Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? (17923 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Why Can't Men Deal With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by kushe: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster

every time a guy walks up to you,he is practicall saying lets go to maiduguri.ur first smile to first word shows you would go eventually depending on a million things like looks,education,economic status etc

now maiduguri is ''intimacy or copulation'' and there are 1 million ways to get there.forget the incessant phonecalls,the movies,the valentine surprise,the supposed romance,he compares you to his mother,he gave you a key to his pad,the chinese dinners,the english breakfasts he brought u in bed,the way he adores you in front of his friends etc.

just like going to maiduguri,u can go by rail,road,camel or air.some trips will be adventurous but slow,others will be over before they are even started but at the end of the day you are in maiduguri and it must happen.

after the deed you now really hear everything the guy meant to say grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by vislabraye(m): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
WOw, You don't expect men to change the winning formula do you? grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by A40(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
Because a lot of girls do not like hearing the truth hence the lie is usually a safer option
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by andray: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2010
because they are looking for somthing
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by koolchicco: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
Why can't men be straight forward with girls if they are only after intimacy, why can't they say, before we start this, i want to let you know that it's purely going to be intimacy and no other stuff involved rather than act like you want a relationship with them and have intimacy with them, then never call them or avoid them. Why cant you just say the truth and stop leading us on, thinking we can't handle the truth, Trust me there ARE girls out there, who just want intimacy, guys tell me why? lipsrsealed

@OP
Ok ok ok!! We don hia!

Now, can I enter the place? tongue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by gee2(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2010
tongue
i believe both gender are guilty of this and no need crying over spilt milk, get ur ass up and go look for sum1 else. good luck.
N:B shut ya legs or u go be maga x2.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by walestar01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2010
Why do you expect us to be straight foward because straight forward will not make it easy to get what we want from a particular girl we desire, we can only be straight forward with prostitutes, I dated my ex for intimacy and I left her after good 50 times of intimacy grin but she was dating me to for cash but she never said she will be demanding before we started dating too
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by chelseabmw(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster
men can't be straight forward because that's the reason why we are MEN
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by zilosxp(m): 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2010
I get angry when i read these kind of posts.cos it makes it look as if girls are always being maltreated why in actual sense,only one out of a million girls is straight forward. How do you explain this? a girl told me she was a virgin when we first met and that we weren't gonna have sex til we got married(i agreed at first to get her, u know).then one day while on a heated romance section,i was fingering her and she never wanted me to stop,even when i had two fingers in there!the hole was not tight as a virgin's.when she came,i left her for some minutes then asked her when she lost her virginity,she started telling me a cock and bull story(looking very perplexed)of how she was raped wen she was young. When i pressed on futher as to why her hole was so loose,she then said she mistakenly had sex the previous month. I was so disgusted at her very poor lying format and walked her out and that was it.i did it cos being a one girl guy, i was going through hell trying not to cheat on her,while still pressuring her into a sex-inclusive relationship(i dont believe in the no-sex thing).instead of giving it to someone that loved her (i really did),she was giving it to some other guys,making me really feel heartbroken.she then told her friend,she was scared i would leave her after i had slept with her! Ladies what have you got to say to this?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by octokitty(f): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2010
Word of Advice, one chick to another,if u dnt wanna be intimate with a man dnt enter into a "relationship", it means intimacy gals,dnt b fooled by d brotherliness straight up dey wanna bang , u were formally friends so wat mre do dey want,read btwn d lines n stop complainin jeeez smiley
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by uofa(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
(@poster;
Na today?See as a young and upwardly mobile banker,i met of my late customer's daughter who was a final year university student then.I told her clearly,in no uncertain terms albeit selfishly,that i want solely a consistent sexual relationship with her!initially she rebuffed me and 'nailed' me and i sucked it in and moved on!Well after a month i received a call from her and she agreed to 'my terms'.However three mnths down the line, she started playing like a 'wife to be role' and i immediately called her to order and called the relationship off!As far as she waz concerned,i was mean and did not treat her well, but my dear peopleletes please judge for yourself,waz i fair or not?I mean i put all my cards on the table,why did she think she could manipulate me or change me, my dear thats why at times we aren't real /upfront with u damsels!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by jeffman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2010
i think it goes both ways just that girls are the ones that cry foul more.

How many times have u had a guy who u just wanted his money while u kept a "REAL" man. or you have a boyfriend and welcome advances from a new guy expecting to use him as backup
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2010
hmm, your replies r actually becoming more objective since the last time i took you up on another thread  

to your first statement i totally agree, its not a gender thing , it's a human thing  

to your second statement ,it's a  result of xperience with some gurls who won't  give guys the time of day unless  they do such, so these guys walk away with the impression that money & swagga is what it takes to win all  gurls over  

@ Filani . .

Dont be decieved hon, I'm a feminist to the core. I'm one of those women who look for men to blame for anything that goes wrong in the world. Well . .  I do have my moments of 'objectivity'  wink But you know what they say about a leopard and it's sopts eh?  cool  grin

all these is coming out from u?      Jesus is really coming soon ooo!    

@ Na2day

Well, what can I say . . .  enjoy it while it lasts!  grin  grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Moyola(f): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
That's why they're called m e n! tongue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Gamine(f): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2010
How people expect Wine to flow from a water pump,
i will never understand. SMH
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by woye77: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
uofa:

(@poster;
Na today?See as a young and upwardly mobile banker,i met of my late customer's daughter who was a final year university student then.I told her clearly,in no uncertain terms albeit selfishly,that i want solely a consistent sexual relationship with her!initially she rebuffed me and 'nailed' me and i sucked it in and moved on!Well after a month i received a call from her and she agreed to 'my terms'.However three mnths down the line, she started playing like a 'wife to be role' and i immediately called her to order and called the relationship off!As far as she waz concerned,i was mean and did not treat her well, but my dear peopleletes please judge for yourself,waz i fair or not?I mean i put all my cards on the table,why did she think she could manipulate me or change me, my dear thats why at times we aren't real /upfront with u damsels!
lol! ashawo naughty person! grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by vislabraye(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
@poster, girls never expect guys to be straight 4ward with them. Most times when a guy asks a girl out, she understands some how she would have to sacrifice her body grin . This is a new millenium. Have u watch the movie, "the beautiful mind" ? At a night club a guy met her girl smiling broadly at him. He walks up to her and said, " Hi I would like to have sex with you" he said it in the most polite manner. But guess what happened. He got his gace et with hot gin. Thats wat straightforwardness will get you grin grin grin . Ladies read btw the line
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by vislabraye(m): 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
ps editor/moderator I said S .E .X not intimacy. If I say whats your sex? How would it come out
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by uniqued(f): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2010
mehn dats hw life is some men are lyk dat. Just have to deal with it.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2010
Cause honesty in men is dead. tongue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Na2day

Well, what can I say . . .  enjoy it while it lasts!  grin  grin

I will, every single bit of it tongue tongue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by heritage00(m): 1:25am On Jan 29, 2010
WHY ARE THE GIRLS BLAMING US ?? CAN ANY GIRL ALLOW ANY MAN WALKS TO HER AND SAID HELLO LADY I LIKE YOU LETS GO SHAG AND THE LADY SAYS OKAY LETS GO, HELL NO YOU WON'T DO THAT, SO WHY WONT WE LIE TO GET YOUR LEGS OPEN ON BED grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Pweety4me(f): 1:32am On Jan 29, 2010
@OP Because there kini bends. . . lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Smi1(m): 1:34am On Jan 29, 2010
All this yarns na enu own palava as long as i dey get my regular service i don't give a damn !!! cool cheesy grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by milkan05(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2010
@ OP, how does dis sound? ''Hey sexy how r u doin? Just wanna have sex with you, are you down?"

Basic Truth - Most women love lies and determining which one would go for intimacy or not is harder work than just playing along. so guys follow dis simple rule "if u wanna get her laid, tell her what she wants to hear and play along"
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by chocomillo(f): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2010
Lying is a man's best friend, all men lie about the things that come out of their mouth pertaining to basically EVERYTHING just to shine the lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by SamMilla1(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2010
chocomillo:

Lying is a man's best friend, all men lie about the things that come out of their mouth pertaining to basically EVERYTHING just to shine the lipsrsealed

and all women say the truth about their i guess ?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2010
chocomillo:

is that how urs got shined? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sam Milla:

and all women say the truth about their i guess ?

u dey mind her grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by chocomillo(f): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2010
Why do so many useless boys choose to shoot down the messenger becos they don't like the message? undecided Resorting to name callings, blaming and denigrating females? embarassed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by twizy: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2010
nawao its like diz pple dont have any topic to think up so dey just wake up n say i know lets yab men
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by SamMilla1(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2010
Ugly girls have a way of blaming men all the time. As if its someone fault that they are not cut out for modelling.
How many models have you seen complaining about men ?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by twizy: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2010
Sam Milla:

Ugly girls have a way of blaming men all the time. As if its someone fault that they are not cut out for modelling.
How many models have you seen complaining about men ?
GOd bless u especially d orobos and d platinum pigs. hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.