I do a sheltered zone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i am ur sheltered zone, u are the T-junction, get it? wink wink wink
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

i am your sheltered zone, u are the T-junction, get it? wink wink wink
no dint get it undecided undecided
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 1:28am On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

no dint get it undecided undecided

ok, meet me on camera 3, asap! wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.