Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? (17922 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Why Can't Men Deal With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by SamMilla1(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2010
Nwaka77:

@Poster

what kinda men? Naija men? That's because most of them are crooks. Date them at your own risk or live to regret your decision down the line.

I see, little idio.t. I guess getting across the atlantic means the people you left behind automatically becomes crooks.

I wish the spam bot could be more sensitive.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by TemiladeE1(f): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2010
Nwaka77:

@Poster

what kinda men? Naija men? That's because most of them are crooks. Date them at your own risk or live to regret your decision down the lin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by parislomo(f): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

Nah, i don't do naija men, most of them are thugs lipsrsealed

shocked shocked cry cry
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 02, 2010
LAFOCUZY:

I haven’t quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never really figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

For example, one evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says “I don’t fee like it, I just want you to hold me.” I said “WHAT? WHAT WAS THAT?”

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear… “You’re just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough , for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.” She responded to my puzzled look by saying, “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?”

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn’t decide which one to take so I told her we’d just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you… she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn’t even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, “That’s fine, honey.” She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, “I think this is all dear, let’s go to the cashier.”

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, “No honey, I don’t feel like it.” Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT?”

I then said “honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You’re just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.” And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, “Why can’t you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?”

Apparently I’m not having intimacy tonight either

And they say it's a woman thing to equate se.x with money . .
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by atilla(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade

U seemed real unhappy in your first post. Sorry

are u better??
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2010
Temilade£:

Nope, i don't do naija men.Most of them are thugs lipsrsealed

so ur father is a thug? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ujujoan:

And they say it's a woman thing to equate se.x with money . .

i dont know abt if it is a woman's thing but i do know u make a good effort in stressing it out that it is ur thing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by VGA: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
Cos u girls dont want a decent, natural nice guy. u want rue boys niggaz with tatoos why would
they be honest. girls look for a man instead of baby boy cos baby boy dont know anything about
treating a woman all they know is pumping up muscle at gym they cheat on you all sorts.
look for a responsible boyfriend beside i will continue to lie to woman becos of learnt my lessons
the hardway . i also have turned to a reckless naughty person since thats what woman want
use to be a home man when i was like 16-22@ dem days people will be telling my mum you son is
a good boy and i too will be happy see where it landed me am happy anyway cos am kitting kitty
by being badddddddddddddddd rude and aggressive yeah that makes me a good and get more
girls to wink wink wink
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ochukoccna: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
This post seems like another battle of the sexes unraveling.
Better get my ring side seat to see more gore, blood , swollen lips and bashed in brains.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by JerryMike(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
That is how they should be treated. cos ladies sometimes don't know exactly what they want. You propose to a lady about love and this lady will tell you she is contemplating, contemplating about what? - your proposal. And for you know, this bitch will give in to a guy who could just use her and drop her. Nevertheless, I believe in intimacy but their behavior has called in for their warming atmosphere shocked cool cheesy
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by smooooooth: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
wat kinda guys u meet, its easier to tell a girl these days u just want intimacy than something serious. at least i have been getting lotz of pussies with that, unlike few years ago when i talk of love, they run.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by tboy1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
smooooooth:

wat kinda guys u meet, its easier to tell a girl these days u just want intimacy than something serious. at least i have been getting lotz of pussies with that, unlike few years ago when i talk of love, they run.

I see u stole my profile pic . . u go pay ooo cheesy
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by smooooooth: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
Jeez, are those ur boobs in ur pics, i swear i'm not  gonna be straight with u, i love u.  kiss
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by smooooooth: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2010
tboy, i no steal am, just borrowing it. i love it dou. tanx. wink
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2010
i guess men are only playing the women at their own game. the one with the most wits wins! grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ruskiee(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
@op
Because for some men -the only straight forward thing they know is in their pants.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2010
na you know.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by dbigrod(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
[size=16pt]
popegirl:

i wonder oo, if it was intimacy they trully want, then they should be man enuf to say it, if am game i will do and if otherwise we'll take a walk

but the bastards just cant stop being what they r

SOBs angry

WHY U DEY CRY?WE DON CHOP D WHOLE THING FOR DAT SIDE?
[/size]
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
kawazaki:

I guess so.  I  always define the limit of ANY relationship i go into. Regarding the expectations , All my ex-s know that all i want "we" want is NSA seexy relationship

yawwwnnnnnn
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by bewilli: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
like u no that in all relatinships ther is bound to be a break up without which arelationship can't work or should i say it is in the nature of men to cheat on their loved ones but 4 some one woman is not while argue the motion that staying with just one woman will giv her the rite 2 overide him since heis not a double dater 4 a relationship must be built on trust and understanding if u trust a guy why worry about the things he does at ure back after all there is a proverb that saya that what was seen didn't happen if a guy was not bold enough to flet iin front of then it means that atleast respect is there but the point am making is men are liars sure only but a few are sincer persons.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ccollins(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2010
U ladiez are blaming the guyz.why can't women be straightfoward and honest too? Just made me remember a popular singer that said"EVERY TIME,I TRIED TO SETTLE DOWN AND HAVE A WIFE.EVery I tried,the ladiez say Goodbye.THE very Last girl really having worst words with me.SHE THOUGHT THAT I WAS SUCH A LOSER AND THATS WHY She Was another man's babygurl.EVERYBODY CAN U IMAGINE THAT! Pelu gbogbo ife ti mo ni fe fu(yoruba),SHE JUST HAD TO GO, " I DON'T SUPPORT THE BLAMING OFMEN.U should first look and correct ur own adversaries b4 THINking of the other gender.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2010
good talk.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by ccollins(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hmm
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by HARDDON: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
wenu point a finga at some1, 4 points back at chu!

how can men be straight wen u ladies are so not?

havnt u heard dat the eagles says that ' since men have learnt to shooot wivout missing, it has learnt to fly wivout perching?'

if there is any1 who is so twisted, tis the lady folks! they fix from hair to toe, even acts god acts out jacob's voice and esau skin!

@ posta, go slip in the mud!!!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by poceda(f): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
@ruskiee,
Me love a guy wey say the truth.

@poster,
Any girl that want to be decieved even after seeing and hearing all that guys are doing should go ahead but pls dont come to nairaland and start wailing and seeking for moral support.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by lengeme: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2010
Hi Everybody!

I know this is not the right topic bet can anybody help me to translate a nigerian word: KPOGIRI ?

We have a bet with my nigerian bf that I can t find a person all over the world who could translate this igbo word. Bet I think there sould be somebody who can translate it.
And I wanna win smiley and want to prove that there is somebody on the word who know what does it mean.

Somebody could give an advice where or how can I find it?

Thanks,

Mse
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2010
being straight forward doesn't work. girls love lies and lies is what they will continue to get until the end of the world. u tell a girl the truth and they will drop u like hot potatoes
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nescoemmy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2010
some guys are straight forward like me,but one thing i learnt is that if you start being straightforward with them they will see you as a fool
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
Nescoemmy:

some guys are straight forward like me,but one thing i learnt is that if you start being straightforward with them they will see you as a fool

spot on! wink wink
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2010
being straight forward doesn't work. girls love lies and lies is what they will continue to get until the end of the world. u tell a girl the truth and they will drop u like hot potatoes

I agree with this opinion. Absolutely

Check it ,

Mr A tells a girl you are working $6/hr and work 20hrs a week. Cant pay rent and stay with your momma (Which is the truth)

But Mr B tells her he works for Exxon, Drive a Range and own a home (All these borrowpose and LIES)

We know who the liar is but who would win the girl?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
dayokanu:

I agree with this opinion. Absolutely

Check it ,

Mr A tells a girl you are working $6/hr and work 20hrs a week. Cant pay rent and stay with your momma (Which is the truth)

But Mr B tells her he works for Exxon, Drive a Range and own a home (All these borrowpose and LIES)

We know who the liar is but who would win the girl?

ask me! ask me! i know this one! Mr B? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by follypimpi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
Is boring being str8 forward anyways,very intresting if they r tryna figure u out.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
Na2day. Kwarrect.

I would reward you with a trip to a strip club when I am in irving next month for being so smart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.