Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? (17926 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / Why Can't Men Deal With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

ok, meet me on camera 3, asap! wink wink wink

huunnnn
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 1:43am On Mar 07, 2010
ifedy:

huunnnn

ehmm, what is ur yim? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Duniverse(m): 3:49am On Mar 07, 2010
Oops
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
na2day?:

ehmm, what is your yim? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

ehmmm what is that undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by na2day2(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2010
ifedy:

ehmmm what is that undecided undecided undecided

yim= yahoo instant messenger wink wink wink
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2010
what you peeps meeting for?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by kemisuga(f): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2010
When they dont want to be straight, they answer question with question.

E.g: Que: Do you love me?
Ans: What am I doing here, if I dont love you? and yet they know what they wanted inside of them. tongue
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2010
kemisuga, you mean all they want is what is between the legs? grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by galatico(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2010
Cuz girls have chicken brains!!!
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
arent you been rather too harsh on our sisters?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by galatico(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2010
George_D:

arent you been rather too harsh on our sisters?

The truth they say is bitter, but we've got to say it out although it might offend some people .
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2010
well, not all of them are what you think they are.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by poceda(f): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
galatico:

Cuz girls have chicken brains!!!
Brother to chicken brain(s),
Thank God for your sisters with chicken brains and oops was mummy not once a girl too? Well may be with time her own brain grew into ---------- what I wonder.
Not a very good thing to generalize. Ever heard the adage, dont throw stones in the market square cos your relative might just get hit, I think this is one of those cases.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by denny4ril: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
wink Not all men are not straightforward and I think the ones that are not have learnt one bitter lesson or the other.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Enockia(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
i thin it's cos the gals er not striaght 4 word too
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2010
devious men nailing coy gilrs! grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by H2O2: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2010
Lolllll^^^^^^^
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by djcrucifix(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2010
a friend that it's cos guys are selfish. true?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by whitelexi(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2010
A man who will not tell a woman lies doesn't care about her feelings. . . Sadly wink cool
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2010
really?
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2010
whitelexi:

A man who will not tell a woman lies doesn't care about her feelings. . . Sadly wink cool

I disagree undecided
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2010
me too! grin
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by Mandu94: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
MissyB1:
This should teach You to Glue Your legs Together.
If anyone replies to this guy, you are wasting your time. People like this need to start from the basics.
Re: Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? by TrollKiller(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.